six-hungry-ducks's Content

There have been 99 items by six-hungry-ducks (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2259 Brass

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 16 March 2003 - 08:01 PM in Homemades

sorry if I put this in the wrong section.I don't know if it would go in homemade or modifications.I can't find brass tubing anywhere. I've checked all hardware stores in my area, and Lowes and Home Depot. I also checked at all plumbing supply stores in my area. I can't find it anywhere! Where did you guys get it? I went with copper instead and I modded my secret shot with it.
;)

#2415 What Is The Worst Gun.

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 19 March 2003 - 08:51 PM in Off Topic

I think the worst gun is the pulsator or the fastblast. Fastblast had pretty good distance unmodded, but it wasn't very accurate because you had to push and pull. I just took off the pump to it and put it on my homemade. As for the pulsator, I saw ther commercial and it showed a guy shooting it and then the camera angle changed, and it showed the balls hitting something really hard like it was thrown, when in reality, its range sucked, and like the fastblast, had no range.

#2417 What Is The Worst Gun.

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 19 March 2003 - 08:58 PM in Off Topic

Well between the fastblast and the splitfire, I do no know why I bought the fastblast. I was just gonna try the fastblast and then come back to walmart and get the splitfire, but the next week they didnt have it, then I couldn't find it anywhere.

#2469 Club Startup Tips

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 20 March 2003 - 03:46 PM in Off Topic

People were skeptical at first of nerf, then i showed them a dart and some pics of my gear and they now want to come.

Same here. At first, people thought nerf was gay:"...You shoot foam at each other. What a pussy sport..." Then I showed them a dart, and then they decided to come. Then when we played, they figured out it hurts about as much as paintball.
My only tip is to offer to sell a gun to someone and show them how cool nerf is. I sold one of my old homemades to one of my friends for $13, and I only payed like $6 to make it!

#2474 What Is The Worst Gun.

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 20 March 2003 - 04:17 PM in Off Topic

Dude sorry I just like the fast blast.

Well I didn't say I didn't like it. I'm just saying it's not good in a war becasue of the unaccuracy. But it is fun to use. I used to rush my brother, shooting all the darts at him, hoping to hit him.

#2632 Good Sniper Wepons.

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 24 March 2003 - 06:36 PM in General Nerf

Ah, the great "loser" debate. I figured out there's no such thing as a loser in a nerf war the hard way. I was using my PVC supersoaker and shot someone, then some fag ran up while I was reloading and shot me with a SM3K blue and yellow edition. If you can't find a SM5K, I would get a SM1500 or AT3K or AT2K. I crayola modded my AT2K and it has great range for a psitol. Also, look in your local thrift stores for old guns. Maybe you'll come across a BBB or maybe even a X-bow one day. My friend found a BBB in Dollar General once, maybe you will too...

#2716 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 26 March 2003 - 09:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Sell a couple of guns you don't want anymore and give him the $100 difference?

I'll buy a gun. J/k, sorry you can't go, but I can't make any of the wars you guys have. I live in SC, and I know for a fact that my parents wouldn't take me to nerf war a "billion hundred thousand million" miles away, though I'd love to come, and I would drive if I could. We should have a war near where I live, like at Myrtle Beach or something...

#2814 2003 Toy Fair Pics

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 31 March 2003 - 04:27 PM in General Nerf

I hope this new slingshot isn't as horrible as the other one.

#2871 Cardboard Tube Samurai And Nerf.

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 01 April 2003 - 04:31 PM in General Nerf

Yea, you can make a sword out of PVC and foam insulation. I did, and it works great. I used just the sword and SS2 once in a war and took out 2 people with just the sword. Go to foam corner to get the designs.

#2909 Cannon Ammo

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 02 April 2003 - 09:11 PM in Homemades

I had an idea when I was in a resteraunt when I saw a big pack of foam cups. I thought, maybe we could use weighted foam cups as ammo for cannons. We could develop some type of shell that shot out alot of stefans or something on impact. Some foam cups tear easily though, so we could wrap them in tape. I thought about using a spring, a cardboard disc, stefans, and a lid for the shell. I might try this. Any other ideas?

#2911 CS Or DoD?

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 02 April 2003 - 09:44 PM in Off Topic

CS or DoD. It's kind've a big debate thing. Which do you like better?

#2920 CS Or DoD?

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 03 April 2003 - 07:27 AM in Off Topic

It seems to draw camping whiners.

Yea, that's why I don't like it as much anymore. Also the hackers... Makes me mad.

#2938 Cannon Ammo

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 03 April 2003 - 07:38 PM in Homemades

why not just throw the shell and use it as a grenade?

Well, I was going to do that, but my aim with throwing things is horrible. Plus, it'll be more fun to shoot them.

#2939 CS Or DoD?

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 03 April 2003 - 07:44 PM in Off Topic

Well, since the update to 2.6, I'd have to agree. The update killed something cool, deep inside... It's just crap now.

Yea, I remember the M16A2. Full automatic. Best gun on the game, yet they take it away. Zero, what server do you play on in DoD, and whats your name? My name is General Fatnuts (my brother did it and I don't feel like changing it. I don't really have a server I go on alot). I just play.

#3998 Milk Jug Airtanks

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 25 April 2003 - 02:57 PM in Homemades

If I were you, I would use 2 20 ounce pepsi/coke bottles. The big 2 liter jugs aren't strong enough. Someone that works with my dad attaches a hose to a 2 liter bottle and attaches the other end to an air compressor and turns on the air. After about 4 seconds, the jug explodes, but he tried doing this with a 20 ounce bottle and it didn't explode at all. The plastic is stronger in the 20 ounce bottles.

GunnedDown, what server do you play CS on?

And Nerfinator, where did you get the regulator, and how do you attach it?

#4091 Realistic And Dynamic Defense Plans

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 28 April 2003 - 04:27 PM in Off Topic

Damn, haven't you guys heard of the FVZA? They're the ones who'll protect us from zombie epidemics.

#4092 Happy B-day To Famine

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 28 April 2003 - 04:30 PM in Off Topic

Happy birthday Famine. That's what it says at the bottom of the screen when you click on forums.hehehehehehhehehehehehhe.

#4130 Happy B-day To Nerfinator

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 29 April 2003 - 06:20 AM in Off Topic

Happy birthday Nerfinator! hehe. What are you getting???

#4252 At3k

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 03 May 2003 - 10:23 AM in Modifications

When I pump up my AT3K and shoot, it goes like 15 ft. I've plugged the release valve and did the bic pen thing. The same thing happened when I shot my AT2K, but then I put crayola barrels down the orange barrels and it shot like twice as much, but when I did that to my 3K, it went the same distance. I can't get PETG, 'cause my dad doesn't like buying stuff online, and I don't know anywhere else to get it. I can get brass but my parents won't take me to any hobby shop (where it's like $7 a ft.) and I don't have any money. What I do have is CPVC. So, should I wait until I get enough money for brass, or use CPVC?

Another thing, where do you people get 5/8 in FBR? I can't get it, thats why I have CPVC.

#5369 New At2k Mod

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 07 June 2003 - 09:22 PM in Modifications

I have made my AT2K to be able to exchange the rotating barrels as clips. The links below are to pictures I have of the gun with the clip on and the clip off. I will post instructions later for those of you who can't figure it out by the pictures.

Here's the pictures!

#5382 New At2k Mod

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 08 June 2003 - 09:20 AM in Modifications

The valve and the bottom part of the casing holds the barrels in. When you take apart an AT2K, you'll notice the groove at the front of the gun that holds the barrels in place. All you have to do is cut it in half until you get about a 1/4 of an inch behind it. Don't screw in the 2 screws at the front, and if you have to, don't screw in the one closes to the front of the gun that is near the liquitron power gauge. There you have it. That's all you have to do to be able to change turrets like clips.

#5432 New At2k Mod

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 09 June 2003 - 09:32 AM in Modifications

No, the distance is the same as it would be without this mod.

Yes I did keep the top part of the plastic and I'm going to do exactly what you said rawray.

#6701 Maxx Shot

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 07 July 2003 - 11:28 PM in Modifications

Silencers don't exactly make the gun silent. They just reduce the sound alot if you make them right, but you will lose distance and sometimes accuracy with a silencer. Though I think it would be pretty cool to shoot people silently and the victim's teamates not know where the shot came from.

#6702 At2000

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 07 July 2003 - 11:30 PM in Modifications

Yes, do the clip mod. I did it to mine and it works great.

#6705 My Birthday Is Coming Up...

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 07 July 2003 - 11:40 PM in Off Topic

My birthday is coming up, and people have been asking me what I want. What do you guys think I should get? I think I might ask for night vision goggles ( been wantin' a pair of those for a while). If I can't get those because of how much they are, I'll probably ask for a coulple of nerf guns, like the bbb on ebay. I don't really play games much any more on Plastation2 or Xbox ( except Halo), I just play DoD and CS sometimes on PC. I do play Game Boy Advance alot because I go on trips with my family alot, so does anyone know any good games on GBA? I usually play action games. Thank You.

#6753 My Birthday Is Coming Up...

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 08 July 2003 - 04:04 PM in Off Topic

I already have Doom. I was thinking about maybe Duke Nukem. Friday I'm going to toys r us and I'll take your advice and get a Max Shot.

#6767 At2000

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 08 July 2003 - 09:35 PM in Modifications

Explain to me the concept of clip modding an AT 2000

Okay. This is it. It's my mod.

#6786 My Birthday Is Coming Up...

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 09 July 2003 - 09:38 AM in Off Topic

Thanks guys. You all have helped alot. I just have a normal GBA, not an SP, so I'll get an afterburner too. I wish this was out. It looks cool. The sims on GBA. Wow. I also read in a Game Informer magazine that simcity is coming out for the GBA also. For now I'll probably just get whatever I see at Toys R' Us.

#6802 My Birthday Is Coming Up...

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 09 July 2003 - 03:15 PM in Off Topic

Umm AFAIK the Afterburner requires you to have to install it yourself, which means soldering shit. So if yo can do that, great.

No I can't. Damn. Oh, well I'll just get some guns or something.

#7081 Happy Belated 14th!

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 16 July 2003 - 05:06 PM in Off Topic

Wow thanks. I was at soccer camp on my birthday thats why I didn't reply sooner. I got a Max Shot, Unreal Championship for Xbox and some clothes including a new pair of boxers! Yay!

#7236 Homemade, 1st Try!

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 21 July 2003 - 09:11 AM in Homemades

Yea, go with the basic pull valve that zero designed. I made 2 guns with that and they work great.

#7466 Googlism Of Nerf

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 29 July 2003 - 12:52 PM in General Nerf

Here's what googlism thinks of spoon:

spoon is like the city
spoon is too big
spoon is down
spoon is back
spoon is on butkus
spoon is?
spoon is made of durable
spoon is theirs
spoon is where we come together to tell our tales
spoon is like the city *
spoon is too big ~updated~ posted on saturday
spoon is gravity
spoon is much more
spoon is the image of denial
spoon is down we push buzzgrinder whole
spoon is connected to the following things
spoon is connected to because
spoon is unmarked on front
spoon is about 3
spoon is pretty dang sweet
spoon is made of mother
spoon is a hand tool used for transporting food to the mouth
spoon is the fourth of the series
spoon is 4
spoon is enameled on the handle and bowl
spoon is ornately decorated on the front and back with flowers and leaves
spoon is irrelevant
spoon is attached to a contoured cut out spoon with two asymmetric hearts arranged tip to tip size 220 mm
spoon is right side
spoon is attached to the head
spoon is too big my weekend i am better than your kids let's face it
spoon is marked with the wendel mfg
spoon is 8 3/4" long
spoon is flat
spoon is difficult to grip for younger toddlers and bowl size is large for a small
spoon is as lovely as its story is unlikely april 26
spoon is as
spoon is
spoon is a utensil suitable for runciation
spoon is totally abstract
spoon is the way to the title
spoon is exactly what you are looking for in westchester
spoon is getting caught on the line the spoon is turning over to fast
spoon is a very large old
spoon is a rare example of a band whose artistic strengths have grown exponentially with each album
spoon is operated through the institute for advanced technology in the humanitiesat the university of virginia
spoon is once again a candidate for the butkus award
spoon is 2 1/4 inches long
spoon is lowered to slightly below the depth that the school is holding
spoon is hollowed out with a curved carving knife
spoon is a modified version of the teaspoon
spoon is a mature
spoon is a map of colorado calling out major cities and points of interest
spoon is great
spoon is "open to the yale community" but is used almost exclusively by library staff
spoon is a sort of candide of the wild west
spoon is a perfect example of the tools'
spoon is © puk
spoon is the professionals choice for roux
spoon is wiped by the bowl cover to control the amount of food on the spoon
spoon is used to moisten meat
spoon is effective on many gamefish and comes in a variety of sizes
spoon is tarnished beaten from years of beating the spoon is sad it asks for a hand the spoon is scooping raisins and mush
spoon is in a vise
spoon is a giraffe and the short spoon is a monkey on a bunch of bananas
spoon is the right size for dealing with beef bones
spoon is ideal for use with nonstick cookware and bakeware
spoon is wide and shallow so that it will hold just the right amount of food to meet your child's growing needs
spoon is in excellent condition
spoon is an unabashedly listenable three
spoon is special
spoon is the best
spoon is designed by robert welch and is made in the shetland islands
spoon is determined by its social function
spoon is the perfect way to show your affection
spoon is god insiderone's michael goldberg writes
spoon is used to cut the fruit into small edible pieces
spoon is one of the most effective lures you can ever use to draw bass out from under the thick vegetation
spoon is a remarkable seattle
spoon is about the size of a baby "real" spoon
spoon is 5 ½ inches in length
spoon is individually packaged with accompanying historical notes
spoon is only bound to get more and more recognition with albums like kill the moonlight and girls can tell
spoon is for stealing
spoon is 5 3/4" long and the mark on the back is the letters ssmc in squares
spoon is organising a special members only trip to the world cup and you could join us
spoon is about as shiny as they come with their prizm image holographic

#8503 Toys R Us

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 20 August 2003 - 03:52 PM in General Nerf

Damn, I'm happy that I'm going to TRU tommorrow! I'm gonna get 4 Max shots for myself, and 4 more for my friends, but get this: I'm not going to tell them they are down to $5! Yay more profit for me! I'm also going to get more air tech guns, and hopefully get the new gun if I see it.

#8504 RF20 Modding Discussion

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 20 August 2003 - 03:55 PM in Modifications

I heard the re-released version will have something added to it. Hopefully, these changes will make it easier to mod.

#8522 Toys R Us

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 20 August 2003 - 09:25 PM in General Nerf

Yea, but I live in South Carolina, and I'm going to Charlotte, North Carolina (45 minutes away) and I don't think anybody but me and my friends play Nerf in our area. Maybe little kids would want one, but none of my friends are going to get to go to Charlotte any time soon, so I'll be a dear and get them for them. Lucky for me I have a grandpa that spoils me terribly (except he doesn't buy me stuff, just takes me everywhere). Hehe. Well I think I will go to bed now. School in my area started last week so it's a school night. It's 10:30 in my area. Good night my G-dog homie fly cats.

#8572 Toys R Us

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 21 August 2003 - 07:06 PM in General Nerf

We'll I'm back. Me and my friend went to TRU and got some Max Shots. I got 4 and my friend got 2. We also got 2 first shots. We cleaned it out. I can't think of any other TRU in my area. Oh well.

#8573 Max Shot Mod

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 21 August 2003 - 07:13 PM in Modifications

When you take off the red cap at the end of the Max Shot, hot glue a 1/2 inch CPVC coupler to the white barrel. Now cut a 6 to 8 inch 1/2 inch CPVC barrel and attach it to the coupler. Done. Now you have a breech loading CPVC modded Max Shot. Um... Yippee!

#9431 Give NH A New Tagline

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 08 September 2003 - 03:47 PM in Site Feedback

Nerfhaven: Sometimes it hurts as much as much as paintball.

I also suggest having shirts that simply have the Nerfhaven logo.

Or maybe this: Nerfhaven: We have gay sex orgies every Tuesday and Wednesday. Free Lube!

#9569 Avatars

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 10 September 2003 - 07:12 PM in Site Feedback

How about a Toy Machine logo? Posted Image

#10218 Forum Contest!

Posted by six-hungry-ducks on 22 September 2003 - 08:36 PM in Modifications

Just changed my MS2k, now has multibarrel at2k (PETG :D), and now kicks even more ass, if thats possible:

Pictures

:ph34r:.

Lech.

Wow lech that's one kickass gun. :D