LoneNerfer's Content

There have been 36 items by LoneNerfer (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#208204 Wipeout (pistol Splat

Posted by LoneNerfer on 31 January 2009 - 12:23 PM in Modifications

I would just put a cpvc coupler on it using this link http://nerfhaven.com...hl=pistol splat I did it to both of mine and they both work great, also it's a very simple mod I was able to do it on my first try with the gun without it breaking.
If your gun is a different color it's still the same mine was orange and yellow but it still had the exact same internals.

#210600 Where In The Hell

Posted by LoneNerfer on 08 February 2009 - 07:58 PM in General Nerf

I got mine here it's $20 on sale now with free shipping I think so get it now.

#230864 The Soulreaper

Posted by LoneNerfer on 17 May 2009 - 06:00 PM in Modifications

I have one thing to say and that is mad props I've always wondered how to make the PAS stand up to a doomsayer. One quick question, does the LS clip or in the picture recon clip wiggle around at all because there doesn't seem to be anything other then the breech to keep it steady.

#220536 Successful Rear-loading Maverick.

Posted by LoneNerfer on 29 March 2009 - 06:39 PM in Modifications

Would you be able to use the stock barrels still or do you have to switch to a different barrel material? If you do have to use a different barrel material would cpvc work?

#263182 Sm1500 Question

Posted by LoneNerfer on 25 January 2010 - 08:26 PM in Modifications

Hey all I'm in the process of modifying an old style SM1500 and was wondering if this would work. Could it be possible to inline clip the turret? The barrel material I would use is 19/32 brass with tightening rings and the clip would be 5/8 brass. The reason that I'm asking this is that I don't want to goop all the brass in and then not have it work. I would be wasting brass and would also have to acquire a new turret. I'm asking this question because I heard that inline clips only work with low air output guns and yet I've seen them on AT3K's but I want to make sure.

#263193 Sm1500 Question

Posted by LoneNerfer on 25 January 2010 - 09:00 PM in Modifications

Yes that is exactly what I mean. I will test your idea for you on my rear loading 1500. My barrels are petg with e tape on the barrels.

Wow thanks, get back to me with your results and thanks again for trying this out for me.

#263205 Sm1500 Question

Posted by LoneNerfer on 25 January 2010 - 09:38 PM in Modifications

I have the results. It does work, but it double feeds once in awhile. All I probably need is a longer front barrel. So go ahead and do that to yours. Just remember to test by using e-tape first, then later you can goop.

Thanks a bunch. What barrel length are you using so that I can just start off with a longer front barrel then with what you tested with to see if it works any better?

#263213 Sm1500 Question

Posted by LoneNerfer on 25 January 2010 - 10:05 PM in Modifications

Thanks I'll probably go with 9" then. Tantum if what you say is true then it's fine because the whole brass assembly will not be glued in. If you looked at the earlier posts we decided to just shove the barrels in with only e tape so that it could be removed if it didn't work out.

#263186 Sm1500 Question

Posted by LoneNerfer on 25 January 2010 - 08:43 PM in Modifications

And instead of gooping them on just wrap the brass in e-tape.

By that do you mean just wrapping e tape so the barrels are snug enough that they don't fall off and then just test it like that?

#203433 Singled Ls Help.

Posted by LoneNerfer on 14 January 2009 - 09:43 PM in Modifications

How far back is the plunger rod when it isn't cocked there shouldn't be any space in between it and the back of the plunger tube. If there is space there you might have to cut bolt smalller ( the thing you pull back to cock the gun).

#250984 Rscb Help Anyone?

Posted by LoneNerfer on 20 September 2009 - 01:16 PM in Darts and Barrels

Try to shorten the barrel I love rscb's for air guns so I use them a lot. I've learned that unless your dart is a perfect fit in your barrel you should make it shorter hope that helps.

#262646 Replaced Plunger Tube Disc Shot...

Posted by LoneNerfer on 21 January 2010 - 08:47 PM in Modifications

You could use a PVC bushing that somewhat fits the dimensions of the plunger tube wrap some e tape around it to make it snug and just goop it in. Using a PVC bushing would definitely cut down on the amount of e tape used and would also be sturdier than a stub of PVC with lots of e tape around it. Personally I also just like bushings better then couplers.

#254098 Rearloading 2k Turrets

Posted by LoneNerfer on 20 October 2009 - 05:33 PM in Modifications

Great job unfortunately I only have a hand drill to use but I never thought that this could be done because of the at2k's turret size.

#253293 Question Awnsered

Posted by LoneNerfer on 11 October 2009 - 07:53 PM in Modifications

If you do decide to use an ace 49 spring I suggest you do a LOT of reinforcing on your NF I tried to use it once but around the 20th time I shot it my entire barrel assembly got blow out of the plunger tube from the force of the spring. Also note that I was using a cut 49 spring where as some people use whole ones for their NF.

#266924 Pvc Nerf Gun Rack I Made

Posted by LoneNerfer on 25 February 2010 - 06:37 PM in General Nerf

This also seems more efficient then a peg board. With this you can put the guns right up next to each other were as with peg boards blasters sometimes have to be arranged awkwardly to keep them from falling. All in all great job and first post.

#224452 Project Kaylee / Tru Arrowstorm Gatling Launcher

Posted by LoneNerfer on 19 April 2009 - 08:11 PM in Modifications

A little confused here is that supposed to be an arrow storm with firefly parts attached to it or a firefly or ssomething else entirely.

#211881 Pas Or Big Salvo

Posted by LoneNerfer on 12 February 2009 - 09:18 PM in General Nerf

On a personal reference I would go with the PAS because it has amazing accuracy and power and has very simple mods, however I dont no if cpvc goes good with the PAS but I do know that mod man foam goes very well with cpvc if it is heated for 6-7 minutes.

#254141 Nf Coupler Problems

Posted by LoneNerfer on 20 October 2009 - 09:10 PM in General Nerf

How far down is the coupler in the plunger tube? If its to far down the plunger head could be prematurely hitting reducing its range also how is the seal on everything? O-ring, coupler, anything did you also lube everything well. All these things can be cutting down your range significantly.

#263457 New England Mod Party.

Posted by LoneNerfer on 27 January 2010 - 09:30 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm totally all for this if your close enough. I don't need your address just a state because I live in CT.

#208918 Mod Man Foam Question

Posted by LoneNerfer on 02 February 2009 - 03:20 PM in General Nerf

The foam I bought from him was a perfect fit for his petg when I heated it for 12 minutes and a perfect fit for cpvc and 17/32 when I heated it for 7 minutes. By the way I heat all of my foam in a dryer on medium heat if you were wondering.

#271143 Marshmallow Blaster Mod

Posted by LoneNerfer on 02 April 2010 - 07:38 PM in Modifications

Looks very nice and clean. I like the breach a lot to. What are the ranges?

#216170 March Meltdown

Posted by LoneNerfer on 03 March 2009 - 08:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Is Mill Creek park in berkely heights because if it is the weather says it's going to be raining friday and saturday.

#209687 March Meltdown

Posted by LoneNerfer on 05 February 2009 - 08:45 AM in Nerf Wars

Does anyone know the start and end time of the war because I need to know when to leave my house to get there.

#207363 March Meltdown

Posted by LoneNerfer on 28 January 2009 - 07:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a maybe I still need to check if Im free that day, I might also be bringing a friend along.

#216315 March Meltdown

Posted by LoneNerfer on 04 March 2009 - 05:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Could somebody possibly post a map that isn't google maps because the one Rambo posted I can't see the park there thanks.

#215776 March Meltdown

Posted by LoneNerfer on 01 March 2009 - 09:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Is the war still on for the 7th or is it being reschedueled cause if it is being reschedueled I probably won't be able to go.

#202801 Lsfg + At2k

Posted by LoneNerfer on 12 January 2009 - 07:05 AM in Modifications

Very nice I really like the trigger design for the AT2K. Normally I would've attached a key ring to it instead because I have a lack of materials.

#259457 Longstrike

Posted by LoneNerfer on 20 December 2009 - 10:24 PM in General Nerf

Um I think that just means it hasn't been released yet because they did the same thing on amazon with the lanard shotgun and hand cannon. They just show it there so you know that they're going to sell it once it comes out.

#253298 Inline Clip Or Rscb

Posted by LoneNerfer on 11 October 2009 - 08:04 PM in General Nerf

Oh ok thanks for the great info so far I'm definitely going whip an RSCB now for my signal launcher. Also about how long should my clip be for the rscb so that its last shot has ranges of about 55-60 ft? I use 1 inch length stefans if it helps at all.

#253302 Inline Clip Or Rscb

Posted by LoneNerfer on 11 October 2009 - 08:21 PM in General Nerf

Thanks Tantum really appreciate you helping a noob like me. I haven't actually acquired the signal launcher yet as it is still being shipped but from what I've heard is it basically a big blast in a smaller shell? Also is the button trigger uncomfortable on the back of the handle?

#253286 Inline Clip Or Rscb

Posted by LoneNerfer on 11 October 2009 - 07:32 PM in General Nerf

Ok so I've been researching things on RSCB's and Inline clips trying to figure out which is better to use on my new signal launcher but I can't really find anything. Is using one or the other just preference because from what I've seen they both have the same concept or is one actually better then the other some feedback on this would be really appreciated.

#253305 Hmmmm...

Posted by LoneNerfer on 11 October 2009 - 08:30 PM in General Nerf

A stefan modded clip basically just has to plastic rods placed in the clip at the length that your darts are so that instead of your darts jamming the rods guide the stefan until they are loaded by the breach.

#254882 Dt3 Pistol Catch Help Needed.

Posted by LoneNerfer on 29 October 2009 - 06:57 PM in Modifications

You know usually when people ask for help they oh I don't know maybe put up some PICTURES. Seriously we can't help you with your problem if we can't see whats going on.

#254904 Dt3 Pistol Catch Help Needed.

Posted by LoneNerfer on 29 October 2009 - 09:04 PM in Modifications

Yeah I'm sorry that was pretty dickish of me my bad. Get some pictures up though and I'm sure we can help you on this. Also the catch spring might be to strong that has happened to me sometimes for my NF just play around with the catch spring that you use and that might do the trick.

#252667 Dremel 4000 Drops This Month

Posted by LoneNerfer on 05 October 2009 - 01:57 PM in General Nerf

If any of you, veteran or beginners, are planning on getting a Dremel rotary tool within the next month or so, hold off. The Dremel 4000 ships this month, and it works with basically every size attachment, has an amazing new RPM, and a ton of other nice features.

http://www.slipperyb...odders-rejoice/

Keep an eye out, I'll certainly be picking myself up one of these BAMF.

I think I saw that yesterday when I went to lowes to pick up some epoxy putty

#265921 Connecticut April Madness!

Posted by LoneNerfer on 18 February 2010 - 08:25 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm game, possibly.