Photo

Longstrike Cs-6 Revealed

134 replies to this topic

#126 BoneRiot

BoneRiot

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:08 PM

Holy cow, I just realized something! (and yes it involves a video game weapon) This looks like a marksman's rifle in Borderlands in a way.

OMG!!!!!1!!11!!!!!!!

the mental image of you saying that horrifies me.
Anyways with some determination you can add a spring behind the plunger itself operating essentially as a build in recon powerstock. it doesn't' give quite as much room to do so but gives a nice addition without having to do any structural modification to the gun behind planting the spring the end of the plunger and to the back of the plate to keep it in place as it compresses.
They call me Afro Thunder
QUOTE(CaptainSlug)

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended for 9,999 days.

#127 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:14 PM

I can't believe there is a thread that is nine pages long about a reshelled Recon.

#128 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

Hey ryan, could you believe that people wasted 50 pages fawning over the vulcan?

And yes, I realize that comment up there makes me seem like an idiot, but hey. To each his own.

Edited by death by cheez, 04 February 2010 - 05:50 PM.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#129 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:35 PM

And yes, I realize that comment up there makes me seem like an idiot, but hey. To each his own.

If you wanted to keep it to your own self, why did you share it with us?

Edited by Foamfoot, 04 February 2010 - 10:35 PM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#130 Horus

Horus

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:14 AM

It's not that comment that makes you seem like an idiot. It's your incorrect usage of phrases like "to each, his own" that make you look like an idiot. If you're going to use a phrase, it doesn't make you look smart unless you know what it means. Just a heads up.
That is all.

#131 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:10 PM

Is this another of your "I got pissed somehwere else, so I'll take it out on some random person the internet" days? Main reason I say this is it doesn't make you look smart if you trash people over the internet either. And for one last thing of failure, the last sentence in you last post makes no sense Horus, which in turn makes you seem like an idiot. :D

Edited by death by cheez, 05 February 2010 - 04:13 PM.

#132 durka durka

durka durka

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:19 PM

This thread has outlived its minimal usefulness. There really isn't anything more to be said here, so all we have is a flame war. This thread should be closed.
"The warrior who cultivates his mind polishes his arms"

#133 Horus

Horus

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

Is this another of your "I got pissed somehwere else, so I'll take it out on some random person the internet" days? Main reason I say this is it doesn't make you look smart if you trash people over the internet either. And for one last thing of failure, the last sentence in you last post makes no sense Horus, which in turn makes you seem like an idiot. :D

No. It isn't.

I wasn't trashing you; I was pointing out a fact.

Stop being so defensive.

My post is entirely grammatically correct.

If you feel the need to take it up with me further, PM me. I don't feel like putting up with your bullshit in a forum.

Please and thanks.
That is all.

#134 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:54 PM

Ah, fuck it. Even for sheer fun it's not worth the interwrath of some random guy I'll probably never meet.

Edited by death by cheez, 05 February 2010 - 10:00 PM.

#135 John

John

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:48 PM

I don't know what you guys were thinking, even IF the LK is a reverse plunger system, it's pretty freaking sweet. I just got it and the deploy today at TRU, but I need batteries for the Deploy. Still, I'm hitting 30+ feet flat w/o barrel, ~35 feet angled with barrel. I'll take better ranges tomorrow outside. The stock makes it feel like a dream. I love it, and I aint modding it unless I get another one. IF I get another one.

~John
I haz a cheezburger wif 2 pickles an longcat's blessing. Oh yeah, and a side of awesumsaus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users