villain07's Content

There have been 7 items by villain07 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#143460 Perfect Nf Stefans

Posted by villain07 on 02 March 2008 - 03:07 PM in Modifications

ok, ive been reading forums for a while now and i just got an idea. i decided to give something back to the community. i have a normal mod nf (air restrictor removal and petg barrel), but i don't have accurate darts. i haven't had time to go and get fbr to make stefans so i decided to imprive. i have a lot of stock darts laying around and i did something with them. follow this procedure.

1) get your dart

2) use scissors to cut the dart about 1.5 in - 2in. from the bottom

3) after cutting, the suction cup side should be small

4) take out the suction cup and add wieght. (either 2 bbs or 1 3/0 fish weight)

5) now glue the weights in with a hot glue gun on both sides, top and bottom [b] Make sure you leave some room at the bottom when glueing

6) if you want more repeat 1-5

sorry no pics yet. will have them soon!

#143753 Perfect Nf Stefans

Posted by villain07 on 03 March 2008 - 10:27 PM in Modifications

thanks for the replies and for welcoming me

oh and pc III i didn't mean to add the weights to the suction cup but to the hole in the smaller part of the dart. so basically it makes a mini stefan.

#147636 Kbarker's Dtg Integration

Posted by villain07 on 28 March 2008 - 10:54 PM in Modifications

I understand what you're saying but I'm willing to take the risk.

#147618 Kbarker's Dtg Integration

Posted by villain07 on 28 March 2008 - 10:07 PM in Modifications

O.K., I was just looking at KBarker's spidey DTG integration. I know that LBBs are cheap and that I can get them and the Spidey DTG at Walmart, but I had a BBB lying around ready to be modded and posted. But I thought about having more than a single shot (not good in wars). Also my NF broke, so I have no sidearms. So if I got the spidey DTG set, is it possible to integrate it to the BBB like KBarker did with his LBB? Please help me out, I'm trying to move up in the ranks from newb to a guy who knows what he's doing.

#147631 Kbarker's Dtg Integration

Posted by villain07 on 28 March 2008 - 10:36 PM in Modifications

To clear things up for you, I'm trying to do KBarker's LBB mod, the one with the Spidey DTG set, but with a BBB instead.

#147626 Kbarker's Dtg Integration

Posted by villain07 on 28 March 2008 - 10:24 PM in Modifications

Thank you Captain Slug for liking the idea and I will try to make this work and post it as soon as I am done.

#147678 Kbarker's Dtg Integration

Posted by villain07 on 29 March 2008 - 02:07 AM in Modifications

O.K. guys, I was thinking about how I could make this mod work because I realized that there wasn't enough room to put the tanks and barrels inside. So I think I have another idea to make this work. I'll put the tanks on the upper part of the outside shell. The barrels can go to the sides below the tanks. I'll attach the pumps to the bottom too. But I'll also go with the original idea I had, B00m13's bbb super clip mod. When I get this done, it'll be one bad looking machine that packs a punch.