nerfer34's Content

There have been 1000 items by nerfer34 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#83068 X Box Controllers For Sale

Posted by nerfer34 on 10 June 2006 - 04:03 PM in Off Topic

Well I have a BUNCH of Xbox controllers for sale.
I have a
-few nice logitech wireless controllers
- turbo controllers
- mini controllers
-mini turbo controllers

#73413 Sspb Problems

Posted by nerfer34 on 17 February 2006 - 09:29 PM in Modifications

OK I just went to my TRU and they were loaded. I picked up a bunch of stuff along with an sspb. I did the NF and ssp intergration and I loved it. But the only problem is that I have not modded it and it releases air after literally 1 second after I pump it. Dop I have a leak? What can I do to fix it? Should I mod it?

#86307 Would Someone Be Kind Enough?

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 August 2006 - 11:26 AM in General Nerf

Will someone sell me a longshot for retail price plus $10 for shipping? There are know targets near me and my walmart had magstrikes but there stock diminished and now they have only like a maverick and a EX-3. I can't get it off walmart.com for a specific reason too. PLease help. Thanks!

#79157 Plunger Rod Support?

Posted by nerfer34 on 08 April 2006 - 01:54 PM in General Nerf

I know many people have used metal rods or steel to support/strengthen their plunger . I tried doing it to my EAb and it scaped against the shell when I coked it back and shot it. Should I cut the casing or should I use a different support meterial. By the way I used coat hanger wire.

#74566 Dremel Question

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 February 2006 - 08:36 PM in General Nerf

Um I don't own a dremel but

I know that 10,000 revolutions per minute can definitly cut through plastic.

#72610 Rf20 Or Wildfire?

Posted by nerfer34 on 07 February 2006 - 06:17 PM in General Nerf

I think the RF20 is better. Less pumps and slightly better performance, and cheaper.

#200075 Computer Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 31 December 2008 - 07:55 PM in Off Topic

Haha, alright I updated the flashplayer, updated the stupid yellow pop up toolbar thing at the top, and did the windows updates. And now it's working great! I probably didn't have to do all 3 but I did. Thanks for the help.

#198670 Computer Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 24 December 2008 - 02:25 PM in Off Topic

Hey, how come every time I watch like a youtube video on my new Dell computer, it freezes every like 5 seconds and buffers for another like 10 seconds and just repeats. But on my older Dell, it just plays the whole video with out anny freezes?

Do you guys know hwta i can do to solve this problem? Do I need to donwload something or what?

Thanks

#97365 Ps2----(2 Not 3) Online...any Players?

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 December 2006 - 03:59 PM in Off Topic

There are't hundreds of thousands that play PS2 online.

PS2 online is SO laggy.

I recomend you invest in the original xbox and buy Xbox live. There is no comparison to live and PS2 online.

#97582 Ps2----(2 Not 3) Online...any Players?

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 January 2007 - 08:03 PM in Off Topic

How did I hijack your thread? I gave you a recomendation. You don't have to listen to it.

#77603 Attention Bc Nerfers...

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 March 2006 - 10:37 PM in General Nerf

By BC do you mean Boston College?

#103042 Ma Summer Wars

Posted by nerfer34 on 29 April 2007 - 06:54 PM in Nerf Wars

I think, I'm finally in!

When I get my license in 1-2 years, then I'm gonna be hittin' up all the MA wars.

Yea, I'm pretty much open in those months. Where would it most likely be? Milton, Lexington, Melrose?

#100569 Chains Compatible?

Posted by nerfer34 on 28 February 2007 - 06:19 PM in General Nerf

Are chains form the Chianblazer compatible with the Razorbeast?

One person has told me yes and the other has told me no.

Thanks

#100672 Chains Compatible?

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 March 2007 - 02:46 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know?

#75325 Petg Nesting, Couplers

Posted by nerfer34 on 05 March 2006 - 10:04 PM in General Nerf

Sorry for the noob questions but I guess not too many people can answer this question.

- Can you nest PETG into pvc? Of so what size works best?

- Can PETG be connected to a coupler? What size?

I know, I know if I'm able to nest the PETg then I could just use the PVC to connect to the coupler.

If someone could clear this up for me that'd be great. Thanks

#75328 Petg Nesting, Couplers

Posted by nerfer34 on 05 March 2006 - 10:14 PM in General Nerf

Ahh thanks Ompa I was looking for that when you pmed me and I searched USB by acedent( I mispelled that).

But I am looking to nest it in pvc not brass because no store sells brass near me.

#100511 Crackdown

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 February 2007 - 03:48 PM in Off Topic

I'm getting it soon(like tomorrow).

It's a fun game although I'm not into the GTA thing.

I want to play the Halo 3 Beta the most.

#98040 Does Anyone Watch "twenty Four"?

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 January 2007 - 08:13 PM in Off Topic

Watch Heroes on NBC Monday, 8 or 9 PM. Starts again January 22nd.
Watch Prison Break on FOX Monday, 7 or 8 PM (the hour before Heroes). Starts again January 22nd.
Watch House on FOX Tuesday, 7 or 8 PM (don't remember). Far as I know it is on every week.

These are the three best shows on television. No contest. House is first best, Prison Break is second, and Heroes is third. But watch em all anyways.

Standoff is also good sometimes but I don't try to watch that. And Heist was on NBC Wednesdays but it seems to have been canceled. Too bad, it was a good show.

Then, I watch The Simpsons and South Park after 10 PM. Friends and Everybody Loves Raymond if they are on when I'm eating.

Besides those, I don't watch TV.

Touche.

The Office is the best show.

Have you seen it?

I guarantee it is the funniest show on TV right now.

Thursday 8:30-9:00 on NBC, be there.

Simpsons, Prisonbreak are good. I HATE southpark.

But seriously watch the office.

#70421 Mod Material?

Posted by nerfer34 on 04 January 2006 - 05:35 PM in Modifications

I've only been using PVC for my mods. I was wondernig if PETG and brass work better than PVC?

#69997 New Dart For Nite-finder

Posted by nerfer34 on 27 December 2005 - 09:30 PM in General Nerf

I'm not sure if you guys have realized this or not but the whistler stock micro dart works better than any other dart for the Nite Finder.(including the stefan)

#100450 Watch Out Ebayers

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 February 2007 - 04:07 PM in Off Topic

Well I was selling my X-Box on ebay(because I nnow have 360) and someone told me to end the auction I'll pay _____. So I looked up their Feedback and it was 100% but only 6 people left it on them. SO I figured to=he most I could lose was the insertion fee was like $2.50 and even then I could relist it. So I ended the auction.

The person's emails sound very elaborate and easily believeable. The person said they were dealing with WESTERN UNION. With Western Union, the seller supposivly sends the money and then the seller(me) must sship the item and give western union the tracking number. At this point I thought that the person was fraudulant. So I looked it up and its a real thing, BUT I looked at peopl's comments on it and they say that it is INSECURE.

And I now refuse to take payment from Western Union.

SO DON"T TAKE PAYMENT FROM WESTERN UNION.

#69722 Triple Strike Trouble

Posted by nerfer34 on 22 December 2005 - 07:49 PM in Modifications

Does anyone know how to put the Triple Strike back together?
I am having lots of trouble with that yellow piece of plastic.

#69807 Triple Strike Trouble

Posted by nerfer34 on 24 December 2005 - 03:25 PM in Modifications

you know the three shooters with the white air tanks well I mean the yellow piece that separates them with the little ridges on it.

#84124 Rapid Fire 20 Pumping Problem Thingy.

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 July 2006 - 03:22 PM in General Nerf

You probably over pumped it. YOu should open it up.

#70995 Magazine ?

Posted by nerfer34 on 14 January 2006 - 01:00 PM in Modifications

So I was looking at that amazing FAR and was wondering how would you make a magazine for a nerf gun. Would you find like a casset case and then put a spring in the bottom of it?

#79575 Crossbow Troubles

Posted by nerfer34 on 11 April 2006 - 03:11 PM in Modifications

Is the plunger catch in the right spot?

#77754 Rf 20 Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 March 2006 - 09:14 PM in General Nerf

Thank you both a ton. I will try to move that black seal in place...I had a feeling it was that piece.

Forsaken, I did the mod that you sent me and I'll give you results of it when I get the RF 20 working. Thanks

WOW, It works my RF 20 is UNVBELIEVABLE! It definitly get 45 feet flat! If no one believes me I can get a video.

#77759 Rf 20 Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 March 2006 - 09:44 PM in General Nerf

I actually measured and got 46.5 feet. I did a simple mod that forsaken showed me. I basically made o-rings out of nerf darts. I sliced up stock darts and took out air restrictors and replaced them with the darts. The seal is perfect. It is awesome to look down the barrels and you see the piece of dart air tight. I'll get some pics of it. I'll try to make a video but I have never made one before. The only problem is that the darts stick out of the barrel a little too much.

EDIT second shooting
longest 56 feet flat with stefans!
shortest 40 feet flat with stock

I mixed stefans and stocks

Third shooting-all stefans
longest 58 feet! WOW
shortest 43 feet

I think this may be my new primary.

#77686 Rf 20 Help

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 March 2006 - 02:43 PM in General Nerf

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. OK I did a really nice mod to my Rf 20 and I didn't touch any of the internals, so they all work. I can't seem to reasemble it. That little black thing near the barrelassembly may be the issue. Here are some pics of my internals... What am I doing wrong!?
PIC 1

PIC 2
Pic 3

#78290 Where To Put Bungies On Your Guns?

Posted by nerfer34 on 01 April 2006 - 12:25 PM in General Nerf

Obvioulsy you put one end to the cocking lever and the other end towards the front of the gun. But when I put my bungie on my NF( the bungie end was on the right side of the cocking rod) it bent to the right and almost cracked the plunger. I want to find a way to center the bungie stress on the cocking rod. Any ideas/ways? Thanks

#98229 Lnl Catch Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 13 January 2007 - 04:38 PM in General Nerf

Are you sure the catch is facing the right way? They are pretty basic pistols. There isn't much that can go wrong. Did you replace the spring with something too strong?

I know the LNLs are simplicity to its best but I don't know what it is.

The catch is symetrical, it doesn't matter which way it is facing.

No I didn't replace the main spring. In your LNL do you have one spring that is gold, and one that is silver?

#98224 Lnl Catch Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 13 January 2007 - 02:13 PM in General Nerf

When I reopenned my LNL today and put it back together, it wouldn't stay cocked. I would bull bacl the plunger handle and it would just release without me pullling the trigger.

Obvioulsy there is a triggher mech spring problem in my LNL. I dont' know what to do, I've tried many different combonations....

There is one gold spring in my LNL and there is one silver spring.

Thanks

#98243 Lnl Catch Problem

Posted by nerfer34 on 13 January 2007 - 09:26 PM in General Nerf

Thank you! I actually searched for your mod to see the LNL internals, and you have a great picture of the catch. Unfortunatly that didn't help me, but maybe this will. I'll give it a try.

#216012 Nevermind.

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 March 2009 - 08:14 PM in Off Topic

Hmmm well I just did some more searching and found that this guy actually might have refunded the payment, but it just doesn't say it. The history shows no refund, but then it says status refunded.
I'm just going to look at the next bill and see what's up. Thanks, no one needs to respond, let this die.

#216006 Nevermind.

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 March 2009 - 07:58 PM in Off Topic

Nevermind.

#216016 Nevermind.

Posted by nerfer34 on 02 March 2009 - 08:46 PM in Off Topic

Hmmm well I just did some more searching and found that this guy actually might have refunded the payment, but it just doesn't say it. The history shows no refund, but then it says status refunded.
I'm just going to look at the next bill and see what's up. Thanks, no one needs to respond, let this die.

#202115 Florida Gators!

Posted by nerfer34 on 09 January 2009 - 06:37 PM in Off Topic

Huge Gator/Tebow fan and huge Tebow fan. I don't MIND the BCS but a playoff brackett would be a amazing. But it's just not possible because there would be way too many games and not enough rest. I think they should take the top and do a single elimination round, personally.

Tim Tebow probably has the greatest life ever up to this point. The guy's amazing, I've never seen anyone try to run through defenders like him before.

#77620 Nerfworld Is Back!

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 March 2006 - 11:27 PM in General Nerf

NerfWorld has been up "again" for over a year now. I believe Grinch is nerfing less and less, and the site will be recieving fewer updates, but is still a great repository of information.

No it hasn't, a little while ago someone realized that it was taken over by easydot and it was gone.

#77664 Nerfworld Is Back!

Posted by nerfer34 on 26 March 2006 - 10:22 AM in General Nerf

OO.

#77586 Nerfworld Is Back!

Posted by nerfer34 on 25 March 2006 - 07:47 PM in General Nerf

The topic pretty much explains. But has anyone noticed this or am I a bit late?