SonReeceSonJensen's Content

There have been 624 items by SonReeceSonJensen (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#363197 SPANO 2018 - Saint Paul Area Nerf Outing

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 18 July 2018 - 09:26 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm there.  I've been jogging so y'all better watch your butts.

#361325 Koosh Vortex Guide

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 17 August 2017 - 03:58 PM in General Nerf

I appreciated the effort and thoroughness of this.  Thanks!

#361292 SPANO 2017

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 15 August 2017 - 10:13 AM in Nerf Wars

Oh man it was SO good to be back in the action!  So much to say but first : THANK YOU FACEBOOK.  Half the attendees found the ward from Facebook and just showed up.  Also thank you Beaver for doing Facebooking.

-Attendance was grand!

-Participation levels were high for all rounds!

-Everyone did their part to have their shit together for the starts of each round and this let us get a lot of gameplay in.

-After 10 wars my HAMP broke...Time to rebuild!

-The inflatable cores worked very well!

-Dart pick up was great, I attribute that to 80% stock ammo :P

-Timmy showing the world the power of his balls.

-Multiple people successfully defending the core with single shot pistols and good field placement.

-Constant stand-offs with Stark

-Carbon being the Razor Ramone to my Kevin Nash during CTF.

-Dom showing proving that tacticool can also be tactiFUNCTIONALY EFFECTIVE!

-Wrecking shop with my hamp before it died.

-Some awesome dad-type who brought cool kids, nerfed himself, and brought giveaway blasters!

-The dude from BlastCorps with the bionic wrist blaster and legit-vintage Nerf shirt.

-People bringing manageable amounts of stuff to the war!

-Clicker Deathmatch is the tits.

-Venom showed up as Venom, nerfed as Venom, and it was glorious.

-Sword-throwing tacti-kid.

-Excellent field selection and logistical support from Beaver.

-I only regret not bringing more darts that actually worked for the blasters I brought.

I have one more comment: I have been exercising and I felt a noticeable difference in my performance.  If you want to get in shape, being a beastmachine on the field is excellent motivation.  

Pics!

CYw4MjD.jpg

yohG7En.jpg

x6xhgm7.jpg

vTJlRMS.jpg

#361254 SPANO 2017

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 11 August 2017 - 10:57 AM in Nerf Wars

Got the DCT props ready to roll so bring your rockets, darts, balls, megas, mongos, and other silly ammo!

hYs60jq.jpg

#361231 How large are your arsenals?

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 08 August 2017 - 11:30 AM in General Nerf

Eight 40 gal totes, I estimate 120+ total.  I as well have kids so why get rid of them!

#361230 SPANO 2017

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 08 August 2017 - 11:27 AM in Nerf Wars

Has everyone actually SHOT the blasters they are planning to bring?  Better to do it now and have them break than do it Saturday and be SOL and look like a fool and a tool :P

Does everyone know what all they are bringing?  If your plan is to just grab every friggin tote bin and box of crap you have to your name I would also recommend bringing your own card table...or dialing back.  Either of those options will make your life and the lives of everyone at the war better.

#361045 SPANO 2017

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 20 July 2017 - 01:30 PM in Nerf Wars

According to the rules, as long as the tips are soft then they're fair game.
Honestly though, I don't mean to be rude, but are you really going to travel all the way to Minnesota to attend the war? Or are you just asking useless questions?

Hey hey now Bubba, 'how to nerf' questions are rarely useless even if not attending.  Seeing as how we're neighbors it would be fun to see more Canucks in attendance.

Also, I am IN for this one!  So jacked, time to HAMP all up in yo grillz!

#354510 SPANO 2016

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 23 June 2016 - 02:37 PM in Nerf Wars

I shall be there, ready to give classes in cappin' asses!

Beaver, I bought some special kiddy pools that will be GREAT for DTC!

https://www.amazon.c...crab kiddy pool

#348526 MN Late Summer War

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 25 August 2015 - 03:31 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm trying to figure out if people are *actually* going to come to this war.

I am actually going, and I'm bring the next level of DTC innovation with me: http://www.amazon.co... Play Crab Pool

Edit: nevermind, I suddenly have a conflicting funeral. Would rather Nerf.

#348446 Keep Score Electronically

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 19 August 2015 - 04:02 PM in Nerf Wars

proximity beacons

Would it be possible to use them to set up zones so if a person with a magno-chip stood in the designated zone it could log the time? Follow up question is would it be possible to have three teams, each with their own chips recording the time they spent in different teams zones? I'm getting at a king-of-the-hill/capture-the-territories type game with the objective being teams competing for who can spend the most time in their opponents territory.

#348443 Keep Score Electronically

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 19 August 2015 - 10:31 AM in Nerf Wars

It would create some really cool game type options.

I like where this is going. I can see a sort of Death Star game where one team is on offense with a dedicated Luke Skywalker who has the magno-sensor darts and has to maneuver in and hit a specific target.

Actually you could do this with out the chips I suppose, but I like the deliberate and definitive nature of the magno-chip system here.

#348428 MN Late Summer War

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 18 August 2015 - 11:17 AM in Nerf Wars

Just hit the polls, the 29th is solid for me and I've got a gang of kiddy pools ordered from Amazon for some excellent DTC!

#348369 Zing Air Tek bows kick nuts!

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 13 August 2015 - 02:06 PM in Modifications

I am 100% doing this. DTC is my favorite gametype and in MN we often play with variable points for different sized ammo as motivation to do crazy and quasi-practical mods exactly like yours.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Edit: also realized this is great for younger kids or people with younger kids who don't have the arm strength to really operate on of these. Double thanks!

#347848 SPANO 2015

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 15 July 2015 - 02:10 PM in Nerf Wars

So good to be back in action! Great fun, great people, here we go!

+Two rounds of DTC with same teams but side switch: genius
+Close-quarters three-way Carpe was great fun. For my team. Who won.
+All you glorious foreigners!
+Brainstorming Nerf blaster and game ideas with some of the NIC's greatest minds
+Dick jokes, balls jokes, vag jokes, tits jokes, and butt jokes
+No less than 7 mutual kills from a good distance, ain't even mad
+HAMP!!
+I actually got a hit on Dirty Dan, but he dirtied me right back and frequently
+The magic of cornstarch
+Warring with Gears
+Warring with Ryan
+Warring with Kane
+Warring with Umlaut
+Warring with Zorn
+Warring with the two tall athletic dudes who I can't remember of the names of because I'm a jerk. Wait is, one Xellah, the one with the Matt Smith avatar? Figured it out on my own, folks!
+Warring with the three tween kids who brought the heat
+Warring with Venom, Beev, Tron, Velveeta, and Stark: my home town homies
+Healthy competition, balanced teams and games

-HAMP jammed, ending its use for the day but inspiring the next model I build. At least it didn't straight-up fall apart.

Next major MN war: Saturday Oct 31.

And now: Pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#347410 SPANO 2015

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 24 June 2015 - 11:34 AM in Nerf Wars

The past few have been in that area between the parking lot and the street, it's actually a pretty good space for a large war like SPANO.

Agreed, it is also pretty easy to set up even sides on objective games and it is easy for people to find. I'm up for Highland.

#347090 SPANO 2015

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 09 June 2015 - 10:48 AM in Nerf Wars

Confirmed and Ima roll up with a gang of mobsticals and a suitcase full of action. Hope everyone like a face full of HAMP.

#345175 HAMP instructions

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 23 February 2015 - 09:53 AM in Homemades

The ammo burn is the main reason I don't use them - the ratio of reloading to shooting is high. They're otherwise quite high-performance.

It is a small consolation that it doesn't really matter what direction you load the darts so you can just rile them on in :P

#345133 HAMP instructions

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 20 February 2015 - 05:19 PM in Homemades

I've never seen one of these used at an actual war; how does it perform as a primary?

I spent about two years trying to make a shotgun variation work and here is what I have learned:
-The force of the repeated slamming can break any bond: epoxy, hardware, everything.
-You will burn through ammo faster than you cam believe and it will feel like an eternity loading the massive clips a HAMP requires
-It is physically taxing to be constantly slamming the plunger down against the force of the air and lugging around these big 'ol tubes
-The pumping motion makes finding a way to hold it steadily and aim a challenge, especially while moving
-Hamp darts can hurt like a mother at close range so discretion should be used

IF you overcome all that then here is what you could get:
-You can match or beat the range of most primaries at 80+ feet
-Rate of fire is incredible, I get about 6-12 darts out a second
-Dart capacity is massive, you will rarely be the first to reload if you have a full payload
-Accuracy is no issue with the amount of darts flying out and a slight spread for each
-No small parts to break, just big ones and not a lot of them
-Very durable blaster so you can drop it or run into a tree by accident and not be out weeks of work
-Works in the cold, the heat, the dry, and the wet with no huge variation to your detriment

I love my Hamp and I have a blast using it, I am forever grateful for Kane's contribution on this one.

#334473 Master Chief Style Magnetic Mounting

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 04 October 2013 - 12:28 PM in Modifications

Ok, this is just awesome. I have constantly battled speed and maneuverability and blaster accessibility, I cannot say how many times I have broke a blaster because I dropped/threw it down to run after a flag or something. OR how many times I've gotten tagged because I took the time to gently place my blaster down before running for a flag or something.

Just to be clear: you CAN in fact run with the magstrike attached to your back, right?

#334471 New Edible Ammo

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 04 October 2013 - 12:09 PM in Darts and Barrels

I have experimented with this and while in theory it works and would be AWESOME because you can just leave them on the field...in practice I found a few issues.

Main issue is in the cold they loose their elasticity and are prone to jamming and in hotter weather they stick to the barrels and themselves.

They WILL work I'm not saying they won't, I even have a breach load barrel just for marsh mellows, but temperature during play is a major factor to consider.

#334166 K9 Kannon

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 20 September 2013 - 01:56 PM in Modifications

As a proponent of silliness and DTC I love what you are doing. I saw these at Menards and thought the same thing.

With a 'coupler' of sorts you could possibly fire ballistic balls, small nerf footballs, or really anything you wanted.

#332851 Augsational: All DTC War!

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 10 August 2013 - 07:52 AM in Nerf Wars

KHLAH-BLAAHGH!!!

#332847 Augsational: All DTC War!

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 09 August 2013 - 11:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Yup.
Posted Image

Yeah.
Posted Image

#332803 Augsational: All DTC War!

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 08 August 2013 - 09:47 PM in Nerf Wars

There is no way I am not showing up, and I am bringing buckets awesome.
Posted Image

#332663 Augsational: All DTC War!

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 03 August 2013 - 09:18 AM in Nerf Wars

All yall toolboxes best be prepared to eat heat.
Posted Image

#331959 Urban Nerf Assault

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 15 July 2013 - 03:57 PM in Nerf Wars

I cannot attend due to being at ComiCom like a stone cold pimp BUT...to anyone who is interested I have been emailing with this guy and he seems legit.

#331669 Nerf Wars in Minnesota

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 08 July 2013 - 01:33 PM in Nerf Wars

I have never liked a first post more. PM's inbound!

#331333 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 27 June 2013 - 03:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Aug:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24088]10th [MN] Augsational 2013[/url]

#331331 Augsational: All DTC War!

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 27 June 2013 - 03:12 PM in Nerf Wars

Augsational 2013 – All DTC All Damn Day!!!!

You read that correctly: this war will only be Defend the Core variations.

When – Aug 10th, 9:00 AM till reasonably 3
Where – Newel Park, St Paul

Why I’m doing this
• This way it will take 5 minutes to reset the field between rounds instead of, say, 30 like at SPANO and others
• If we play one game then it is very easy to prepare, but also for EVERYONE to prepare
• DTC is fun as hell, so a day of it can’t not be fun as hell
• You can compete with just a pistol, you can compete with just melee, you can compete if you pick up a stock blaster on your way to the war
• A chance to actually use your 9000 PSI supercannons (with the right barrel set-up and ammo)

Games!
• 360 4-team
Posted Image
• Attack/Defend 2-team switch-off rounds (how it first was played)
Posted Image
• 2-team base-defense DTC
Posted Image
• 3-team Offend The Core (least in your core wins)
Posted Image

DTC Point Gradients
• Stephens/Slugs – ZERO! Not a single damn point! Can still tag players, but no points.
• Stock ammo – 1
• Mongos/Vortex discs/any disc ammo – 3
• Sock Grenades/Carpe balls/wiffle balls/ball pit balls (thrown) – 3
• Sonic Baz darts/Arrows/ballistic balls/4B and UMB missiles – 5
• Stress Balls/small Nerf football/small plush toys (thrown) – 5
• Titan Rockets/Ironman Rockets/Draconas rockets – 10
• Reeeealy big stupid stuff – 15, maybe. Bring it or PM me and ask.
• Homeade anything – Ask me, I will classify fairly
• Other crazy crap or weirdness - Ask me, I will classify fairly

General Blah Blah Blah

Blasters
• Nothing single-shot bigger than a UMB with stock pump and oprv. No bans on springers/bow’ers.
• 4B’s, Titans, Jobars, Roto Rockets: ASK ME!!! Tell me you barrel set up and your intended ammo, I will be very fair if it is safe. No bans on blasters for big ammo.

Darts
• Slugs, or ask me. PLEASE use #6 washers, not #8: It is safer for us and easier for you to make
• Marshmellows or other weirdness is fine
• No glue domes

Melee Rules
• NO barrel taps
• Pool Noodle, FBR/foam insulator, crappy dollar store melee, or ask me
• No un-covered Nerf swords, nothing with a stiff shaft/core/center, nothing wrapped in duct
• 15” lengths of pool noodle: JUST FINE!

Shield Rules
• Mantas, manta replicas, ANY Nerf or toy blaster shell split manta-style AND… ANY toy of ANY KIND cut up, hacked up, split up, I do not care as long as it is TOP MOUNTED on your blaster.
• ANYTHING you want to use: must be top-mounted. Test me on this, DO IT. This rule is unfuckwithable, I challenge you to prove me wrong.

More Shield Rules
• Medium-ish hand-held toy shields and a pistol
• Bigish hand-held toy shields and melee. Look for pics of Cranky Monkey from Cataclysm 2012, you’ll know what I mean.
• Big Ammo counts as a ‘hit’, not a shield breaker

Pistols
• If you replaced the spring with anything other than another stock spring or the plunger tube with anything other than a different stock tube it is NOT a pistol. A SupaSplat and the like are NOT pistols.
• A physically small primary is not a pistol

Details
• Bring water. I’d advise not pop, not red bull, not sugar loaded crap: water is best but do what you like.
• Sunscreen: highly advised.
• 200 lbs of blasters and other materials: unnecessary. Bring what you need to play, what you need to trade, and maybe some things to show off.

#330990 SPANO 2013

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 17 June 2013 - 11:11 PM in Nerf Wars

PICZ0rZ!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#330980 SPANO 2013

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 17 June 2013 - 09:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Was it a war? Did people show? YES, and it was fun as hell!

Personals:
-McNumnums on the scene with wit and wicked war participation. Par for the course, really :P
-Kaniocre with the sweetest ninja gloves of all time and great insightful conversation
-Aubry with the LASER aimed at my FACE! You single handedly stopped like a million DTC points.
-Hippomatic and his melee tomfoolery, plus great cover fire
-Cheerios: I got to nerf with you, can knock that off the bucket list
-Demon Lord: tactipimp and recocku-sweet, as always.
-DL's friend: sorry, I forget your name, but you nerfed hard all day and that was pretty sweet
-DC-10Homeslice: used your blasters all day and racked up more hits than ever. Also, you get more range out of $6 worth of PVC than I have ever seen.
-Kippers: SO glad to see you, you pumped that penguin like a pimp
-Veet: you are just awesome
-Zorn's Kalvin: #yoloswag420blayzit
-Starkles: you have 2 months to put a 12 barrel arrow attachment on the UFG. Also: glad to see you, as it is every time.
-Tron: sorry the sun never came out so you could not blind us with your longshot. Next time I'm sure.
-VenZach: you personally won DTC with your wicked sweet craftsmanship. Way to read the fucking rules.
-OOOM-lout: you showed more balls with your camerawork than with nerfing, which is a big deal cuz you lit the field UP
-Carbonie: you brought it, and orchestrelectric is the best thing scince symphonic powermetal.

War stuff
-Stupid hard CTF is for the most part stupid
-I loved stupid hard CTF
-strong participation in clean-up, I cannot say how great that is an how much easier it makes to host a war
-tons and tons of silly ammo for DTC, thank you
-more out of towners than MN, I think that means y'all know we bring it, which means now I'll make sure we HELLA always do
-first time I used a springer heavily: I now understand 82% of the home mades forum
-stock blasters and close quarters is almost TOO fun

Thank you everyone for being a good war attendee, there is just no other way to say it.

#330899 SPANO 2013

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 15 June 2013 - 07:52 AM in Nerf Wars

KLAAGH-BLAAGHK!!

#330863 SPANO 2013

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 14 June 2013 - 09:45 AM in Nerf Wars

There is some awesome shit brewing here, my loins are aquiver.

For those of you who do not have school or jobs right now: please please please start packing if you have not already. I will be bringing an SUV full of crap and I'm half done, don't wait till tonight or you will end up doing it in the morning and end up rollin' in at like 11.

Carbs: I will have some darts for sale fo sho. $10 for 100, plus we have like 900 darts in the community dart bin.

A reminder: bring primaries AND PISTOLS! Not 'physically small primaries': pistols. Or stock/mostly stock blasters: I'll count those as pistols. For the last three wars playing close-quarters territories has been a huge hit and we will absolutely be playing that tomorrow.

#330614 SPANO 2013

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 06 June 2013 - 12:35 PM in Nerf Wars

Nerfmaggots, just a friendly reminder that with Spano a tich more than a week away that NOW is the time to make darts. Now, as in TODAY, if you have not done so already.

Also, you may want to take your jazzed-up superfunk blastomatic that you have been working on for weeks and fire it a few times so that it breaks now when you have time to fix it instead of at the war where your tears will yield nothing but ridicule.

/PSA

#330347 Tek Recon

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 29 May 2013 - 03:50 PM in General Nerf

Just dropped my $40, 11 days and $12k to go. I really like the concept, plus I wouldn't mind stimulating the general foam dart sports market.

#330175 Cataclysm 4 - Chicagoland War

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 23 May 2013 - 01:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Wow, way to drop this on right on ComiCon week. Have fun at you DorkFest, dorks.

#329353 SPANO 2013

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 04 May 2013 - 03:59 PM in Nerf Wars

I am 100% superjacked to nerf with everyone who said they are/might show. In case you haven't heard: THIS is the biggest war in MN all year and the best possible one to bring friends and guests to.

Also we need a large attendance because I am giving away a metric butt-ton of things SUCH AS:

Two shells from projects I will never finish. FREE!
Posted Image

Hornet shells, a mostly working something-k, and a load of PVC, cpvc, and speed loaders. FREE!
Posted Image

A working IronMan rocket launcher, two working Sonic Bazookas, a UMB with most of the parts, and a bag of assorted junk/treasure. FREE!
Posted Image

Springs of all possible sizes and strengths, hundreds of nerf/buzzbee/lanard screws, an other hardware. FREE!
Posted Image

Friggin like three hundred dollars worth of couplers that I have not used and will never use: I want these to go to a home they will be used in. FREE!
Posted Image

If it is unclear: I AM LITERALLY GIVING THIS ALL AWAY.

#328830 Overpowerd blaster round idea

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 17 April 2013 - 02:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I have no physics to offer, but I DO have a game idea for you.

Posted Image

• Three teams
• In the center is the objective, let’s say it is a flag for CTF
• no blasters in the colored no-man’s lands or the middle neutral no-man’s land. This means if you want to get that flag you take the risk of elimination AND dock your team a shooter: I always like trade-offs :P
• Additional rule: you can only go into your teams zones.
• Shooters: you can choose to target flag grabbers OR pick off the other team’s shooters.
• Unlimited instant-touch re-spawns at the designated areas.
• Could also be done with a Territories setup where all the Territory objectives are in the middle neutral no-man’s land.

#328761 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 15 April 2013 - 01:15 PM in Nerf Wars

June:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23834]15th [MN] SPANO 2013[/url]

#328760 SPANO 2013

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 15 April 2013 - 01:10 PM in Nerf Wars

SPANO Twenty-Dirtteen

Alright you filthy SOB’s, I’m locking this one in right now!

When:
• Saturday June 15th, 9 figgin AM till about 4. I’ll be there at 8 setting up.

• Highland Park in St. Paul, the classic location.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Games
• Meatgrinder
• Rescue the Princess/CTF: 2-sided, moshpit
• Defend The Core: 360 4-team, Dual-Opposite Criss-Cross, Traditional
• Territories: Small Territories/Pistols, HvZ Territories
• Carpe!

Blasters
• Nothing single-shot bigger than a UMB with stock pump and oprv. No bans on springers/bow’ers.
• 4B’s, Titans, Jobars, Roto Rockets: ASK ME!!! Tell me you barrel set up and your intended ammo, I will be very fair if it is safe. No bans on blasters for big ammo.

Darts
• Slugs, Venom’s Balls, or ask me
• No glue domes

Melee Rules
• NO barrel taps
• No Nerf swords, nothing with a stiff shaft/core/center, nothing wrapped in duct

Shield Rules
• Mantas, manta replicas, ANY Nerf or toy blaster shell split manta style AND… ANY toy of ANY KIND cut up, hacked up, split up, I do not care as long as it is TOP MOUNTED on your blaster.

More Shield Rules
• Medium-ish hand-held toy shields and a pistol
• Bigish hand-held toy shields and melee. Look for pics of Cranky Monkey from Cataclysm 2012, you’ll know what I mean.
• Big Ammo counts as a ‘hit’, not a shield breaker

Pistols
• If you replaced the spring with anything other than another stock spring or the plunger tube with anything other than a different stock tube it is NOT a pistol. A SupaSplat and the like are NOT pistols.

Details
• Bring water. I’d advise not pop, not red bull, not sugar loaded crap: water is best but do what you like.
• Sunscreen: highly advised.
• 200 lbs of blasters and other materials: unnecessary. Bring what you need to play, what you need to trade, and maybe some things to show off.

Melee Rules
• NO barrel taps
• No Nerf swords, nothing with a stiff shaft/core/center, nothing wrapped in duct tape

360 DTC
Notes:
• Rounds will be no more than 10 minutes
• I know some of these aren’t nerf ammo: trust me, it does not lessen the game

360 DTC Point Gradients
• Stephens/Slugs – ZERO! Not a single damn point! Can still tag players, but no points.
• Stock ammo – 1
• Mongos/Ballistic Balls/Vortex discs or any disc ammo – 3
• Sock Grenades/Carpe balls/wiffle balls/ball pit balls (thrown) – 3
• Sonic Baz darts/Arrows/4B and UMB missiles – 5
• Stress Balls/small Nerf football/small plush toys (thrown) - 5
• Titan Rockets/Ironman Rockets/Draconas rockets – 10
• Homeade anything – Ask me, I will classify fairly
• Other crazy crap or weirdness - Ask me, I will classify fairly

Why I'm doing this - With these regulations we will maintain all the absurdly fun challenges involved as usual AND stretch our creative engineering to get higher points while NOT getting turned into pepperoni pizzas. And yes, if you want to stay on defensive whilst brandishing only melee you now can do it with a much high degree of safety and effectiveness.

HvZ Territories
HvZ Rules of Play
• 1-2 zombies at the start, rest are divided between 2 teams
• Humans and zombies are under blaster and dart regulations, see below
• If you are a human and are tagged by a human you are “dead”, and must remain in the spot you “died” in until a zombie resurrects you via touch
• Tagged zombies go to spawn points to re-enter the game

Objective
• Humans – claim every single territory
• Zombies – covert the filthy humans!

Blanket Regulations
• Stock ammo, silly ammo, or sock-grenades ONLY!
• No blaster more powerful than a Sonic Bazooka unless using sillies or multi-barreled.
• Zombies use only 2’ pool-noodle (I will provide some) or approved melee.
• Survivors get only one life, zombies are unlimited instant touch respawn.