OfAllTheNerf's Content

There have been 504 items by OfAllTheNerf (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#137722 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 29 January 2008 - 05:18 PM in Modifications

Both of you should move the turrets closer to the actual plunger, all that dead space really can bring the ranges down below their optimum's.

Yeah, but to do that and make the turret straight would be a major pain in the ass. The turret in flat, and the front of the NF is flat. So it makes it perfectly straight, while sacrificing maybe 5'. I personally think it's worth it, because there would be more room for error if you tried to get it closer to the plunger. Plus, I don't really want or need anything more than 50' from a sidearm. That's what primaries are for. Ofcourse, if I'm playing in a pistol round that would be different, in which case I'd use something else (like a quadded SS2).

Anyways, heres some internal and external pics of Finnese (link in my sig), my LS-DTG, I don't believe I put the pics in here before, so just in case.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't have any recent external pics, but it'll have to do for now (I'll update it after I take some pics).

#137717 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 29 January 2008 - 04:34 PM in Modifications

Very nice BBB! Makes me wish I didn't rip mine apart for the spring...

How's the seal? It looks pretty good, but if it isn't you could try using an o-ring.

Also, unless you're getting satisfactory ranges, it might help to lengthen the barrels. I don't know what is the 'right' length for BBB barrels, but I think 5" at the least.

And just so this post isnt completely useless (because every post should contain a mod/PJ pic), heres my quadded NF. Dunno the ranges, but it should get atleast 50'. It has a first edition NF spring in it.

Posted Image

#136879 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 22 January 2008 - 04:39 PM in Modifications

Wow, nice guns guys.

Falcon, that Crossbow is awsome (if it's the one I think it is), and I also love the paintjob (or what I can see of it.)

#137742 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 29 January 2008 - 07:47 PM in Modifications

Quite honestly, two nights (except screwing it back together). I sat down on a friday night and commenced a 5-hour modification session. I'm pretty sure I got some serious brain damage (burning plastic+plumbers-goop= bad smell+ oxygen deprivation). It's not really that hard (now that I know exactly how to do it; easy for me to say). I'm thinking about making a write-up, but I'm going to think it over (if anyone would like one though, PM me so I can get a general idea).

And so that this post isn't useless, here...

Posted Image

Just a pic of the barrels of a modded At3k (currently in the possesion of one of my non-forum friends).

Edit: Twitch my god it auto-rotates too. I'm going to have to do that when I get another BBB...

#139021 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 06 February 2008 - 08:33 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

My singled Longshot. That hole in the front is for the laser pointer.(For hip aimed shots of course)

That looks suspiciously like Shortys longshot.

Anyways. I'll have some more pics of guns in the post by tomorrow.

#141601 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 20 February 2008 - 08:37 PM in Modifications

Fat cats are extremely erotic by NH and God. God hates cats.

:lol:

Both God and cats hate VACC.

Now that, my friend, was not a wise move.

Will edit with pics.

#140672 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 16 February 2008 - 07:34 PM in Modifications

My Single Tek with many modifications. Checkout the thread for details.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my other one

Posted Image

Posted Image

#139818 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 12 February 2008 - 08:57 PM in Modifications

My NF. It has an ammo holder and ramrod holder integrated into the handle, and two ammo holders on the front.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

And my At5k. It's an at2k with a sm5000 valve inside it with an RF20 pump. It gets good ranges (80-100'), but has some pressurization problems (if I pump three times, it wont pressurize again without some work).

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know it looks like the barrel is pointing down, but it is dead accurate.

#141331 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 19 February 2008 - 06:38 PM in Modifications

My newly painted NF, remeniscent of the Reavers in Firefly (atleast to me).

Posted Image

Posted Image

#144255 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 07 March 2008 - 08:52 PM in Modifications

My newly painted Tek one. I sprayed one coat of primer, then one coat of black, clear coated it, and sprayed it black again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Sonic Bazooka. Write-up.

Posted Image

A group shot of all the guns I painted a couple nights ago.

Posted Image

The Big Blast.

Posted Image

-OfAll'

PS Sorry for the blurry pics on the painted guns. I know how annoying it is. I don't have a tripod and didn't have my flood light on it so it didn't turn out so well.

#150522 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 11 April 2008 - 09:57 AM in Modifications

Kid flash, how's that aluminum working for you? How does it's ID compare to OMC PETG (is it the same stuff CS uses?)?

First shot.

Posted Image

On a side note, Bags, that DiskShot is sick (Tron rox btw), and I really regret not trying harder to get that Plane.... How are the ranges and accuracy?

#151512 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 16 April 2008 - 07:57 PM in Modifications

My newly modified Crossfire. Minimized with a CPVC ammo holder. No ARs, gets atleast 40', sometimes 50' and up.

Posted Image

-OfAll'

#154480 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 03 May 2008 - 08:12 PM in Modifications

Galaxy, I can't get over how sexy that looks (I might just be weird... But whatever).

My Blast Hammer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

-OfAll'

#146246 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 22 March 2008 - 08:19 AM in Modifications

An At2k I just finished.

Posted Image

I might paint it if it stops freezing.

#115613 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 12 July 2007 - 07:10 PM in Modifications

Hey all,

I haven't been very active recently, but just finished my first PJ. It's not too pretty, but I think it's pretty good for a first-time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My masking job wasn't too good, and I had to redo a few places multiple times. The result ended up having some uneven surfaces.

I really like the black/grey combo, and the red is a good accent. I still have some of each color left, so I'll probably be using it to paint many guns (I've already started painting my NF).

Questions? Comments? If anyone has any tips on how to mask well, please tell. All of the mess-ups were due to paint slipping under the tape or the tape not being perfectly aligned.

Blister, on your Crossbow, is there a valve or something behind the staggered barrels on the top (where the stock barrel is placed)? Or is it just a barrel holder for the main gun? It looks nice.

#147868 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 29 March 2008 - 09:06 PM in Modifications

Whoa.... That thing is damn hot.

Anyways, here's Ebrethil in it's current form. Soon to undergo major changes and possibly a paintjob.

Posted Image

BitchX.

Posted Image

Modded Scout.

Posted Image

#149387 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 04 April 2008 - 08:44 PM in Modifications

Turret to a FalcoNF I plan on selling.

Posted Image

Edit: I don't know why the heck I didn't just edit my post, but oh well. PM me if you're interested, or just wait until I post the thread on Sunday.

#149368 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 04 April 2008 - 06:59 PM in Modifications

My Newly painted SSII.

Posted Image

#141337 The Vulcan

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 19 February 2008 - 06:45 PM in General Nerf

My god, 2008 looks good.

#143294 The Vulcan

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 01 March 2008 - 09:55 AM in General Nerf

Yeah, in all honesty 90% of the posts in these threads are gayer than eating a sweaty condom.

#140983 The Vulcan

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 18 February 2008 - 08:28 AM in General Nerf

I really hope that it is cocking by hand, but even if it is running around with a long belt of darts would be annoying, and could cause breakage.

But if it came down to it, I'd rather have it hand-cocked, just so it would be possible to modify it.

Either way, I want it.

#140689 The Vulcan

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 16 February 2008 - 08:45 PM in General Nerf

That's either an adult, or a really ugly kid with a mullet. I actually prefer the second, just because if NERF put adults on thier gun boxes, that would be a little creepy. Then again, maybe they are targeting the older Nerfers/modders like us.

They think we like guys/extremely ugly kids with mullets with man boobs?...

If that is on the box then I am going to have to seriously think over my decision to purchase one of these...

#140629 The Vulcan

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 16 February 2008 - 05:21 PM in General Nerf

What the fuck are up with those chains...

Looks like alot of useless plastic, and would be a pain to do a barrel replacement.

Nevertheless this is what I've always wanted. If only my friend were still at his old house... A couple of these out the windows would be awsome.

#107881 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 27 May 2007 - 09:46 PM in Darts and Barrels

Does anyone know how nanos should be weighted? I'm assuming (sp) that they should ahve 1 bb for low power, and 2 bb's for high power. Any higher and it seems (to me) that there wouldn't be enough foam to counteract the weight of the weight... or am I getting something wrong here...

#110004 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 07 June 2007 - 11:41 PM in Darts and Barrels

I would just like to give some advice for people who are making CDTD' (or whatever the acronym for them is).

Do exactly what Falcon said on the second page, but instead of just putting the weight in, cut a slit of FBR (1/2"), and make it into a rectangle-ish shape. Put that down the dart, and then put the weight in. This will stop the dart from falling into the dart if the glue is hot. Thin nano FBR would probably work the same, if not better.

#128039 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 30 October 2007 - 03:55 PM in News

OH. MY. GOD.

I think that just rekindled my love of nerf. Not to mention that I actually have the time to modify stuff again...

Thank you very much for this info OMC.

#110067 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 08 June 2007 - 01:49 PM in General Nerf

I'd say a good 20-30. I'll post names when I get back home.

#142865 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 27 February 2008 - 04:27 PM in Modifications

Hey how does the mcmaster foam fit in cpvc/ 17/32" brass and medium walled OMC PETG?

I also found 100 mini glue sticks at A.C. Moore's for 5.99. They heat up EXTREMELY quickly, so if you want to use them to make darts you'll need a low temp glue gun, atleast if you don't want to have to unplug it every minute.

I also found that the 3/8" Frost King foam fits OMC medium walled PETG, 17/32" brass, and CPVC well when straightened in a drier (clothes drier). I know that the Frost King foam comes from different factories so this may not be true near you, but just so people know. Also I live in MA.

#142912 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 27 February 2008 - 08:08 PM in Modifications

I HATE Forst King 1/2 inch FBR. Mine was so big it couldn't fit in 9.16ths brass it was so tight! Fit nice in 19/32 brass real nice though.

I never thought of buying 3/8 inch. Is it similar OD to Angels Red FBR?

Yes. I've never had his exact foam, but I've had red foam that seems to be the same diameter, atleast comparing it to the fit people say FA's foam is. It's a little more costly, but onyl 2.49 for like 120 darts. Not bad. And yeah I hate the Frost King 1/2".

#153290 Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 26 April 2008 - 07:27 PM in Off Topic

Also, it sounds like I'm an ambassoder or ranked highly when adding "Mr." :P

No it doesn't. But I picked the name Bomberman because I always used to play Bomberman. When I found the site, one of the first memebers I saw was Captain Slug, so I was like, (! I have to get that avatar!). Later on, I found out it was custom to CS. :( And, I draw comics, and my little logo is a little bomb with eyes. And twitch, I have a nuerological disorder to, terret syndrome. Or, tics. My folks are making me quit modding, because the fumes, and ahesives, are just about the worst thing for me. One of my tics is a type of twitch, but they're usually facial.

OOOOOkay man TMI (jk). Can relate though. BTW it's spelled Tourette.

As for my name, I asked my dad what he thought would be a good name, and so it is.

-OfAll'

#132715 Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 16 December 2007 - 07:29 PM in Off Topic

Mines pretty random.

Also it sounds like I'm swearing by the name of Nerf... Which would also mean I'm swearing by toy guns for ten year olds... Which would lead to me swearing at 10 year olds with guns... Hm... Not too good....

Oh well.

#155149 Primary Guns

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 08 May 2008 - 05:27 AM in General Nerf

Dual weilded spy gear signal launcher. One 2k turreted and one singled and silenced. Or a mongo titan longshot combo.

You can't carry that many guns effectively.

After using my Crossbow at the first war, I'm convinced it really is the best and only weapon you'll ever need. Currently has a mega barrel and 2k integrated into it.

-OfAll'

#136499 Lancer

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 19 January 2008 - 05:45 PM in Modifications

Haha, I just watched the video, and the end is awsome.

I also love how your topics always accumulate multiple pages by the first day.

#136449 Lancer

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 19 January 2008 - 07:34 AM in Modifications

That is completely ridiculous!

I'm pretty sure many people have always "dreamt" of doing something like that, but yours will definitely be hard to beat (if at all possible).

Great job!

#146042 Lancer

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 20 March 2008 - 09:23 PM in Modifications

I understand that keef but why would someone have LED lights on a gun? My question is not why Forsaken put it there, but why the creators of GoW would in the first place. The only real reson I can think of is for cosmetic purposes and even then I don't think it looks that cool

Have you ever played Gears of War? I'll take that as a no. If you ever played, you would know that it is extremely helpful and saves your ass frequently.

#110565 Top 5 All Time Best Movies

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 10 June 2007 - 07:12 PM in Off Topic

1) Napolean Dynomite (WHO DOESN'T AGREE?)
2) Bad News Bears
3) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (I love this movie)
4) Remember the Titans
5) Jarhead
Also Not In Order

P.S. Jake, don't think The Pianist was a top 5'er.

Edit 6) The Benchwarmers (Pee In Your Pants funny)

Um... Er... I'd have to say me.

Napolean Dynamite was as lame as shit (even though my dog's looks pretty muscular). I had to turn it off after 30 minutes because of how ridiculously stupid it was. I couldn't even force my self to look at it after that. Don't take it personally, though. Some of my friends think it is "the greatest thing since twinkies" (honestly, they taste like chicken).

On topic, I don't watch that many movies, so I'm goign to have to think about it and get back to you,

#156730 Favorite Video Game Weapon

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 23 May 2008 - 04:17 PM in Off Topic

I particularly like the sentinal beam from halo, and the longshot from GOW is quite fun.

#175246 Crazy Prices You Bought Your Guns

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 05 September 2008 - 08:38 PM in General Nerf

I got an sm1500 for $5 shipped on ebay. Peg's removed and everything.

Anyways, I have a really instinctive feeling that the word Dildo is posted in this thread somewhere, and it is bothering me to hell that I can't find it...

Strange....

-OfAll'

#118739 The Spidey Dart Tag Guns Thread (warning Big Pics)

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 07 August 2007 - 06:51 PM in Modifications

Pretty cool.

How many pumps does it take to fill the tank (with the stock pump)?

I'm thinking of an integration and would like to know if I need to replace the pump.

Those things get great stock ranges. I NEED to get some.

#147787 Official "show-off Your Crossbow" Thread

Posted by OfAllTheNerf on 29 March 2008 - 03:53 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Name: Ebrethil
Mods: Level 4 reinforcement. Coupler'd Crossbow, Banded bladder.
Integrations: Magstrike. Currently only been lined with inner tubing, but can fire off 3 clips. Will band the piston soon.
Comments: Has been months in the making. I'll update the picture once I finish couplering the plunger chamber and do various other mods (piston mod). Will have a paintjob soon. The name comes from the book Eldest, second in the Inheritance Trilogy, and means Master in the "Ancient Language."