Bonus new member intro.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Lycans

Lycans

• FNG1 
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:43 PM

Hey everyone,

Was wondering if anyone knew where I could pick the elite ammo box up at? I'm in Canada and haven't seen them at all. I've been looking at Amazon and eBay with no luck. Found some at the kmart in Australia but they don't ship internationally lol.

On a side note I'm new to the site but not nerf I'm 31 and have played with or owned a lot of the original blasters sadly all I have left is the sharpshooter 2 from those days. I some of the n strike yellow blasters and now a few of the newer stuff. I have a project planned which is doing a rapidstrike with an under mounted Magnus as a masterkey. Not sure when I will officially get started on it as just became a dad so time for the hobby is short but more satisfying when I do get to play with my toys lol.

That's it for now.

Thanks everyone.
Lycans
Mess with the best, Die like the rest! - Hackers

#2 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:35 AM

It could be a slow roll out for those new Ammo boxes, I myself, have not seen any in my area. I honestly wouldn't even have known about them if I didn't seem them on My Last Dart's blog... I think that's where i saw them. But truth be told, if you are looking for it for the darts, you'll be better off just buying darts. eBay has decent deals on them, or once you are able to use the trading thread post a WTB. And for storing them, dude... dollar store bins. You are a new daddy, you need to save where you can. As a fellow nerfer with kids... trust me.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#3 Nerdy Nerdy Nerf

Nerdy Nerdy Nerf

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

Hey man I think they might have been like a limited stock at amazon because earlier in the year they had them on sale and I don't really Recommenced the Nerf elite ammo box because to get max capacity of you don't neatly stack them you probably only going to be able to fit like 80 elite streamlines in there because Nerf probably stacked the darts neatly for me I would have just threw the darts in there and also I would recommended just like Griver1212 said getting and plastic bins and if you just want the darts you can pickup a close amount of what you would get

#4 Nerdy Nerdy Nerf

Nerdy Nerdy Nerf

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

Good Luck if you are determined to get the Nerf Ammo Box dude

Edited by Nerdy Nerdy Nerf, 16 April 2014 - 11:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users