munson20's Content

There have been 166 items by munson20 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#73496 Hasbro Press Release 2-9-06

Posted by munson20 on 18 February 2006 - 07:37 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know if their are pictures out of any new guns??? also, is their guns coming out between the longshot and magstrike???

#73828 Nerf Tech Target Modifications

Posted by munson20 on 21 February 2006 - 10:34 PM in Modifications

Hello, i was wondering, are there any modifications for the green, blue, and silver tech target? i tried extending the barrel; however, it will not shoot any more! any suggestions?

#73929 Nerf Tech Target Modifications

Posted by munson20 on 22 February 2006 - 09:50 PM in Modifications

Thank you for clarifying. i was talking about the scout. does any one have anymods for this gun?

#74280 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 25 February 2006 - 04:07 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone know whether their will be a smaller, less attractive gun coming out between now and the the fall???? if so, send pics and names?

#74333 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 25 February 2006 - 11:47 PM in General Nerf

Im so excited!!!! how do the guys that run this site know all this about the guns? does hasbro actually call them and let them test things before everyone?? i wish i could!

#74337 Scout Pistol Mods?

Posted by munson20 on 25 February 2006 - 11:56 PM in Modifications

hello, i just got the scout pistol from a tech target package. i was wondering, is there any mods to make this gun better? also, i tried extending the barrell, however, there is a piece that breaks off every time i shoot, so i can never put it back together. do i need this piece-(it is the piece that holds the 'O' ring in place for suction.)

#74375 Nerf Crossbow

Posted by munson20 on 26 February 2006 - 01:15 PM in Modifications

I am about to buy a brand new in box purple nerf crossbow off ebay. is this a good gun to buy? i have never tested one. is it easy to mod? also, since he has 10 available for 59.99 each, i was thinking about buying a few, and only openng one so that later in my life, i can sell them on ebay for a lot more! I NEED ADVICE!!!

#74382 Nerf Crossbow

Posted by munson20 on 26 February 2006 - 02:01 PM in Modifications

do you guys think i should by 2, except keep one in storage for my kid when he is older or even to sell on ebay 10 years from now?

#74385 Nerf Crossbow

Posted by munson20 on 26 February 2006 - 02:05 PM in Modifications

also, is the big bad bow better to mod or standard than the crossbow?

#74405 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by munson20 on 26 February 2006 - 03:37 PM in General Nerf

I think they should make nerf guns with nerf brand pressure tanks in which you buy before. this would make money for them because people like us would keep buying more canisters. (like c02)
also, i think they should make a gun where it is fully automatic but there is 20 barrells, where you have to cock eahc barrell to go full auto. this way, it wouldn't run out of air on the last shots and it would be same range on each!

#74447 Nerf Crossbow

Posted by munson20 on 26 February 2006 - 08:24 PM in Modifications

is 59.99 a good deal for a crossbow?

#74459 Razorbeast?

Posted by munson20 on 26 February 2006 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

i heard that there was a gatling gun rotorbeast that actually shot full auto and there is a video of this? if so, will someone please give me the link?

#74538 Nerf Crossbow

Posted by munson20 on 27 February 2006 - 05:00 PM in Modifications

i bought 2 of them so i hope it was a good investment

#74673 Airsoft To Nerf

Posted by munson20 on 28 February 2006 - 06:31 PM in Modifications

I was thinking that it would be possible to mod an airsoft gun or paintball gun, most preferably a Co2 type, into a nerf gun. Has anyone ever done this? If so, send pictures because I have dreamed to do this for a while. maybe we can come up with a plan to do so...

#74704 Airsoft To Nerf

Posted by munson20 on 28 February 2006 - 08:19 PM in Modifications

If there are any websites of these guns, please attach them!

#74824 Airsoft To Nerf

Posted by munson20 on 01 March 2006 - 05:12 PM in Modifications

Im sorry Talio, It's just that I have been searching for a gun like this for a while yet i have never been able to find one! sorry...

#74834 Nerf Crossbow

Posted by munson20 on 01 March 2006 - 05:30 PM in Modifications

Hello, i bought the crossbow's, and I dont understand how to mod this gun just from the pictures and directions in the modding section. if anyone has a picture of their gun opened, fully modded, that would help a lot. thanks!

#74876 Your Choice Of Weapons

Posted by munson20 on 01 March 2006 - 09:39 PM in General Nerf

I would most definitley bring my Xbow, modded of course, and my power clip. With this selection you could do anything: eat shit, or when needed mowe some people down that walk by! Nothing could go wrong!

#75185 Design Programs

Posted by munson20 on 04 March 2006 - 08:54 PM in Off Topic

You can just use M@cromedia Flash. I can do it with it and you can use the free trial from online, or find a serial code online.

#76875 Air Xxl Bazooka

Posted by munson20 on 19 March 2006 - 04:59 PM in General Nerf

Hello, i have this nerf rocket launcher, not actually nerf, but i was wondering where i could get another one?

Posted Image

where can i get it????

#76909 Barrell Mod?

Posted by munson20 on 19 March 2006 - 08:10 PM in Modifications

Hello, I recently aprehended a crossbow, and I have been meaning to mod it; However, I am not sure the correct barrell length. Please have discussions on the right size for guns you have modded! this can help new modders... Also, what is the right glue for securing the barrell into a perfectly straight barrell?

#76911 Barrell Mod?

Posted by munson20 on 19 March 2006 - 08:15 PM in Modifications

I tried however i couldn't find where he had his barrell length and the one shown in the pictures is way too short for my liking. Also, is 1/2 inch pvc good because it seems too big for micro darts.

#76928 Golden Gun Night Finder

Posted by munson20 on 19 March 2006 - 09:44 PM in Modifications

I agree with ristrictor distructor, that gun is dumb. maybe if hokiefan had some skill with spray paint and maid it not look like a toddler did it, then it would look good; however, hokie did it, so it is bad. no offense or anything...

#76929 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by munson20 on 19 March 2006 - 09:46 PM in Homemades

Hello boltsniper. I must bow to you, that gun is amazing!!! I really would like to actually see it in action, for example, a video of it shooting. i know you have videos of it but i want to see the dart in the video flying, than i can understand how it works!!! thank you and please post a video like i described!!! thanks, great job

#77009 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by munson20 on 20 March 2006 - 05:46 PM in Modifications

Hello, great work on the crossbow, however i have a few questions... Did you cut off the yellow tube coming out of the compression chanmber? i am not sure whether it would help or not... Also, your barrell seems pretty short or is that just me? would it get better range with a longer barell?

#77129 Barrell Mod?

Posted by munson20 on 21 March 2006 - 06:56 PM in Modifications

You guys are dicks, im not as intense at nerfing as you guys so i don't know as much about it. take a chill pill. I just asked a question, thats all, and all of you pounced on it just to make fun of me so fuck you all.

#77157 Barrell Mod?

Posted by munson20 on 21 March 2006 - 09:28 PM in Modifications

Thank you Ompa and leftnut for standing up for me.

Back to nerf... i tried epoxy glue, however, you have to wait too long, and this causes me to have a crooked barrell! what did you do step by stepp? does your barrell ever repostion and you have to put it back to the right place? i want to use dart tag bullets... what is the right material for these? one that has a good fit-

#77167 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by munson20 on 21 March 2006 - 09:58 PM in Modifications

[QUOTE]I honestly don't think it would get any better range from a longer barrel, as all it would do is increase the friction that the dart has to go through; it's already nested, so I'm sure that it get's plenty of air pressure.

when you say this, do you mean you actually stuff stefans down the barrell? i like to use dart tag bullets so maybe my barrell should be diff?

#77248 Air Xxl Bazooka

Posted by munson20 on 22 March 2006 - 07:28 PM in General Nerf

I have one, however my friend sort of broke it. it works, but every few shots it doesnt go far... i opened this because i want another one!

#77249 Hi! I Always "nerf" In My Mind

Posted by munson20 on 22 March 2006 - 07:45 PM in General Nerf

Hello 3D, great work!!! i was wondering, how does the gun with a big circular clip work? is it full auto? how do you make a full auto gun? also, how do you staore the air compression in your guns? i havent found a way to compress and release. i was thinking a tennis ball compressor (you twist the cap and it moves down untill there is a lot of compression.) but im not sure...

#77365 Nite Finder Silencer

Posted by munson20 on 23 March 2006 - 10:50 PM in Modifications

Hello. I have been inspired by many people on this sight to build something unlike anyhting else, therefore I made this silencer.... that actually works!!!

here are some pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Steps:
1.) glue crayola marker to end of the barrell and take out the air restrictors.
2.) drill holes in 3/4 inch pvc, then glue onto marker.
3.) wrap pvc with kleenex and then with electric tape.
4.) get 1 1/4 pvc and drill holes to your style, then glue onto 3/4 pvc.
5.) stuff gun with kleenex for no vibration.
6.) paint to yout choice.

without a bullet, it is only half the sound of a normal modded nite finder, but when you are actually shooting a real dart, it is so muffled it is unbelievable!!!

please, give suggestions so I can make it better!

#77367 Nite Finder Silencer

Posted by munson20 on 23 March 2006 - 10:58 PM in Modifications

Yeah i know, this is my first picture post and i messed up a lot, this took 20 minutes for the pictures... haha. The gun feels great because the front is so heavy!

-no, the silencer is not removable. i dont have the right materials for it to be screw on.

#77372 My Velcro Night Finder

Posted by munson20 on 23 March 2006 - 11:23 PM in Modifications

Pretty cool design there for your prototype, however, the free dart was more easily accesible. other than that, nice job.

#77712 Crossbow Mod Problem!

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 06:27 PM in Modifications

I recently filled the green pole, or cocker, in a crossbow with hot glue, however, now it wont cock easily!!! does anyone have suggestions of what to do, maybe coat it with something!????

#77714 Crossbow Mod Problem!

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 06:35 PM in Modifications

someone recomended it!!! do you have any ideas how to get the glue out or what to coat it with so it isnt hard to cock?

#77716 Crossbow Mod Problem!

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 06:40 PM in Modifications

just blow dry the glue part and it will fall off? ok ill try freezer and blowdryer...

how do you blow dry it? how long? then what?

#77720 Crossbow Mod Problem!

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 07:04 PM in Modifications

Thank you so much!!! after freezing it, i just band it and it all cracked so it worked!!!
thank you so much!!!!!!

#77723 Eagle Eye Mod

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 07:12 PM in Modifications

i bet that gym thing is total BS

#77773 New Gun? (videos)

Posted by munson20 on 26 March 2006 - 11:33 PM in General Nerf

Hello, I've been looking for this gun for a while! where can I get one?

#77869 Stefan Break-through

Posted by munson20 on 27 March 2006 - 10:12 PM in Modifications

I recently bought a cheap clip dart gun from walgreens. The darts in this set had sticky tips so i took this off and put bb's in there then glued over them. These are great stefans because it is slight thinner foam than normal nerf darts and slide nicely down crayola markers, yet shoot very strong. They are now my primary bullets for my cross bow because you don't need a breech barrell, they just slide down... also, since they come with a clip, they could do for a great clip mod to a gun. I recomend these stefans for all guns because they do not curve what so ever during flight, and and go very very far.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image