Shadowblade's Content

There have been 378 items by Shadowblade (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#164295 The Vulcan: Internals And Mods! New Mods Pg.9!

Posted by Shadowblade on 24 July 2008 - 09:57 PM in Modifications

Alright! I should get one or two for my clan if we ever get the money. Good job man and good luck to all the modders. I'm looking foward to seeing the mods for this gun!

#230138 Magstrike Modification.

Posted by Shadowblade on 14 May 2009 - 11:58 AM in Modifications

Please please please don't necro threads. If you have questions about the mod, PM the creator directly, do not post in the thread.

If you would like to show off that mod or any other mods/paintjobs, please do so in the Modification/paintjob thread.

#175474 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Shadowblade on 06 September 2008 - 06:37 PM in General Nerf

OVER 9000!!! jk.

1 LS w/ ar removed, angel breech on the way
1 RFR
2 NF w/ ar removed, added doubleshot springs, cpvc coupler'd
3 Tek6
1 Doubleshot
1 T20
1 SSPB
2 converted waterguns

Total: 12

No where close to FA24's collection......

#220708 Guru Mk. iii

Posted by Shadowblade on 30 March 2009 - 04:07 PM in Homemades

I was just on the receiving end of the Guru Mk.2 yesterday at Spring SENO haha! It gets better and better.

CaptainSlug, I nearly cried when I saw this gun. So simple and clean (honk if you get the reference). Hears to another beautiful weapon.

Groove, I need to see this thing in person. It would be an honor to take a hit (or two) from this gun. Us southerners going to see you and some other vets at Season of Foam - Augusta (SOFA)? Give us a hollah if you're heading our way :( .

It's been said already and it will be said again. Good work, beautiful gun. <-understatement of the year...

#173276 A New Ls Modification.

Posted by Shadowblade on 28 August 2008 - 08:31 PM in Modifications

Okay, stop necroing the topic. If you have any questions, revert to PM.

DON'T POST ANY MORE ON THIS TOPIC

#158983 Nerf Swords

Posted by Shadowblade on 12 June 2008 - 04:49 PM in Off Topic

Haha, these look really awesome, but I can't quite see their practicality in a war. Unless we all ran out of ammo somehow and decided to duke it out at close range or something. But, kudos for the designs, very well done indeed.

Edit: Well now that you mention it, a h2h round sounds pretty cool, perhaps between normal rounds just to make it interesting.

#177708 Nerfhaven Accessories Directory

Posted by Shadowblade on 16 September 2008 - 07:41 AM in Modifications

BlackFox's Magical Ramrods

I'm so sigging that. Thanks for compiling all of this ^^.

#219279 2009 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Shadowblade on 22 March 2009 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

It probably doesn't matter seeing as this war is in a week, but it won't hurt to put it up anyway. Thanks much.

March:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15202] 29th [GA] Spring SENO[/url]

EDIT: WOOT! Post #333! ;)

#228819 2009 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Shadowblade on 07 May 2009 - 04:16 PM in Nerf Wars

August:

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16401]3rd [GA] SOF Augusta War (SOFA)[/url]

#155068 2008 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Shadowblade on 07 May 2008 - 03:47 PM in Nerf Wars

There is a war being planned in Augusta, GA for anyone in the area who would like to attend. We are planning for the war to take place during the last week of May. Check this post out for more info.

#179974 2008 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Shadowblade on 27 September 2008 - 02:40 PM in Nerf Wars

The Fall SENO thread is up. November 29th in Augusta, GA.

#186670 2008 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Shadowblade on 31 October 2008 - 12:04 PM in Nerf Wars

I don't think yall saw my post on SENO, so I'll put it up again.

November:
+(29th) Fall SENO (GA)

#183903 L+l

Posted by Shadowblade on 15 October 2008 - 11:56 AM in Homemades

And did that video really show me what I think it did? Even the inventor of this thing can't hit an 8.5x11 sheet of paper at six feet??????

The dart hits and bounces down. If it didn't, oh well. I usually don't try to aim a gun at an angle looking through a camera so this really has no bearing on my aiming ability.

I know this is a little off topic, but I will vouch for Aside's aiming ability, having faced his mad skills at the last SENO (against a SNAPish +bow). Bring a few of these to Fall SENO, I wanna compare them to the other sidearms.

#183809 L+l

Posted by Shadowblade on 14 October 2008 - 08:50 PM in Homemades

I'm with Zaxbys, I look foward to seeing this at SENO. Perfect time to war test it :) .

Sidenote: I'm glad that several newer homemades will be making an appearance at SENO. I'm excited :lol: .

#203544 Nerf Recon M4

Posted by Shadowblade on 15 January 2009 - 12:47 PM in Modifications

Along with a cool paintjob, you could also do the superclip mod. It'll give you a more practical longer clip and make the gun look more like an M4 at the same time...I think the recon looks more like an HK G3 though...

http://en.wikipedia....ckler_&_Koch_G3

#208047 Season Of Foam Trip Map

Posted by Shadowblade on 30 January 2009 - 10:36 PM in Nerf Wars

WOOT WOOT! Augusta's on the map! I'll spread the word to the rest of the contingent down here :P . Glad you could make it down here to the SE. I look forward to the war. Nerf on!

#231212 Season Of Foam Trip Map

Posted by Shadowblade on 18 May 2009 - 10:00 PM in Nerf Wars

WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM IN REGARDS TO THE AUGUSTA WAR.

I just got word from school officials that the school will be torn down starting this upcoming Friday for a rebuilding project. I am in the process of finding a new location for SOFA. Emergency PMs sent out.

@flyingchicken: I'm working on it as we speak.
:
:
:
V

#182970 Eliminator Write-up

Posted by Shadowblade on 11 October 2008 - 09:37 AM in Modifications

Looks very effective for Assassin games. It's like a fun-size NF :blush:

#173150 Primary Guns

Posted by Shadowblade on 28 August 2008 - 12:05 PM in General Nerf

Converted watergun for outdoors. "Tactical" LS indoors.

#147120 Primary Guns

Posted by Shadowblade on 26 March 2008 - 04:10 PM in General Nerf

my "tactical" LS, with red dot, flashlight, and low power red light for nighttime indoor wars...

#201722 Magnificent 7

Posted by Shadowblade on 07 January 2009 - 08:23 PM in General Nerf

I wonder if I can get a SE contingent together for DCNO. The SouthEast is under-represented...

I'm assuming that modified water guns count as air guns.

#201945 Magnificent 7

Posted by Shadowblade on 08 January 2009 - 08:18 PM in General Nerf

I'm gonna toss in my two cents then shutup.

The fact that our dedicated admins and contributors are getting together to pull these wars off for the rest of the nerfing clans/groups deserves to be answered with thunderous applause. Thanks much you guys.

To those complaining about the rules and restrictions, you need to chill. The rules seem fair enough and they are basically extensions of rules that are already in place at many wars. These are only 7 of who knows how many wars. If you plan on attending, it will not kill you to modify your weapon choice and playing style a little for one war. Doomsayers banned? Oh well, choose a different weapon. There are many worthy weapons to use instead. Complaining about xbows? Well, the SNAPbow and +bows will get almost the same results. Make one. Ta-da! Even playing field! And if you don't plan on attending and are just clogging this thread, f*** off.

If you don't like what you see in the rules, get your own war together. Your war, your rules.

Okay, I'm done now. Hopefully, you will see a SE contingent make it to one of these wars. Nerf on!

Sidenote: a well-modified NF and a bit of skill can kill (hey that rhymes), I've learned from experience.

#192956 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 30 November 2008 - 09:21 AM in Nerf Wars

From the looks of things, the 20th seems to be a better weekend for the majority...Zax, what do you think? I want to be shooting foam darts as soon as possible, but if more people can make the 20th...

@Erin: Looks, like you've crawled out from under the rock haha. Welcome back to the NIC. Oh, and please do bring your friend(s), the more the merrier.

#193155 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 30 November 2008 - 08:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright then, the 13th still stands.

#193293 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 01 December 2008 - 04:21 PM in Nerf Wars

13th for the 13th page
(Still on the PS3)

Just an observation, but I think the SENO thread has the most pages of any war planning thread so far....so many stupid posts (like this one). But, for the sake of nerfing, VIVA LA SENO!!!

#192869 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 29 November 2008 - 09:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Well spoken Zax, I'll bring the booze :o .

Well, this Saturday wasn't completely wasted, I was able complete some more stefans. The attendance list still stands.

#190225 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 17 November 2008 - 08:40 AM in Nerf Wars

@Zax and Myster.E: I second the Home v. Away idea. That'd be awesome!

@rork: We had flagging tape at summer SENO...come to think about it...I wonder where that went....haha, don't worry about it, I'll try to get a hold of some more tape.

#185294 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 24 October 2008 - 11:47 AM in Nerf Wars

First post updated. As long as someone doesn't show up with an anti-armor Titan or a compressed-air bazooka, most airguns will be allowed.

@Zaxbys: Of course your ZaxBlast is allowed, it wouldn't be SENO without it :P
@A side: Got it, added him/her to the list.

#185512 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 25 October 2008 - 02:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright! Added you to the maybe list shorty, hope you can make it.

#184817 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 21 October 2008 - 09:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright, after taking all of the opinions into consideration, I have repealed the idea of fortifying the red-white. The cover on the fields will still be in place.

Addressing the hi-power issue: I agree that there was a big gap in gun power at summer SENO (my converted vs. a DTG for example). I will make every effort to regulate what can and cannot be used. Airguns will be heavily regulated this time around. This should even out the playing field more.

EDIT: First post updated.
EDIT2: Woot, number 200.

#184708 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 20 October 2008 - 09:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Just to clarify things, when I said mini-hardpoints, I meant a panel or two of cardboard, not a full-blown cardboard fort haha. I completely agree with Zax on noob camping.

#184611 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 20 October 2008 - 11:54 AM in Nerf Wars

I know that my modded watergun can go through at least two layers of cardboard. ;)

I'm sure most hi-powers can take cardboard easily. So our converts, the ZaxBlast, other armor-piercers will have no problem dealing with cardboard. It's just there to add another degree of strategy because most guns will not penetrate heavy cardboard.

I think we may set up several mini-hardpoints in addition to fortifying the red-white. One or two out front in that field and another few in the back on the soccer field. Last SENO had a little too much open space for my taste.

#189999 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 16 November 2008 - 12:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I need to discuss war logistics with you guys.

So is there gonna be a LoS Vs everyone else round?

We can if you guys want to haha. I'm up for it, not sure about the newbies we recruited though :lol: .

#190239 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 17 November 2008 - 12:49 PM in Nerf Wars

I think I brought the flagging tape to the summer SENO, but that doesn't help ya'll much as I will be unable to attend this one.

At least it won't be as ungodly hot.

:(

You will be missed Cmdrmack...first post updated....

#191768 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 24 November 2008 - 08:21 PM in Nerf Wars

I like Discobiscuit. We'll go with that haha.

And we'll play rain or shine...unless it downpours to the point where we can't see each other, then we'll waterproof our guns and play.

#192595 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 28 November 2008 - 08:41 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll change the facebook event then. 13th it is.

#191645 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 24 November 2008 - 08:33 AM in Nerf Wars

Haha, a whole bunch of people scrambling to prep for SENO, so typical...what am I saying, I haven't even started on my darts yet...

If Zax names his SNAPbow, so shall I :angry:

Since this is my first ever named gun, I'll be open to opinions:
- I could copy Zax and name mine Shadowbow
- Ninjabow?
- Discobiscuit? <---- this one is hilarious
- Lotus?
- IceBreaker?

What do you guys think?

#191578 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 23 November 2008 - 09:15 PM in Nerf Wars

VIVA LA SENO!!!

Haha, these are some of the most pointless posts ever. I guess we can excuse them for the purpose of war prepping.

On that note, does anyone have flagging tape???

#190378 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 17 November 2008 - 09:34 PM in Nerf Wars

@CapnTac: What SF said, we have a pretty solid (but small) contigent in Augusta. This is only the second SENO since Zaxbys and I decided to give (re)birth to SE nerfing. I am willing to provide you stefans, how many do you think you'll need? I can probably get you about 100, which should be enough. We can debate pricing over PM, I'm not that concerned with price as long you get out there and nerf haha. Hope you can make it ;).

First post updated.

#192701 Fall Seno

Posted by Shadowblade on 29 November 2008 - 08:53 AM in Nerf Wars

If SENO was still today, I woulda been packing my gear and heading out to the school, but alas, tis not meant to be...rain drops are falling on my head...

I will see you guys on the 13th. Until then, nerf on.