nerf mafia's Content

There have been 276 items by nerf mafia (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#185978 You Shot Me All Night Long. (bbbb Tank Extension And 3k Integ) Also, A

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 October 2008 - 11:49 PM in Modifications

If im looking at this right then you'd need to fire both guns at once to get the full effect of multiple shots. Once you fire one tank the others emptied aswell making you refill it unless there both fired. Anyways welcome to the haven.

#199299 Wreckreation Nation

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 December 2008 - 10:40 PM in Off Topic

I also emailed them so I hope this goes well.

#189492 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 13 November 2008 - 04:15 PM in Nerf Wars

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Twitch you got to make it. There is still a month left.

Twitch I'll probably be going through Cinci If you need a ride. Let me know If you need one.

#193959 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 04 December 2008 - 04:59 PM in Nerf Wars

So 2 guys backed out on me but I still have 3-4 defenates plus afew mabies. I'm going to post this in trading if I have no luck with the guys that can bring it to the war, but I'm looking for a razorfin If any of you attending have one for sale let me know. Thanks. Also my dad should be driving and he shal make war also so vista and boba if your guys dads are there we can have the old guy team with those 3 and mr. badwrench.

#196444 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 15 December 2008 - 09:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I guess now is as good a time as any. I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled Saturday and they decide to have me wait around this saturday because they found some spots in my mouth that could be oral cancer and they may need me to come in the day of the war for a check up/ results thing. Also the parents of the group that was coming with me are woried about the weather or else the would go minus me. So looks like life has gone to hell in a very short asmount of time. I realy hope to see you guys this spring. Also vista I'll be pming with what to do on the stuff I bought from you I may have someone pick it up for me.

#187855 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 06 November 2008 - 04:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Ill do my best to be there. Ill bring yoda if I come hopefully some others as well. The fort looks awesome by the way.

#187894 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 06 November 2008 - 06:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Coltsboy I live in Indiana and go to wars in Ohio the group that does nerf in Ohio is cool. And Ohio nerf is always funny. So don't be discouraged because your a hoosier. So far I'm free for the 20th.

#198234 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 23 December 2008 - 12:47 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow looks like I missed alot of fun. I think it would be a good idea to disscuss and plan wars using a chatroom. Mr. Badwrench, bobafan, and myself use the nerfhq chatroom regularly. This would also be a good way to plan out which location we would like to suggest for season of foam when the time comes.

#187228 Wii Nerf Game

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 November 2008 - 04:33 PM in Nerf Wars

How many of these do we need to have?

#304064 What kind of valve would this be called?

Posted by nerf mafia on 30 August 2011 - 09:15 AM in Homemades

Buff, I know for sure my first gen mazooka had that exact same valve, I can't saw for sure about the others. There have been 3 or so different ones, the very first gen ones don't have the shut off for the air compressor when the tank is full, and the front isn't round. I'll try to get some pics up I know I took some and have them saved somewhere, just can't remember where.

#304043 What kind of valve would this be called?

Posted by nerf mafia on 29 August 2011 - 06:25 PM in Homemades

That valve works the exact same way as the marshmallow fun co. Mazooka. I wonder if this is made by them?

#182329 We're A Threat!

Posted by nerf mafia on 07 October 2008 - 11:45 PM in General Nerf

Heres the video http://www.squishedf...archives/video/ . Its a few down.

#285808 War In Cincy

Posted by nerf mafia on 21 September 2010 - 08:10 AM in Nerf Wars

I plan to be there. Also here are some pic's.

http://s609.photobuc...O... Face Park/

#285991 War In Cincy

Posted by nerf mafia on 24 September 2010 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok so foam ninja's pussy ass backed out, yoda won't be coming due to knee problems, maytag is still away at college. So at the moment it looks like just me. I'll call around and see if I can find anyone to tag along. Also I drove past the park again today to check out the parking situation it looks kinda tight, and we don't want paul backing into anyone's car so I will be most likely parking up the road at grandma's and getting dropped off, if we need more parking we can probably move some of the cars up her way. We'll see in the morning, also if anyone is up for going to see Blue Oyster Cult tonight for free, they will be at lawrenceburg fall fest google it, and if your are going to come and have my number call me, I should be there.

#271230 Vr Jspb

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 April 2010 - 07:03 PM in Homemades

I am unable to download the windows version, the site just gives me this message.

"This file has been deleted because it has been inactive for over 30 days"

#224560 Valhalla

Posted by nerf mafia on 20 April 2009 - 02:55 PM in Nerf Wars

I will definately not be there Saturday or Friday, the chances of making it Sunday are also very slim as of now. But anyways Joe you could go play lazertag at the place and get a feel for the playing feild, also you could always go shopping at the mall which is just an exit or so from the the exit you need to get off of for lazerkraze. They have a basspro and Johnny's toys so you may kind some nerf related stuff.

#220901 Valhalla

Posted by nerf mafia on 31 March 2009 - 03:55 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm not sure of my attendance yet I'm supposed by be camping with scouts but I can probably leave for awhile and come nerf If I do it'll be for days 2 and 3. Also if I make it my clan will be there which will consist of 5-6 by then. I'll and more info later.

#176634 University Of Cincinnati Open

Posted by nerf mafia on 11 September 2008 - 04:55 PM in Nerf Wars

All the better, there won't be as many kids to worry about.

And maybe mud wrestlers will show up. Sarcasam no It is good though that less kids will be around. But if it storms realy hard is there shelter.

#176520 University Of Cincinnati Open

Posted by nerf mafia on 10 September 2008 - 09:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey I was watching the news this morning and its supposed to rain all weekend I hope the news is wrong. :(

#168645 University Of Cincinnati Open

Posted by nerf mafia on 13 August 2008 - 12:10 AM in Nerf Wars

I'll try to make it but not sure if my parents will let me since its on my bday. But if i come i might bring 1-2 people dependant upon if I come with bobafan or not. But any ways awesome location.

#169248 University Of Cincinnati Open

Posted by nerf mafia on 14 August 2008 - 08:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok so my parents said I can go also I will also bring 2 to 3 people.

#198604 Turreted Nitefinder

Posted by nerf mafia on 24 December 2008 - 09:08 AM in Modifications

I think this new design will help people making homemade versions that look good and you don't have to pulll the barrel out of the coupler roate and put a new barrel in the turret. I personaly plan to use this on my next project which will have a homemade turret.

#276641 Triple Coupler’d Bbbb

Posted by nerf mafia on 02 June 2010 - 10:10 AM in Modifications

I like this, most people just shot gun then using a reducer going back into the 1/2 coupler, which just looks dam ugly. This also keeps the shotgunned barrels held level and not weighted down in the front which angles the barrels down and lowers range.

#169469 Titan Missles

Posted by nerf mafia on 15 August 2008 - 03:29 PM in General Nerf

How much was the shipping on the hornet I can't find it on the order form.

#222710 The Skank!

Posted by nerf mafia on 09 April 2009 - 07:53 PM in Modifications

Lsw badwrench is not an oldman he is rather an oldboy.
But anyways I want to see this thing drive out of the tunnel at Boonewoods and shoot someone.

#182299 The Nerf Schofield

Posted by nerf mafia on 07 October 2008 - 10:21 PM in Homemades

What type of spring is that, it looks like a valve spring?

#206855 The Calender

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 January 2009 - 12:58 PM in Site Feedback

I've noticed that there is a calencder on the home page, I've also noticed that it realy serves no purpose.
On another forum's site which I'm a admin of, the calender is updated to show up coming events. The site is a forum site for my scouting district, and all members of the district are encouraged to come to these events. The dates are highlighted to show that there is an event that day, when the date is clicked on it opens the the information about the event. So I was thinking that this would be great for this forum, so members can be linked to wars that way. If this isnt being done due to no-one willing to do this, I'd be willing to update the calender.

#174775 Tapout

Posted by nerf mafia on 03 September 2008 - 07:45 PM in Off Topic

Hey thats kind of odd my little brother was just asking me what tapout was. I had no idea what it was but no I can tell him, but I've some of there clothes and other stuff.

#283054 Super Soaker Iron Man Overhaul

Posted by nerf mafia on 13 August 2010 - 03:57 PM in Modifications

For anyone looking for these, to do this mod my walmart was clearancing them out for 13 dollars each today. They had quite afew so it may be worth checking your local walmart soon before they are gone.

#186619 Stock Arsenal Contest! Win $$$

Posted by nerf mafia on 30 October 2008 - 10:53 PM in General Nerf

If you look hard enough theres one new style. Its the sixth down. Looks like just somebob said this while i was typing, oh well.

#186614 Stock Arsenal Contest! Win $$$

Posted by nerf mafia on 30 October 2008 - 10:31 PM in General Nerf

Well he hasn't pmed me back. So I have no idea where we can or can't guess again.

#186602 Stock Arsenal Contest! Win $$$

Posted by nerf mafia on 30 October 2008 - 10:05 PM in General Nerf

Youve been pmed. Can we guess again if our first guess is wrong?

#210502 Stink Blaster Internals

Posted by nerf mafia on 08 February 2009 - 03:43 PM in Modifications

I just recently converted one of these to fire darts for a friend. If you decide to mod it I suggest a long barrel like atleast 6in of petg, don't use you want a looser fit.

#197920 Stefen Making Woes

Posted by nerf mafia on 21 December 2008 - 10:34 PM in Modifications

I'm the only one with them in OHIO nerf I think.

Do I know you?

Do you know me?

He was at the late fall Ohio war with the cbow he is short like yoda, how do you not remeber him>

#250731 Ss2 Leakage Problem

Posted by nerf mafia on 17 September 2009 - 08:14 PM in Modifications

This seems to works on most back pressure tanks I've worked with. Take your silicon lube and spray it into the pumptube without the pump shaft in it. Then pump it up once and fire. Then repeat (minus the firing) and just let it sit over night. This has workedfor me and may work for you.

#176615 Spy Gear Signal Launcher Guide

Posted by nerf mafia on 11 September 2008 - 04:00 PM in Modifications

I cant post pics put I can tell you the bbbb and the signal launcher internals are exactly the same tank wise. The mega missles tank is slightly smaller but the have the same style tank. I dont know on the lbb I dont own one nor have I modded one. For some odd reason I get bet ranges with the bbbb missles than the signal launcher ones. And even though It may look like it mega missle, missles aren't the same as the ones for the bbbb.

#209816 Spring Kyno

Posted by nerf mafia on 05 February 2009 - 09:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll try to be there along with atleast yoda, so far the date looks free for me unless my parents decide to have yoda's b-day party that day. I'll try to have more info for you as to how many guests I'll have at the late winter Ohio war.

#232743 Southeast Indiana War

Posted by nerf mafia on 26 May 2009 - 08:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Bump. I'd also like everyone to read this before attending this war ( http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=8682 ) honestly everyone should read it before attending any war (note some variation exists).

#231393 Southeast Indiana War

Posted by nerf mafia on 19 May 2009 - 08:32 PM in Nerf Wars

This war has a new location and thread.
http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=16989
Please post there instead.

#231736 Southeast Indiana War

Posted by nerf mafia on 21 May 2009 - 05:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Maeric you can bring it game day if those if it is decided unsafe you will not be allowed to use it. Also since it will most likely be hot out I can bring a cooler with ice to keep drinks cold. There are also many restaunts nearby but you can chose to bring your own lunch.