POST PICTURES ONLY. How hard is that.

5162 replies to this topic

#4026 Eraser475

Eraser475

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

Very Sexy ^

Added a tactical rail from a busted Reflex slide to my custom Xploderz Xblaster 200:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
"That seems like substantially less fun than filling it with beer". -Draconis

"There is no such thing as over kill! If you can carry it and prime it. You're good to go". -Makeitgo

"Admin Edit: Dumbest Crossbow in existence. Congratulations!" <-- Admin in the Show off your crossbow thread.

#4027 TheSilentRebel

TheSilentRebel

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

Some paintjobs I did awhile ago...

Posted Image

Still my favorite.

Posted Image

Sold it.

Posted Image

Also one of my favorites.

Edited by TheSilentRebel, 08 May 2012 - 02:12 PM.

We are men of action, lies do not become us.

#4028 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

Did the mod guide, but never put it here.
Posted Image
My modded Clear X Ball Blaster II

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

#4029 makeitgo

makeitgo

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

My friend's daughter (11) was upset that her Longstrike didn't perform as she expected. He knew I modded Nerf blasters and asked if I'd "make it go". ...Hehe. He's in trouble! She likes to shoot her dad.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Basic 4 (stock) dart RSCB. It can hold 7 or 8 Stefans. SuperMaxx 3000 tank. Using an OPRV, I've limited it to 70' with a full clip.

...The paintjob I have planned will be very girly.
"...he is one speedy bastard." ~ Cheyner

#4030 bluebarracuda

bluebarracuda

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

Posted Image

I just finished up on this longshot. It has an extra spring from ebay and the AR removal. For the paint job, I just used some left over spray paint I had lying around.

#4031 ilikefish58

ilikefish58

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

Finished the vulcan from my writeup.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4032 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

ERTL Pump Action Shotgun - Visible modifications include: Recon grip added, ¼” polycarbonate trigger, and Raider stock added. The stock remains detachable, just like a normal Recon.
Posted Image

Longshot for Xellah - Visible modifications include: ¼” polycarbonate shotgun-style priming grip. The plunger rod, while in the primed position, activates an LED priming indicator.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nerf Stampede
Posted Image

Nerf Barricade
Posted Image

Nerf Rayven w/ AirTech 2000 - Visible modifications include: AT2K attached to a Recon barrel extension. The AT2K has 17/32 brass barrels.
Posted Image

The barrel/AT2K is removable.
Posted Image

Nerf Alpha Trooper
Posted Image

Nerf Rayven - Visible modifications include: Addition of Spectre barrel
Posted Image

I only title and describe my pictures for people that search for particular modifications within this thread. I don’t mean to insult your intelligence by stating what has obviously been done.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#4033 popatachi

popatachi

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

Posted Image

Hornet pistol with big salvo tank.

Youtube Video

#4034 CaelynTek

CaelynTek

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

This maverick has the cylinder swing out mod (whatever it's called) and the new flash hider is made from a Tropicana single serving orange juice cap.
Posted Image

This Jolt has no physical mods other than removal of the NERF logo.
Posted Image

These were made as props for Steampunk costumes, hence the removal of logos.

#4035 hamoidar

hamoidar

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

Here is my new creation: the hamtch. It uses the full metal catch I designed.
Posted Image

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

NerfHaven > Your control panel > Profile > Change Signature > Inserts dumb sig > What! No pictures! > Inserts next best thing: http://nerfhaven.com...howuser=114052' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Best thing on Nerfhaven!

#4036 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:15 AM

Posted Image
Mod times after coming back from school are the best. Sceptor ala Ice Nine and an insane MM/Raider combo, codename: Panty Raider.

Sceptor: Gears
Panty Raider: Muttonchops

Edited by Gears, 11 May 2012 - 02:18 AM.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#4037 akira yakuza

akira yakuza

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:32 AM

This is my Switch Shot EX-3 and my sons Jolt EX-1, both have been fully modded, the Switch Shot has a max range of 59' and the jolt has a max range of 47' both were tested at 30deg elevation.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4038 LT DAN ICE CREAM

LT DAN ICE CREAM

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:56 AM

Posted Image

Making Raiders war worthy is the cool thing to do. Stuffed a UMB tank in there, removable barrel, clothes hanger trigger, McMaster OPRV (50265K23).

#4039 mysterio

mysterio

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

Sticker on the Master Blaster peeled off on both sides, so I replaced it with a TARDIS-themed one.

Posted Image

Expanded airflow.

Posted Image

Close-up of sticker.

Posted Image

If two powerful is a problem then just go with one powerful. I guess this style of hopper will work even beyond three powerful..

15:46 *** Buff is now known as TheGdiddler
15:51 TheGdiddler I'M GONNA GRAPE YOU"

#4040 kevne

kevne

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

Inspired by the 1968 classic, 'Night of the Living Dead" I present, for your viewing pleasure, 'Barbara'.

Posted Image

All of the standard mods are here. Including wood effect Shotgun Grip, Brass Breech (insert style) And...

Posted Image

Integrated Torch (so you can see the zombies in the cellar).

The paint job took me a while with primer and basecoat layers (black spraypaint). Then Citadel colours for the handles and dry-brushed weathering effects (Boltgun Metal and Tin Blitz).
BritNerf, the Queen's favourite Nerf Forum.

The UK's most popular Nerf Blog.

I also have a Website.

#4041 Phree Agent

Phree Agent

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

Buzzbee Flintlock

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The V-neck takes it over 9000.

Still uses the stock priming mech, so I had to use the stock spring so it didn't break its self. Has a 1 in. plunger tube with a rubber washer seal.

Edited by Phree Agent, 13 May 2012 - 10:49 PM.

#4042 Exo

Exo

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

It's Exostein's Monster! I had an old NF shell that had an ugly PJ on it, so I scraped it off, but there were some areas that were hard to get, but I liked it because it looked like dirt and grime, so I enhanced that effect, and added some blood. The bolt helps the effect a little bit. I also added a wood foregrip I had for another NF project that never happened, and I had some custom internals that were mostly experimental. The tube is a sink drain, so it has the same ID as 1.25" PVC, except it's much thinner (OD is smaller), and the inside is perfectly smooth, just like a stock PT. I used aluminium U-channel for the plunger rod, so all of the moving parts (spring not counted) weigh only 61 grams. It uses a spring I got from DIB, it has a 5.5" draw, but may be a bit weaker than ACE 49's. There are actually two stains on the wood, and I wanted to go for three (one just in the grooves) and a clear coat, but this thing was supposed to be done a week ago, so I just hurried it through.
Posted Image

#4043 kevne

kevne

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

Here is a very special blaster I made for the missus. She has supported my hobby for years so I thought I'd say thanks.

Posted Image

Again, all the standard mods are here including a brass breech.

Posted Image

Since her handle is Purple Dragon, I decided to make it the theme for the paint job. The paint job was a mixture of spray paint and Citadel colours.
BritNerf, the Queen's favourite Nerf Forum.

The UK's most popular Nerf Blog.

I also have a Website.

#4044 Doubletap

Doubletap

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

I present to you, the DoubleTap Raven part one!
Features 18v of power, a clean paint job, plasma dash motor replacement, and soon the addition of a poly carb window and LEDs
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4045 NerfNoob10

NerfNoob10

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:56 AM

I decided to make twins, so now my dad has no excuse not to go to a war with me.
Posted Image

Edited by NerfNoob10, 15 May 2012 - 09:56 AM.

#4046 BritNerfMogul

BritNerfMogul

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

IT'S GAME OVER MAN! IT'S GAME OVER!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4047 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Attached 2 hornet tanks onto the side, and integrated the pump into the priming handle. The barrels on the tanks came off during a war, so I plan on attaching them directly to the side of it somehow without them getting in my way. There's a small air-leak, but I plan on fixing that soon, and as of now they're good as a quick back-up.

The BBB is just CPVC couplered.

Posted Image

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#4048 BabyGandhi

BabyGandhi

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

The Red Baron

Posted Image

#4049 darknyght00

darknyght00

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Turreted, pump plugged SSPB. Still working on the turret but it's one of my favourite pieces. The handle is a stub of 1/2" PVC covered in gorilla tape.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Pump replaced, couplered Tetra Strike. A friend had this lying around collecting dust so I offered to breathe some life into it. The mess hanging off it is a RF20 pump valve which, unfortunately, does nothing to stop the leak in the bottom tank's valve (didn't pinpoint it until everything else was done). The pump I picked up at Target for about $6. It's double action so the entire thing is full at 3-4 pumps (a very nice improvement).

Posted Image
The SPARK. I learned about this project from Dyxlesic's post here on the haven and he credits CHEESYPIZZA001, DOOM, BOOT, and KIDFLASH with its conception and initial prototyping so I will too. Thank you all.
Posted Image
Closeup of the SPARK regulator. Allows pressure to be adjusted in the SA firing tank and allows the SA feature to function without a bladder.
Posted Image
I actually finished this back in August but never got around to posting. Whoops.

The SPARK has been a blast (see also: pain, joy, adventure) to build and use. I kinda wanted to put a better pump on it before I retire the thing but I don't think it's gonna happen. As you can see, I have an elastic band holding the pump in the closed position. Without it, the pump I'm using shakes loose when I run which can quickly cause awkward situations. This one has been fun but I hope what I have in the works doesn't give me quite as much trouble.

#4050 Griever 2112

Griever 2112

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

This is my Bazookafied Style BBB
Posted Image
A few changes to his original design, I kept the top part, instead of the LSFG barrel I used one from a Scout, and I don't remember his spring combo but mine is currently the stock BBB and a OMW (I think) 6kg spring.
Posted Image
Also my BBB is the Hawkeye Avengers edition as opposed to the original purple.
My ranges are slightly off not sure if it's over powered or my darts suck, but my average is 65 feet. I hit 75 long and short maybe 55. I am thinking of just sticking with the stock spring only... feed back on that would be nice.
Posted Image
That's it fully loaded.

Griever 2112 still plays with his alpha trooper quite often despite owning one of the scariest +bows.

My Youtube Page

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users