Horus's Content

There have been 108 items by Horus (Search limited from 19-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#203850 Your Nerf Gun Ranges

Posted by Horus on 16 January 2009 - 04:30 PM in General Nerf

Posted Image

Admins are being notified.

That is all.

#200553 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 02 January 2009 - 01:16 PM in Off Topic

Please check the first post for updates. Thanks, guys.

#200629 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 02 January 2009 - 05:02 PM in Off Topic

Only 2 of your sent me a friend request? Fucking cowards.

Talio.

Hey. I'll definitely organize a COD 4 game night.

Sorry Talio, I would but I don't have COD4. I sent one to almost everyone who plays Halo 3 though. And if anyone is willing to join my friends and I will be on live in DLC Big Team or Social Slayer on Halo 3 sometime between 12:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Actually, if anyone can get on Halo 3 at 1:00 pm, I will send invites to anyone wanting to play that has sent me an invite or has posted their GT and I have sent them a request. And Horus, sorry if this post offends you in any way possible, and as a side note I have xbox live until either February 27th or March 27th. (Not sure which, just got 3 more months a week ago.)

P.S. I am good for fridays, saturdays and sundays.

Don't worry about it.

#224749 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 21 April 2009 - 02:28 PM in Off Topic

I'll join you guys.

#200746 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 03 January 2009 - 12:35 AM in Off Topic

What is you gamer tag?

P.S. This one guy named zilla214 might be with my friends and I.

Wow.

#221507 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 03 April 2009 - 11:06 PM in Off Topic

Horus, If you actually had a brain, you would have posted where you got it from rather than let us infer things. Go get off the NIC's balls.

lolwut

I don't belive you got that for free.I've never heard of a tournament at Gamestop to win a game.But I'm no gamer. And so I'm posting somthing relivant to the thread, Ive been saving my money up for somthing either Airsoft or Guitar related, so the next game I get will probably Call of Duty 5 (Modern Warfare 2)

Proof-a-plenty, sir:
LINK
Posted Image
Suck it.

That is all.

EDIT: LEFT 4 DEAD AND BEAUTIFUL KATAMARI AND HALO WARS NAO!!!

#200797 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 03 January 2009 - 11:35 AM in Off Topic

Please check the update on the first post.

#225996 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 25 April 2009 - 11:22 PM in Off Topic

Hey Horus.... WHY do you find it neccessary to be a dick? And when you made the thing pointing to the tab it said COD:Wa.... and that is it. And one of those arrows pointed to a leader board thing... Pointless... no name, it was all scribbled out. And the Title of said site At the end was /CODWW......

And seriously.... just because you made the dang thread does NOT entitle you to be a dick. And watch the pic language, some parents could forbid their kids from coming here anymore because of your words there.

And Horus... I think even you'd be a little miffed if you were beaten totally senseless by a 2-5 year old.

Take it to PM if you're going to bitch.

#201043 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 04 January 2009 - 01:45 PM in Off Topic

Horus, I am offended you didn't automatically put me down in attendance for Halo 3 night with the askings of mine as to when it would be. Oh well. Put me down as a definite for Halo 3 and I will try to get hold of a COD4 copy..

The reason I didn't add you was because this is scheduled for next weekend. I wanted everyone to check their schedules, and if I don't get a post here saying people will play or a PM saying they wil play, I don't add them to the Attending List. And for reference, next weekend is Call of Duty: World at War. We're not doing COD4 this weekend. Read carefully.

#221177 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 01 April 2009 - 10:35 PM in Off Topic

Ok, then other than the people who got the Halo Wars SE, then there you go. Is it fricking impossible for you to not correct anyone for your own sick amusement Horus? Just because you had the dang maps doesn't mean we all went and spent $80 when we could wait a few weeks and buy the maps for oh, maybe $10? Halo wars wasn't that great in my opinion, it was only a way for me to waste time. IF you already have the thing, it wasn't neccessary to do that.

Sicks amusement is what it's all about. And besides; I didn't pay $80. I was good enough to win the pre-release tournament at Gamestop and won the Limited Edition. Get off my nuts.

That is all.

#201071 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 04 January 2009 - 04:07 PM in Off Topic

Hey guys. New events posted on the first post. Please take note that I will no longer be sending out PM's to everyone, as it takes way too much of my time. I can't do it all. Talio has assigned me the title "Official Unofficial Nerf Haven Xbox Live Officer". I will do my best to uphold my title. Hah. Anyway, keep up the awesome enthusiasm.

#222965 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 11 April 2009 - 10:08 AM in Off Topic

Anybody play Battlefield: Bad Company? I think Gold Rush could be made into a cool round for Nerf Wars, But if anybody wants to play on the 360 Hit me up GT= ThaGreatGazoo

What other system would we be playing on ITT? Ha.

Most People I know have both systems, and different games on each.

And from the looks of it, You might want to lay off the liquor before posting.

I was simply pointing out that this is the Xbox 360 thread. It wasn't criticism or anything. Chill.

And posting while inebriated is the most fun.

That's all.

#230748 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 17 May 2009 - 10:03 AM in Off Topic

Finally caved in and bought a box. paid 100 :)
I don't have any multiplayer games really yet. but my live name is BlacksunshineHH
I will be playing L4D once I get a chance to get some +DL disks. I wanna see if I'm as good on the box as I am on the PC.

Hahaha good luck with that. Micro$oft is a bitch.

That is all.

#225713 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 25 April 2009 - 10:53 AM in Off Topic

Hey spartan.062, in the vid game world it is more commonly known as COD:WAR, to specify what kind of game it is in a better light. WAW seems a little babyish, I mean what would it be like being pwned by a 2 year old when you're a level 64 in that game? Since it is about WWII, they abbreviate it as WAR.
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?!?!?

Posted Image

#247047 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 14 August 2009 - 04:54 PM in Off Topic

GET ON DER RIESE [NAZI ZOMBIE FROM MAP PACK 3].

SHIT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.

CAPSLOCK IS FUCKING AMAZING.

#226964 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 28 April 2009 - 08:09 PM in Off Topic

I forgive you Horus. I understand pressure can really make people act differently. And also, as Saturdays game, what do you mean by Aliens? is its like AVP?Halo? Call of Duty? I'm clearly not getting somthing here :alien:

Halo 3. Sorry for the confusion.

#204218 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 17 January 2009 - 07:14 PM in Off Topic

Thanks, Talio. Sorry for flipping shit on you guys, but I meant what I said. After you're done with puberty, you'll understand what I said. Some of you might even find out that girls, in fact, do NOT have "Cooties".

Circle, Circle, Dot, Dot, Motherfuckers. I'm going to be on tonight. I'll have a party going, so I'll play whatever you want. Just join my party and I will drop everything and play with you. I'll invite everyone from The 'Haven that's online, too. I'm yours tonight, NIC. But you gotta buy me dinner first. And I don't fuck on the first date.

That is all, bitches.

#246196 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 08 August 2009 - 09:35 PM in Off Topic

I'm going to be on a good portion of the night. Hit me up.

Fury of Horus

That is all.

#204327 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 18 January 2009 - 01:54 AM in Off Topic

Thank you's go out to
- ace of nerf
- nerfsharpie6
- sidamazo

For actually doing like this thread is made for. SRSLY.

That is all.

#199788 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 30 December 2008 - 02:53 PM in Off Topic

Thanks, Talio.

#212254 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 14 February 2009 - 05:12 PM in Off Topic

@ Tatum Bull : Quit being a fucking prick. Seriously. Get the fuck off my case.

@ nerfsharpie : I'm not banned. I'm really trying hard not to fail my college classes and don't have alot of free time to devote to the site. I'm working on it.

@ Boss18 : What kind of responsibility are you talking about. It's a fucking Do-It-Yourself Thread. Read the first post, god damnit.

Seriously, guys. Read the fucking first post. I'm really cool with most of you guys, but for people like you, Tantrum Bull and Boss18, you two are really starting to piss me the fuck off. Read the first post.

Read the first post

READ THE FIRST POST

READ THE FIRST FUCKING POST

#221325 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 02 April 2009 - 08:03 PM in Off Topic

Horus, If you actually had a brain, you would have posted where you got it from rather than let us infer things. Go get off the NIC's balls.

lolwut

#212272 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 14 February 2009 - 06:34 PM in Off Topic

@ Cheez : I don't hate my life. And I'm not taking anything out on people here. I'm pissed because of kids like you who say stupid shit and get on my case for no reason.
EDIT: Thank you for actually compiling the gamertags. I will put it in the first post and match the corresponding gamertags. Thank you for actually making my so called "job" easier.

@ Vistagecko : Fuck you, asshole.

@ Homestar : Are you defending me?

I LOVE how you guys are taking some "title" seriously. It means NOTHING. He just said that because I was the only on who actually made an effort to get a thread like this started. Calm the fuck down.

That is all.

#222837 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 10 April 2009 - 04:07 PM in Off Topic

Anybody play Battlefield: Bad Company? I think Gold Rush could be made into a cool round for Nerf Wars, But if anybody wants to play on the 360 Hit me up GT= ThaGreatGazoo

What other system would we be playing on ITT? Ha.

#212277 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 14 February 2009 - 06:58 PM in Off Topic

Made "The List"

There you go.

That is all.

#223045 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 11 April 2009 - 07:04 PM in Off Topic

And besides, aren't you under-aged Horus?

And? I mean, really. Stop asking stupid questions you know the answers to.

#212380 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 15 February 2009 - 09:30 AM in Off Topic

Wow.

@ Chanclas : I appreciate you "having my back", but that was taking matters a little too far. I can take care of things.

@ nerfsharpie : You and I are cool. I don't have a problem with you, seeing as how you actually do what I made this thread for. Kudos.

@ Boss18 : I'm working on it. I'll set something up tonight. Maybe.

#225613 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 24 April 2009 - 09:11 PM in Off Topic

Hey guys, anyone else realized that the abbreviation for Call of Duty: World At War is COD:WAR? It seems kind of like a war between fish.....

Anyways, I am still outta live.

L2READ

SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

#216341 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 04 March 2009 - 09:01 PM in Off Topic

Just got Halo Wars yesterday. I'm addicted. f you want to play, feel more than welcome to send me an invite. To anything. But if you want to play Halo Wars, I have it.

Side note: Xbox Live messed up and my friend's list was erased. If you guys who see this could drop me a friend request, that would majorly appreciate.

Peace, mofos.

That is all.

#225816 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 25 April 2009 - 04:56 PM in Off Topic

lol. Thanks Horus.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

#216342 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 04 March 2009 - 09:02 PM in Off Topic

500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR TRIPLE POST --- PLEASE DISREGARD

#226713 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 27 April 2009 - 08:58 PM in Off Topic

Alrighty. I'll make an update on the front page.

#216343 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 04 March 2009 - 09:03 PM in Off Topic

500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR TRIPLE POST --- PLEASE DISREGARD

#227852 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 03 May 2009 - 09:58 AM in Off Topic

Anyone want to play tonight? COD 4 and 5? :huh:

Yeah, I should be on later.

[Fury of Horus]

#219109 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 21 March 2009 - 02:43 PM in Off Topic

New Call of Duty: World at War DLC on the marketplace. Three new multiplayer maps and a new NAZI ZOMBIES map. Shit is so cash. They upped the fear level and difficulty. I came fear. I'll be on late night with an open party. Hit me up with an invite or whatever.

#236174 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 14 June 2009 - 10:25 AM in Off Topic

Anybody play the new map pack on WaW yet? The Nazi Zombie map is crazy hard. During certain rounds, there's hordes of flaming hell hounds coming at you from all directions. There's more area to move around in too as there's more than one building you can visit, along with new traps. The XP is double when you play map pack as well so that's an added bonus. I'm sure I'll be on there quite a bit today if anybody is interested.

That new [Jap?] Zombie map made me piss myself a little bit. Scariest shit ever at 2 in the morning.

#220903 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 31 March 2009 - 04:10 PM in Off Topic

Just got Left 4 Dead. Hit me up if you want to play. [Fury of Horus]

#246933 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 13 August 2009 - 06:39 PM in Off Topic

Stupid Bill. It's almost like he thinks every resident of America is a nuclear physicist.

You realize that Bill Gates has practically nothing to do with the Xbox franchise, correct? Other than publicizing the first GUI OS, he has, and continues to do almost nothing to benefit Microsoft in any way.

Stop blaming Bill Gates like he's some retarded super evil-genius terrorist greedy fuck that you're making him out to be.

He's just a guy with Autism and a super-fine wife who lives on an island.

Drop it.

It's fucking annoying.

#221079 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 01 April 2009 - 04:35 PM in Off Topic

NEW FOR HALO 3 PlAYERS: The Mythic Map Pack is being officially released April 9th, 2009. It is 800 microsoft points, and comes with Assembly, Orbital, and Sandbox.

That is all. I like men.

I've had it for the past month and a half. Not news at all.

THAT is all. [Copyright Horus 2009. All rights reserved.]

#247216 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Horus on 16 August 2009 - 04:11 AM in Off Topic

Just got done playing 6 hours of Zawmbeez.

Played Der Riese. Got to level 30 and died during a 4 hour game.

Played Nacht Der Untoten. Terrible.

Played Zombie Verruckt. Awful.

Played Shi No Numa. Horrible.

Total: 6 hours.

Next Objective: Bed.

Peace, fuckers.