ieatfood's Content

There have been 8 items by ieatfood (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#289833 Padding For Plunger Head

Posted by ieatfood on 02 December 2010 - 09:44 PM in Modifications

So honestly, Craft foam is pretty much the best I guess? If your using clipped guns I wouldn't use felt because it cannot compress enough to load in clips. (I tried it on my Longstrike)

#290601 Maverick Cocking Pin Fix Help.

Posted by ieatfood on 10 December 2010 - 10:40 PM in Modifications

I believe frost vectron posted a guide on how to FIX the cocking pin but instead of a fence bracket could I do it without one? If not what if I placed washers (plastic or metal) around the steel rod on the outside of the shell would it work? Has anyone tried it? I am planning to put a spring about 2-4x stronger than the stock one. :lol:

#290986 Maverick Cocking Pin Fix Help.

Posted by ieatfood on 15 December 2010 - 10:32 PM in Modifications

Thanks. I think I'll just drill through and use some bolts.

#291077 Maverick Cocking Pin Fix Help.

Posted by ieatfood on 17 December 2010 - 10:05 PM in Modifications

Thanks. I think I'll just drill through and use some bolts.

Not some. A bolt. A single bolt... Just use a 1/8 inch bit and drill where the normal bolt would have gone through. Then get a small bolt and thread it through.

Good idea. i will do it on the weekend.

#291380 Dart Tag "swarmfire"

Posted by ieatfood on 22 December 2010 - 10:46 PM in General Nerf

I think on urban taggers blog I found a picture of two new dart tag guns one appears to be the swarmfire but the other looks like a raider. Any info on THAT?

#291383 Stampede Shield In Wars

Posted by ieatfood on 22 December 2010 - 10:56 PM in General Nerf

There is no reason to decide as a whole community whether or not to count these hits or not. Just as in all shield related rules, it is up to the war organizer(s) to decide what is allowed or not allowed to be used as a shield.

Nicely said. I agree.

However, you might want to consider the fact that the shield is really freaking small, and any protection you might get from it would be negated by the fact that you would be leaving other large portions of your body exposed, and of course, any gun you attatch it to would have more mass than a regular manta or a Stonewall shield, and you would have to flail the gun around to catch darts, and you just might knock yourself out.

If you feel the need to use a tacticool attatchment as an advantage peice, I would go with a Recon light (stock or modded) at night, or use one of the variety of scopes, which actually offer a good bit of precision when used correctly.

Actually, in say an indoor war, (in a house) if someone tried to crouch down with it and used say, a super-clip along with the bi-pod, it wouldn't be that easy to hit them. So I personally say, let the host decide if he wants people to be "virtually unhitable" :lol:

#291508 Dart Tag "swarmfire"

Posted by ieatfood on 25 December 2010 - 04:29 PM in General Nerf

If you can't wait for it to come out in the states, you can get it on ebay, if you want to spend the money.

Dart Tag 20 Swarm fire

You could buy like 4 Stampedes for that price. No thanks, lol.

I think I'd rather spend that kind of money on a +bow. Anyway, Who on earth named it anyway? (I mean which PERSON named it.)

#292104 Happy New Year!

Posted by ieatfood on 02 January 2011 - 09:33 PM in Off Topic

My resolution? Get to Apocalypse which more or less could be impossible since I live in Canada... My other one is to build a +bow...