Team Canada!

31 replies to this topic

#26 boom

boom

• Banned
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:39 AM

Men on ice. How homosexual is that.
Who cares if a bunch of people we don't know from Canada can beat a bunch of people we don't know from the States.

Fuck hockey.

Probably the beer talking.

Ha! Men on ice that could be used as a joke to ice.Wonder if anyone caught that besides me?

Silencer you think men and boys in speedos are less gay than wrestlers.THats fucked up.

Edited by boom, 07 January 2009 - 12:41 AM.

I'm just the scitzophrenic clusterfuck of randomness that is me.

#27 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:55 AM

Silencer you think men and boys in speedos are less gay than wrestlers.THats fucked up.

It was fucked up when your mother dropped you, but we're all nice enough to not to talk about it. Anyone who can swim that fast has skill in my book. Just like I think ice skating is good for your legs. Football for an all around work-out.

#28 raw shrimp

raw shrimp

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:23 AM

To address everyone who commented on my post, I think wrestling is gay. Two guys in little to no covering, sweating like mad, trying to pin each other in ways that would turn off college girls. Sorry, but its kinda gay. I know that tons of you guys are gonna flame me, but really think about it. I have tons of friends on the wrestling team, and although they are huge and buff, they all do agree.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's funny cause it's true. But for the record, I'm certain that wrestling is the hardest sport. And wrestling gets the hottest stat girls. And they dig the buffness. And it's just badass. And if I read silencer's post correctly, he's right. You don't get home till seven, and practice starts at like 2:00. It's way more conditioning, or commitment than anything.

Edited by raw shrimp, 07 January 2009 - 01:26 AM.

#29 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:28 AM

As for all the people who are dissing hockey, HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED IT? NFL players can't skate, seriously, if you've played it, you'd know it's a totally different sport from football. Balance takes practice, and anyone that can slam someone into a plexiglass (somewhat bouncy) wall, while balancing on what is basically two knives going around 15mph, gets brownie point from me.

This thread is going a little bit off-topic... Bustaninja, fuck you... Also, that was a pretty cheap shot VACC.

Edited by Foamfoot, 07 January 2009 - 01:29 AM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#30 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:14 AM

Close this....Please.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#31 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:26 PM

boom, shut the fuck up. Let's see who the greatest Olympian of all time is....Michael Phelps...a swimmer. Also, at least swimmers don't stick there hands on other men's crotches.

On another note. Yes, please close this thread.
TMC

#32 boom

boom

• Banned
  • 209 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:14 PM

boom, shut the fuck up. Let's see who the greatest Olympian of all time is....Michael Phelps...a swimmer. Also, at least swimmers don't stick there hands on other men's crotches.

On another note. Yes, please close this thread.

Wow wow wow I know that wresteling is what gays use to "practice".And I make fun of many wrestlers.And Michael Phelps is an acception.
I'm just the scitzophrenic clusterfuck of randomness that is me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users