munson20's Content

There have been 166 items by munson20 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#77009 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by munson20 on 20 March 2006 - 05:46 PM in Modifications

Hello, great work on the crossbow, however i have a few questions... Did you cut off the yellow tube coming out of the compression chanmber? i am not sure whether it would help or not... Also, your barrell seems pretty short or is that just me? would it get better range with a longer barell?

#77167 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by munson20 on 21 March 2006 - 09:58 PM in Modifications

[QUOTE]I honestly don't think it would get any better range from a longer barrel, as all it would do is increase the friction that the dart has to go through; it's already nested, so I'm sure that it get's plenty of air pressure.

when you say this, do you mean you actually stuff stefans down the barrell? i like to use dart tag bullets so maybe my barrell should be diff?

#94815 Nerf Shotgun

Posted by munson20 on 19 November 2006 - 03:39 PM in Homemades

Have you begun the shotgun yet? Im really excited to here about it, or see it!

#76929 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by munson20 on 19 March 2006 - 09:46 PM in Homemades

Hello boltsniper. I must bow to you, that gun is amazing!!! I really would like to actually see it in action, for example, a video of it shooting. i know you have videos of it but i want to see the dart in the video flying, than i can understand how it works!!! thank you and please post a video like i described!!! thanks, great job

#93315 Magstrike 20

Posted by munson20 on 29 October 2006 - 10:24 PM in Modifications

Can you tell a difference in each shot, or is it such a big tank, it isn't noticeable?

#93295 Magstrike 20

Posted by munson20 on 29 October 2006 - 08:52 PM in Modifications

I just don't get what the hell that huge red thing with orange bands in the picture is? Also, is there a certain noise that the gun makes when it is fully pumped or do you just have to look at the pressure?

#93310 Magstrike 20

Posted by munson20 on 29 October 2006 - 09:59 PM in Modifications

How does it work without a bladder, or is there a bladder in the red thing?

---Wait, I think I get it. Does that fill up the bladder in the gun once it runs out so you don't need to use the compressor during a game? Ohh, I think I get it, but wouldn't the pressure keep dropping every mag 20 so that it won't pump as fast as the last? Please explain.

#79069 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 09:36 PM in General Nerf

I just realized something. The pistol that disconnects from the front bottom of the longshot looks like a Lock'N'Load. I have come to this conclusion because the triangular object that comes down from the trigger guard. It resembles it exactly! My theory is that there is a LNL type gun in the bottom and they are going to surprise all with that! They know we loved the LnL so much that they put it in a new gun! They probably just uprgraded it a little!

Coinsidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!

-Does anyone else agree with me about that stub on the rigger guard resembling a LnL?

#74333 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 25 February 2006 - 11:47 PM in General Nerf

Im so excited!!!! how do the guys that run this site know all this about the guns? does hasbro actually call them and let them test things before everyone?? i wish i could!

#74280 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 25 February 2006 - 04:07 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know whether their will be a smaller, less attractive gun coming out between now and the the fall???? if so, send pics and names?

#79082 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 10:43 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know the Nerf company's guys name? If so, maybe we can ask him a few questions!

#74405 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 26 February 2006 - 03:37 PM in General Nerf

I think they should make nerf guns with nerf brand pressure tanks in which you buy before. this would make money for them because people like us would keep buying more canisters. (like c02)
also, i think they should make a gun where it is fully automatic but there is 20 barrells, where you have to cock eahc barrell to go full auto. this way, it wouldn't run out of air on the last shots and it would be same range on each!

#96393 Electronic Nerf Gun

Posted by munson20 on 12 December 2006 - 09:51 PM in General Nerf

There have been many posts like this where people have radical Ideas about ridiculous guns, but I support you. I even had a topic about this exact same thing... when I was a new, but thats the past.

The only tangible way to do this would be the same way an AEG airsfot gun works where a spinning gear pushes back a plunger to cock it, then the plunger shoots when the gear turns once. It is possible, but it would need a very powerful motor because airsoft bullets are easier to shoot than nerf dart.

#93273 Christmas Clash December 16 Il

Posted by munson20 on 29 October 2006 - 03:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Just know I am pretty sure I am going, but I am still a little skeptical because Hokiefan might not want to. If he goes I go, and Vise Versa.

#77248 Air Xxl Bazooka

Posted by munson20 on 22 March 2006 - 07:28 PM in General Nerf

I have one, however my friend sort of broke it. it works, but every few shots it doesnt go far... i opened this because i want another one!

#76875 Air Xxl Bazooka

Posted by munson20 on 19 March 2006 - 04:59 PM in General Nerf

Hello, i have this nerf rocket launcher, not actually nerf, but i was wondering where i could get another one?

Posted Image

where can i get it????

#79631 Buzz Bee New Guns!

Posted by munson20 on 11 April 2006 - 08:01 PM in General Nerf

Where can you get these guns? Online or what? I have searched every where but can't find anyhting.

#92070 Usb Missile Launcher

Posted by munson20 on 17 October 2006 - 08:53 AM in General Nerf

I think I will get one because in where we nerf, my basement, is very small. We also play with all thed lights off so it wouldnt be visible. This reminds me of like a computer gun from a videogame that you plant somewhere. Is the rotations with the remote control fast?

#85978 Longshot In My Possession

Posted by munson20 on 29 July 2006 - 01:13 AM in General Nerf

I just got the longshot!! I like it a lot. Unlike all other nerf guns, it doesn't have a very cheap, breakable feeling!!! Instead of painted on everything onto one shell, this gun has different parts. I like the feel a lot also to the gun. It is pretty heavy yet comfortable... I love it. The only bad part of the gun is the ranges, but that isn't why I got it. I am more of a collecting less intense nerfer, rather than hard core modding and playing. Bottom line is this gun will do great. It is absolutely perfect for kids!!!

#85877 Longshot In My Possession

Posted by munson20 on 27 July 2006 - 02:38 PM in General Nerf

I just want to know the ranges of a standard Longshot with a standard dart!!! Please take the time to get these to everyone!!!

#85795 Longshot In My Possession

Posted by munson20 on 26 July 2006 - 04:34 PM in General Nerf

What is the scope like? Is it removeable? Is it glass? DOes it help? Also what are the ranges on that gun? Is it heavy?

#85557 Co2 Powered Gun

Posted by munson20 on 23 July 2006 - 04:00 PM in Homemades

what is your feeding system? Is it a clip or just load one by one? One by One would defeat the purpose of the c02 system! What kindof bb gun? How did you make a nerf gun out of a broken bb gun? there are flaws in your post!

#90382 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 08:44 PM in Modifications

Funny Uncle, I've been in a bad streak. This is my breakout!

#90412 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:37 PM in Modifications

General cole, filling it with foam wold be ok, but most likely not removeable. A while ago, I posted about foam. I used GREAT STUFF on my crossbow, and it was fine, but stick with nunchucks and foam for the titan. It is all removable except the brass barrell.

#90427 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 10:16 PM in Modifications

carrying around a pencil isn't too much trouble general.

#90377 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 08:25 PM in Modifications

Yeah,its more a gold color. If brass fits snug, and it fits inside the orange part, than they are fine! I got them at nickel city- they costed 1000 tokens-totally worth it.

#90418 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 09:48 PM in Modifications

Nice mod, the only bad part is the barrel is not removeable, so you've got to ram rod it, and you can't switch barrels around.

It is 2 barrels in 1, micro and rocket. Ramroding is easier than breech loading in my point of view.

#90375 Simple Titan Mod

Posted by munson20 on 24 September 2006 - 08:13 PM in Modifications

I just got a Big Bad Titan, and I did a similar mod to Ompa, but a bit different.

First, you need to get 17/32 brass for it to shoot micros. Once you have this, take the rocket barrell exstension off from the titan. You need to cut the grill on this off. Smooth it out, then put it to the side. Now, you see the second grill in the orange nub coming out of the gun. Drill a hole in this to make a hole for the brass. now, cut your brass. You need it just long enough for it to go from the orange nub, to the end of the orange barell. Glue that onto the nub. I put it inside it an inch agains the wall, but you don't have to. Glue it with epoxy because it will hold better. To keep the barrell straight, screw the orange barrell extesnion on while glueing. This will help you hold the barrell in the right place while glueing and it will make a mold for the glue so that you can remove and screw on the barrell.

here is a picture after the glueing.
Posted Image

Once the glueing is done, you need to get some foam that fits in the orange barrell nicely with a hole in the middle where the brass can go. I used the foam on some nunchucks I had because it was a perfect fit. It should look like this on the brass.
Posted Image

Now, take the foam off, and cut it so that it goes from the white screw on part in the barrell to the end. The brass should extend out a bit farther so darts don't get caught in the foam. The purpose of the foam is to secure the brass in place. You can use the foam to keep the crass straight while glueing. screw the orange barrell on, and then put the foam in that over the brass.
You are now done, it should look like this.
Posted Image

Posted Image

I also plugged the pump air restrictors, so it takes many more pumps.

If you have any comments, concerns, suggestions, feel free to say! Please,comment!

#73496 Hasbro Press Release 2-9-06

Posted by munson20 on 18 February 2006 - 07:37 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know if their are pictures out of any new guns??? also, is their guns coming out between the longshot and magstrike???

#94726 Holiday Raffle

Posted by munson20 on 17 November 2006 - 07:20 PM in General Nerf

#74876 Your Choice Of Weapons

Posted by munson20 on 01 March 2006 - 09:39 PM in General Nerf

I would most definitley bring my Xbow, modded of course, and my power clip. With this selection you could do anything: eat shit, or when needed mowe some people down that walk by! Nothing could go wrong!

#85887 Do You Remember?

Posted by munson20 on 27 July 2006 - 05:54 PM in General Nerf

Heres the story... It all started when I got the green secret shot for my 9th birthday. I loved it (I still have it in mint condition), and ever since, for christmas, I have constantly getting one or two. I just started getting into Nerf Religously like a year ago.

#79030 I, For One, Welcome Our New Ass-kicking Overlords

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 04:42 PM in News

Cxwq, how many members do you think you will be getting rid of? If you are getting rid of many, what is the rubric you are going by to choose which ones?

Also, Congratulations to all of you... Happy exocutioning.

#78768 Clan Directory

Posted by munson20 on 04 April 2006 - 06:53 PM in Nerf Wars

If any of the leaders read this... We should really take this idea in so that we can make something like this!! If you are unsure, we should take a vote, and truly see how good of an idea this is. My clan dousnt have a name, but only has two other hardcore nerfers:

Munson20, Ristrictor-distructor, and HokieFan075

#79070 Clan Directory

Posted by munson20 on 06 April 2006 - 09:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I have a 3 person clan in Chicago! Were not known or anyhting like other clans, but we are clan. murakumo32, Where do you live in Chicago or near it? I live near Winnetka, Maybe we could have a match sometime?

#93111 Another Nite Finder Color Change

Posted by munson20 on 27 October 2006 - 07:12 PM in General Nerf

I actually really like the Nitefinder, Maverick, and Firefly. In person, they look so... ELECTRIC. I dont know about you, but I am picking up me one of them Firefly's!!!

Is the Firefly's box going to be those colored guns on the front, or the same as the old one, but with a different inside gun?

I think you could try switching the new maverick stuff, like the slide, and the loading chamber, and put it on the old one. That would be cool. Black, on blue, on silver, with some orange.

#86414 Favorite Music Style -poll-

Posted by munson20 on 03 August 2006 - 01:09 PM in Off Topic

I voted classical. I love John Williams and mozart, even a little charles munch

#87588 Nerf War Tips

Posted by munson20 on 15 August 2006 - 10:42 PM in General Nerf

NerfMonkey, you can shove it. Dont get so worked up over a comment. It doesn't matter about the posts, but even then it isn't his place to tell others what not to do on the site. He obviously doesn't have much experience seeing that he joined a few weeks ago. Pick your battles NerfMonkey.

#87537 Nerf War Tips

Posted by munson20 on 15 August 2006 - 02:23 PM in General Nerf

Wow. I've seen you post a lot in the last few days, and all of your topics have been, dare I say......Noob-ish?!?! You're new, so we should be somewhat understanding. But seriously penguin, research your topics, and read the code of conduct where it says "Don't post unless you have something to say." I know I'm not an administrator, and its not my place to get on your case, but it does bother me to be scanning through new posts and end up wasting my precious spare time checking out a ridiculous post. Just use the search engine, thats what its there for.

Steveep, you are no more a veteran then him, he has more posts than you. I really do not think it is your place to critisize. Its OK penguin, just think before you post.

I like playing in the dark. My basement has no windows so we make it pitch black and have 2 sides. For that, you dont need powerful guns because it is a 20 ft by 50 ft basement. It is still really fun. You need great stealth techniques and you haveto be very quiet. It is great!

#76928 Golden Gun Night Finder

Posted by munson20 on 19 March 2006 - 09:44 PM in Modifications

I agree with ristrictor distructor, that gun is dumb. maybe if hokiefan had some skill with spray paint and maid it not look like a toddler did it, then it would look good; however, hokie did it, so it is bad. no offense or anything...