jwasko's Content

There have been 896 items by jwasko (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#129968 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jwasko on 17 November 2007 - 12:51 AM in Modifications

How do you get it to work

Try this and this.

Also, please search!

#103300 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jwasko on 30 April 2007 - 10:33 PM in Modifications

:D at MithMorchaint's Maverick. Could you tell us a little about how you did that?

PS: I love red and grey/silver like you cannot believe. And again, :o

#126564 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jwasko on 18 October 2007 - 05:40 PM in Modifications

Red plus white (or silver...?) plus black:

A trifecta of colors that leads to pure, unadulterated awesomeness.

Great job, Longbow.

#103377 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jwasko on 01 May 2007 - 02:24 PM in Modifications

So basically you put down a silver base coat, painted over it with the red acrylic, and then chipped off portions of the acrylic? And of course there's the clear coat. Sounds good and (relatively) simple, thanks for the info.

I'll probablty do it with the Viper, seeing as it will have to be based on one of those new, yellow/gold Mavs. I hate that recolor.

#103492 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by jwasko on 01 May 2007 - 08:46 PM in Modifications

Try PMing NerfMonkey. He's a member here, and an Admin on NHQ

#128193 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by jwasko on 31 October 2007 - 11:33 PM in Homemades

I'm not sure about funny, but it is nice! Is that the inline clip on the front, there?

#129655 Modifying A Longshot?

Posted by jwasko on 13 November 2007 - 10:18 PM in Modifications

If you want to separate the plunger tube from the bolt sled, you can't do it through anything short of sawing the two apart near the silver pin towards the bolt face.

Sorry, SHA, but I have to call that to be completely wrong. I was able to take a (very small) flat-head screwdriver and just push the pin out.

So, yeah, try to push the pin out...unless Hasbro started gluing the pin in or something stupid.

No disrespect meant, SHA.

#140938 The Vulcan

Posted by jwasko on 17 February 2008 - 11:32 PM in General Nerf

Found another picture here; no man-cleavage this time!

That definitely looks like an LS bolt handle on there.

PS: So, I guess no one actually went to the show-off thingamajig?

#141024 The Vulcan

Posted by jwasko on 18 February 2008 - 01:11 PM in General Nerf

Post #191 (can't remember how to get the link):

Found another picture here; no man-cleavage this time!

That definitely looks like an LS bolt handle on there.

PS: So, I guess no one actually went to the show-off thingamajig?

I didn't post the actual picture, but a link to a site with the picture.

Sorry if I offended you, Angel; and I wasn't implying that you copied but, rather, that you repeated the info. It's obvious that you just missed my post.

Edit: Penguin beat me to it.

#141772 The Vulcan

Posted by jwasko on 21 February 2008 - 06:07 PM in General Nerf

I'm not that good with electrical stuff, but...does the type of battery really make a difference as far as what it can do?

I mean, if I remember correctly, all of the "standard size" batteries (AAA through D) are 1.5 Volts. I thought the larger size of a C or D just made for a longer lifespan.

Granted, 6 batteries is better than the 4 in smeagolsaur's airsoft "gun," but (I think) that the fact that they are D batteries doesn't make a difference except that they will last longer.

...Then again, I could be totally wrong. Any electrical engineers, feel free to put a giant WRONG stamp here.

Edit: Thom beat me to it, though I still can't say for sure whether either of us is right.

#151114 The Vulcan

Posted by jwasko on 14 April 2008 - 11:12 AM in General Nerf

Like Slug said, the people who wrote the article don't really know what they're talking about. When they say "pneumatic pump" they might be thinking of a plunger. Because if you look before the words you quoted, it says "Like many other NERF guns..."

Yeah, I got the fact that they are probably talking about (what we normally call) a plunger. And, actually, the main thing that made me think that you can single fire is the sentence after the sentence I quoted:

"[The Vulcan] has a pneumatic pump that's used to fire off single rounds. But six D batteries turn the hybrid Blaster into a foam shooting [fully automatic] gun."

In my opinion, such a comparison makes me think that it has two modes of fire: LS-mode, and full-auto mode. I could be wrong, though; I was just excited at the possibility. Personally, after Slug's statements, I tend to think that my initial reading was incorrect.

I can dream, though, can't I? No, I can't any more...Why must you crush my dreams? Why?!?!

#151593 The Vulcan

Posted by jwasko on 17 April 2008 - 09:16 AM in General Nerf

1. to 9. [stuff]
10. does anyone know if the tripod is removable?? because it would suck to go to pick it up and have the tripod in your way all the time. :P

i have complete faith in the nerfhaven community to post write-ups of any mods (easy and hard) to this gun when it comes out in fall '08. :ph34r:
have a nice day

1. to 9. I could respond to most of these with a flame, but I'll resist the temptation.
10. Yes, it's removable, see the picture in Post #197 in this very thread.

Hope you have a flame-free day!

PS: You may want to consider use of the shift button.

#150764 The Vulcan

Posted by jwasko on 12 April 2008 - 08:47 PM in General Nerf

"...has a pneumatic pump that's used to fire off single rounds."
So, basically, it can be a 25-shot LS or a battery-powered machine gun...I believe that that deserves a "HECKS YEAH!"

#140051 The Vulcan

Posted by jwasko on 13 February 2008 - 08:56 PM in General Nerf

...batteries...

[Ep.III Darth Vader] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [/Ep.III Darth Vader]

Why, Hasbro? Why have you forsaken the us? And not only us, but all the children of the world...(except maybe children of those involved in the battery industry).

I'm gonna go be depressed now.

#141456 The Vulcan

Posted by jwasko on 20 February 2008 - 12:38 AM in General Nerf

An interesting thought, based on the subject of air restrictors:

If there are indeed air restrictors (and not just pegs so we can't use stefans without a little work, or something like that), then there must be some air to restrict. The Tommy 20, for instance, has no need for air restrictors since there is no air involved; the fly wheel just flings out the darts.

Another nail in the fly wheel theory's coffin? Maybe.

I am assuming when the batteries run out you can use this thing like a longshot.

I dearly hope so, Angel...a 25-shot springer? Now that's something to get excited about.

6 "D" batteries? No thank you. Carb power, baby!

Plus, it should really cut down on the weight (the Vulcan's that is)

#141319 The Vulcan

Posted by jwasko on 19 February 2008 - 06:16 PM in General Nerf

And in this picture:
Replacement belts!

Edit: Upper left corner, by the way.

Also: seems to be the year of recolors: The Iron Man Magstrike, the Hulk UPS, the Hyperfire, and (probably) the things with the Hyperfire)

#141010 The Vulcan

Posted by jwasko on 18 February 2008 - 12:23 PM in General Nerf

Thanks for posting the same pic that I did, Angel, and then pointing out the LS handle (just like I did)...

Anyways, here's a somewhat obvious factoid gleaned from those pictures: the length of the chains.

Now, of course, all of the announcements specifically state 25-link chains. But...

In the man-cleavage picture, there are two stretched out chains. The one that is further from the camera has 26 links in view, with the 26th going off-camera (so there is a possibility that it is even longer). The chain that is closer to the camera is partially obscured by the tripod, but contains at least 26 links; however, I believe that there is one link behind the the tripod (making it 27 links long).

In the cleavage-less pic that Angel and I posted, there is another stretched-out chain. I count 24 full links on camera, with another 2 partially on-camera (and the possibility of more off-camera).

Also, in both pictures, there is a coiled-up chain (actually, there are two in the cleavage-less pic). In the cleavage-less pic, in particular, the coiled chain that is closer to the camera is pretty much folded right back over itself. Also, whatever is keeping the links/shells together is black.

This black material seems pretty flexible. Not only can it fold in half, it seems that it can also flex (at least slightly) the "other way" (see how the stretched-out chains aren't exactly straight: they're wavy). I'm willing to bet that it's some kind of fabric rather than plastic.

So, I have conflicting tendencies. Since I count more than 25 links in the stretched-out chains, I tend to think you can remove and add links. But, on the other hand, the fabric seems like it's in there fairly permanently.

So...maybe Hasbro just can't count.

And if some one posts that sci-fi picture again... :D *twitches*

#179286 +bow: Diy Thread

Posted by jwasko on 24 September 2008 - 01:14 PM in Homemades

I really like the cylindrical plunger rod, Slug. And from what I hear, the new trigger is a big improvement (as far as ease of firing and/or comfort).

I'm mainly posting, however, to bring to your attention a possibly important typo in your Rev. 2 writeup:

In the picture for step 21, you label the holes in the hex bushing as being 9/64" while in the writeup of that step you say to drill a 5/32" hole.

I don't know if that actually matters or not, but in case it does...there you go.

#165135 The Vulcan: Internals And Mods! New Mods Pg.9!

Posted by jwasko on 29 July 2008 - 12:00 PM in Modifications

How good is the seal between the plunger chamber and the belt links, really? I mean, sure, it comes forward, but is it a really tight tolerance? Or is there some sort of rubber/foam gasket?

If not, then perhaps it would be a good idea to add a gasket.

#127707 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by jwasko on 27 October 2007 - 05:54 PM in Modifications

Okay, maybe it's just that Loweses and Home Depots (especially Home Depots) in SW Pennsylvania are horrible and/or have idiots working there, but:

-I can only find Sch. 80 PVC (in particular, threaded "nipples") in one, out-of-the-way Lowes that's quite far from me.

-I've never seen a check valve in stores, or for that matter a decent sprinkler section; after much searching, I finally found out where to find the solenoid valves from a guy who deals plumbing parts to Lowes.

-I've never found a single compression spring in a Home Depot, and I've asked repeatedly.

Anyone have any tips for finding any of the above in a Home Depot or Lowes (there aren't any ACEs around me) that I don't only get to once every couple of months?

Thanks in advance.

#127897 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by jwasko on 28 October 2007 - 10:34 PM in Modifications

Thanks, SHA, for answering my question, but in that case it seems my Home Depot doesn't carry them. I think they actually had one extension spring once, but that was it. I guess my hardware stores are just lame. :angry:

#127224 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by jwasko on 24 October 2007 - 08:51 PM in News

First, a question to clarify: OMC, am I correct that the "disassembled" picture is just the "assembled" picture, but modified?

If so, are you sure that the primary portion of the blaster does not have a barrel sticking out of it? The detachable barrel could be a sleeve with a few inches of barrel extension, rather than just being a barrel extension.

And for that matter, are we sure that there is a barrel besides the detachable one?

#135545 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by jwasko on 10 January 2008 - 08:04 PM in News

Since people are still posting in this thread anyway, I might as well say that my brother told me that he saw a Recon. I may or may not get one...I'm going to be spending a ton of money on a mod pretty soon, so I think I may leave the RC for later.

PS: For those not in the know, "Steel City" is Pittsburgh, which is in southwest PA.

The more you know...

#127271 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by jwasko on 24 October 2007 - 11:05 PM in News

My Reasons to Buy:

-Figure out how it works.
-Try to integrate a Big Blast (best idea ever, Dark Shrimp!).
-Make a system to attach random crap instead of the wannabe-laser (first up: SMDTG).
-It's a ready-made pistol-with-a-box-magazine.

My Reasons Not to Buy:

-Um...I could spend the money on something else? I don't know, since when does the suckiness of a blaster stop us from making it into something cool? Maybe not practical/efficient, and completely devoid from the original features/gimmicks, but cool nonetheless...

Here's another question: What's that orange thing at the bottom of the front of the pistol? It's inline with the wannabe-laser, but it looks like orange stock-barrel-material plastic. Plus, it looks rounded. It could be a dart holder, but what's the point in that, what with it having a magazine?

#127479 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by jwasko on 25 October 2007 - 11:31 PM in News

jwasko et al. - In the event that the picture OMC has reflects the actual unit, it is obviously not to scale, and your use of the actual LS clip to establish scale doesn't much matter since your initial numbers were flawed. The clip, as shown, is in fact 19.4 mm, not 14.5, and the "slide" is 23.99 mm, not 17. Not that it much matters, as OMC said, it is pure speculation.

Although why would we multiply by 17 and then divide by 14.5? Why not just multiply by 1.1724? :P Only kidding, doesn't matter.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "to scale." I mean, it's a picture, right? So, even though it's not actual size, all of the lengths should be some fraction of the real lengths. Unless I'm completely missing something, here...

As to our differing measurements, it's probably a difference in monitor size/resolution/ some-other-computer-thing-I-know-nothing-about. "Proof:" If you divide 23.99 by 19.4, you get 1.24, which is quite close to 1.17. I blame the difference in ratios on errors in measurement...or something. In any case, the difference overall would only be an added 0.22" in the length of the slide motion. And that's only good, right?

So, satisfied, Mr. Perfection? (just kidding)

And sorry, OMC, for bringing this up. I just thought that it would give us some perspective on the size of the thing. I didn't expect 3 people to post near-simultaneously with the same info.

#131779 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by jwasko on 09 December 2007 - 12:39 PM in News

As far as the length of the cocking indicator (whether it is the actual plunger rod or not), I noticed that there is a whole in the stock; this leads me to believe that the arm is at least that long.

As far as how long that distance is, it's you guys' best guess.

In a word, yes: I do think that the cocked-indicator-arm goes through (or, at least, into) that hole.

Speaking about the design of the plunger, I figure that it will be similar to the LS except for the placement of the catch:

The slide will push back the bolt, which will in turn push back the plunger. The plunger, rather than having a "knob" at the end, will have a catch-face somewhere in the middle of its length; similar to the NF, BBB, etc.

To sum up what we think about the plunger size:
-It's slightly shorter than the LS, but it's not it's LS front gun short.
-We know nothing about the diameter of the plunger chamber; the LS's was quite large, compared to a NF, even if the lengths were somewhat similar.
-We aren't going to know anything more until someone gets one in hand.

#128123 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by jwasko on 31 October 2007 - 01:25 PM in News

...mid December...

Nice...

...$25 w/o shipping...

Even nicer...

-Other features include a flip-up sight for aiming precision and a dual-mode light beam with red-dot accuracy that's perfect for night missions!

Now that's interesting, even if neither "mode" is actually useful. Do you remember anything about this, OMC?

Also, note that (for those in the U.S., anyway) shipping is actually free. Sweet. Thanks for the info, CAPS. Hope it's real.

#127391 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by jwasko on 25 October 2007 - 07:10 PM in News

Warning: Math Content!

Maybe this was kind of obvious, but...

Posted Image

I first measured the length (on the picture) that the slide looks like it can move. On my monitor, that turned out to be 17mm.

Since we know that the magazine pictured is the same as the LS mags, I then measured the width of the magazine in the picture: 14.5mm

From that alone, we can see that the length of the plunger draw and that of the LS mag are fairly close. To be more exact, however, we can use the relationship:

Length of slide movement (pic)/length of mag (pic) = length of slide movement (real life)/length of mag (real life)

Unfortunately, I don't know of any LS mags within 45 minutes of me (besides those in stores, of course). So, I can't give you the answer.

However, if someone would kindly measure the length of their LS mag (in inches or millimeters, doesn't matter) then multiply by 17 and divide by 14.5, we'll know the length of the plunger chamber.

Of course, that tells us nothing about the radius of the plunger chamber, but at least it's something.

Edit: Furthermore, to find total length, its the mag length times 122 and divided by 14.5.
Finally, the length of just the pistol (as far as I can tell) is the mag length times 44.5 and divided by 14.5.

#127340 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by jwasko on 25 October 2007 - 03:59 PM in News

As far as the length of the cocking indicator (whether it is the actual plunger rod or not), I noticed that there is a whole in the stock; this leads me to believe that the arm is at least that long.

As far as how long that distance is, it's you guys' best guess.

#172923 Baghead's Maverick Mod

Posted by jwasko on 27 August 2008 - 06:20 PM in Modifications

don't wish to add to a necro, but...

How to post pics:

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=4538

#356450 Caliburn: Mag-fed Pump-action Springer

Posted by jwasko on 27 October 2016 - 07:26 PM in Homemades

I'm particularly surprised how consistent those numbers are...I'd think there would be at least a few where the dart didn't quite "feed" into the barrel/out of the chamber smoothly.

Out of curiosity, have you chrono'd one of your +bow rev3s or the durendal?

#356548 Caliburn: Mag-fed Pump-action Springer

Posted by jwasko on 01 November 2016 - 07:49 PM in Homemades

Sorry, what's part#8788K181-CPVC rectangular bar used for?

What materials did you use to make the bolt core? Was it just a solid piece of aluminum or delrin?

#358317 Caliburn: Mag-fed Pump-action Springer

Posted by jwasko on 01 March 2017 - 08:52 PM in Homemades

Now that's sexy.

What kind of spring is used for the catch itself?

#359010 Caliburn: Mag-fed Pump-action Springer

Posted by jwasko on 03 April 2017 - 07:31 PM in Homemades

Since you're 3D printing anyway...Purple Catch?

#356313 Caliburn: Mag-fed Pump-action Springer

Posted by jwasko on 17 October 2016 - 08:38 PM in Homemades

Looking fantastic, Slug.

I really like the window. It not only helps you set up the barrel and check that the blaster is loaded, but it looks awesome.

By the way: The front (aluminum) tube that houses the barrel/supports the pump is the same tube used for the+Bow Rev3 plunger tube correct? (and is similar in dimension to 1.25" PVC)

#355886 Caliburn: Mag-fed Pump-action Springer

Posted by jwasko on 20 September 2016 - 02:40 PM in Homemades

Having feed issues. I think the best way to resolve them is to make the bolt longer and add a "chamber" that the dart can be pushed into. This chamber will fit the darts really loosely, but will provide a well for it to be pushed into PRIOR to being rammed into the barrel. That way there won't be any opportunity to the foam of the dart to buckle.

I posted some thoughts on a chamber and ram made of brass here a little while back based on some prior experience. Of course other materials that fit closely (or can be made to fit closely if one has access to a lather and such) could be substituted.

Mine was made to be used to feed a three-dart RSCB from a Nerf magazine, but it can be re-configured for something like the Caliburn. The essential parts were a loose-fitting barrel material and a conical-tipped ram. It fed very reliably without the "dart clipping" seen in traditional ("Angel")brass breeches

#355866 Caliburn: Mag-fed Pump-action Springer

Posted by jwasko on 20 September 2016 - 10:13 AM in Homemades

Wait a minute.

Are you using (a piece of) a dart to seal the breech?

So simple and so brilliant.

#352660 Modifications Directory

Posted by jwasko on 07 April 2016 - 11:33 PM in Modifications

------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> Stryfe
::Motor Swap
::More Amps
::Electrical Lock Removal
::Electrical Improvements, Voltage Meter
::RPM Controller Addition
::Motor Replacement

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> Supermaxx 250
::Barrel Replacement

>>>>> Supermaxx 500

::Brass Breech

>>>>>> SuperMaxx 750
::2k Turret Addition, Old Style
::PETG Barrel Replacement, New Style
::PETG Barrel Replacement
::Couplered, New Style
::Couplered, Pump Extension, Old Style
::CPVC Barrel Replacement

>>>>> Supermaxx 1000
::CPVC Barrel Replacement, Seal Improvements
::PETG Barrel Replacement, Seal Improvments
::Brassed, Seal Improvements
::Tank Repair
::Brass Breach
>>>>>> SuperMaxx 1500
::Singled, Barrel Replacement
::Brass on PVC Barrel Replacement
::Couplered
::PETG Barrel Replacement, Use Stock Barrels as Spacers
::Removable CPVC Barrels
::Magstrike Bladder Integration
::Brass on PVC Barrel Replacement
::Adapting Rear Loading Turret to New Style
::Rear Loading Turret, Hot Glue and FBR Method
::Rear Loading Turret Fixes
::PVC Tank Expansion
::Rear-Loading, Barrel Replacement, Airflow Improvement, Pump Replacement
::Trigger Spring Replacement
::Rear Loading Seal Fixes, Turret Spring Rest Replacement/Repair

>>>>> Supermaxx 3000
::PVC Barrel Replacement, Reinforcements, Blue
::PETG Barrel Replacement, Seal Imporovements, Reinforcements, Blue
::Drop Clip, Blue
::CPVC Couplered, Green
::CPVC Barrel Replacement, Green
::Rear Loading, PETG Barrel Replacement, Yellow
::Semi-Automatic, Yellow
::Broken Tank Repair, Blue

>>>>> Supermaxx 5000
::Tank Relocation, Brass Breech
::Tank Relocation, Brass Breech
::Tank Relocation, CPVC Couplered.
::AT2K Tank Replacement, Bladder Addition

>>>>> Swarmfire
:: Deadspace/AR removal, Voltage Upgrade
::Gauntlet

>>>>> Switch Shot Wii
::CPVC Couplered
::Double with Linked Triggers

>>>>> Switch shots Max
::PETG Barrel Replacement, CPVC Couplered

>>>>>> Switch Shots Ultra

>>>>> Tactical light
::Disc shot Internals Replacement

>>>>> Tech Target
::Brass on PVC, Couplered
::AR Removal, Spring Replacement
::CPVC Couplered, Airflow Improvements
::Extended Draw, Barrel Replacement
::Maximum Extended Draw, PVC Couplered

>>>>>> Titan [N-Strike]
::ompa's Titan Mod
::Adding Barrel Stability to ompa's Titan Mod
::Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle
::Angels Mongo Titan
::Renegades Tri-barrel attachment for the Titan
::Using foam to stabilize the ram rodded brass barrel.
::Titan barrel stability using a bottle cap.
::Titan with four barrel peice shotgun addition.
::AR removal, OP plugging and tilt limiter removal.
::Petg barrel Titan.
::Absolver scattergun. SG-7
::Single triple or Missile shot.
::Brass breech.
::Pump relocation, and a ton of new attachments. Good quality photos.
::Clip Accepting, Pump Replacement

::::::Integrations
::Captain slugs Titan with Hornet integration.
::AT2K integrated.
::Chimera!
::Vulcan Overhaul Part 5 - Modular Semi-auto Main gun
::Marvelous Titan guide.

>>>>>Triple Strike
::Singled, Luger Cosmetics

>>>>>Triple Strike
::Clean AR Removal

>>>>>Triple Strike

>>>>> Vortex Praxis
::Basic Spring Relocation
::Max Spring Relocation
::Extended Capacity Clips

>>>>> Vulcan
::Belt Connection, Ar removal, Minimization and much more Always read more than the first page of a write up.
::Splitlip's Vulcan Overhaul.

>>>>>Warthog
::Renegades brass barrel mod.
::cpvc barrel replacement.

>>>>> Whiptail Scorpion
::Barrel replacement

::Whiptail scorpion mod. Barrel faces forward!

>>>>> WildFire
::Bladder Repair
::Cpvc Barrel Replacement
::Tubing replacement, Banding, PETG Barrel Replacement

>>>>> Wrist Blitzer
::Barrel replacement.

::Nerfmonkeys spiderman gun mod.
::Angels Spiderman wrist spring gun modification.
::Slugs spiderman wrist spring gun modification.
::Star wars rebel trooper blaster mod.
::LOTR Crossbow aka The Mega Pistol.
::Pirates of the Caribbean flintlock pistols
::Wayne Tech Tri Fire blaster.
::Batman signal light gun.
::Lord of the Rings Urukai bow.
::AT2K Plasma Pistol mod.
::Ironman Blaster Tank mod
╙::Previous mod made into a blaster
::StarScream Transformer Blaster
::Iron Man 3 Flyer. CPVC Barrel Replacement
::Wookie Bowcaster + AT2K = Chewbacca's2K
::Starscream Transformer Blaster. Salvo Tank Internals Replacement

>>>>> Marshmallow Shooters
::Blaster. CPVC Barrel Replacement
::Blaster. Brass Breech
::Crossbow. Hoppered
::Crossbow. Removable Hopper
::Mazooka. Hoppered
::Mforcer. Petg Barrel Replacement
::Shooter.Vacuum loading, CPVC Couplered
::Popper. CPVC Inline Clip
::PVC Couplered
:: With breech

>>>>> Pistol Splat
::Slide Angel Breech

>>>>> Spy Gear Signal Launcher /Rocket Bazooka

::AT2K Turret Addition
::Barrel Replacement? No Pics
::Brass Barrel Replacement
::Hoppered

::SSPB Integration
::Integrated into a Rock Band Guitar

>>>>> XXL Bazooka

::Big Salvo Integration

>>>>>Others

::BattleMax Sceptor. PVC Couplered
::Kilroy Magnum
::Periscope Gun. CPVC Barrel
::Usb Missile launcher modification.
::XXL skeet shoot.Big blast integration.
::Ultrox quadra cannon. CPVC Couplered
::Boomstick!
::Kids Stuff Bow and Arrow write up
::Photon Burst. Removable Clip, AR Removal
::Supersoaker MaxD 2000. Pump Replacement, CPVC Barrel Replacement
::Iron Man Arc FX. Trigger Relocation, Voltage Increase
::Pool Gun. CPVC Barrel Replacement
::Air bazooka. Barrel Replacement
::Just toys crossbow. AT2K Turret Addition
::Just toys crossbow. Tri-gun
::Just toys crossbow. Internals Replacement

::Slug's Thundersplat
::Split's Thundersplat
::Squirt gun conversion
::Gotcha Shot. NF Plunger Tube Replacement
::BattleMax Sceptor Hopper Clipped
::Faux Bow. RSCB Clipped
::Cobra. Pump Replacement
::New Style Cobra. Handle Replacement, PVC Couplered.
::Monsters Vs. Aliens Area 52 Blaster. Singled, Overview
::Buzzbee Splat Blaster. CPVC Couplered
::Toy Story 3 Blaster. CPVC Couplered
::Nintendo Zapper with TTG Knock-Off Internals
::Knock off Halo rifle turned into something really cool.
::Predator Magnum. AT2k Integration, SSPB Integration
::Super Soaker Conversion, AT3K Tank Integration
::Xploderz 200 Pistol. Internal RSCB
::Xploderz 200 Pistol. Trigger Addition, Barrel Replacement
:: Another Xploders 200 Trigger Addition, Barrel Replacement
::Xploderz XRangers. Trigger addition, internal RSCB
::Shadowhawk. Trigger addition, Internal RSCB
::Banzai Super Strike. AR Removal
::X-Shot Stealth. CPVC Couplered, Goblin Integration
::X-Shot Dual. AR Removal
::RAW The Force. Hoppered, Pump Replacement, BBBB Tank Integration
::Mattel Maximizer. Barrel Repair
::K9 Kannon Tennis Ball Launcher. Elastic Replacement.
::Stream Machine. RSCB
::Vortex Tornado. Titan Tank + AT2K Integration.
::Zing Z-Tek Bow. Minimization.
::MaxForce Shadowhawk. BBBB Internals, Clipped

>>>>>> Miscellaneous/Not Relevant to Specific Gun Mods
::PETG Tightening Rings
::Straws to Strengthen Old Micros
::ompa's Clip
::Renegade's Clip
::Universal Barrel System
::Using a Turret as a Clip (Removable)
::Pump-Action Clip (not just for AT2K)
::Ruff stuff safe darts and blood tears
::Breechless deodorant clip.
::Double barrel for plunger guns.
::Learn how to battle scar/weathering.
::Clip Directory
::Saladins awesome battle scarring and weathering techniques.
::Silicone molding to cast resin replacement parts.
::Double Magazine (double clip, 12 round mag) mod
::Removable Suppressor
::Clear Blaster Tinting
::Silicone Plunger Head Padding
::Flashlight Attachment
::Air Tank Reinforcement
::Air Tank Tube Connection
::Banshee Painting. Candy Coating
::Banshee Painting. Bondo and Marbling
::Magnetic Holster
::Reversing an Elite Clip
::Dummy Batteries

http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=25269
http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=25537
http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=25494
http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=25964

#352881 Modifications Directory

Posted by jwasko on 19 April 2016 - 09:02 PM in Modifications

Reserved for future modification listings.

#352656 Modifications Directory

Posted by jwasko on 07 April 2016 - 10:35 PM in Modifications

As of now, this will be the new modifications directory. I have added several writeups that were never added to the previous directory, and will be adding more in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, if you see a modification posted on this site that is not included (your own, a friends, or just one that you happen to like), feel free to post in this topic with a link to the writeup. 

Note: Several writeups have lost their images to the depths of the internet. In some cases, we were able to archive them before they were lost; they can be accessed by clicking the "Image Archive" button, seen at the top of every page. For example:

IMG Archive.png

>>>>> Arrowstorm
::Rear Loading, CPVC Barrel Replacement

>>>>> The Professional

>>>>> Scorpion Bow
::CPVC Couplerred, Reinforcements

::::: Integrations.
::CPVC Couplered, SM1.5K Tank Integration

>>>>> Burstwave

::Disable the Overpressure Release Valve (OPRV)

>>>>> Rapid Madness

::Pressure info

::Twisted URM: Twisted spinner integration, OPRV adjustment

::Dart sensor removal [may cause issues with your blaster]

>>>>> Air Max 10
::Rear Loading, Tank Expansion, Pump Replacement, More

>>>>> Big Blast
::PVC Barrel Replacement
::AT4K Turret Addition
::CPVC and PVC Couplered
::Shotgun Barrels
::Shotgun Barrels, AT2K Integration
::Shotgun Barrels
::Bushing Couplered
::Forward Facing Pump Replacement
::Pump Replacement with Stock OPRV
::Rear Loading Tek 6 Turret Addition
::Triple Couplered
::Clever Tank Seal Fix, PVC Couplered
::"SVT4B" (Forward facing pump, stock OPRV)

::::: Integrations

::AT3K Integration
::AT2K Integration

>>>>> Berserker
::PETG Barrel Replacement, BBBB Diverted to Turret
::AT3K Tank Powered Turret
::Rear-Loading, CPVC Barrel Replacement

>>>>> Clip Tek
::Plunger Tube Replacement, Dual SSPB Integration

>>>>> Cougar
AR Removal

>>>>> Double Shot
::CPVC Barrel Replacement Shells
::Minimization, CPVC Barrel Replacement, Improved Airflow
::Barrel Replacement, Shell-Less
::Half Shell Ejection, Rear Loading
::Rear Cocking
::Deluge Tank Internals Replacement

>>>>> Flintlock

>>>>> Hunter
::CPVC Breach
::AR Removal, Seal Improvements, Brass Barrel Replacement
::AR Removal
::Brass Breach
>>>>> Laser Tek
::AR removal and barrel replacement.

>>>>> Mega Missile
::Threaded PVC Couplered
::PVC Couplered, Pump Replacement
::Internals in a Maverick Shell
::SVTMM, Stock OPRV, Pump Replacement, PVC Couplered
::Vulcan Overhaul part 4.2 - Semi-Automatic integration

>>>>> Mustang six
::Minimization, Barrel Replacement

>>>>> Panther
::PVC/CPVC Couplered, OPRV Adjusting
::Tank Expansion
::CPVC Couplered, Manta
::PETG Couplered

>>>>>> RADS-12

>>>>>> Rapid Fire Rifle
::Lever to Bolt Action
::Minimized
::Brass Breech Singled
::AT2K Internals Replacement

>>>>>> Range Master
::Raider Re-Shell

>>>>> Reaper

::Pump action

>>>>>> Rogue
::Rear Loading, CPVC Barrel Replacement Turret Attachment

>>>>> Sentinel

::AR removal, spring replacement, and reinforcement

>>>>> Single Tek
::PETG Barrel Replacement, Seal Improvements
::CPVC Couplered, Zip Tie Priming
::Crayola Barrel Replacement, Minimization

>>>>> Tek Three
::CPVC Barreled Turret Attachment

>>>>> Tek Four
::Singled, Plunger Rod Replacement

>>>>> Tek Six

>>>>> Tek Ten

>>>>> Tetra Strike
::CPVC Couplered, Pump Replacement

>>>>> Tommy 20
::2x, Powered by Drill
::Nerf Dart Compatibility, Voltage Increase
::Voltage Increase

>>>>> Tyrant

::Sealed breeches for micros or 3/4" megas; pump action

>>>>> Ultimate Missile Blast
::Handle Relocation, PVC Couplered, Pump Replacement NF and Hornet Tanks Integration
::PVC Couplered, Titan Integration

>>>>> Pump action shotgun
::PVC Couplered, Added Spring Compression
::Trigger Spring Enhancement, Deadspace Removal, Silencing
::Video of Above Mods
::Brass Breached, Clipped
::CPVC and PVC Couplered
::Snapped Plunger Head Repair
::Internal RSCB
::Trigger Repair, Spring Rest Replacement