• Saturday June 23rd, 9 figgin AM till about 4. I’ll be there at 8 setting up.
• Highland Park, the classic location.
Here are directions!
• Rescue the Princess/CTF
• Defend The Core
• Carpe Testicuballs
• 4B’s and bigger are banned in any single-shot capacity unless it is large ammo. Allowed if multi-barreled. Run anything by me: I’ll be very objective.
• Slugs, #6 or #8 I’m not concerned: I’m selling them $10/100. Craft-foam tipped are also fine.
• Raw pool-noodle, dollar-store foam weapons, or lengths of FBR or foam insulator all are 100% go. No duct-tape wrapped boffers plz.
• With a full-blown primary: must be mounted on TOP OR UNDER (no sides or front) of your blaster, no bigger than a Manta OR…any (yes any) blaster shell split and mounted like a Manta. This way you cannot simultaneously attack and defend and requires either great craftsmanship or patients cuz thems be one hellova pain in da ass.
• Mantas, faux Mantas like Venom and BagHead, or Manta reduxes like Eik made (see mod’s/ PJ’s thread)
• Nerf-brand dart-tag bucklers, Stonewalls, Capt America promo merch, or other toy shields...with a single-shot pistol.
• Massive Spartan-sized shields are a go…with no blasters and large ammo takes the shield out for the WHOOOOOLE rest of the round.
• Bring water. I’d advise not pop, not red bull, not sugar loaded crap: water is best but do what you like.
• Sunscreen: highly advised.
• 200 lbs of blasters and other materials: unnecessary. Bring what you need to play, what you need to trade, and maybe some things to show off.
PM for any reason. At all.
This post has been edited by SonReeceSonJensen: 11 June 2012 - 09:42 AM