CustomSnake202's Content

There have been 476 items by CustomSnake202 (Search limited from 08-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#20723 March Madness

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 04 March 2004 - 11:44 PM in Off Topic

Just wanted to know who you guys think and/or rooting for in the big dance. I'm going for Arizona myself. I know they are heavily overrated but hopefully they can play like a team once again. I believe that Stanford will eventually fall (hoping tonight against Washington St.) in the tournament. I'm not sure who will take it all this year, its kind of unclear at the moment. Let's go Cats!

#51166 Happy Birthday

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 30 March 2005 - 11:01 PM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday NinjZ; go get wasted and remember to pass out on your stomach.

#27949 My At3k Is Leaking Air

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 07 June 2004 - 04:32 PM in Modifications

I was just shooting my at3k right now and it started leaking air. It did this many times so I opened it up to see whats what. Everything looks fine but when I pump it up, the I can hear and feel the air coming out of the pump shaft. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I haven't heard about a leaky at3k yet.

EDIT: I just found Ice Nine's post from a while back and I figured out my problem.

#24484 My At3k

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 18 April 2004 - 09:55 PM in Modifications

As I was wondering around my house I found an old kleenex box that I had saved because it looked pretty sweet. It looks like there a bunch of little balls seperated by boxes and has a 3D look.
Posted Image
So I then decided to cut it up and put it in my At3k. I also brass barreled it and painted the fake hose, the front, and back red.
Posted Image
Posted Image
What do you think?

#30008 Spider-man 2

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 30 June 2004 - 11:13 PM in Off Topic

I just got back from the cinemas also. Great CGI and storyline. It's definately a different theme than the first Spider Man, which I found appealing. I look foward to the next one, go see it you hosers.

#24000 Leaky Ss2

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 11 April 2004 - 05:23 PM in Modifications

I recently took apart my SS2 because when I pumped it, air would escape through the pump tube and through the front of the air tank. One thing that kept the air in the tank was when I pumped up my gun and pushed up the pump and held it in place so no air could easily go through the pump shaft. There doesn't seem to be any problems witht the tank itself, but there is definately a problem. Any suggestions or ideas?

#360026 Amazon.com BOGO 40% Off Sale on Select Nerf Guns

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 19 May 2017 - 10:07 PM in General Nerf

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that Amazon.com is currently running a BOGO 40% Off sale on certain Nerf blasters, although Amazon does not provide a list of all the blasters that are covered by this sale. Therefore, you will have to look for the words "Buy 1, Get 1 40% off Nerf toys" on the product page of a particular blaster in order to know whether or not it qualifies. Blasters that I've found that qualify for this deal are the Apollo, Artemis, Alphahawk and FalconFire (seems likely that all blasters in the Rival and AccuStrike line qualify, but you'll have to test that out for yourselves). Amazon does not specify how long this sale will be available.

-Snake

#26923 Do U No Where?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 24 May 2004 - 07:38 PM in General Nerf

LOL heh heh aim talk

Either your trying to be funny or your just really dumb; its a hard one to call. And if you post again, try to type something that would actually help someone with their problem, not just to look cool.

#29860 Airtech 1000

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 29 June 2004 - 09:34 AM in Modifications

Your not going to find an airtech1000 with good ranges at all. Since you have the gun, I would just single barrel it with brass or whatever fits your darts. It's the most you'll get out of the gun.

#16476 Laughing Is Good For You

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 15 January 2004 - 11:45 PM in Off Topic

I needed a good bedtime story.

#72668 One More Question

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 08 February 2006 - 06:57 PM in Modifications

If you add the extra 4", it should give you more accuracy and probably a little more range. A little more length is better than just having your dart pop out of a barrel stub. Experiment with a few different lengths to see which one works best for you.

#16848 My Flash Site (non Nerf)

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 January 2004 - 10:14 PM in Off Topic

Thanks guys. I know, I'm a dumbass for not tweening and making smoother movements. It actually wastes my time doing it crappy. Well, now that I got Flash mx and not an old version that's super slow, I'm gonna use the tween now but stick with my general story-line.

#16837 My Flash Site (non Nerf)

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 January 2004 - 07:03 PM in Off Topic

Ok guys, I put up this site a few months ago and actually had a fun time with it. I have a few of my flash movies posted on there that I created in Flash MX. The reason I'm posting this is just to see if it's good or sucks ice, cause I was thinking of working on some new movies but I wanted some feedback from the guys at Haven. Well, here it is.......

RadioActiveBeaver

#31218 My Flash Site Revised

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 14 July 2004 - 09:19 PM in Off Topic

The movies should just load right where the tv screen is. It might take a little depending on your internet speed.

#31310 My Flash Site Revised

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 15 July 2004 - 05:07 PM in Off Topic

Thanks a lot DJ. It didn't seem that you watched Cali-trip. That's my best work right there and I'm pretty contempt with it. In the club scene, I did through a few girls in but I can sorta see what you mean. I'm going to try to get a couple of people from my high school to do some voice overs. That should add a whole lot to my cartoons. For now, I can work on some more additions for my site.

#31214 My Flash Site Revised

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 14 July 2004 - 08:57 PM in Off Topic

Well, I posted my flash site a while back and received some feedback from you guys. I then realized how much my site and animation sucked. But I took a few people's advice and learned the ways of flash. Man I was animating all wrong. So I learned the basics, then gradually went to making objects transparent and whatnot. I finally finished my Fourth of July special on the Fourth and was very pleased with it. So, I decided to purchase some web space and a .com address for my site.

The appearance of the site has greatly improved and my web space, that is provided by electrickitten.com, allows me to host up to 100 megs of stuff. Anyway, I just wanted to let all you know about my improved site and flash skills. The address is http://www.radioactivebeaver.com. Go to the movies page and click on "Cali-trip". It's eight minutes long and has music in it. I wouldn't bother watching anything else, it's all poo. So if you get a chance to watch it, please tell me what you think. Also, mad props to my sister for helping me a bundle with the html.

#31235 My Flash Site Revised

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 15 July 2004 - 12:23 AM in Off Topic

If I had some good voices, I would add them in. Considering I don't, I use text dialogue. As for the graphics, I don't think they're that bad. I mean, the club scene? I thought that was pretty good. If you have any specific suggestions, just shoot. I appreciate the few good comments.

#50668 Itunes

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 26 March 2005 - 11:19 PM in Off Topic

Goodies

#33403 I Have A Question About A Splitfire Mod

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 07 August 2004 - 01:43 AM in Modifications

I would take one of your stefans with you and see how it fits SCH 80. If it's a good fit, definately get it. And if it doesn't, try to get some of that 9/16 brass from that one store. I'm sorry I didn't respond to this earlier; didn't mean to leave you hanging.

#33218 I Have A Question About A Splitfire Mod

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 05 August 2004 - 05:35 PM in Modifications

SCH 80 has an inter diameter of 1/2 inch and the outer diameter is 13/16, just over 3/4 of an inch. What kind of darts are you going to use? Have you tried your local ace hardware or hobby shop?

#80654 Happy Birthday!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 23 April 2006 - 02:13 PM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday Zero, have a good one fool.

For some reason it seems like Zero's birthday was only like three months ago. I guess its just me.

#64762 Different Guns

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 01 October 2005 - 06:05 PM in General Nerf

Anything that shoots those little orange darts isn't going to have very good range. The only thing those guns would be good for are to put other nerf gun internals into them.

Also, while I was scanning that site, I saw a replica M4 for ten dollars. I bought the same one at a dollar store for, you guessed it, a dollar.

#21996 At3 Mod Questions

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 March 2004 - 11:14 PM in Modifications

That's just a design on paper that Cx put inside his gun when he put it back together. I should do that myself...

#15160 Ps2 For $20

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 December 2003 - 12:16 AM in Off Topic

get it repaired.

#21747 I Can't Belive This

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 19 March 2004 - 11:13 PM in Off Topic

That's sad. But, I can imagine all of the people that would go to that.

#21281 My Many Ideas

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 13 March 2004 - 06:52 PM in Homemades

Don't double post, just give both your ideas in one post. Try to post some drawings and a description to explain it more.

#21174 Happy Birthday Rag!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 12 March 2004 - 10:49 AM in Off Topic

Happy birthday Ragornocks, now go and o.d. on some pie.

#84472 Lnl Question

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 06 July 2006 - 04:43 PM in Modifications

I recently received my LnL in the mail and I went straight to modding the sucker. However, in all the mods I have seen on the gun, including the one on the site, none tell me to remove the second air restrictor that is infront of the plunger head:
Posted Image

I feel like a noob asking this question, but I don't want to screw up my gun. It seems like it should be fine if I cut it off but I still want some input before I hack away. Thanks.

EDIT: After closer reading on Cxwq's mod, I figured out that it was removed. My folly, sorry guys.

#18540 Awesome Movie

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 08 February 2004 - 10:55 PM in Off Topic

I would much rather have a dirtbike.

I love the winter X games with dirtbikes. They just put like 30 spikes on the tires to get more traction. And then they just go off a huge hill of snow and bust out some tricks.

#57022 Veggie

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 09 June 2005 - 12:26 AM in Off Topic

Happy birthday, you're legal! As ompa said, the pen is mightier than the sword. That really has nothing to do with it except the pen.

#20899 Painting Techniques And Types

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 07 March 2004 - 11:14 PM in Modifications

Well, you should always use primer before you paint it.

Well that explains a lot. Thnaks for the advice guys.

#20870 Painting Techniques And Types

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 07 March 2004 - 05:31 PM in Modifications

After seeing some pretty sweet paint jobs in the forums, I decided to do a little painting myself. I tried spray painting my blast hammer that is currently on my SS2 but the paint did no dry and was sticky. So instead, I decided to use model paint, which worked great. I was just wondering, do you guys use a special type of spraypaint or finish? Has anyone ever used model paint or another type of paint? This is what I came up with:

EDIT: Copy and Paste

Nerf Logo with glow paint

Secret Shot 2 with painted blast hammer and tapped barrel

#20569 What Are Good Guns?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 March 2004 - 09:51 PM in Modifications

This should really be in general nerf, but Cx will take care of that later. There are many other great guns besides the ones you listed, so I'll give you my over all thoughts...

_Air powered blasters_ Estimated Distances after properly modded(in feet)
Supermaxx 5000 110-130
Secret Shot 2 115-135
Airtech 3000 .........................

Wait a minute... You just posted a topic like this twelve minutes ago! And I was gonna do all of my personal ratings! Watch what and where your posting there pal.

#21298 Cpvc/brass Ball Valve Homemade

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 14 March 2004 - 12:13 PM in Homemades

I decided to do something over my spring break and started off by making a ball valve gun out of cpvc, couplers, brass, and a cpvc ball valve. And I used a tire valve and bicycle pump. I did the assembly as shown in the mods section except for one one thing: Instead of having a cpvc barrel, I used brass. This size brass (not sure what the size is) is one size above what everyone uses for micro stefans and can shoot zeros very well. I simply attached this brass to the end of the cpvc ball valve, pumped 4 times, and fired. I got pretty good distances for a gun that holds a small volume of air. The highest velocity I had achieved was 160' and the lowest was about 125', so about an average of 142.5'. I like this gun because it is very sleek and comfortable to hold. Like I said, I don't know if this has been done, so let me know. If there is any interest, I can post some pictures.

#21308 Cpvc/brass Ball Valve Homemade

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 14 March 2004 - 04:42 PM in Homemades

Yes, ball valve homemades have been around for years - nothing special there. Oh wait, you wanted credit for applying someone's brass barrel idea to someone else's ball valve idea?

I just wanted to know if anyone else has made a homemade cpvc ball valve and attached brass directly to the ball valve without any connectors or stuff like that. I wasn't planning to take credit for that model.

#68295 Saw Something On Bbb

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 25 November 2005 - 09:23 PM in Modifications

If you saw off that handle, right above it lies the main plunger assembly for the BBB, so you wouldn't have any space to put it. But you could glue something in the place of the handle.

#68306 Saw Something On Bbb

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 25 November 2005 - 10:02 PM in Modifications

Even though your picture that you posted isn't working, I know what picture you are talking about. You could keep the handle and do that at2k intergration. You could just smack on a nitefinder, it would look a little awkward though. Other than that, figuring out a gun to intergrate on your BBB is the whole fun of modding; its your own idea. Good luck.

#20081 Secret Shot Ii

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 February 2004 - 05:33 PM in Modifications

You need to do the first two or three pumps fast to seal the air. If this doesnøt work, you may of damaged the air tank if you messed with the air restrictor.

#13724 Socom2 Vs Rainbow Six 3

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 04 December 2003 - 11:43 PM in Off Topic

I just got Rainbow during the big Thanksgiving sales and I think it's pretty sweet compared to the old online game I was playing (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Island Thunder) But I have not played Socom 2 yet. Has anyone played both of these online shooters? What game do you think is better?

#27095 Headphones: What You Use

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 May 2004 - 12:56 AM in Off Topic

I've noticed that there has been topics about what kind of music you like and what you play it on, but I was wondering what all of you guys use for headphones. I have been using the headphones for my ipod for a while and I really didn't like them that much. So I decided to spend $105 on these tiny "ear buds" called ER 6's after some extensive research. I liked the size of them and their ability to block out sound very well, which was very appealing.

I decided to order these little guys with all of my birthday money and I just got them in today and I have to say that they are excellent. People might have a little trouble getting these puppies in their ears but it just takes some practice; its worth getting them in the perfect position. Another thing worth mentioning is that it really does block out other noises very well. So I'm done with my little review, I highly recommend them!