the guy who unleashed hell's Content

There have been 64 items by the guy who unleashed hell (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#41371 N-strike Maverick

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 10 November 2004 - 09:03 PM in General Nerf

If you look at the barrels, they become skinnier in the back. Thus, that would not work.

That just looks like that for design proposes.

#42463 Cafepress Coupon

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 25 November 2004 - 10:42 AM in Site Feedback

I might be using some of these.
Thanks

#18575 Nc Is Up!

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 09 February 2004 - 05:09 PM in Off Topic

thats not funny -_-

#45408 Maverick Locations

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 03 January 2005 - 07:34 PM in General Nerf

Has anyone seen them at Toys'r 'us?

#5913 Age Of Nerfers

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 22 June 2003 - 04:53 PM in General Nerf

i'm 12. It's surprising to see that not that many nerfers are that young i started nerfing at age 6 with my older brother. Then my bro stopping playing so i did to for 4 years then i started up again collecting and doing light modding and stuff like that. I read somewhere that more adults nerf than kids. Like they nerf at cubicles and offices.

How Bizzare

#5461 Two Towers Crossbow

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 09 June 2003 - 04:16 PM in General Nerf

does that mean that it goes farther when pulled all the way back then half way

#5443 Two Towers Crossbow

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 09 June 2003 - 02:19 PM in General Nerf

[QUOTE]Kids can choose from 3 different launch settings. [QUOTE] Thats what it says on amazon is that true

#42667 Favorite Bad Nerf Gun

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 27 November 2004 - 03:41 PM in General Nerf

Whiptail scorpien. Coolest gun ever.

#5830 Just Starting

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 20 June 2003 - 07:18 AM in General Nerf

You can get foam backer rod at home depot it's just called Poly Foam Caulk Saver and its under insulation

#5751 Just Starting

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 17 June 2003 - 02:39 PM in General Nerf

i think thats a great idea to start nerf but instead of the airtech 2000 get the 3000 instead its better

#5780 Just Starting

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 18 June 2003 - 07:13 AM in General Nerf

im 12

#5096 Stripping Groove...

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 29 May 2003 - 04:15 PM in Off Topic

Weird :o sounds like something out of the twilight zone

#5075 Stripping Groove...

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 28 May 2003 - 08:46 PM in Off Topic

Yeah go Groove you kick that dirty whore off the stage curse him untill his head spins ^_^ :D

#5017 Milk Jug Airtanks

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 26 May 2003 - 06:33 PM in Homemades

[QUOTE]Zero, you got some seriously big jugs in Canada.

:lol: hahhahahhahahahahahahahahahaha it's funny how you guys are talking about huge jugs ;)

#42832 Titan Refills

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 28 November 2004 - 09:10 PM in General Nerf

They won't sell Titan Barrels. I don't think they've ever sold parts.

#19336 Perhaps The Coolest Mod Ever

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 19 February 2004 - 04:03 PM in Modifications

Ok jackass, I got kinda excited when I read the title of your post. Then I see you just slapped a blue light on a gun with a red light. I coulda done the same, probably for a lot cheaper. Take some blue seran wrap and tape it on, and presto!

Hey i got an idea......shut it
don't be a spaz at someone for doing something so small like that.
One man that is pretty cool right there. thanks for sharing.

#16826 What Else Is There Besides Fishing Weights

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 21 January 2004 - 04:40 PM in General Nerf

i've been making homemade stefans and was wondering... What else is there to use besides fishing weights. I've tried small screws instead but when firing it out of my crayola barreled Eagle Eye it put a knick in th wall. Is there any household iteams that a 12 year old can use besides weights. Please help Thanks.

#18383 Any One Live In Pennsylvania?

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 06 February 2004 - 11:54 PM in Nerf Wars

I live outside of Philly to ^_^ in Villanova. it would be great to have a nerf War in Philly somewhere. but where would we have it? i would try to go if we had one. You get get people from New Jersey to come as well.

#18428 Any One Live In Pennsylvania?

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 07 February 2004 - 02:44 PM in Nerf Wars

iron man don't worry i'm only 12 years old so i won't be able to diddle you. and talio is a nice guy from what i've heard.

Don't Worry.... Be happy ^_^

#42728 Jimi Hendrix

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 27 November 2004 - 10:55 PM in Off Topic

amen.

#5442 Censorship On Forums

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 09 June 2003 - 02:14 PM in Site Feedback

i think about censoring posts that it is stupid to censor bad words or whatnot. Who cares if someone says "fuck off" about something in the forums. if people don't like it then join somewhere else like Nerf HQ. i do have a problem with people not spelling things right. if you say" you are an asshole" thats ok but when someone says "yo ae n ashol" then theres something wrong just look over your posts once you finish writing your post. So yes who cares about censoring "BAD" words. But fix misspelled words when you write.

Thats all,
peace :rolleyes:

#44055 Congrats Nerf Haven

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 14 December 2004 - 09:58 PM in Off Topic

Congratulations for having 1000 registered users. I'm wondering how many you have banned over the years though.

Great Job all around.

#5309 Cxwq Do You Have Any Unmodded Guns

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 05 June 2003 - 04:46 PM in General Nerf

cxwq you do really good mods and i've used some of them on my guns but i was wondering do you have any guns on your workbench that you are going to mod in the future. YOu said when you polled us with which gun you were going to mod either the first shot,crossbow, or sharpshooter2. are you still going to do those.

#16890 Has Anyone Heard Of Airsoft Air Bazookas?

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 22 January 2004 - 08:02 PM in General Nerf

No they're bad don't bye it unless it's for 50 cents.
The bullets fly like crap. and it goes like 15 feet

#16894 There Is Nothing Good About Bbbs Or Crossbows

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 22 January 2004 - 08:30 PM in General Nerf

What mantis said was true. It is very hard to hit a target from 100 feet away. and if they're moving then just forget about it. but on the other hand i used to have a wildfire until it broke why would you have to pump it 40 times just to fire off 20 bullets. I think that the best guns are the SmK1500, Blastfire, etc. Since they are semi automatic and have a good rounds per minute average it's the best of bothe worlds.

In other words... Semi's beat fully automatic and losing weapons.

#5768 Stefans Weights

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 17 June 2003 - 08:23 PM in General Nerf

I have just foam backer rod and can't find any weights since there are no fishing places ( I live outside of Phila so no ocean). Are there any other things that you can use for weights?

#5831 Stefans Weights

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 20 June 2003 - 07:27 AM in General Nerf

A made my first stefans :lol: Since i couldn't get any Slingshot ammo or fishing weights because i wanted to make them all i did was use the hot glue gun to make a hole pretty fa down before the gun starts to get rid of the puter top part. Then i stuck a wildfire screw (mine broke) down to make sure it would fit. Then took it out put hot glue in the hole jammed the screw down so you can't see it if your looking at the dart with a side view .Put more hot glue on top of it to make a tip. Let it dry and viola!!!! a dart that works..

#5794 Stefans Weights

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 18 June 2003 - 08:15 PM in General Nerf

I'm talking something that might be at your house. anyway how much does one of them weight. And does it really matter if you put weights in them or could you just put more hot glue where the weight would go.

#39353 "homeland Security" Nerf, And The Law

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 20 October 2004 - 04:56 PM in Off Topic

Either use a nerf gun or bring a hose up with you... you know the rest.

#17349 Rf20

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 27 January 2004 - 08:35 PM in General Nerf

No it's a much better gun then the wildfire. My wildfire broke :P because of a crackin the plunger. you'll find that the RF is a reliable gun. paying 35 dollars for it that was way to much.you can get them on ebay for 25( inculding shipping) what ever enjoy your new nerf gun :D

#5702 First Shot Vs. Max Shot

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 15 June 2003 - 10:10 AM in General Nerf

Well i am going to buy the Max Shot but is it worth buying the First Shot

#5687 First Shot Vs. Max Shot

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 14 June 2003 - 07:53 PM in General Nerf

you're joking those ranges are insane. you're tellin me that right out of the box they get those ranges or is that with the mod

#5677 First Shot Vs. Max Shot

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 14 June 2003 - 02:33 PM in General Nerf

Which one is better and whats the price difference between them.

#5707 First Shot Vs. Max Shot

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 15 June 2003 - 02:18 PM in General Nerf

thanks cwxq for that but you said the first shot is a pistol. but how big is it?

#5056 Any Mods For Scarab Or Whiptail Scorpion

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 28 May 2003 - 04:09 PM in Modifications

Black Scout you said that you cut the hose but did you have to do any thing to add anything to the hose or just put a dart over the hose? i did take the tail part off but didn't cut it. Also Jandadance(srry if i spelled it wrong) i did add like 20 rubber bands to it it's a little better it get better range but less acurracy. i want to make the handle more comfortable but need material for it which i haven't decided yet. ^_^

#5068 Any Mods For Scarab Or Whiptail Scorpion

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 28 May 2003 - 07:24 PM in Modifications

AUTO grip OR EAGLE EYE springs work good WORK GOOD ^_^

#5008 Any Mods For Scarab Or Whiptail Scorpion

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 26 May 2003 - 11:25 AM in Modifications

Yeah i know i can't turn them into machines of doom but i want to make them useful. i'm thinking i have an idea for the Scarab but the scorpion is dead. thanks for responding :lol:

[QUOTE]If Someone follows you home should you shoot them?

#5000 Any Mods For Scarab Or Whiptail Scorpion

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 26 May 2003 - 08:12 AM in Modifications

I unfortunely have the scarab and whiptail scorpion and was wondering if there was any mods that i could do to them to turn them unto beasts. Please post answers. Thanks

[QUOTE] If someone follows you home should you shoot them.

#5032 Any Mods For Scarab Or Whiptail Scorpion

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 27 May 2003 - 07:51 PM in Modifications

wow thanks i might use that on my scorpion

#5192 New Nerf Gun

Posted by the guy who unleashed hell on 01 June 2003 - 01:19 PM in General Nerf

i'm just showing people a nerf gun cough cough i don't mean to be funny