tanner 07's Content

There have been 7 items by tanner 07 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#25510 Age

Posted by tanner 07 on 03 May 2004 - 11:16 PM in General Nerf

Wow that is scary man. That is my clans picture. When i say my clan i mean my friends and i saw that and we made up alittle clan. That is awsome even though it is dissing me it seems just really funny to me.

#25684 Age

Posted by tanner 07 on 08 May 2004 - 01:33 PM in General Nerf

It's fine David.

#25495 Age

Posted by tanner 07 on 03 May 2004 - 10:39 PM in General Nerf

Wrote that quick also sorry.
Heck give me a chance to work on it ok, I dont need a comment everytime I mess up. I am only human and trying to improve.

#25493 Age

Posted by tanner 07 on 03 May 2004 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

Well, I guess i can thank you for not getting really mad but heck sorry i cant spell and i didn't read over what i wrote cause i had to check something quickly. Sorry you can't under stand what i was trying to say i might as well from now on keep my opinions to myself. for this edit button i hear of I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHERE IT IS SO I GUESS THAT CAN'T HELP ME TO MUCH NOW. I don't care where it is now i probly just won't post unless i have to.

#25490 Age

Posted by tanner 07 on 03 May 2004 - 10:19 PM in General Nerf

Im 14 going on 15 on may 21. (owe ya!) It would be weird nerfing with my dad for one thing my dad doesn't sit on the sofa all day or on the computer, he is other doing work or cleaning. So to even get time with him to do that would be hard. Also i don't think my friends and eye would be able to act like are selves we would be like cussing cause we just got shot right in the eye or something and then bam you look over and see my dad it would just be weird i think.

#25352 Were To Get A Petg

Posted by tanner 07 on 02 May 2004 - 12:23 AM in Modifications

Yes!! Thank you Vintage.
I have another question about Petg's. What do they do? are they like pvc or what?
How does it help the gun?

#25081 Help Moding Nf

Posted by tanner 07 on 28 April 2004 - 06:54 PM in Modifications

I modded my nite finder. The first thing you do is take it all the way apart. The next if you see all those wires remove them by unscrewing all the screws holding the eletrical things on. (I removed the laser part of the gun also because it wont work after this.) After you unscrewed every eletrical part of the gun take out the back ammo holder. (ammo holders right next to each other) Once your done with that put the gun back together (keep the one ammo holder that you took out, leave it out of the gun) except leave the bottom of the handle off. Once you have it put back together look at the bottom of the handle and there will be holes of were you put the battery, but it also fits micro darts the same kind of darts that fit in the gun how nice but if you just put them in now they will fall out. Thats what the ammo holder that you took out earlier is there for. So first carve out the bottum of the barel until the ammo holder can fit into it. Next Hot glue it inplace so that when you put to micro darts they slide right into where that batteries go. after that wait for it to dry and you got yourself 2 more ammo storage places on the gun. (After this you cant open the gun back up unless if you want to ruin the mod you just did.

If you dont get how to do it sorry i dont have any pictures so i cant really help you on that.