nerf mafia's Content

There have been 276 items by nerf mafia (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#347865 Indoor War Cincinnati, Ohio

Posted by nerf mafia on 16 July 2015 - 12:10 AM in Nerf Wars

Cincinnati Area Nerf Enthusiasts presents,
indoor nerf at Black Ops Global Indoor Airsoft Arena.

When: July 24th 2015
Time: 11:00pm - 1:00am
Where: 11472 Gondola St. Sharonville, Ohio 45241
website for arena:Black Ops Website
Cost: $7 or $12 if you need to use the arena's blasters

Rules:

1.Safety.
Safety glasses are to be worn at all times covering your eyes as they are designed to do, no exceptions. No glasses, no nerfing. We don't care what you wear that covers your eyes, but it has to cover them enough like glasses.
No climbing, walking or jumping from the walls around the upper levels of "Fort Boldface" No Exceptions If "Civilians " come onto the play field, Call for a TIME OUT, LOUDLY, call time in once they are safely off the field. During time out, you may not move from your position unless you have been hit before the time out and are heading to clear in or are completely out. You may reload magazines/blasters, clear jams, things of that ilk.
2. Hits.
We play by the Golden bullet rule, this means if a projectile, hand or melee weapon hits you in any way(Including but not limited to: Hair, Glasses, Ammo pouches, shoulder straps, Holsters and/or Holstered Blasters/Magazines) you are out with the exception of any weapon/shield that you may have IN YOUR HAND, that is a block. If a person said they shot you then you are out. If you argue then you are both out. If you attempt to block a melee, and the player's "Stroke" continues through and hits you, that is a hit.
3. Etiquette
No firing of blasters unless in game play or you both agree to shooting at each other. If you fire at someone and they ask you to stop, you stop or get a game penalty. No testing of Drain Blasters and such on the other players, unless invited to do so.
4. Hulk Hands, Hulk Buster Hands, Velociraptor parts and the like are allowed as melee weapons. Please do not hit/stab people with said weapons.
5.Terminology.
We use toy blasters and Darts not ''guns'' or ''Bullets'' If we are playing a resurrection type game, you may use Shaman, or Witch Doctor, depending on which game it is.
6.Personal Possessions .
Don't go in someone's bag or pick up someone's blaster unless you have that persons permission. If you are using someones blaster, DON"T DROP IT AND LEAVE IT IN THE FIELD, same for magazines.
7.Dart sweep.
Dart sweep is mandatory. If you don't dart sweep you will not be allowed back the next week.
8. Ammo.
We use stock ammo and slugs for our outdoor wars, and stock ammo for indoor wars. The only darts we ban are glue dome stefans.
9a. Shields and Melee.
Shields can be used with only one of these; a sword/ hatchet/battle axe/ Thor's hammer/mace or single action pistol. The Nerf knife can be used with any combination of weapons and can be thrown.
For boffer swords, or other foam swords with a core; no longer than 42in, no wider than 2.5in at the blade, and must be as safe or safer than the nerf swords.
Largest shield size allowed is the Hyrulian Shield, as well as the largest sword being the Master Sword foam props. Both are relatively the same size as the Marauder nerf sword and Stonewall nerf shield.
For the Hyrulian Shield, it can ONLY be used with melee. The Stonewall shield is allowed to be used with melee or single shot springers.
9b. Thrown items; The only throwable items are the Z-Strike line of core-less foam toys, Thor's Hammer (The older version with the thick foam handle. Please bring these to us to ensure they're the right kind. You can be safe and cover the handle with foam yourself, but must be 1 in thick of foam) the n-strike Knife, the Klaw hatchet, and other small foam toys with a covered core. This includes homemades, but would be subject to checks.
10. Interruptions in game play.
Phone calls are to be kept to a minimum, if you absolutely have to take a call during the round, don't expect to be given "Time Out" if you are on the phone during a round, you are STILL IN PLAY. Do not let your calls inhibit the game, if you slow a side change, you will be out for that round. If you are unlucky enough to get one of those calls, just let the other team know that you will be substituting another player for him, or spreading his lives between the other members of your team. You should not let a Phone call, handicap your team.
11. Blaster colors
No all black/realistic paint schemes. You will be asked to put it away or we WILL tape it up with rainbow or some neon duct tape. This keeps YOU and US safe.
12. If an authority figure (cop, parent, etc) comes up to any member to speak to them, put your blasters down as to avoid causing panic or alarm from said figure.
13. No Marvel rules. You blocked Thor's hammer with your blaster? Good. Now shoot the guy who threw it.
14. Shields can be used as melee so long as you are not hitting the person, rather tapping them with it.
15. Blaster bans are relative to whether or not they’re going to blow holes in stock darts. Bring it and we'll test it on ya.
Obviously straight up bans are singled Titans. Everything else will be tested on its owner to ensure safety. If they can't take a hit from it, nobody else has to.

Food/ drinks: There will be concessions at the arena to cut down on the possible need to leave to go get any of that.

What to bring: Blasters that follow the above rules, friends (friends, relatives, random people you met on craigslist, classmates, etc).

What not to bring: blasters that do not follow the above rules, blasters that fire over 350 fps due to arena rules, drugs/ alcohol.

Darts: Don't bring them, we have that covered.

More info:Facebook event thread
C.A.N.E. Facebook group

Questions, concerns, non-violent protests?

#344816 Drive times

Posted by nerf mafia on 06 February 2015 - 12:06 AM in Nerf Wars

I also love in Indiana, Greensburg to be specific, to play I usually drive to Cincinnati. I know there are some others in Indiana as well, maybe we could put something together in Indy some time.

#334076 Larami SuperMaxx Ball Shooter

Posted by nerf mafia on 17 September 2013 - 06:35 AM in General Nerf

I have modded one of these, did so when I first started modding because I had no clue what it was. This thing does have a ton of potential, the semi auto/ massive burst feature may be a major + for if you do decide to mod it. I had modded mine to fire taggers with a 1/2in pvc barrel nested in the stock barrel. The semi auto fired ok, about what most stock blasters do, though the semi auto being the helping factor here and I imagine with stefans or elite darts it should do better. With the selection on the all at once emptying of the tank it fired stock darts on par with a singled big blast with stock darts. You could possibly put an inline dart clip in this, I am pretty sure it would working without issue, and if not it's easy enough to reverse. Also you can hopper or rscb this thing, though it gets a little ugly in my oppion, you would want to remove the stock barrel which isn't glued on, and add a new pump handle, also something that would help is a piece of something to fill in the front hole from the stock barrel and help make it stabilize whichever kind of clip you choose. Also I suggest getting good and sealing the connections, they are just hard plastic pieces with o-rings that push into each other and are help by force when the shell is screwed together.

#316771 Cincinnati Ohio Nerf War June 30th

Posted by nerf mafia on 09 June 2012 - 02:27 PM in Nerf Wars

June 30th
10 am till whenever
Mt. Echo Park (Cinci) Exact address to come.

Pics of war location to come.

This is pretty much the same as any other Cinci war.
Most of you should know what is ok to use, basically don't be a d-bag and you will be ok. No singled titans, and no singled plugged 4bs, or anything like that kind of stuff, if you have questions ask.

Bring lots of water, there are bathrooms, but you will need water otherwise.

Bring friends, back up blasters, ammo (no tack darts and no metal exposed or slingshot weight darts), also bring stuff for the friends you bring.

Questions comments concerns, non-violent protests, whatever hit me with it.

More info. https://www.facebook...72287979498966/

#304064 What kind of valve would this be called?

Posted by nerf mafia on 30 August 2011 - 09:15 AM in Homemades

Buff, I know for sure my first gen mazooka had that exact same valve, I can't saw for sure about the others. There have been 3 or so different ones, the very first gen ones don't have the shut off for the air compressor when the tank is full, and the front isn't round. I'll try to get some pics up I know I took some and have them saved somewhere, just can't remember where.

#304043 What kind of valve would this be called?

Posted by nerf mafia on 29 August 2011 - 06:25 PM in Homemades

That valve works the exact same way as the marshmallow fun co. Mazooka. I wonder if this is made by them?

#303510 Rubber tipped darts and hoppers

Posted by nerf mafia on 18 August 2011 - 05:15 PM in Darts and Barrels

I am really interested in these, however I'm a little lost on how you manage to drill the holes it appears you used a small spade bit maybe 1/4in? How do you keep it centered, and keep it from melting the foam too much or even pretent the various other issues that could possibly occur? Also I like the blue ands pink combo, however I am wondering if you died the silicon blue, or if it is that way on it's own, and either way can the silicon be died to another color? Thanks in advance.

#303087 New Nerf War Idea

Posted by nerf mafia on 09 August 2011 - 02:55 AM in General Nerf

I suggest you call it 3:15, or team deathmatch, because that is what you just explained, with a few slightly derp differences.

#302413 GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!!

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 July 2011 - 08:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Not exactly redshot, there is sort of like a boundary a semi safe zone where the wait for the choppa. I'll get a diagram made up when I get a chance, I'm pretty bad at paint, hopefully it will clarify what those of you who wanted a diagram are confused about. The logic with the how many lives thing is kinda similar to hvz, it's kinda leaning towards the team who is trying to get to the choppa winning, because they really have the most challenging goals.

#302358 GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!!

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 July 2011 - 09:04 AM in Nerf Wars

Objective: Get your team accross the field to the choppa which is behind enemy lines, and use the choppa to transport to safety.

Edit: What you need to play: The choppa can be pretty much anything I suggest a big box or something like that.

Rules: The 2 teams start on opposite ends of the field of play, the choppa is behind the opposing team, you must get your team there, then transport members of your team to safety, with a limit of being only able to transport a max of 3 people and the pilot. The out of bounds mark is on the other side of the choppa, so the enemy team cannot chase down the choppa. The choppa is killed after 5 hits by some sort of missle be it a titan or big blast missle or something else similar, but those shots must be fired from within bounds. The choppa must take the team members to a marked spot a couple hundred feet from the spot where it was to start with. Once the choppa drops the team members they come back for more team members until they all reach safety. All damage to the choppa that occurs is healed when the choppa lands in the safe zone, however a count of 15 must be taken for each shot from a missle that hit the choppa. If the choppa is taken out, all the members who were still waiting on the choppa must take out all the enemy team to win (granted they will already by defending from the enemy team while they are waiting for the choppa). The enemy team has a limit of 2 lives per player, the team trying to reach the choppa has 3 lives each. Once the game is won or lost the team switch roles and play again.

Recap of how to win: Get all team members to safety, or take out all the enemy team.

Below is something I drew up in an effort to explain the field layout, The green of course is the main field, the purple is where the team trying to get to the choppa starts, the yellow is where the other team starts. The red is where the choppa is, and is the semi safe zone, the yellow team can fire in to that area but cannot physically enter that area, the purple team is trying to make it to the area to wait for the choppa to take them to safety. The blue area is where the choppa is taking people to safety. The brown circle is something I came up with as an after thought in relation to some comments I got in relation to the game, if unlimited lives are wanted for both teams you could have the brown circle represent the respawn point for the yellow team, and the purple team can just stay where they are shot and count to respawn or have an area near the red box for a respawn point. If you choose to make it a game of unlimited lives I suggest competing by the fastest time of getting the whole team to safety. However when kid flash and myself came up with this game we intended for it to be kinda one sided like hvz, the team getting to the choppa being similar to the human role the other team similar to the zombie role.

Posted Image

I hope you guys like the general idea of this, and try it out at one of your future wars. I am open to suggestion on variations and rule changes so just post those here so others can get ideas.

Last off all:
Posted Image

#296567 Could We Have A Sticky Thread For Notably Inactive Users?

Posted by nerf mafia on 25 March 2011 - 08:22 AM in Site Feedback

No he is not dead, however he has been busy with working last I heard from him.

#293916 Revolution Warm Up Wars

Posted by nerf mafia on 05 February 2011 - 02:48 PM in Nerf Wars

For those of you who don't know already BritNerf will be coming to Ohio in March. To celebrate this we will be having a series of wars in the Cincinnati Ohio area.

War #1 Mt. Airy Forest
When: Thursday March 17th
Address: http://maps.google.c...617,0.0842&z=14
Time: 10:10 - 5:00 (final dartsweep to start at ~4:30)
Pics of park: http://s609.photobuc.....0Airy Forest/

War #2 Boone Woods
When: Saturday March 19th
Address: http://maps.google.c...42&z=14&iwloc=A
Time: 12:00- 7:00
Pics of park: http://s609.photobuc...../Boone Woods/

War #3 Lazer Kraze
We will be finalizing the plans for this soon I hope. It will be friday night late.

War #4 Mt. Echo Park (REVOLUTION)
See Broken's thread for details.
More Info to follow soon!

Please post which of these wars you will be attending.

#289596 How To[mostly] Build An Svt4b

Posted by nerf mafia on 01 December 2010 - 09:25 AM in Modifications

I've been on the battle field with these many times, they are very impressive, but haven't become any form of advantage. I have a 4B done by brokensvt (not using these methods) and I love it, his work is very clean aswell as original.

Also THE OHIO PLAYDATE represent.

#289278 Louisville Metro Nerf War!

Posted by nerf mafia on 28 November 2010 - 06:36 PM in Nerf Wars

You guys are all welcome to come to Cinci some time to nerf, it should be decently close for you central Indiana guys.

#289263 Louisville Metro Nerf War!

Posted by nerf mafia on 28 November 2010 - 05:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I want to start by saying welcome. I am a fellow Southern Indiana nerfer, and believe it or not there are quite a few of us, Maytag is in Evansville for college, so he is semi close to you, the majority of us though are based a little further north accross the river from the Florence Kentucky area. We have a large amount of nerfers in the tristate area (Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana), afew of which are in the Louisville area (shrub for example, who regularly nerfs in up here) I believe there are other nic members in Louisville, aswell as an HVZ group. I along with others may be up for the drive down, but it would be a good idea for you to come up here and attend a few wars before hand.

#289207 Columbus War 2.2

Posted by nerf mafia on 28 November 2010 - 12:15 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm a maybe, I'd like to make it up to Columbus, but we'll see. Cinci guys let me know if you want to carpool, I can haul some people if I go.

#289190 Cinci Thanksgiving Showdown

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 November 2010 - 10:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Well I guess I'll go ahead and post.

Pros
Nerfing (duh)
forks, why so many
skyline chilli
no bake cookies at grandma's
getting some cool stuff
titan mav working better than expected
shrub's child showing up
no shrub stub (thank goodness)
having enough darts

Cons
speeding ticket (aparently maytag and I must look like drug dealers)
my lips were on fire
father time and angel not coming to the war, but hey they did come to skyline
drinking far too much at skyline
not getting maytag home as early as planned (oh well)

Yeah that's about all for now. Can someone post pictures of the forks?

#289054 Cinci Thanksgiving Showdown

Posted by nerf mafia on 27 November 2010 - 08:00 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok, I'm heading out now, I'm hoping to be at the park by 9:00. If any of you need me call me, you should have my number, if not check the event thread on facebook.

#288964 Cinci Thanksgiving Showdown

Posted by nerf mafia on 26 November 2010 - 03:22 PM in Nerf Wars

You know it man, working on darts and finishing up some blasters (well sorta).

#288668 It's A War 3 (foam Ninja Doesn't Do It Right)

Posted by nerf mafia on 20 November 2010 - 07:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I had fun, you know that is for sure.

Pros:
Mazooka I finally have one w00t
marshmallows working as ammo
The forst was Effeminate as always
putting marshmallows through cardboard
driving nails into plywood
buy one get one free whoppers
not getting lost, and making it home at a decent time
foam ninja....

Cons
some people left at lunch break
small attendance

#288618 It's A War 3 (foam Ninja Doesn't Do It Right)

Posted by nerf mafia on 19 November 2010 - 05:37 PM in Nerf Wars

I figure I should pull my resources and throw up some pics of the park for those who haven't played there.

http://s609.photobuc...../Dunham Park/

Also I would like to add that when you enter the park to find us you will turn left to continue of Dunham Way, rather than Dunham Lane. You will see the playground in the pictures, the parking lot is behind the playground. Also I for one would rather play in the playground it is very fun, but not safe with stefans, my suggested solution is everyone bring either stock darts, or mini marshmallows, or stefans, and fairly lower powered blasters. We can do a mix of both in the fort, and out of the fort, but the fort is my personal preferance. Outside of the fort would be fine with normal stuff such as +bows and other stuff in that power catagory. Note the the mini marshmallows are fairly inexpensive, and get surprisingly good ranges, also they work in most common barrel types, in my findings.

#288546 It's A War 3 (foam Ninja Doesn't Do It Right)

Posted by nerf mafia on 17 November 2010 - 10:52 PM in Nerf Wars

I believe Nihil, and ggk are both from Cleveland. I would say those 2 may be the best bets. I'll pm you a link to accounts for both of them, so you can see about bringing any of them.

#288536 It's A War 3 (foam Ninja Doesn't Do It Right)

Posted by nerf mafia on 17 November 2010 - 08:00 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be there, you know it. :P

#288534 It's A War 3

Posted by nerf mafia on 17 November 2010 - 07:30 PM in Nerf Wars

I am in for a war. I will see about bringing yoda. So thus far we have Myself, Kid Flash, Valor +1, that makes 4 of us. If yoda is in that makes 5, so maybe vista and boisie will be up for coming down. I'll spread the word on facebook, and what not and see who else we can get.

#288497 Cinci Thanksgiving Showdown

Posted by nerf mafia on 16 November 2010 - 08:05 PM in Nerf Wars

The thread has been edited and the address is now up. I have this up on 3 nerf sites, and facebook so hopefully we get some good attendance.

#288255 Cinci Thanksgiving Showdown

Posted by nerf mafia on 10 November 2010 - 11:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Considering some of the nerfers from our area have been away for awhile due to college, but will be back for Thanksgiving, it seems like the Perfect time for a war.

Date: November 27, 2010
Time 9:30 - until people no longer want to play, so likely around 5:00
Where to meet: The only shelter in the park, lol.
Where we will play: The trails near the shelter, and the surrounding area

What to bring:
Blasters, enough for yourself, your guests, and back ups aswell
Darts, same as above
Water, it may be cold out, but you will still need water
Food, or money to go get food
As many guests as possible, remember the more the merrier

What not to bring:
Homemade air blasters
Singled plugged titans
anything that could easily be mistaken for a real gun
Singled jobars, cobras, and anything that is meant to unclog a drain
Drugs, or alcohol, we don't want to draw unwanted attention
any real weapons, the last thing we want is cops

Attending:
Nerf Mafia
Thaygor
Kid Flash
Foam Ninja
Camo Pat

Maybes
Buffdaddy
Yoda

The one marked as A on the map is the park.
http://maps.google.c...bb5fdf0a813aeae

#288063 "it's A War" 2

Posted by nerf mafia on 06 November 2010 - 10:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Agreed.

#288056 "it's A War" 2

Posted by nerf mafia on 06 November 2010 - 09:55 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, I hate driving in Cinci, it is nothing like Indiana.
Pros:
Meeting new people, and nerfering with some experience good players.
Wye's
Tons of hoppers..... Mwah ha ha, I think we see the future coming at us fast.
CO-OP
The pre war fun, oh heck yes, party at tatmans, the picking up father time in the middle of the night, followed by picking up pvc, and other random stuff.
Bitch what'chu need, your grandson wants to talk to you, aww.
Finding Dez
Brokens guest sure can eat
goodness are you guys thirsty, no, (we were holding like 30 kool aid packets, 2 big bags of sugar, 1 gallon of milk, and 3, 1/2 gallons of tea)

Cons
fucked up gas station
Penn Station was packed, we left

That is all for now....

#287902 "it's A War" 2

Posted by nerf mafia on 04 November 2010 - 11:48 AM in Nerf Wars

Dunham, and Mt. Echo are afew blocks apart, so they are basically the same distance either way. I believe we had decided officially that we were going with Mt. Echo. Here is the park on google maps. The enterance 's address is 381 Elbron Avenue, Expect to see signs hanging showing where to go within the park, since there are quite afew people who have never nerfed at this location.

http://maps.google.c...1,0.013711&z=16

And on the food thing, several of us were planning to go to Penn Station after, so you guys are welcome to come to Penn Station with us.

#287819 "it's A War" 2

Posted by nerf mafia on 02 November 2010 - 08:21 AM in Nerf Wars

If anyone happens to have any of those flag football belts, or has a way to get some for us to use, please bring them, we will be trying out a name game (assuming it is ok with foam ninja) that uses those belts, or some other form of flag. Also I have a whole spool of thick paper that we can use to play a modified version on monster mash, same therory, but you just count up the number of shots that go through the paper. We have 2 carpe type games we will also try, one with 4 teams, 4 buckets, and one with 2 teams 1 bucket.

Rulers for the game with the flags.
2 teams
Each player wears/ keeps 2 flags each of these flags is a life
Once hit you surrender your flag to the person who shot you
If you shoot somebody, you recieve their flag, which becomes and extra life for you
team hits count, so you can save yourself by shooting/ tapping a fellow team mate, and gaining another life
once you loose all your flags you are out for the rest of the game, so make sure you get another life, using whatever mean necessary
The game is decided by whichever team is left standing, or whichever team has the most flags after the time is up.

1 drop point ball game rules.
2-4 teams, each with a bucket of balls
the balls are to be moved by the teams, to the center bucket
each player can carry 1 ball at a time
if a ball is dropped, then you must pick it up, and return it to your teams bucket
the first team to move all there balls into the center bucket wins

1 ball grab point rules.
2-4 teams
all the balls are in a center bucket
each team must move as many balls as possible into there bucket
if a ball is dropped it is free and anyone can pick it up and move it to there teams bucket
each player can carry 1 ball at a time
once all balls are gone, each time counts how many balls they have, and whichever team has the most balls wins

4 team ball game rules
4 teams each with one bucket
each team starts with 25 balls
you must move your teams balls into the buckets of the other teams
the other teams try to move there balls into your bucket
the drop bucket is the same bucket the team grabs from
after the time is up, or if 1 team has 0 balls in there bucket, and 0 balls held by team members the game is decided
once the game is over the balls held by each team member are to be returned to there team bucket
if you drop a ball it must be picked up and returned to your bucket
the team with the least balls in there bucket at the end wins
Note* the amount of balls in your bucket starts at 25, and will go up as other teams drop balls in your bucket, as a result you will want to move balls from your bucket to there buckets.

Assuming it is ok with everybody will we likely play these few new game types. Feel free to post here any concerns or questions about these game types.

#287372 "it's A War" 2

Posted by nerf mafia on 23 October 2010 - 07:55 AM in Nerf Wars

Unfortunatly I absolutely hate making darts, or else I'd be able to help you out. I know afew people on haven here, have some for for sale. If all else fails now is a good time to learn to make darts.

#287359 "it's A War" 2

Posted by nerf mafia on 22 October 2010 - 07:12 PM in Nerf Wars

Holy shit Kid Flash I haven't heard from since like forever, good to see you back and I hope to see you at the war. Also coop I sure hope you can make it also, since I am yet to nerf with you. Also I hung out with tatman, he and lyric and afew others plan to be there, so you can add them to the list.

#287199 "it's A War" 2

Posted by nerf mafia on 19 October 2010 - 09:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I should be there. Also really no singled pulse blasters wtf, your ruining my new primaries.

#285991 War In Cincy

Posted by nerf mafia on 24 September 2010 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok so foam ninja's pussy ass backed out, yoda won't be coming due to knee problems, maytag is still away at college. So at the moment it looks like just me. I'll call around and see if I can find anyone to tag along. Also I drove past the park again today to check out the parking situation it looks kinda tight, and we don't want paul backing into anyone's car so I will be most likely parking up the road at grandma's and getting dropped off, if we need more parking we can probably move some of the cars up her way. We'll see in the morning, also if anyone is up for going to see Blue Oyster Cult tonight for free, they will be at lawrenceburg fall fest google it, and if your are going to come and have my number call me, I should be there.

#285808 War In Cincy

Posted by nerf mafia on 21 September 2010 - 08:10 AM in Nerf Wars

I plan to be there. Also here are some pic's.

http://s609.photobuc...O... Face Park/

#285235 Mafia/ Shrub B-day War

Posted by nerf mafia on 10 September 2010 - 03:51 PM in Nerf Wars

So the war is tommorow people, lets get some of these maybe's turned into def's. I'll send out a message to the group on facebook reminding them. Also don't forget eyeprotection, money for dinner (cici's) if you plan to go with the group, and lunch if you want it. I don't know forsure if the restrooms will be unlocked,its incredibly likely they will be, but there are no gaurantee. Also bring plenty of water. I shall be there at 9:00, and we plan to start a 10:00. So see everyone tommorow. Trading time will be before 10:00, during lunch break, and after the war this will help keep things moving. Also everyone is required to participate in dartsweeps, we've had issues with this before, and it works better, and fast if we work together.

#285127 Mafia/ Shrub B-day War

Posted by nerf mafia on 08 September 2010 - 09:28 PM in Nerf Wars

Just tell shrub I said he needs to bring you, that should convince him.

#285099 Mafia/ Shrub B-day War

Posted by nerf mafia on 08 September 2010 - 05:07 PM in Nerf Wars

You can come to pizza with us, if you'd like.

#284473 3 Sets Of Blastfire Tanks Not Working In Unison

Posted by nerf mafia on 31 August 2010 - 10:03 PM in Modifications

I assume since it did not work you need to mount the ball valve more directly to homemade fitting so that the air is not trying to pass through the small tubing. You will need to move the tubing the goes into the fitting thing from the pump, so that it goes into the side, making room at the bottom for the ball vlave.

#284461 3 Sets Of Blastfire Tanks Not Working In Unison

Posted by nerf mafia on 31 August 2010 - 08:47 PM in Modifications

Ok your problem clearly is that the blast button does not release release enough air fast enough. I would suggest trying something like a barbed T going between the pump and makeshift fitting, and on the spare end putting something like a 3k, 2k, or even titan tank. Any of the listed tanks should release enough air fast enough that you will have good results. if not feed the tubing off the T into a 1/2 ball valve, sealed up, you would fire by opening the ball valve.