Modnar's Content

There have been 11 items by Modnar (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#6781 More Pics Of The New Lineup

Posted by Modnar on 09 July 2003 - 07:00 AM in General Nerf

HOW DO YOU GET THESE PICS?!?!?! :o
I hope that commlink 2-ish pistol from the last set of pics is slightly more... less $#AT than it's look-alike... :(

#5858 East Side...West Side...

Posted by Modnar on 21 June 2003 - 09:02 AM in General Nerf

:mellow: ... Ontario, Canada... Where do you want me to click? :o

#5864 East Side...West Side...

Posted by Modnar on 21 June 2003 - 10:41 AM in General Nerf

:mellow: I guess I'm closest to the east coast... of canada... :o

#7019 Rad 4.0 Foam Firing Robot Thingy

Posted by Modnar on 14 July 2003 - 08:42 PM in General Nerf

:lol: thats funny, that was pretty much my first impression of it! :D
I was just wondering if anyone had actually purchased it, and if they had found any real use for it. I don't see how they could... *Imagines the little robot thing skidding along the floor, plunking bits of foam down at peoples feet while having the batteries kicked out of it* :rolleyes: good times... good, times... :mellow:

#7012 Rad 4.0 Foam Firing Robot Thingy

Posted by Modnar on 14 July 2003 - 07:46 PM in General Nerf

I just found this RAD 4.0 @ robottoys rather interesting and was wondering if anyone could vouch for it not being a piece of CR@P. The darts almost look like airjet micros. :huh:

#6482 Armageddon Video(s)

Posted by Modnar on 03 July 2003 - 08:21 AM in Site Feedback

Does anyone have/know where I can find some of the older armageddon/lano footage? If so, it would be really useful in gathering people for the nerf clan I'm setting up.

#7038 Nerf Maxforce Video Game

Posted by Modnar on 15 July 2003 - 04:45 PM in General Nerf

In 1995 Atari announced an upcoming Nerf Maxforce Video Game for the Atari Jaguar (and other consoles of the time). This game was never released, but years later Nerf arena blast hit the PC (also Atari made). NAB was half-full of "hi-tech" fictionalized "Nerf Blasters", whereas the "nerf maxforce" game was to have a full cast of 12 real nerf blasters (fairly well modelled by the looks of them).

Opinions? Thoughts? (The E3 '95 trailer on that link sort of incorporates one of the old maxforce commercials{Oh, the memories... :huh: } which is why I dug it up on google anyways) Just found the whole thing interesting...

#7040 Nerf Maxforce Video Game

Posted by Modnar on 15 July 2003 - 05:08 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, NAB was really dissappointing in the amount of fictional coolness and unrealism they jammed into all of the non-fictitious guns. That game made the Pulsator of all gawdforsaken things look like the best gun out there. That was downright WRONG. :huh:

#5857 Guess Who?

Posted by Modnar on 21 June 2003 - 08:56 AM in Off Topic

Yup, NerfHaven is great. I remember pretty much everyone here... :mellow:
Oh! :o I forgot to introduce myself. I've been frequently watching the boards (sometimes posting under different names on various forums) for quite a few years, and figured i'd show my head now. I'm another one of them crazy Canadian nerfers, from Ontario, have nerfed for over seven years now, and have occasionally modified for about four years. I remember my first gun... the ever so trusty NB1. :D

#6955 Free Webhosting

Posted by Modnar on 13 July 2003 - 02:19 PM in Off Topic

I'm looking for a site to stick my nerf clan webpage up on. Can anyone help me in the field of finding one with a fair bit of space, but little to no popups.
Please, any reccomendations would be useful. Is spaceports.com any good? ;)

#6957 Free Webhosting

Posted by Modnar on 13 July 2003 - 02:24 PM in Off Topic

Thanks, I'll go check that out.