xXasskickerXx's Content

There have been 15 items by xXasskickerXx (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#341657 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 01 September 2014 - 02:43 PM in Modifications

This is my custom longshot : the reaper. It has a BBB spring in it , the ar removed , the slide unlocked, bondo in the grip and the case cut down.
The paint job is only one color and I sanded off parts of the paint to make it blue. It shoots 90-100 feet angled
The Reaper

#341656 Don't Take Away My Crossbow, Mommy!

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 01 September 2014 - 02:25 PM in Articles

I use a heavily externally and internally modified longshot called the reaper it has great range and rate of fire. So my technique is to sprint extremely quickly in a zigzag pattern at my target then turn at the last second and fire. This technique works with almost any blaster especially something like a titan shotgun.

#341307 Full Auto Barricade

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 19 August 2014 - 12:36 AM in Modifications

Ok so nice job really but for all that trouble why not minimize a rapidstryke and rig it up to some trustfires like coop772s nerf Uzis

#341467 Demollisher rockets...titan interchange?

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 23 August 2014 - 04:36 PM in Darts and Barrels

What do you get if you take the titan tank and pump then integrate it into a stryfe and make it fire demolisher missiles?
You get what the demolisher should be

USER WAS SUSPENDED FOR THIS POST

#341634 Will there ever be any more mega blasters?

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 31 August 2014 - 08:35 AM in General Nerf

I absolutely love the mega Magnus and I'm kinda upset that there was never any more mega guns. I Also wish they made suction mega darts because they would be more accurate.
But think about it, mega darts have so much potential. What about a magazine fed pump action mega blaster with an 18 dart drum like the alpha trooper? Or a double barrel mega shotgun with a stepped trigger like the barrel break? That's just a few ideas, let me know what mega blasters you guys want to see

#341642 Will there ever be any more mega blasters?

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 31 August 2014 - 12:34 PM in General Nerf

Okay,First of all, they did make other mega blasters. The mega centurion, which sucked butts, and the mega thunderbow which was pretty cool. Mega darts also are already more accurate than elite darts because they have 2 air release holes instead of 1 in order to balance them out more. Your idea about the pump action magazine fed blaster sounds cool, but an 18 dart drum designed for mega darts would be way to bulky to be practical. I mean, the 6rd centurion clip is already way to bulky to be practical.

When I said other I meant other than the centurion(more like shiturion ) thunderbow and Magnus, and mega darts are more accurate than elite darts but suction mega darts would be extremely accurate

#341308 Retaliator Hard Prime Issue

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 19 August 2014 - 12:46 AM in Modifications

Honestly you should just get a rampage (9 the raider was far superior to the recon) up the spring tension with a retaliator spring and call it a day

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

#341463 A "cool" hot glue dome technique

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 23 August 2014 - 01:25 PM in Darts and Barrels

I just ordered enough supplies to make 240 Stefans so I've been practicing making glue domes on old elites and streamlines so I can find a good technique and I found a really "cool one".
If you run an ice cube on the outside of the dome it cools the outside but the inside is still liquid. This gives you 2 things one is that the tip doesn't drip and the other is that if you don't touch it for too long you can shape it with your hands. I was experimenting with round pointed and flat domes and it seems the flat ones are easiest.

#341659 A "cool" hot glue dome technique

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 01 September 2014 - 02:59 PM in Darts and Barrels

Xxxx, to my knowledge, slug style darts are the norm in the northeast US. Being from Massachusetts, you will likely never get to use them in your/my region. While glue domes are not outright banned in, say, the south east or the California nerf scene, don't expect to use your darts up in here.

Wait holdup another nerfer from the northeast?

#346487 After Burner concept idea

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 01 May 2015 - 09:44 AM in Modifications

I was wondering if anyone tried making an afterburner out of a barrel attachment possibly with its own battery pack or running off of the blasters batteries with something like demolisher quick clips

Concept thread, history of warnings and bad posts.

#341389 Advice on singled titan

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 20 August 2014 - 06:09 PM in Modifications

I have a singled titan with a hornet pump and 14 inch 1/2" Id copper barrel . It's inside a 3b she'll similar to a mav titan. Any ideas on how I can make it better or if it's battle worthy to be carried with my longshot?The b3 titan

There is nothing extremely egregious about this post, but the sum total of your posting history has been all marginally garbage so enjoy a 2 day ban.

#341401 Advice on singled titan

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 20 August 2014 - 09:01 PM in Modifications

My only advice from a performance standpoint would be to consider a higher volume pump, I don't know how many that little bugger takes to prime, but I usually call about 5 strokes tops for war readiness (I'm a cheap date, what can I say?) Aside from that, my only concern would be the overall rickety-ness of the thing, I also assess war readiness by how well it can be flung in haste and desperation while running through the woods. Essentially, if you wince when a 6 year old touches it, it ain't ready.

Plus, singled titans are hard to get away with in a lot of wars (trust me, I have 5, we've had to hide them in DTGs, volunteer to be point-blanked, and all other manner of silliness).

I tried the stock pump but the hornet pump has a one way valve witch is a fine trade off for the smaller volume . it's also far from rickety I can throw the thing away if I have to but I wouldn't want to if I don have to,

#341410 Advice on singled titan

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 21 August 2014 - 12:18 AM in Modifications

My only advice from a performance standpoint would be to consider a higher volume pump, I don't know how many that little bugger takes to prime, but I usually call about 5 strokes tops for war readiness (I'm a cheap date, what can I say?) Aside from that, my only concern would be the overall rickety-ness of the thing, I also assess war readiness by how well it can be flung in haste and desperation while running through the woods. Essentially, if you wince when a 6 year old touches it, it ain't ready.

Plus, singled titans are hard to get away with in a lot of wars (trust me, I have 5, we've had to hide them in DTGs, volunteer to be point-blanked, and all other manner of silliness).

Do you think a mag strike pump would work

Don't double post especially when you're replying to the same person. This isn't Facebook.

#341306 Longshot for nic ?

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 19 August 2014 - 12:31 AM in Modifications

So I have a really badass longshot with the ar removed a bbb spring added to the stock one and the slide unlocked the case is also cut Down so I can easily muzzle load it it has the stock barrel and muzzle removed too so do you guys think that with Stefan's or even suction l33t darts it would be good for nic wars that is if there EVER ANY NIC WARS IN NEW ENGLAND but I digress

This post is a mess

#341645 Any nerfers in the Randolph MA area

Posted by xXasskickerXx on 31 August 2014 - 01:21 PM in General Nerf

I'm a nerfer in the Randolph area and since I can't travel far I was wondering if there are any nerfers in my area