TualatinNerfer's Content

There have been 42 items by TualatinNerfer (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#13413 Petg

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 29 November 2003 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

Ok.. it seems like these days everyone is using petg for barrels. i want to know, is petg cheaper, price per foot, than brass, including shipping.

I forgot who was selling the petg. Who is selling it now?
Um...My biggest beef against petg is sending my money to somebody i don't know. I just want to know how everyone else is feeling about petg. it it worth buying, or what?

P.S. I am using at2k's and at3k's. Planning on getting a TT or two.

#13597 Urak-hai Cross Bow

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 02 December 2003 - 10:17 PM in General Nerf

I have been looking at some guns, thinking about what to get. I was lookin at cxwq's mod for the Urak-hai crossbow. IT seems like its pertty sweet. Is it worth buying and modding? has any one had experince with it?

#10721 Bbb

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 29 September 2003 - 06:38 PM in Modifications

i ruined my friends eagle eye, and my converted super soaker

#10659 Bbb

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 28 September 2003 - 10:49 PM in Modifications

I have modded guns for my friends too. I broke 2 of his 5, but i made his airtech sweet.

Did you modd the inside? Don;'t do it. If he wants to shoot other ammojust add new barrels like you said you did.

Other wise I hope he was a good friend, a forgiving friend, or your screwed.

it only shoots air tech micro darts (yes they are different from other micros) and mega darts well.

Just stick with stefan or at micros.

#13344 Mod For Cps 2500

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 28 November 2003 - 01:42 AM in Modifications

pcv makes a good barrel
I used 7/8 cpvc on my cps 500. it shot stefan megas it worked ok

What kind of darts are you planning on shooting?

#13319 Need Some Help With At2k (newbie)

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 26 November 2003 - 11:17 PM in Modifications

use crayola markers for barrles!

#10586 Is Cpvc Really Good For Anything?

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 28 September 2003 - 02:03 PM in Modifications

i use cpvc for shooting stefan magas. IT is smooth.

Take your darts to homedepot or any hardware store, and see which barrel material fits your darts the best.

#13709 Friend's Dad's

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 04 December 2003 - 08:23 PM in Off Topic

my best friends dad just died. IT is so wac . right before fing xmas. i really don't have a point here. just i need to vent a little

#13715 Friend's Dad's

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 04 December 2003 - 09:10 PM in Off Topic

he had a heart attack.

YOu know what really bloes about the whole thing?

he was just about to start nerfing, seriously. now that his dad is , well, it just sucks

#13346 Stefans

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 28 November 2003 - 01:54 AM in General Nerf

every one has there own twist on the original
make your custom stefans

#13610 Plunger Gun

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 03 December 2003 - 01:16 AM in Homemades

you deserve a metal for trying on somthing original.

#10732 Pteg

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 29 September 2003 - 07:29 PM in Modifications

sorry

#13360 At3k Leak

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 28 November 2003 - 07:09 PM in Modifications

Did you hot glue the over pressure valve on your pump? B/c you might have a tiny piece that kinda flaps over every on and then. idk.

To be honest, you might as well just leave it alone. From what i understand after the funky pump, it still works. It really doesn't sound that bad. I would just leave the gun alone. Cut your loses on a botched job.

Well accually, if i was me i would end up taking all the tape off, and finding the damn leak.

#10719 Pteg

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 29 September 2003 - 06:37 PM in Modifications

Thanks, IronRhino i would like some pteg

#10660 Pteg

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 28 September 2003 - 10:55 PM in Modifications

I am thinking about using PTEG. Where do you get it

#10443 Put Them To Shame!

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 25 September 2003 - 11:39 PM in Homemades

building wouldnt really be too hard and you could save on buying a solenoid because you would only really have to buy a ball valvebecause it wuld be a matter of opening up the valve and pointing and letting loose on the enemy :sinister:

I am planning on building my own homemade. I went to homedepot and looked around for a ideal trigger. I thought about ball valves, but they are too slow. I thought about hose sprayer handles but they won't make a good enough seal. I then asked my dad about my problem. He told me to look at blow gun triggers. What i mean by blowguns is the kind of valves used for air compressor/blower deal. This would be the idea trigger for the gun. It is call Blowgun safety lever.

The only draw back to this is that you need to figure out how to connect the airsupply sorce to the gun. But it would be easy to use.

#10575 Polybius

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 28 September 2003 - 11:22 AM in Off Topic

TITE

#10717 Stefans

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 29 September 2003 - 06:33 PM in General Nerf

EXPERIMENT, find what works best for your gun

#10576 Pull Valve

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 28 September 2003 - 11:25 AM in Homemades

HOw do you make a zero pull valve?

#13333 Crayola Markers

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 27 November 2003 - 07:02 PM in Modifications

ok guys, i hear people talking about how they tricked out their gun with crayola makers. Do markers really work for barrels, or what? I heard some say you use 'em to nest with PVC? how does that work?
:huh:
specifically i am tallking about my at3k. Does nesting mean that you put the marker in the turret and then the pvc over the marker?

#13357 Crayola Markers

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 28 November 2003 - 05:25 PM in Modifications

ok. I finished my at3k mod. I pluged up the over pressure release valve on the pump handle. I sawed off the stock turret below the line. Then I stole aobut 12 crayola markers from my little sister.

To make the barrels i cleaned out the markers by removing the felt tip and by pullin the back cap off and removing the stuff in the inside.

next i sawed off about an inch from the front of the markers. I took a file and bored out the marker shell. These parts are the front of the barrel.

for the back of the barrel i cut off the first half inch of the tip. and i bored out the inside till it was smooth.

Then i put the back end of the fornt marker to the back end of the back marker usiing electrical tape.

i then put this barrel on to the turret. the shoot my micro stefans quite well.

Basically this whole thing really had no point. Besides that i, for under twenty bucks,(b/c of markers retributtion) have a kick ass weapon of foamy that will make your little sister pee her pants. :huh:

#10723 My Eab

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 29 September 2003 - 06:42 PM in Modifications

Man i have had the same problem except on an eagle eye.
IT es me off

#13373 Crayola Markers

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 28 November 2003 - 10:07 PM in Modifications

Thanks for all your help.

My plan is to go now and buy some 1/2 cpvc. Also, i am gonna buy some brass.

I would buy some petg, but i really dont know where to get it, and buying it off some guy i never met doesn't sit well with me. Whose bought petg? tell me about it.
~B

#10530 I Need Instuctions To A Hameade Sniper

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 27 September 2003 - 05:47 PM in Homemades

OK I am new to nerf. BUt i have modded my own guns. But i just am not satisyed with the results, so i am designing my own homemade. I am using super soaker parts to do it. The hardest thing, besides not having money, is finding the right valve for you and your gun. Every thing else is cheap and readily availble.

So, have you ever looked at what makes an Air tech or a Super soaker fire. Cannibalize the valve that fires it. I gonna be winter soon and you wont need your supersoaker, don't worry if you break it. I have modded 5 guns and i broke 3, however i learned from my mistakes.

There is no set pattern for getting into nerf, just do somthing and you will be inspired to do more. Never be afraid to fail. Get better or bitter.

#13080 3/8 Inch Fbr

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 20 November 2003 - 07:57 PM in General Nerf

What is FBR?
i am a dumbass
fowam backer rod

#10531 Looking For Brass

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 27 September 2003 - 05:57 PM in Homemades

Whats better copper or brass?

#13416 Clip Loading At3k

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 29 November 2003 - 10:08 PM in Modifications

man its kinda wac to sigle barrel a at3k. what a waste of hard earned money.

i modded a at2k and a at3k at the same time. i singled the at2k and left the at3k alone. Now i wish that i had just bought a at2k because using the same at mods the at2k shoots much father and harder.

ps. I made a nef believer today. Rack one convert for Tualatin! THe CRUSADER! he is a big paintballer, and watching him scream in pain after getting shot pointblank with a stefan was more fun than screwing your sister.

#13703 MOds

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 04 December 2003 - 07:22 PM in Off Topic

your right

#13478 MOds

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 01 December 2003 - 12:44 AM in Off Topic

Screwed up mod jobs

#13509 MOds

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 01 December 2003 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

I had to burry a friends eagle eye, chainblazer.

#13702 Jspb Lightsaber 'n Shotgun

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 04 December 2003 - 07:19 PM in Homemades

thirst you need to post that in the 'nade tread thats going on. also dont be so negative, you are always bringing the negative in to a post or tread. cheer up bud, or you'll get shot with a stefan.

#13656 Jspb Lightsaber 'n Shotgun

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 03 December 2003 - 08:23 PM in Homemades

that air desgin might be good for grendes,

#13662 Jspb Lightsaber 'n Shotgun

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 03 December 2003 - 09:27 PM in Homemades

what i am thinking is if you can incorporate that air release design. it would work better as a mine. still with the brain power of the nerf community we could pull it off

#10533 In A Few Years...

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 27 September 2003 - 06:15 PM in General Nerf

One word: newbies

I AM THE FUTURE!!!

Nerf is only gonna die if there are no more nerf guns make. The toy company has the power.

Nerf is only the way it is b/c of a hand full of people. Stefan, Spoon, Vacc, CXQW. Scores of other not so famous people. Nerf is the way it it because we made that way, NOOBS have the power to make it boom or bust, NErf is growing.

#13830 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 06 December 2003 - 10:47 PM in Homemades

well
good for him
if he did it leave him alone
just send flowers
oh and i found a story about brass eagle blades::

We were out at our regular field when a 10 year old boy and his grandfather showed up. The kid had a blade. Grandpa just wanted to take the kid out for a day of fun. Well the little guy was watching everyone else, and noticed really quickly that he was not going to be able to play with his blade. So, my team felt really bad for the guys, and asked them to go and play a few games. I had an old phantom pump stock class that I went out with against little guy and his blade. Well, I got tired of standing 65 feet away and not even being threatened by the litte dude, and I figured I had to shoot him to end this torment. I thought the only good place to hit him was in the gun. It wouldn't hurt the kid, and I would feel a little better about it if I did it nicely. So, I took aim, squeezed the trigger and WHAM!!! Watched as the little dude was showered in paint and blue plastic shards! The damn thing blew up in his hand! I hit the thing right by the 12 gram, and I guess it just put too much stress on it, and it exploded. Everyone who was watching was laughing so hard, they almost pee'd in their pants. I ran to the kid to see if he was ok. He was in shock, and was going to cry. After getting him off the field, the guys on my team all coughed up $20 each, and went to the "shack" and got the kid a spyder compact. He was happy, and the Grandfather was very thankful that we showed concern.

Hell, I would d to have it on video tape! It was the funniest God damned thing that has ever happend to me! It was worth the $20 I gave the kid.

I give it a 10 due to it being the funniest event of my paintball life! thanks Brass Seagul for a once in a lifetime event!!!

#13785 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 06 December 2003 - 12:22 AM in Homemades

no, the co2 would do the same thing as a regular homemade, it would fill a fireing chamber. It is the same deal like a regular pump, except co2 is a sdource where you doint need to pump. Look at a paintball gun, the idea(for blow back, your standard gun) is that when you pull the trigger you release a amout of co2 that shoots the ball and blows back the bolt. I have been thinging about it.. you really can't make a home made co2 with out useing paintball gun parts. look at boltsniper, his plan calls for the bolt of a brass eagle blade. Charlie used a regulator.

#13774 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 05 December 2003 - 09:11 PM in Homemades

wow my old topic was dug up

#10532 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 27 September 2003 - 06:07 PM in Homemades

[FONT=Geneva]I have been in nerf for a little less more than a month. I have sucessfully moded a coulple of guns. I modded my neighbors airtech 2k and i have converted a super soaker. But i want somthing more. I want to use CO2! ;)

I am planning on making a homemade CO2 gun. Has anyone sucessfully made one. I saw one on nerf hq or somewhere, a guy named boltsniper(i think) made a bolt action co2 gun. Does any one have any practical ideas.

thanks

#13150 Why Do You Nerf?

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 23 November 2003 - 02:22 AM in General Nerf

To be honest the best thing about nerf is the flexiblity of making or modding your own personalized weapon.

My friends and i paintball. But we nerf to build our paintball skills. You can nerf in your street but you cant paintball inyou neighbor hood.

SO basicly i nerf because i like modding and it helps me build my paintball skills.

#15021 Get Anything Good For Xmas

Posted by TualatinNerfer on 25 December 2003 - 12:02 PM in Off Topic

i got a halo tsa hopper
Custom Products 4 piece barrel set
47/3k Nitro tank

lol thats all