MrNerf's Content

There have been 50 items by MrNerf (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#156551 Nerf Tutors

Posted by MrNerf on 21 May 2008 - 07:20 PM in General Nerf

I was thinking...Nerf is pretty compact: the mass amount of tools for modding, planning for nerf wars, knowledge to make your own nerf gun, etc.
So I think it would quite helpful for some experience mages of nerf to tutor those willing to learn the ways of nerf: you could even give homework and have lesson plans.
Well, what dous thoust thinkth?

#155641 Guitar Lessons

Posted by MrNerf on 12 May 2008 - 09:09 PM in Off Topic

I've been having trouble finding real life guitar tutors (one's that are good anyways and not overbooked)
so I was wondering what would be the best site for easy to read, easily understandable, free guitar lessons.

#155636 Primary Guns

Posted by MrNerf on 12 May 2008 - 08:50 PM in General Nerf

Even though I've never been in an "official" dart war (the big, organized kind), I would have to say my rapid fire 20. Idk, it just has a good feel to it, and I sorta feel"the nerf force" in it, if you know what I mean.

#155635 An Interesting Find

Posted by MrNerf on 12 May 2008 - 08:47 PM in General Nerf

Quite the interesting find, laddie. I don't see many old guns where I live, Argh!

#155632 Firefly Mod

Posted by MrNerf on 12 May 2008 - 08:28 PM in Modifications

solid job on the mod- it'll be my first one if it doesn't take me eternity to take out the screws <_< ...have you discovered anything new to improve this mod recently?

#154307 Who Knows?

Posted by MrNerf on 02 May 2008 - 06:48 PM in Off Topic

Wait: so is there a plot?

#154146 Other Hobbies Aside From Nerfing?

Posted by MrNerf on 01 May 2008 - 03:41 PM in Off Topic

P.S. Mr. Nerf, you shouldn't make bold claims like that. Beat everyone, then say it.

well, that's kinda impossible due to nintendo's "play-safe" friend code system. And the random play feels like playing against the a.i. and not humans, along with being laggy too often.

#154141 Scout Modification (simple Mod)

Posted by MrNerf on 01 May 2008 - 03:24 PM in Modifications

could you show me the pictures and tell me what the scout is? thanks, then I can try it.

#154138 Other Hobbies Aside From Nerfing?

Posted by MrNerf on 01 May 2008 - 03:21 PM in Off Topic

-Smash Brothers Brawl (yeah, I play)
-
~ompa

You do? You (and mosty everyone else) may know more and perform better w/nerf guns, but I can beat anyone at brawl! what's your friendcode? mine's 0903 2491 6349.

#154133 Marvin The Paranoid Android

Posted by MrNerf on 01 May 2008 - 03:07 PM in Modifications

I believe your post was intended to look like this:

You could also follow the amazon link and purchase one yourself. If you can't afford one then ask mommy. or buy a NF.

OH, ok did not see that amazon link. And stop acting all that.

Can someone mail me one of those for free? (Will provide mailing address when I get a yes) Please, just to be a jolly, good fellow?

Are you the guy who posted a topic on NHQ saying that he was poor and asking for free guns?

No, but it was worth a shot! :ph34r:

p.s. you're welcome.

Um, thank you?

#154128 Marvin The Paranoid Android

Posted by MrNerf on 01 May 2008 - 02:49 PM in Modifications

You could also follow the amazon link and purchase one yourself. If you can't afford one then ask mommy. or buy a NF.
OH, ok did not see that amazon link. And stop acting all that.
Are you the guy who posted a topic on NHQ saying that he was poor and asking for free guns?
No, but it was worth a shot! :ph34r:

#154030 Marvin The Paranoid Android

Posted by MrNerf on 30 April 2008 - 04:29 PM in Modifications

Can someone mail me one of those for free? (Will provide mailing address when I get a yes) Please, just to be a jolly, good fellow?

#154022 Kool-aid

Posted by MrNerf on 30 April 2008 - 03:58 PM in Off Topic

"kool-aid singles" are small individual packets advertised for putting in water bottles. It's still too sugary, though.

#154021 Small Screws

Posted by MrNerf on 30 April 2008 - 03:48 PM in Modifications

I'm having trouble getting the tiny screws off some of my dart guns so I can practice mods: I was wondering if there's a way that saves a lot of time and effort. (Even my 2 inch screwdriver is a pain)

#153249 Custom Song For Guitar Hero 2

Posted by MrNerf on 26 April 2008 - 03:07 PM in Off Topic

I've seen many custom guitar hero 2 songs, and I thought that was pretty cool, like killer tofu:

Is it possible to do this for rock band? And is it easy?

#153247 The Bright Fluff 20

Posted by MrNerf on 26 April 2008 - 03:04 PM in Modifications

It's a simple mod. It's actually functional and I didn't want to make too big of a risk after breaking my double-shot. (There should be mod tutors or something, lol)

#153240 Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Posted by MrNerf on 26 April 2008 - 02:49 PM in Off Topic

I wanted to use the name "Nerf in some way" because this is a nerf-inspired website. Also, it sounds like I'm an ambassoder or ranked highly when adding "Mr." :D

#153236 The Bright Fluff 20

Posted by MrNerf on 26 April 2008 - 02:16 PM in Modifications

The main goal was to able to see people in the dark and to have a more comfortable grip( I assume people probably have already gotten rid off AR's and such.

1- Materials: tiolet paper, scissors, firm tape, and small flashlight.
Posted Image
2- attach the flashlight to the left side of the gun using 1-3 layers of tape: the left side to maintain a normal angle while shooting. *Do not tape over the trigger.
Posted Image

now we got some work to do...

3- wrap tiolet paper around the handle, keeping an inch' or so tape ready.
URL=http://img387.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic32ut0.jpg]Posted Image[/URL]
4- After tapeing down the tiolet paper, you might see a small part sticking out: (top-down view)
Posted Image
5- Cut that part off: (including small amount of tape) and hold it down firmly:
Posted Image
6-reapply tape and it should look nice and clean.
Posted Image
7- A Masterpiece is Born! Congrats on your hard efforts: (there is light reflecting off the tape)
Posted Image

Could someone add this to the modification directory? Thanks. Comments and Feedback is welcomed.

#153113 Doubleshot Trouble -pics Included

Posted by MrNerf on 25 April 2008 - 03:18 PM in Modifications

Alright glad I got that out. As far as the Doubleshot's rope, it looks like it was cut down, tied together, and covered with duct tape. That could be your problem. I recommend cuting down the ends so they don't stick out.

actually the rope was untouched. It's just not in the right posistion.

#153101 Doubleshot Trouble -pics Included

Posted by MrNerf on 25 April 2008 - 01:45 PM in Modifications

i tried modding it and...ran into some problems

1)- The rope gets in the way of closing the gun:
Posted Image

2)- The firing mechanism is screwed:

Before-Posted Image

After-(sorta sticks to that position when you fire)- Posted Image

3)- the barrell is a bit tough to cut off:
Posted Image

So I'm at least trying to get it it to fire again and get the barell off effectively

#153100 Testing Pic

Posted by MrNerf on 25 April 2008 - 01:36 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

testing pic: if works someone can lock this topic and ill start my real one shortly.

#153097 Testing Pic

Posted by MrNerf on 25 April 2008 - 01:29 PM in Modifications

Upload it to an image hosting site (I use Photobucket), copy the IMG code, and post it here.

I need an account for photobucket though. What do they need to get your account.
Also I tried copying it from my email and that wouldn't work.

#153095 Testing Pic

Posted by MrNerf on 25 April 2008 - 01:11 PM in Modifications

Sry can someone tell me thr best way for a pic to be added to a nerfhaven post? (its a .jpg)

#151852 Glane (great Lakes Nerf Explosion)

Posted by MrNerf on 18 April 2008 - 04:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Put me down for a maybe; I'm not sure what my schedule will be for that date.

#151848 Spongebob

Posted by MrNerf on 18 April 2008 - 04:00 PM in Off Topic

Don't post retarded threads like this, your probably going to get banned.

It's in the off-topic area: perfectly legal, geez.

#151690 New Music...

Posted by MrNerf on 17 April 2008 - 06:00 PM in Off Topic

lostprophets are pretty cool, give them a try. They're releasing their fourth album sometime this summer, look forward to it!

#151687 Scouting Report For Glane

Posted by MrNerf on 17 April 2008 - 05:55 PM in Nerf Wars

There hasn't been a set date for this war...I was just checking out areas and seeing if there was any interest. However, I'm wondering about sometime later in July for a midwest war. I'm hoping we can get the Illinois and Minnesota crew involved, and really pump up the numbers.

And just as a point of reference (so to speak): I don't live in the central Wisconsin area, I'm in the southeast corner myself. However, I went to school in Point, and still have a lot of friends there. It seems like it would be a good "middle ground" for the midwest states.

ok, interested in participating in my first nerf war! Let me know when you update with new information!

#151679 Spongebob

Posted by MrNerf on 17 April 2008 - 05:43 PM in Off Topic

Is anyone here sane enough to watch this show, let alone be disappointed by it?

Look, the first 3 seasons were good. I bet your solely judging on the disgraceful seasons of 4, 5, and 6.

#151677 Spongebob

Posted by MrNerf on 17 April 2008 - 05:40 PM in Off Topic

Was anyone else dissapointed by the western, spongebob special "pest of the west" about a week ago? Patrick should get booted from the show! (SPONGEBOB IS FOR ALL AGES: DONT FLAME)

#151675 Scouting Report For Glane

Posted by MrNerf on 17 April 2008 - 05:35 PM in Nerf Wars

Can't get there: live all the way down in the southeastern wisconsin boarder.

#151663 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by MrNerf on 17 April 2008 - 05:09 PM in General Nerf

Gun: Longshot CS-6 good condition
Firefly good ""
Double-shot broken (tried to do a mod on it: can't fire now <_< )
Recon CS-6 good ""
Rapid Fire 20 good ""
Maverick good ""
Big Bad Bow good ""
Buzzsaw good ""

#150709 To Good To Be True Mod?

Posted by MrNerf on 12 April 2008 - 03:16 PM in Modifications

Yeah, but for the most part, the ARs are different for each gun. You just need to either search for your gun, or learn what the general AR looks like.

alrighty then, looks like ill google up a picture if i cant see one from here.

p.s. I'll be be making an awesome, really simple mod with fun around-the-house materials! (Or Ill at least try to anyways... :D )

#150705 To Good To Be True Mod?

Posted by MrNerf on 12 April 2008 - 03:07 PM in Modifications

Your best bet would be to just stick with air restrictor mods. But even then, you'll probably at least need a pair of cutters or pliers, or something to yank the AR out of a gun.

~ompa

could you or someone else post a picture of an AR? thanks.

Wow you are a noob. an AR is an air restrictior, the stupid little thing nerf puts in their blasters so some little 5 year old doesn't shoot his head of, and so nerf doesn't get sued.

:D I knew what it was but I need a picture so I don't take out the wrong thing...

#150700 To Good To Be True Mod?

Posted by MrNerf on 12 April 2008 - 02:55 PM in Modifications

Your best bet would be to just stick with air restrictor mods. But even then, you'll probably at least need a pair of cutters or pliers, or something to yank the AR out of a gun.

~ompa

could you or someone else post a picture of an AR? thanks.

#150694 To Good To Be True Mod?

Posted by MrNerf on 12 April 2008 - 02:34 PM in Modifications

Is it at all possible to mod a gun without hacksaws, hot glue guns, putty, etc and just use something easy like elmers clue and toilet paper rolls? I dont have the money or skill in using all these metal-like tools...

#147944 Nerf Quote Frenzy!

Posted by MrNerf on 29 March 2008 - 10:08 PM in General Nerf

I'm logging off, but let this game go on. I don't know who will judge (me or someone else) or give a plaque or whatever but the game must no longer go on! End Transmission.

#147936 Nerf Quote Frenzy!

Posted by MrNerf on 29 March 2008 - 10:02 PM in General Nerf

7/10; 3 more quoters allowed. I found Itvalls' pretty darn funny, btw.

Never Mind, it doesn't matter how many there are. That's too resictive. Just keep them comin'.

#147913 Nerf Quote Frenzy!

Posted by MrNerf on 29 March 2008 - 09:44 PM in General Nerf

4/10; 6 more quoters allowed.

EDIT: A reward does sound like a good idea, but I'd offer nothing special. Maybe if someone else...(wink wink)

#147908 What's The Most Expensive Nerf Gun You Ever Bought?

Posted by MrNerf on 29 March 2008 - 09:41 PM in General Nerf

The Longshot, definately. I guess because it was big in size gave NERF an excuse to have it big in price. It'll still worth it though, nice gun.

#147897 Nerf-war At Home?

Posted by MrNerf on 29 March 2008 - 09:29 PM in General Nerf

Hmm...I was also wondering about different nerf games you can play besides a nerf war.