nerf mafia's Content

There have been 276 items by nerf mafia (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#196444 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 15 December 2008 - 09:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I guess now is as good a time as any. I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled Saturday and they decide to have me wait around this saturday because they found some spots in my mouth that could be oral cancer and they may need me to come in the day of the war for a check up/ results thing. Also the parents of the group that was coming with me are woried about the weather or else the would go minus me. So looks like life has gone to hell in a very short asmount of time. I realy hope to see you guys this spring. Also vista I'll be pming with what to do on the stuff I bought from you I may have someone pick it up for me.

#198234 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 23 December 2008 - 12:47 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow looks like I missed alot of fun. I think it would be a good idea to disscuss and plan wars using a chatroom. Mr. Badwrench, bobafan, and myself use the nerfhq chatroom regularly. This would also be a good way to plan out which location we would like to suggest for season of foam when the time comes.

#193959 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 04 December 2008 - 04:59 PM in Nerf Wars

So 2 guys backed out on me but I still have 3-4 defenates plus afew mabies. I'm going to post this in trading if I have no luck with the guys that can bring it to the war, but I'm looking for a razorfin If any of you attending have one for sale let me know. Thanks. Also my dad should be driving and he shal make war also so vista and boba if your guys dads are there we can have the old guy team with those 3 and mr. badwrench.

#189492 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 13 November 2008 - 04:15 PM in Nerf Wars

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Twitch you got to make it. There is still a month left.

Twitch I'll probably be going through Cinci If you need a ride. Let me know If you need one.

#187894 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 06 November 2008 - 06:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Coltsboy I live in Indiana and go to wars in Ohio the group that does nerf in Ohio is cool. And Ohio nerf is always funny. So don't be discouraged because your a hoosier. So far I'm free for the 20th.

#187855 Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 06 November 2008 - 04:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Ill do my best to be there. Ill bring yoda if I come hopefully some others as well. The fort looks awesome by the way.

#220901 Valhalla

Posted by nerf mafia on 31 March 2009 - 03:55 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm not sure of my attendance yet I'm supposed by be camping with scouts but I can probably leave for awhile and come nerf If I do it'll be for days 2 and 3. Also if I make it my clan will be there which will consist of 5-6 by then. I'll and more info later.

#224560 Valhalla

Posted by nerf mafia on 20 April 2009 - 02:55 PM in Nerf Wars

I will definately not be there Saturday or Friday, the chances of making it Sunday are also very slim as of now. But anyways Joe you could go play lazertag at the place and get a feel for the playing feild, also you could always go shopping at the mall which is just an exit or so from the the exit you need to get off of for lazerkraze. They have a basspro and Johnny's toys so you may kind some nerf related stuff.

#179311 Crazy Prices You Bought Your Guns

Posted by nerf mafia on 24 September 2008 - 03:21 PM in General Nerf

I managed to get a shopping cart full of nerf guns and new coleman camping gear for 10 bucks at saint vincent depaul this cart included a larami ball blaster.

#187513 Crazy Prices You Bought Your Guns

Posted by nerf mafia on 04 November 2008 - 06:45 PM in General Nerf

I have a friend who found an at4k for 50 cents at a harage sale.

I got a (broken) doubleshot a good will for a quarter.

Please fix this, people have a hard time understanding those with bad grammer and spelling. By the way if the doubleshots realy broken I would butcher it for the springs they work well added in nightfinders if you dont have acces to industrial springs. Goodwill is one word as a name,and it's called a garage sale.

#253841 Nerf In Popular Culture

Posted by nerf mafia on 18 October 2009 - 03:36 PM in General Nerf

Thursday night on King of Queens, Doug and some of his friends are bored and trying to come up with something to do, and one of the guys suggested nerf guns. Also while watching the dew tour today a commercial for dart tag came on, and some of the athletes from the other competitions were using the guns aswell as other people.

#254536 Nerf Irc Room

Posted by nerf mafia on 25 October 2009 - 04:44 PM in Off Topic

Its not working for me right now either I can't get to any thing through darkmyst right now. So if anyone wants you can join this http://www.nerfhq.co...t/flashchat.php until the nerfchat starts working.

When it comes up with the username and password use you hq account info, if you don't have an account there you'll either have to make one or wait it out for darkmyst.

#238078 2009 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by nerf mafia on 22 June 2009 - 08:54 PM in Nerf Wars

July 18th http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=16989

#202306 2009 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by nerf mafia on 10 January 2009 - 10:02 AM in Nerf Wars

Late winter Ohio war. http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=14522
Feb. 28, 2009

#214467 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 23 February 2009 - 05:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Uberkuhl man we're gonna go with pizza from little ceasars. Also my aunt died over the weekend and they are looking for friday being the services lets just hope it doesn't end up being saturday, dam life sucks.

#215047 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 25 February 2009 - 11:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok soothsayer. yes bring whatever you feel nerf wise you want to sell. The cursing is not so much an issue unless anyone is offended, just try to keep it to a minimum. On the sm5k it will need to be unplugged for one and not shoot what it should, mabie you could load like 2 darts in each barrel and see how that affects preformance as long as it is not considered a dangerous gun then you'll be fine. No there is realy nothing we can do about disrespecting women other than ask said person to leave, we have had no such trouble at any of the wars I've attended.

Also at the moment Saturday is not looking good the funeral is starting the same time as the war, I will try my best to attend some of the war but there are no guaruntees how much.

Also jediojoe9 I do want the reble trooper blaster and i do plan on stopping by for afew minutes atleast so I'll pay you then.

Also bpso86 I'll have the girlscout cookies you ordered from my sister for you saturday.

#215151 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 26 February 2009 - 04:10 PM in Nerf Wars

[quote name='Longshot Wielder' date='Feb 26 2009, 03:29 PM' post='215132']
Well I can go but am going to use my one "Ride to war" credits for spring when it's warmer.
[/quote

This time in english please lsw. So I guess this menas you won't be there?

#215349 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 February 2009 - 02:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Suacygonzalez my suggestions are bring enough darts, pick up your darts between rounds, wear cold weather clothing as it will be fairly cool, bring quite afew drinks you'll get thirsty, also you may want to wear camo there are trails through the woods. Also bring some repair supplies just in case.

Also to everyone else don't forget your 5 dollars + tax for pizza, or bring your own lunch.

#215468 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 February 2009 - 11:44 PM in Nerf Wars

bpso I have alread talked to twitch about you guys being in charge until I get there, So I guess you guys can handle it, thanks a bunch. So I hope to see many of you tommorow. Also bpso I won't be there until after lunch so If you guys can be in charge of getting the pizza money gathered and sending someone you can trust to get the pizza that'll be great. Soothsayer knows where little ceasars is so he can give the drive directions, I don't delieve they deliver.

#213559 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 19 February 2009 - 07:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I was going to have the pizza brought to us since little ceasars is about 15 minutes away, I figured that way we could just keep playing while waiting on our food. Realy its up to you guys weither we all go to little ceasars or have them bring the pizza's to us. Also lsw did you not read my last post keep yours,and boisies arguing out of my war thread.

#199357 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 28 December 2008 - 01:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Thanks for the pics twitch, also whats your status and how many guests? Boba I added a friend of yours who I may be able to talk into coming and he lives close to you. Also if any of you guys have a razor fin or star wars naboo blaster pm I'm interested in buying one localy. The naboo blaster looks like this.
Posted Image

#199286 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 December 2008 - 09:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Location: Dunham Recreation Park, West Price Hill, Cincinati Ohio.
The exact address is 4356 Dunham Ln. West Price Hill.
Pm me to get my phone number so you can use it if you get lost.

Date February 28th. Time 10am to whenever.

Rules, no singled titan, sm5000s and its many variants, no homemade air guns. Bigblasts will be decided upon game day due to different fields but pumps must be unpluged. Eye protection is suggested for everyone but required for those under 18. Bring your own darts. Bring your own drinks there is no water fountain. There is a soccer field, a fort and some woods, so game types will vary. For lunch if its ok with everyone I figured we could all chip in and get hotdogs and hamburgers so bring some money that day because if you ain't got the money for food your sol. Also there are some restraunts nearby if you dont want food that will be cooked on site, or you can bring your own, the food will not be bought until the money is collect which will be at the begining or when you arrive. Also bring anything else you may need.

Participants list: 17 + guests so far
Nerf Mafia+ 1or so
yoda + 1-2
longshot wielder+ none
bobafan+ none
mr.badwrench+?
thaygor+2
soothsayer+?
twitch+1 (swong I think)
captain bojangles mcpoonsnatch+none
envythemagicaltwig+?
garret76z+none
bpso86 (going to kick eveyones ass) +?
grif+1
darkshot + 2-3
saucyganzalez+?
maytag+none
jediojoe9+?
ubercoolman+?

Maybes
boise+?
newnerfernate+?
coop+?
kid flash+ ?
zaxby
nerfkid3+?

So far only one pic.
Posted Image

#213363 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 18 February 2009 - 09:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok guys settle down and keep off topic arguing out of my thread, thank you. Boisie, and sodier unit1 I'm sorry to hear you can't come. So looks like we'll be having pizza from little ceasers which has large pepperoni or cheese pizzas for 5 bucks , so if you want pizza bring 5 bucks and, everyone can bring there own drinks. Also pm me if you want my cell for directions.

#199303 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 December 2008 - 10:52 PM in Nerf Wars

Thank you for mentioning that longshotwielder. Yes I did use the nerfhq chatroom to organize this war. I would also like to thank those who use that chatroom for realizing it can be usefull for such things. Also twitch gave me a few new game ideas that we shall be trying at this war. I realy hope there is a large turnout of UC guys at the war since it is about 15-20 minutes from UC tops.

#200679 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 02 January 2009 - 08:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Bump. I'll be selling OATN style breeches to sell a the war so I need to know how many are to be made. I'll make two types. $15 per breech. Types:
1:17/32nds barrel
2.9/16ths barrel
Also any price figure on food (hamburger).Mafia tell yoda to read his NHQ Pm's.

Will do. Also I'm going with about 5 bucks per person just to be safe we'll divide the cost and it will only be actual cost.

#199422 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 28 December 2008 - 07:00 PM in Nerf Wars

We will play what ever we want which shall include ctf, hvz, death match, ghost, plant the bomb, and anything else. Also will everopne pleaze post what the plan to do for lunch you have the options of bring your own, go somewhere, or chip in and we'll have a cook out, I personaly like the cookout because its warm food on a cold day, and it keeps everyone the so we can have more rounds.

#212803 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 16 February 2009 - 04:34 PM in Nerf Wars

Soothsayer we will decide game day on that particular case, it must be deemed safe and you must be willing to get shot at point blank (the standard Ohio nerf rule). Also I am so pumped, the bathrooms should be open, and I am as of now cancling the cook out, but if you guys are interested we can have pizza delivered instead.

#207571 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 29 January 2009 - 12:55 PM in Nerf Wars

Read this.

Apply it.

Never mention your YouTube nerfing again. Look at uin13's early posts and how bad we bashed him.

He made it okay by putting out some okay blasters, GOING TO WARS, and not being a dick.

Lynx there is no need for you to bash people in my thread, you have already stated that your not going to this war, now unless you have some attendance status change then don't post here especialy if it has nothing to do with the war. Sorry Soldier unit1 lynx is an asshole.
Edit: Also lynx he in no way other than poor capitalization violated the coc, unlike you for not staying on topic, what now.

#208154 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 31 January 2009 - 08:54 AM in Nerf Wars

Jedijoe glad to see you'll be there, now lets hope boise decides to join you. Also I'm sorry to say this but I guess Ohio isn't big enough for sof, so lets make ths war big enough they realy regret not coming our way, so get to inviting guest people Ohio nerf 09 needs to be the biggest and best yet.

#202295 Late Winter Ohio War

Posted by nerf mafia on 10 January 2009 - 08:24 AM in Nerf Wars

Yes coop returns to nerf. Comon people there has to be more of you than this.

#242363 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by nerf mafia on 17 July 2009 - 02:58 AM in Nerf Wars

If anyone has a spare at2k trigger or sm750 trigger they'd sell me at the war I'd be very gratefull, with this I can have an sm750 to use at the war. Also If anyone has a spare at3k that they robbed of the internals I'd be happy to buy it also.

Has anyone managed to find any large boxs or anything to hide behind? Also I will have orange spray paint for barrels so if you don't want wet paint on your barrels I'd suggest painting them orange ahead of time. We will have a time set aside for trading aswell, this will also include times 9-10 O'clock Thaygor, yoda, and I will be there at that time along with whoever else shows up. The other trading times will be during lunch, and emediatly after the war. Also if anyone needs my cell # pm me. I will hang up some signs directing you to the meeting place. If needed we can also have more time to trade guns and such.

#242679 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by nerf mafia on 19 July 2009 - 01:25 PM in Nerf Wars

I know I had fun. So here's my reactions.

Pros:
meeting tons of new people
kicking but with soothsayers sawtooth
getting alot of hits with my large ammo titan
getting a dtg and some other parts
large turnout
staying the whole time
defend the core
pistol rounds
thaygor kicking ass and taking names

Cons:
the family reunion thing that made us leave the shelter
mobsticles blowing over
one of my clan members dropping/breaking my 3k before we started playing
at2k wouldn't work
not getting my sm750 to work before the war
broken glass in the area we were froced to move to
losing almost all 1000 or so darts I brought

#242925 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by nerf mafia on 20 July 2009 - 09:30 PM in Nerf Wars

I now have the pictures uploaded.

http://s609.photobuc.....20Mount Echo/

#241906 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by nerf mafia on 14 July 2009 - 12:25 PM in Nerf Wars

If everyone wants to bring their own lunch that would work out best but you can go somewhere for lunch if you like. Also what store in Bethel did you check kid flash? They hobby shop in bethel used to carry it when my grandma used to live near Bethel. If anyone is still a mabie if you can please come to this war you won't regret it. Also if anyone can manage to find some large cardboard boxs and bring them that'd be awesome since this won't be a very large war the more stuff to hide behind the more fun it will be. Also I've got a set of flags made for ctf and will be bringing some lawn chairs, folding tables, and other stuff to hide behind.

#238566 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by nerf mafia on 25 June 2009 - 03:07 PM in Nerf Wars

Is a ls clipped bbbb without a pumped plug legal.

Thaygor is partially correct there is some playgroud equipment and shelters, trees, bushs, and such. But if you have stuff that you can bring to hide behind, I'll have some stuff with me to hide behind, and am trying to locate some paintball bunkers.

thedecimator what do you mean by clip modded. Bring an extra blaster just in case I'll check guns for safety before we start.

#238273 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by nerf mafia on 23 June 2009 - 09:07 PM in Nerf Wars

Maeric I can most likely get you a ride from the original location if thats fine with your parents and you, we had to change locations because the original one will have alot of little kids at the park that day and will be crowded. Sofaking it is about 30-45 minutes from kings island. bigred1rifleman thats cool hopefully some other michigan guys can come down with you.

#238809 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by nerf mafia on 26 June 2009 - 08:00 PM in Nerf Wars

Everyone calm down. If he is shooting stock streamlines I'm sure it won't be much of an issue. If anyone has guns of questionable safety issues bring an extra gun. I'll have a 100ft tape measure with me if needed. price valor where are you from, I'll add you as a mabie but I was just wondering. Also if anyone has lawn chairs please bring them we can set them up to hide behind as needed. I'll have paint with me for barrel tips if needed, if I can find orange tape cheap enough we'll use that as needed, but if you don't want wet paint on your blasters make sure you have 1in of orange on all barrels before hand. Also I have pics up, I did not take them my uncle did, he'll also most likely be at the war taking footage. I'll probably have a covy with gatorade and a cooler with popsicles since it shall be hot. We'll most likely meet at the first shelter when you go in to the right, If for some reason this changes I'll have signs so you can find -the new meeting point.

#238868 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 June 2009 - 08:42 AM in Nerf Wars

Kid Flash the guns can shoot over 100ft but if the shoot closer to 200ft they'd need to be removed from play. Also I noticed you have quite afew guns for sale if you'd like to try to sell guns at the war I'm fine with that. Also you may find you don't like a gun during the day and want to change guns to something else you've brought. Many people change what they use throughout the day whether it be because they're new to wars or because different guns work well in different types of rounds, or even because you want to try afew different guns to test them.

#240115 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by nerf mafia on 04 July 2009 - 12:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Just so you guys know I'm now back and can answer questions and such. Soothsayer you can bring it but I'm not decide if you can use it until I see it in person the day of the war, bring some of your other guns just incase. Also thanks thaygor for making those things to hide behind.

#241455 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by nerf mafia on 11 July 2009 - 02:43 PM in Nerf Wars

The wild wood inn in Florence doesn't cost much and has a pool. Theres a hilton in florence as well, and many other hotels in the area.