puggy's Content

There have been 104 items by puggy (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#315177 how to fix piston valve leak?

Posted by puggy on 04 May 2012 - 12:37 AM in Modifications

Yes and even some super soaker sguirt guns have spring loaded fast actuation dump valves (trigger pulls certain amount and hair like triggerness happens) I actually have an old thread using one, pretty cool. Thanks for the help guise.

#315024 how to fix piston valve leak?

Posted by puggy on 01 May 2012 - 01:06 PM in Modifications

Good idea but wouldn't that mean that air will also leak from the port hole (main hole) in the front. It didnt when i dunked it but I will remove turret and check, thanks.

#315018 how to fix piston valve leak?

Posted by puggy on 01 May 2012 - 11:34 AM in Modifications

Hi I located an at3k, not in the best condition, but not in the worst either. Anyways I open her up and to my surprise after one pump (not even enough to budge the luiquitron gauge)she starts leaking air right at the back of the piston valve (the rod that is pulled to actuate the valve is where the air is coming from.

Posted Image

I know that usually these valves are glued together, but maybe you guys have some innovative method of sealing a moving rod.

Searched for a while couldnt find anything (maybe I don't know the proper name of this kind of valve.)
Any help is appreciated :)

#310791 Modding nerf powerclip cycle rate?

Posted by puggy on 06 February 2012 - 02:12 PM in Modifications

Ahh many apologies my good sirs. Can one offer a pic of this banded piston, I have an idea of how to do it just want to make sure.

#310733 Modding nerf powerclip cycle rate?

Posted by puggy on 05 February 2012 - 10:53 AM in Modifications

The band isnt the problem (btw i am using bicycle inner tube tubing). Its simple the moar pressure it has, the faster it goes. As for wicketthemodder619, the link is great, but I just dont have the time, money, or materials to pull off such a mod.

Tnks anyways dudes of foam.

#310660 Modding nerf powerclip cycle rate?

Posted by puggy on 04 February 2012 - 11:10 AM in Modifications

After staring at my powerclip for a couple hours, I realized that after banding the bladder. The cycle rate increases. Is there anyone out there who knows how to lower the cycle rate while still having the same amount of pressure. Or is the cycle rate based solely on pressure? Either way I need to lower the cycle rate but obviously i love having banded bladders. Any help is appreciated.

#192983 (not Mine) Fang Automatic Nerf Gun

Posted by puggy on 30 November 2008 - 12:42 PM in Homemades

http://www.spudfiles...733.html#217733

Beast.

#190933 Is A Realistic loser Rifle Possible?

Posted by puggy on 20 November 2008 - 04:49 PM in Modifications

Look at boltsnipers guns like the FAR and SCAR.

#185516 Greatest Game That You Have Ever Played In Your Life

Posted by puggy on 25 October 2008 - 03:46 PM in Off Topic

Two words.

SOLDAT

#164752 Weird And Wild Idea:

Posted by puggy on 27 July 2008 - 01:09 AM in Homemades

Can you imagine seeing a person with those jumping up and down franticaly to pump their gun and then they stare at you blankly and think "oh shit" as they are shot.

#160352 Camping

Posted by puggy on 24 June 2008 - 11:27 PM in Off Topic

thanks but i actually had all of those imbedded into my brain, i was talking about oddities that some of you might have found useful

but thanks anyways

#156688 Summer

Posted by puggy on 23 May 2008 - 05:54 AM in Off Topic

i get out june 10th

i'm gonna get a job
then i will acquire money
then since i have no bills all it will go to is gas, fun things, and marijuana

#156113 Slingshots

Posted by puggy on 18 May 2008 - 10:26 AM in Off Topic

I recently got started with this hobby and immediately began shooting the neighborhood geese. (to the great anger of a neighborhood nature person hippie thingie)

Thats great, real great.

#154831 Realistic Nerf Rifle

Posted by puggy on 05 May 2008 - 09:30 PM in Homemades

well of course he shouldn't be shooting a people, but theres nothing wrong with a 300 ft. range nerf gun at all

#154753 Realistic Nerf Rifle

Posted by puggy on 05 May 2008 - 04:52 PM in Homemades

Ya'll need to back off, spudguns are a whole new area that most of you have no idea or experience with. I shot a marble over 200 yards with 60 psi and a ballvalve. It's definately possible to shoot a dart 300 ft. Although i would suggest an actual barrel and maybe some wadding and some damn heavy darts.

#150413 Max D 2000 (water Gun) Based Homemade

Posted by puggy on 10 April 2008 - 06:32 PM in Homemades

Those valves may be ballvalves but are highly lubricated and have a nice sring action so their damn good.

#149559 Airsoft Question

Posted by puggy on 05 April 2008 - 09:14 PM in Off Topic

get a JG G36C

Best price for the money.

Great place to buy is airsoftgi.com

#149120 Pvc And Air

Posted by puggy on 03 April 2008 - 05:14 PM in Homemades

Is it sch. 40? I take a 1/2" sch 40 tank up to 130 psi no problem all the time.

If it helps i also use a ball valve, you guys don't know much about pvc. Look at spudfiles.com for some help

#148039 Nerf Quote Frenzy!

Posted by puggy on 30 March 2008 - 09:33 AM in General Nerf

penis/ NERFis

#146688 Extra Itunes Money

Posted by puggy on 24 March 2008 - 05:38 PM in Off Topic

beatles?

#144986 Revosemi

Posted by puggy on 13 March 2008 - 03:12 PM in Homemades

Not mine but pretty damn cool.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c...i90eljrI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

link here
http://www.spudfiles...semi-t7863.html

#140768 Flamethrower

Posted by puggy on 17 February 2008 - 11:10 AM in Off Topic

It's like a hybrid spudgun, hish pressures and flammable gas vapor-liquid, all in a container. A high risk of explosion, but hey, it's what floats my boat.

#140578 Flamethrower

Posted by puggy on 16 February 2008 - 01:10 PM in Off Topic

I actually own nerf guns but they are beyond repair.

#140573 Flamethrower

Posted by puggy on 16 February 2008 - 11:43 AM in Off Topic

put it out with a fire extin........oh wait nvm

let it burn?

#140568 Flamethrower

Posted by puggy on 16 February 2008 - 11:14 AM in Off Topic

Made from my fire extinguiser gun (on here somewhere). I made a flamethrower, i just simply filled it with gas.

#133933 Cannabis

Posted by puggy on 27 December 2007 - 12:40 AM in Off Topic

Who thinks it should be legal or doesn't have a problem with it?

#127203 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by puggy on 24 October 2007 - 08:00 PM in News

the stock looks a little thin

#123364 Mini Bikes, Pocket Bikes Whatever

Posted by puggy on 17 September 2007 - 09:02 PM in Off Topic

I want to get a little weed eater engine, and put a small wheel on it's shaft, and then put that wheel directly onto a big wheel (plastic trycicles). Since the wheels are plastic it would just spin radically until i slowly pick up enough speed, then I wouldn't need a clutch.

#121666 Is Everyone On Youtube Retarded?

Posted by puggy on 30 August 2007 - 08:19 PM in Off Topic

http://youtube.com/p...?user=dungdude0

It's hard in the life of a man with a 2 megapix cam with no sound, but I get by.

#115974 Ignore

Posted by puggy on 16 July 2007 - 09:54 AM in Modifications

You know just because the title said "ignore" it instantly made me want to click on it. I want a minute of my life back.

#115428 Semi-auto Air Tank Design

Posted by puggy on 11 July 2007 - 11:27 AM in Homemades

You can use a shock absorber pump to fill it up that much.

#111653 All Cardboard Fingerboard Skatepark

Posted by puggy on 16 June 2007 - 08:17 PM in Off Topic

If you really wanna roll with the finger skateboarding pros, you should probably check out this site.

Shit, it's more than 3 minutes I'll be up all night loading that.

#111639 All Cardboard Fingerboard Skatepark

Posted by puggy on 16 June 2007 - 07:08 PM in Off Topic

Is that a PETG rail?

Conduit.

Damn camera.

#111622 All Cardboard Fingerboard Skatepark

Posted by puggy on 16 June 2007 - 04:26 PM in Off Topic

Halfpipe, spine transfer, some ramp with rail thing, drop in, universal rail, funbox type thing.

Yes I have no life.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
fingerplant
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#100570 Am I Going To Get Shot?

Posted by puggy on 28 February 2007 - 06:19 PM in Off Topic

I saw orange duct tape in Walmart, just wrap the barrel or stock with it whenever your dad is around then when he is at work or somewhere you can take the tape off.

#99411 Pvc Pressure Tank

Posted by puggy on 06 February 2007 - 06:30 PM in Homemades

I've take aome 2" schd. 40 easily up to 150 psi. many times before. I don't think the pipe will ever fail unless you deside to put like a kajillion psi in it. But if you use it in the cold like outside during the winter (right now) it is tested and proven that the pvc becomes brittle and it will shatter. Wait till spring to use it outside. You also need to be worried about the joints whhere an endcap would be, that would be the most weakest part. Look for the solvent welding course over on spudfiles.com.

#98661 Another Big Gun

Posted by puggy on 22 January 2007 - 10:10 PM in Homemades

Nice clean construction, mine looks like shit becuase I screwed up the tap and I had to epoxy the damn blowgun in there.....still leaks.

Are those 3/4"? I know blowguns are used so often but if your using more than two valves you should upgrade to a ball valve for exaust, it will make the main valves open faster.

#96365 How To Make Smoke Bombs

Posted by puggy on 12 December 2006 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

Plastic Definately won't work, I saw a video of where a dude put some of this stuff in sch. 80 pvc and put it on a skatboard, he went a good 15-20 mph. But afterwards the pvc was all deformed and had a huge hole in the side of it, he was lucky he didn't get burned. A guy on pbnation said he tried it in an aluminum can and it melted very fast and became a huge molten blob. If you took these to a war you should just keep it simple without any casings.

Oh yeah, at a huge war like YANO or something, the little shits would be gay, you would need to make a full batch and light it at once. Trust me, it looks like a fucking bomb went off, cool as hell. There not as cool on windy days though...

For my birthday we bought four bottles of stump remover, my plan was to make them all and add them together. But an unexpected fire occured, now I can't cook anything un-food related inside.

One sad thing about the large bombs is though, you don't really get the "boom" effect. I was expecting a small mushroom cloud or something but it just burned slowly and made a huge wide tornado like stream of white smoke, I was amazed but now I plan on adding a tad of gasoline, or something to make it all catch fire at once so I'd get the mushroom cloud I want. These things rock!

#96277 Ghetto Homemade Bb Machine Gun

Posted by puggy on 11 December 2006 - 06:46 AM in Off Topic

How do you charge the air source? Does it hurt to get shot with?

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=7319
I don't know about the pain, I guess it would hurt as much as getting shot with 30 small cheap airsoft pistols all at once.

#96258 How To Make Smoke Bombs

Posted by puggy on 10 December 2006 - 09:25 PM in Off Topic

I don't know about the brand of stump remover he has, but the type my father tried on the tree stumps in our backyard smelt horible. It didn't even work on the stumps at all...I ended up taking them out with the fourwheeler.

I am definaletly going to try this out. What is the brand name of the stump remover you used? It's a little blurry in the pic, but I can read a S right above stump remover.

That stump remover doesn't have a smell at all to it, but when you melt the sugar with it it smalls kindof like carmel, a little too strong though. These pictures were taken more than 3 months ago so I don't remmber too much about the stump remover and what kind it was.