T3K's Content

There have been 12 items by T3K (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#298671 Rolling breech

Posted by T3K on 26 May 2011 - 02:13 PM in Darts and Barrels

Nice idea but may I suggest a drive belt instead of to rubber wheels (those are wheels right?).

Only thing is, hoppers clips are now cheaper than NStrike clips.

#298743 Supposedly amazing non-nerf foam dart bow?

Posted by T3K on 27 May 2011 - 09:45 AM in General Nerf

Demon Lord makes large foam forks... sweet melee is you ask me. I forget if we ever used it at the revolution though.

#299025 and then the soothsayer returned...

Posted by T3K on 30 May 2011 - 11:00 PM in Off Topic

Sooth is a cool dude. He isn't close to dead.

#299230 and then the soothsayer returned...

Posted by T3K on 03 June 2011 - 05:41 PM in Off Topic

*Cough* 1' 4" a minute *Cough*

Sooth we're talking about another Cinci war sometime soonish. I know, Mafia, Flash, Paul (Lol lives like 5 minutes from most of the parks, he better go, maybe chop and dez and some more of the UofC group are down.

Oh and PVC made with a tiny bit larger than 9/16 or 17/32 ID so you can make breeches with brass real easy would be nice as well.

#299232 Tyco RC Rapid Assault

Posted by T3K on 03 June 2011 - 05:45 PM in Modifications

Maybe upgrade the wireless stuffz to give it some range.

I'm really diggin this makeitgo dude. He like came out of nowhere and started making these really cool videos showing off his charisma and modding skillz.

#299758 battle max bunkers

Posted by T3K on 12 June 2011 - 05:41 PM in Off Topic

Your dart will more than likely go through it, with any sort of high powered blaster.

#299837 Another Recon Mod

Posted by T3K on 14 June 2011 - 01:06 AM in Modifications

We mod to keep up with each other, to attempt to keep the field level in play. We'll all be running around with the same blasters with all metal internals, all shooting the same distances, never having any problems, great ROF and Range, and nerfing will no longer be nerfing. The thing that attracts me to nerf, as I'm sure it does alot of people, is the creativity involved with it. It's not fun if things go right 100% of the time, and if you can't build something on your own. What makes this any different then airsoft or paintball? Sure, it doesn't shoot as far or hurt as much, but really, whats the difference?

The paintball argument is totally invalid so drop it. Airsoft is another story.

ONTOPIC : Between hoppers and slugs, range and rof have pretty much been eliminated as factors. It's pretty much come down top ergonomics and what you like to use the best. I mean my BBBB or something of the like since I sold some of my other blasters will go up with a doomsayer no problem and have done it before.

Another point is that if you don't want it on the field don't use it. Use what you want not what everyone else is. Not everyone will buy this stuff, even true modders may use these parts in some blasters but still mod stuff. Modding will never die and that's a fact.

EDIT: Rogue is living proof that premade parts don't kill modding.

#299841 The Two (or Three) Hour Homemade

Posted by T3K on 14 June 2011 - 02:07 AM in Homemades

Nice. REally size doesn't matter, and a regulator wouldn't be the best path. Get a OPRV from mcmaster 25-35 psi are fine. I've NEVER had complaints with them even by a man who protests a lot of blasters.

#299910 Foam Fest 2011!

Posted by T3K on 15 June 2011 - 12:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry man, I could prolly go if I wasn't going to another war. If you have another in a couple weeks count me in.

#299940 Supreme Crossbow Internals

Posted by T3K on 16 June 2011 - 12:45 AM in Modifications

Why not cut the foam down more and close the shell the rest of the way? an aluminum ring could be used to support it all.

#300835 Most durable bike pump?

Posted by T3K on 30 June 2011 - 09:49 PM in General Nerf

Blackburn makes the best pump ever. The Mountain Air III is amazing. You can also replace the seal if needed. It breaks down a ton, and can build a ton of pressure quick.

#302337 making an N-strike compatible wooden stock using Rhino - input needed

Posted by T3K on 26 July 2011 - 10:31 PM in Modifications

CNC'ing this would be the biggest waste... I can hook you up with somewhere that will prolly make them for somewhat of a reasonable price (definately better than the operating costs of a CNC) depending on the amount ordered. I mean what is your estimated cost so far?