jakejagan's Content

There have been 153 items by jakejagan (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#287200 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by jakejagan on 19 October 2010 - 09:50 PM in Off Topic

BestHYPHYHINDU

I play L4D, L4D2, MW2

#273970 Universal Coupler Bbb Write-up

Posted by jakejagan on 03 May 2010 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

Yeah, 100 ft is complete BS. I had the stock, recon, raider, and nitefinder springs and I got 90 tops. Don't feel inferior just because you don't hit 100 ft with something. It's how you use it that counts.

#273988 Universal Coupler Bbb Write-up

Posted by jakejagan on 03 May 2010 - 08:45 PM in Modifications

You measured wrong. That shot could have been 1 in 1000, that's why multiple shots need to be taken to diminish random variables.

#273925 Universal Coupler Bbb Write-up

Posted by jakejagan on 03 May 2010 - 12:52 AM in Modifications

I think it is an excellent write-up because there wasn't one here before. Some noob might not know how to do this mod and now with this write-up, they will have an idea.

#273946 Universal Coupler Bbb Write-up

Posted by jakejagan on 03 May 2010 - 03:21 PM in Modifications

I agree that this a great write up, but Zorn has a writeup for this. Check his BBB overhaul. It's insane, he does everything to it.

I highly doubt that a person new to Nerf would do a total BBB overhaul as one of their beginning mods.

For the fail post, I would guess between 70-80 feet flat.

#265624 The Tornadobow

Posted by jakejagan on 16 February 2010 - 02:19 PM in Homemades

I understand that was not the point of it. I was just curious to see if it is. With a strong spring like the [k26], the internals ought to be solid. Again, I was just curious to see if it was.

#265666 The Tornadobow

Posted by jakejagan on 16 February 2010 - 08:19 PM in Homemades

That's cool. Is solvent weld sold at OSH and what is it called? Could I get a part number possibly?

#265612 The Tornadobow

Posted by jakejagan on 16 February 2010 - 12:11 PM in Homemades

Excellent modification. I have one question for you though. Is this modification durable? When I mean durable, I mean that it will be able to last for a few wars or 1 at the least?

#274149 The Overkill: This Is What Happens When A Titan And A Longshot Have Ch

Posted by jakejagan on 05 May 2010 - 10:45 PM in Modifications

I agree with Ice. You all are going to hell.

#287111 The Clothespin Trigger Mk2

Posted by jakejagan on 17 October 2010 - 11:38 PM in Homemades

This is fantastic, I have a ton of ideas for this.

#280413 Stampede Official Nerf Demo Coverage

Posted by jakejagan on 16 July 2010 - 01:52 PM in General Nerf

This looks like alot of fun. I'd love to use this during zombie rounds with a drum mag. From the looks of it, it ought to shoot about 30 ft which is plenty.

#278112 Splitfire/2k Turret Modification!

Posted by jakejagan on 20 June 2010 - 01:42 PM in Modifications

Wow, amazing. I love how you kept what is good about it and just improved it.

#278248 Splitfire/2k Turret Modification!

Posted by jakejagan on 22 June 2010 - 02:13 AM in Modifications

California Pants: He said that he saw the write-up and wanted to do something different.

#272719 Skype Group Chat

Posted by jakejagan on 19 April 2010 - 08:32 PM in Off Topic

skype name: jake jagan

preferred name: jake

#290489 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 08 December 2010 - 10:28 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm a maybe at the moment.

Does that mean you're also still a maybe for staying at my place?

DO you have space for 3?

#291251 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 20 December 2010 - 07:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Time for mine:

-Seeing all the SoCal guys again
-Great locations (GHS was awesome)
-My rattler scoring multiple kills as well as many from my crossbow
-3 headshots in 2 rounds (Sorry pants and dude with the sonic/clear nf's)
-The ride to and fro was not bad at all
-The rain was not bad and actually made things interesting
-Slipping and landing hard during team powerball (Thinking about it now, it was pretty funny)
-Ice Nine vs Nerfer9 in seeing who goes first was teh lulz
-The Hat was awesome
-The 99 cent store was surprisingly good for a 99 cent store
-The hats that were made were absolutely awesome
-Ninja blocking darts multiple times with my xbow. One specifically funny time was when Cannonball shot my xbow which made it shoot my dart out. Nice shot.

Great war. It was totally worth it being on the road for 18 of the 36 hours that were associated with this. Cant wait till 'geddon now

#291022 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 16 December 2010 - 10:21 AM in Nerf Wars

Since there is going to be rain, I would appreciate an attendance list of people who are still going to show. We (Baff group) will gladly still drive down and nerf with you guys in the rain, but if people are going to not show because of it being wet or the war gets cancelled we need to know by early tomorrow to cancel the hotel and change plans. Thanks!

we in socal don't post attendance lists 'cuz it's redundant.

Also almost every December socal war is in the rain, and we still get good attendance

Good to know.

#290999 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 15 December 2010 - 11:41 PM in Nerf Wars

It says 40% for me, which is on weather.com. We can just nerf at the highschool since it's concrete

#290494 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 09 December 2010 - 12:50 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm a maybe at the moment.

Does that mean you're also still a maybe for staying at my place?

DO you have space for 3?

I don't think there will be much space with all of our lovin. It a two room affair at least.

Alright, thank you for thinking it over. If anyone has pretty much guaranteed housing for the night before the war, please pm me.

Worst comes to worst, we can rent a motel. Can't wait to nerf with you guys again.

#290658 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 11 December 2010 - 09:47 PM in Nerf Wars

BAFF be representin' sons

#290166 Scun December 18th War: Christ

Posted by jakejagan on 05 December 2010 - 05:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Well Blue and I were talking about making the trip down to the war, but we have no place to stay. Anyone wanna help Cali bruthas out?

It would be Blue, his dad, and myself.

#290762 Rfr Shell Coupler

Posted by jakejagan on 12 December 2010 - 08:34 PM in Modifications

Is this one of the new Mega Missles? If it is how many pumps does it take to fill the tank?

#272847 Reinforcing The Pas

Posted by jakejagan on 20 April 2010 - 09:27 PM in Modifications

I would reinforce where you did the pullback drilling and screwing with brass and/or epoxy putty

#291656 Rainbow

Posted by jakejagan on 27 December 2010 - 07:32 PM in Homemades

I remember people saying that these were war-tested, how did they perform?

#287923 Rainbow

Posted by jakejagan on 04 November 2010 - 04:31 PM in Homemades

Well, I think you're right on that one. There are just so many people using SNAPs that you can't count them. I wasn't originally wanting to build a homemade, but now I really want to build a SNAP, or a rainbow.

Snaps are homemades idiot. They are just a different type.

Great mechanism Stark and friends. I like the simplicity and sleek design.

#280190 Preeminent Plunger Head

Posted by jakejagan on 13 July 2010 - 11:37 PM in Homemades

Beaver, that is awesome. I love how easy this has become. Makes me want to go make one.

#280206 Preeminent Plunger Head

Posted by jakejagan on 14 July 2010 - 10:37 AM in Homemades

Couldn't you use a cut down PVC coupler rather than that coupler on the right? It seems like the same thing on the side you cut off, but I could be wrong.

#301156 Please Delete

Posted by jakejagan on 07 July 2011 - 09:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Computer being retarded, please delete.

#303188 OMG!

Posted by jakejagan on 11 August 2011 - 12:04 AM in General Nerf

Damn bro, I'm trippin' so hard because of this shit yo. It's like all bubbly n' shit.

#290117 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by jakejagan on 05 December 2010 - 03:47 AM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: Jagan Bow #2
Mods Done: Level 4 mod, New internals (Louie's so new plunger rod, plunger head, plunger tube, spring([k26]) as well as the catch), 14 in CPVC speed-loader with grip tape in the middle, it works great. It also has the poly-resin which makes it super solid.
Integrations: I really don't want to add one, so no at the moment I guess.
Comments: This is the crossbow from the above post and the LSFG grip and rail were removed that were on. I got this from Blue today and I said to hell with trying to sand all the paint off, it wasn't just one layer but several, so I took my paintbrush and dry-brushed Testor's black and silver on it. In my opinion it looks much better than before and the dry brushing game it a "weathered" look. I still love the purple color, I just added more to it. This is my second crossbow and I love this one way more than the first. Now my war arsenal is complete with a single shot springer primary. Ranges with 3/16 ball bearing weighted darts are about 120ish and it hits ~100 with slugs which is what I wanted. I am extremely happy with this blaster. Thank you all who helped me with this build.

#276915 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by jakejagan on 05 June 2010 - 08:26 PM in Modifications

I finished modding it, it took forever to get the right spring, but Blue sold me a good one. Thanks man.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: The Jagan Bow (Supa Original)
Mods Done: Level 4 mod, fully reinforced (ie bolts behind the spring rests, aluminum sheeting, catch reinforcement as well as the the plunger rod guides. New internals (made by HOTH, new plunger head, plunger tube, awesome seal), and some good spring(similar to a [k25]). It will rock a Rev. 2 slug breech with 11.5 inches of 17/32 brass or a 12in cpvc speedloader. I don't know ranges, but it slams into my metal gate from 25 feet away with slugs while making a loud sound. After BAFF, I estimate that it was hitting around 95 with slugs. The plunger head originally broke off because of this retarded spring I was using. I redesigned it to work off of cpvc, and an endcap which the plunger head is screwed onto.
Integrations: This thing shoots fast and well enough so I don't need to integrate anything. Besides, the shell is in fairly good condition, so I don't feel the desire to ruin it.
Comments:Name comes from my screen name, but I don't know who had this before me, besides HOTH. It served as a great primary at BAFF, scoring great shots while being extremely comfortable in both the priming and the shell itself. It went through a few mishaps (the internals breaking, making a new plunger head design, springs, catching issues) I have a video of it on youtube :Crossbow Video

#291179 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by jakejagan on 19 December 2010 - 06:26 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: FANBOW
Mods Done: Level 4 mod, New internals (Louie's so new plunger rod, plunger head, plunger tube, spring([k26]) as well as the catch), 14 in CPVC speed-loader with grip tape in the middle, it works great. It also has the poly-resin which makes it super solid.
Integrations: Rattler with 2.25 in CPVC barrels
Comments: Yeah, it's a FANBOW of Ellen. Crossbow hits around 100 with slugs and the rattler hits about 50.

Well, I did not notice that I needed the approval of Gears' bitch to post accordingly. Fuck it. Im not changing it.

#304517 No Time to Nerf

Posted by jakejagan on 09 September 2011 - 07:18 PM in Off Topic

I know my words don't mean shit here, but I will miss you and your innovation to this community.

#281455 Nerf Guns/unusual Conditions

Posted by jakejagan on 28 July 2010 - 02:38 AM in General Nerf

Hotglue can become brittle in the cold, so I guess watch out for that/

#281670 Nerf Alpha Trooper

Posted by jakejagan on 30 July 2010 - 05:22 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, after I modded it, I was hitting about 35 feet flat which is perfect for zombies. Thanks for posting it here, but please ask before hand.

#276772 N-strike Spectre Rev-5

Posted by jakejagan on 04 June 2010 - 12:03 AM in News

I like how this looks. If the plunger is bigger than a maverick and it has SOME potential, it could be a fast sidearm.

#272161 My 2010 Hiatus

Posted by jakejagan on 13 April 2010 - 11:43 PM in Off Topic

I hope you can fling foam by the fall. Doctors generally aren't the greatest in dating how long it will take for you to heal. I personally have been through crazy shit, but remember that you are still you. That Guru Mk. III needs to be out and about ASAP mister. Anyways, I hope you don't die

-jakejagan

#294456 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jakejagan on 13 February 2011 - 07:04 PM in Modifications

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#290134 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jakejagan on 05 December 2010 - 12:08 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Name: Jagan Bow #2
Integrations: I really don't want to add one, so no at the moment I guess.
Comments: This is the crossbow from the above post and the LSFG grip and rail were removed that were on. I got this from Blue today and I said to hell with trying to sand all the paint off, it wasn't just one layer but several, so I took my paintbrush and dry-brushed Testor's black and silver on it. In my opinion it looks much better than before and the dry brushing game it a "weathered" look. I still love the purple color, I just added more to it. This is my second crossbow and I love this one way more than the first. Now my war arsenal is complete with a single shot springer primary. Ranges with 3/16 ball bearing weighted darts are about 120ish and it hits ~100 with slugs which is what I wanted. I am extremely happy with this blaster. Thank you all who helped me with this build.

#303085 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jakejagan on 09 August 2011 - 02:15 AM in Modifications

Hey guys, I decided to stop smoking so much and actually mod even though I don't go to any wars and I get sick right before the biggest wars in California.

I re-painted hendrix
Posted Image

Yeah, it was a cool design that I thought of when I was on a crazy trip yo.

Posted Image

This was when I was sober, but it's still awesome-sauce.

I'm out.