TEPAW 4! Reunion ~ PA war

Its war season!

94 replies to this topic

#51 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:21 AM

If I was to take the train, what station would I need to be at? Also, would bluarrow be willing to give me a ride to the war and back to the station?
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#52 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:58 AM

well you could come to the Harrisburg stop or Elizabethtown (if it stops there). Harrisburg is about 20ish minutes away and the Elizabethtown stop is about 4 minutes from my house. Yeah either he or I could pick you up. Tim said he might ride the train too! Cool hope to see you guys there. If I where to pick you up, it would have to be at around 8:30/45ish because I it takes about 20 minutes to get to the war sight and I want to set up early.

Edited by RedShot, 13 September 2011 - 05:58 AM.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#53 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:31 AM

Just wondering guys... How would October 8th work for you guys? (compaired to october 1st). I can still do october first but I was just wondering about that.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together!
[RedShot]

#54 thesaz123

thesaz123

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:40 AM

8th would probably work better than the 1st for me :]
Thesaz123: Noob Nerf Modder

#55 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:17 AM

Alright yeah me too. But I can still do the 1st if it works better for most people but I would rather the 8th
[RedShot]

#56 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:02 AM

I'm in for the 8th. I will have probably 5-6 others with me as well.
We are men of action, lies do not become us.

#57 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:44 AM

8th sounds fine right now
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#58 One long shot

One long shot

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:16 PM

October 8th will NOT work for me. Pleasepleaseplease keep it the 1st. I know all of you want to see my crossbow again, right? And my 4k, too.
Weirdness is a relative concept; If I'm weird to you, then what do I think is weird? If I'm it for you, what's it for me?

#59 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:48 PM

Make it the first and I'll bring my Crossbow too ;) But seriously, 1st works better, but I'd be good for the 8th too.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

Winning rounds is rewarding, deal with it. We don't play fucking patty cake over here.

#60 thesaz123

thesaz123

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

if it's the 8th, i can bring 3 people along with me, as the 7th is my birthday and i'll have some friends sleep over

#61 clownieX

clownieX

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:54 PM

the 8th shouldn't be a problem for me. I know Robin Hood will need the time to get his boss to give him the day off. Pluss with that much notice I should (I hope) be able to round-up some others from work who keep "missing" the date for some reason or another.

#62 evilbunnyo

evilbunnyo

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:09 PM

Well now the 8th doesn't work for me so 1st is best.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver

#63 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:02 AM

Both dates are fine with me.

#64 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:46 PM

DATE IS SET: 8th of october. I am sorry to those that cant make it on the 8th but I have WAY more people that can make it or that the date doesnt matter, then those that can make it on the 1st.

Also, if you are unsure about coming, please do come anyway the extra 15 minutes it may take some of you is WELL worth it. It is a much better park!

Edited by RedShot, 21 September 2011 - 06:46 PM.

[RedShot]

#65 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:19 PM

Okay sweet.

Anyone driving from the Philadelphia area? I'd be willing to chip in for gas, and I also have a ton of gatorade to split with the driver/crew.

#66 thesaz123

thesaz123

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

DATE IS SET: 8th of october. I am sorry to those that cant make it on the 8th but I have WAY more people that can make it or that the date doesnt matter, then those that can make it on the 1st.

Also, if you are unsure about coming, please do come anyway the extra 15 minutes it may take some of you is WELL worth it. It is a much better park!

Thank you good sir! I'm so excited :D I think everyone should bring me a present as my birthday is the 7th :o nah just kidding

Edited by thesaz123, 21 September 2011 - 07:48 PM.

#67 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:20 PM

Okay sweet.

Anyone driving from the Philadelphia area? I'd be willing to chip in for gas, and I also have a ton of gatorade to split with the driver/crew.

Where exactly in philly are you? I wouldn't mind picking you up if you're on the way up. I think it may be a lonely drive for me anyway :(

Also, if anyone is SERIOUSLY interested in a crossbow shell, I have one that I'm looking to part with. PM me and we can work something out, or I can bring it and let everyone ave a stab at it.

Edited by andtheherois, 22 September 2011 - 02:23 PM.

The YooToobz
Photobucket

#68 RedShot

RedShot

• Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:03 PM

I am interested in the crossbow shell. Does it include the trigger?
[RedShot]

#69 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:07 AM

PM'd

Edited by andtheherois, 24 September 2011 - 12:10 AM.

The YooToobz
Photobucket

#70 LT DAN ICE CREAM

LT DAN ICE CREAM

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:30 AM

With the date change to the 8th, I'm a no go. I've got a day trip out to Cabelas in Hamburg, PA for a hunting trip the next weekend.

#71 andtheherois

andtheherois

• Banned
  • 821 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:28 PM

Figure I may as well put this here, but I'm looking for a tac vest, so if you have one you want to get rid of and maybe we can work something out.
The YooToobz
Photobucket

#72 hoongfu

hoongfu

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:29 PM

I'll be getting a ride from Andtheherois woohoo!

I'll be bringing a stock 1st gen nitefinder and a stock star wars gun to sell, $15 each (negotiable). Both have working batteries and lights.

#73 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:14 AM

I have some sale items:
I will accept 2k's (I don't need their turrets or shells.) and possibly other trades and cash as payment. PM offers or just offer at the war.
Stock Supermaxx 2500. Works great.
Stock First gen Nitefinder. Excellent condition.
Stock Barricade.
7-8 N-strike clips.
Thanks!
We are men of action, lies do not become us.

#74 thesaz123

thesaz123

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:27 PM

I have some blasters i'd like to sell/trade as well
Nearly stock (AR removed, stock removed) yellow longshot with stock frontgun (i have the stock, just no screws for it)
Vortex Tornado x/2 (includes one of the rubber rings that it fires)
Painted, couplered and pump-plugged UMB (painted hunter green with silver drybrushing)
Stock deploy (I have no clue who would really buy this lol)
Blue longshot scope
Blue longshot boltsled+front of bolt assembly
Longshot priming handle

I'd like to buy/trade for a wye or two, an AT2K (as close to stock as possible), a stock big salvo and maybe a well modded pistol that isn't a nitefinder

If you have an offer, shoot me a PM, or just talk to me at the war :] PM me for a picture of a gun if you're interested

Edited by thesaz123, 03 October 2011 - 01:59 PM.

#75 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:31 AM

I'll be there Red. I see that unlike Chick's Park, there are not a lot of dining area's, if you would like I can pick us up some more hot dogs and sausages for lunch time like at the last war (I'll be sure to bring my own fire and remember tongs this time). Just drop me an e-mail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users