Demon Lord's Content

There have been 268 items by Demon Lord (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#273657 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Demon Lord on 29 April 2010 - 03:43 AM in Modifications

Posted Image
Painted by Merzlin for an A3k trade.

#316320 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by Demon Lord on 30 May 2012 - 03:14 PM in Homemades

I present to you the first known TornadoBow with a Rainbow Catch:
Posted Image

Proudly owned by Funky Mutha Facko

#271264 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by Demon Lord on 03 April 2010 - 11:46 PM in Homemades

Posted Image

Acquired at the March 27th MN war, now it is completed. 5 ft hopper clips with 4ft long PETG barrels on a double action OMFGHAMP piston system. This thing kicks ass.

#293579 Community Snap Thread

Posted by Demon Lord on 30 January 2011 - 06:31 AM in Homemades

E-tape and screws will be your friend. You only really need to glue/goop the front bushing/coupler in anyway, as you can just unscrew the back and pull out the mechanism behind the SNAP.

#292101 Community Snap Thread

Posted by Demon Lord on 02 January 2011 - 08:40 PM in Homemades

Should zip ties and hot glue not work, try JB-WELD. I've used that stuff numerous times on many applications and its held up every time.

#281114 Nerf Stampede - Reviews & Internals Guide

Posted by Demon Lord on 24 July 2010 - 01:53 AM in General Nerf

At least it isn't/doesn't appear to be reverse plundered. Looks like a good RoF gun and IMHO very tacticool looking and fast reload type as well. Is Nerf listening to us?

#317068 Foam in the Fort III - July 21st, 2012

Posted by Demon Lord on 16 June 2012 - 01:43 PM in Nerf Wars

I am a maybe, its a little far out still to make guarantees for this.

#318894 Foam in the Fort III - July 21st, 2012

Posted by Demon Lord on 20 July 2012 - 04:03 PM in Nerf Wars

it's the day before the war and to work decided to have me work overtime saturday so as much I hate do this for the third year in time to roll I'm gonna have to cancel.

#317244 Foam in the Fort III - July 21st, 2012

Posted by Demon Lord on 20 June 2012 - 02:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Baring any surprises (JINX!) I'll be there as well. Does this make it Demonic Carbonation? Carbonated Demon? for this war?

#317213 Foam in the Fort III - July 21st, 2012

Posted by Demon Lord on 20 June 2012 - 01:05 AM in Nerf Wars

I shot my own daughter on the way to winning that round. I'm a stone-cold zombie killer.

Whoa man...that's cold. Really cold. Remind me not to ally with you for that round.

#294165 Official Steam/pc Gaming Thread

Posted by Demon Lord on 08 February 2011 - 04:58 AM in Off Topic

Steam account name: DemonLordDirge
Display name: Various X

If you want to add me as a friend, search for DemonLordDirge.

#291607 R Series Blasters - Overview!

Posted by Demon Lord on 26 December 2010 - 10:18 PM in Homemades

CPVC at lowes is generally right next to the PVC in that same isle and is beige as a rule instead of white.

#294325 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 10 February 2011 - 08:28 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm also a maybe. I'll be carpooling with Ryan, so it's pretty much both of us or neither. I'll figure out if I'm coming as the date approaches.

Heck if Ryan can't drive you and you're ready to go I'll drive and you can carpool with me

#294609 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 17 February 2011 - 01:32 AM in Nerf Wars

I have no opinion on the matter.

#296417 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 22 March 2011 - 03:05 AM in Nerf Wars

Really the whole day was awesome.
+ Biggest war I've been to yet, and possibly the biggest in the Midwest so far.
+ BritNerf is actually a real person, and a cool one at that
+ Sword fight, nuff said. Valor I want to see that video posted
+ SorrowX's turret works and held up during the war. My darts were a different story
+ Getting both names and faces
+ Firestorm with 6 rings, booyah
+ One of the longest CTF games I've ever played
+ Did I mention cool people?
+ Scatterblast, thanks for trading the beef jerky for the discount Wicket

I'll be sure to attend more wars in Ohio, it was worth the trip. Just next time I'll arrive not having been up for 26 hours straight.

#296688 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 27 March 2011 - 03:06 AM in Nerf Wars

Awesome, glad to see those videos posted.

#293946 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 05 February 2011 - 08:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Sounds like I've got a trip to plan then. Hopefully I'll have other people with me than just me to represent the Chicago area. I'll have to build a giant foam fork for the Ohio playdate people. Stuff to do, stuff to do...

#296260 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 19 March 2011 - 01:11 AM in Nerf Wars

Sleep is for the week. This is going to be a long but worthwhile day. I'm leaving now.

#296229 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 18 March 2011 - 02:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Ryan: I'll take 500. I'll pay you at some point before or after the war.

To everyone else, see you on the field.

#295759 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 11 March 2011 - 12:03 AM in Nerf Wars

There is a place here in DeKalb that does T-shirts and the like. If I get all the shirt info (sizes, designs, numbers, etc. ) I can talk to them and possibly have them print up the shirts.

#293940 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 05 February 2011 - 07:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Assuming that this is the actual thread and not the previous thread, I'll be representing Illinois and will be there.

#303350 Orange Mod Works Kit Reviews

Posted by Demon Lord on 15 August 2011 - 12:32 AM in General Nerf

Think of it this way with the kits; it will encourage people to try out their own mods and ideas. People swap out springs, add longer barrels, and when a person has a whole spare set of internals sitting around, people will mess around with those to see what they can do.

#318159 Nerf Elite Retaliator

Posted by Demon Lord on 08 July 2012 - 01:44 AM in Modifications

Hasbro measures maximum ranges by angling the blasters and from what I've been reading angled shots are actually really close to their claims. Anyone with proof feel free to correct or back me.

#280351 Humans Vs Zombies Recommended Weapons

Posted by Demon Lord on 15 July 2010 - 05:28 PM in General Nerf

Forum glitch, please ignore.

#280350 Humans Vs Zombies Recommended Weapons

Posted by Demon Lord on 15 July 2010 - 05:26 PM in General Nerf

"Superhuman" HVZ tactics in action:
3:12
Red windbreaker.
Tech10.
Sword.
Pwnage

...what else can I say? Run, and dodge saved my butt more than once.

#281290 Humans Vs Zombies Recommended Weapons

Posted by Demon Lord on 26 July 2010 - 03:28 PM in General Nerf

Marshmallows are great spray weapons. Grab a handful of them and toss them at a group of zombies and you'll get at least one of them, assuming they don't scatter to avoid the throw.

#280270 Humans Vs Zombies Recommended Weapons

Posted by Demon Lord on 14 July 2010 - 09:46 PM in General Nerf

I just want to point out on benefit of carrying as many weapons as I did. If an ally ran out of ammo or had a gun jam I have them covered.

#280233 Humans Vs Zombies Recommended Weapons

Posted by Demon Lord on 14 July 2010 - 04:11 PM in General Nerf

I have to throw my two cents in here. I ran the HvZ at NIU for its entire span there and was the first "superhuman" of the club. Translation being I always made it out alive, even when I had a whole horde of Zombies (or zoombies in some cases) coming after me (happened on more than one occasion).
My standard loadout was my modded longshot with an extra clip with modded streamlines (I filled in the hole in the tip, greatly improved accuracy) and a side arm, usually a maverick with the AR's removed, firing screamer darts.
For missions I crammed on as much as I could carry. My idea of reloading on the fly was to switch weapons, so it wasn't uncommon to see me with 5+ guns on me, plus marshmellows and extra clips. Needless to say, I didn't move fast, but zilled zombies by the hundreds.
Since this was before raider, I saw a lot of Rf20s, tech tommy 20's and Magstrikes. High ROF is key in large zombie invasions, as well as good running shoes. You will do plenty of running.

#315389 Cataclysm 3 - Chicagoland War

Posted by Demon Lord on 08 May 2012 - 01:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok, so I need to stop making posts at 3 AM. My bad, we've got people from all over the US, either way this will be great.

#315535 Cataclysm 3 - Chicagoland War

Posted by Demon Lord on 10 May 2012 - 10:17 PM in Nerf Wars

If its anything like the last war there:
-- Bring your own food and hydration, there is stuff nearby but its a bit of a drive
-- Parking is along the nice wide shoulder of the road on both sides of the road
-- Bathrooms require a short drive to a nearby gas station (or a really long walk)

Be sure to bring the rest of the Wisconsin crew Louiec3

#315372 Cataclysm 3 - Chicagoland War

Posted by Demon Lord on 08 May 2012 - 02:02 AM in Nerf Wars

So far we have Illinois, Wisconsin and California and Jersey natives attending. This is going to be Effeminate.

#314470 Cataclysm 3 - Chicagoland War

Posted by Demon Lord on 17 April 2012 - 12:45 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there.

#263379 Longstrike Cs-6 Internals And Stock Mod [pics]

Posted by Demon Lord on 27 January 2010 - 03:20 AM in Modifications

I hate to be the one to toss this into the mix, but it looks like we have a recased Recon in the Longstrike. Plenty of room to toss in new internals, but its still a repackaged Recon.

#156442 Motorized Buzzsaw Mod

Posted by Demon Lord on 20 May 2008 - 10:21 PM in Modifications

Wow, just wow. Now I NEED to do this to my Buzzsaw now.
I've been kicking around this idea in my head for about a month but wasn't sure how to hook up the motor and that just gave me an idea on how to do it.
Thanks for the great write up.

#293580 Night Vision For N-strike

Posted by Demon Lord on 30 January 2011 - 06:45 AM in General Nerf

I can see in darkened areas for HvZ in campus settings or indoor wars with the lights out that something like this could be handy. Scenario specific of course, and defiantly not something I'd set out to buy if I had other things to buy, but a neat little find. Retarded? No. Niche. Quite.

#216328 Chicago Area Nerf Out

Posted by Demon Lord on 04 March 2009 - 07:40 PM in Nerf Wars

I will be attending for sure with the possiblility of several friends with me, none of which are on Nerfhaven.

#223347 Chicago Area Nerf Out

Posted by Demon Lord on 13 April 2009 - 03:34 AM in Nerf Wars

I'll be the first to admit, I'm the one who fell out the tree. Twice. Nice curve to run up however I could not get the speed I needed to stay up the tree.
The war was a lot of fun, I look forward to the next war and wars around the Chicago area.
Pros:
-Got to meet a TON of new people
-Discovered my lever action longshot is STILL something to be feared
-Bombardment with said longshot during CTF was quite fun
-Actually fielding all of my nerf guns with friends of mine to prove even the simple mods kick ass much ass as the tough ones
-Overall having a lot of fun with good people who enjoy the hobby and sport

Cons:
-Too long between rounds
-More game options
-Honesty at times could have been much better

@Zorn: Hey! Not my fault my friends are slow!

#286262 4 Chan, Johnny

Posted by Demon Lord on 29 September 2010 - 06:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Speaking of issues popping up at the last minute, my car suspension decided to rust out and fall apart on me so while I may show up Saturday (I'm going to do my best) it won't be until much later, if at all.

Just PARKOUR to the war...

Its not a matter of getting to the war, its a matter of Saturday is the only day I'll be able to fix my car. I'll do my damnest to make it to the war.

#283566 4 Chan, Johnny

Posted by Demon Lord on 20 August 2010 - 12:09 AM in Nerf Wars

..Yeah. He and I are brothers, so that would be rather strange. Just saying.

Recent studies have shown that incest, especially homosexual (due to impossibility of pregnancy), has a much higher incidence rate than previously thought.

You can tell Klaiviel that.

I can verify this. Incest is a lot more common than previously thought and is most common with brother/sister or brother/brother or sister/sister relationships.
Ahhhh, the stuff you learn in GenEds in college...

#286099 4 Chan, Johnny

Posted by Demon Lord on 26 September 2010 - 06:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Less than one week out till the war and I just want to say that I will have stuff to sell. Some blasters but also for those in the melee business (mostly the WI and IN guys) I will have a TON of melee weapons that I have no need for and would like to get rid of.
This is what I have for sale melee-wise (note, these are NOT your standard PVC boffers, these are rattan core boffers that will hold up longer than PVC will):
- 2 6 foot staffs $25 each
- 2 Axes $25 each
- Several swords of various sizes - $15 to $25 each
- A Korean style Katana - $30

A blaster list and prices will be up in the next day or two.