Photo

Eye Protection

Wear It...

31 replies to this topic

#26 Avatar of WoeBrian

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:14 AM

Well, went to the doctor today, he said I can't go to school for two days or so and I have to sit in a dark room and keep very still not too look around too much. Apparently he says I have a damaged Iris/Pupil and that I need to sleep in order for it to get better. If I don't allow it to heal it could cause the problem that my pupil may not close properly. Agh... Thanks for the support guys :)

#27 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:27 AM

Sunglasses. They make you looks cool and give you protection.

#28 Tofu

Tofu

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:47 AM

I feel you, or my brother does anyway. I've shot him in the eye... around 4 times now. Thank God we never used modifyed ammo in our longshots. He dosent have any vision problems so far and weve been lucky. Were getting a couple pairs of sunglasses now. I remember one time we were playing an indoor nerf war and we were both looking down our longshots sights. I fired and it went straight down his sight into his eye.
I eat air restrictors for breakfast.

QUOTE(P.C. III @ Jan 17 2008, 12:19 PM) View Post

A great nf can beat a crummy xbow...

^BS^

#29 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:18 PM

WHAT!Dude!....um, nice shot?

I got hit in the mouth once when it was open. Next round, i didn't close my mouth but, i covered the darts in pepper. pepper can do anything: make food taste better, fix an instrument Have bush make a smart desicion, create world peace, sand stuff.....
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#30 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:15 PM

Wear scuba diving goggles.
kthxbaisend

#31 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:00 PM

I got hit in the mouth once when it was open. Next round, i didn't close my mouth but, i covered the darts in pepper. pepper can do anything: make food taste better, fix an instrument Have bush make a smart desicion, create world peace, sand stuff.....

Also, Pepper can seal holes in your car radiator. It worked for me this summer.

Regardless, hear hear on the eye protection. I've had a couple indoor battles where enemies would blindly point guns around corners and nail me in the eye. I've also been hit very close (too close for comfort) to the eye by airsoft pellets...and that is not a fun experience.

Edited by Jedijoe9, 06 November 2007 - 10:03 PM.

"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#32 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:11 PM

Good 2nd post and use of the edit tool...

Just 2 hours ago, me with the 8 inch 1/2 inch cpvc 'blowgun' shot my friend in what would have been his eye, but he was wearing dtg glasses. My dart stuck on to the glasses.

I got a picture of my friend like that and it's my phone's new background... Yeah, he got lucky.

I love my blowgun!
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users