Ragornocks's Content

There have been 369 items by Ragornocks (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5832 Guess Who?

Posted by Ragornocks on 20 June 2003 - 10:22 AM in Off Topic

Ha. This is the new NO. And there's no damn MADCOW.

I'm here, too. I know most of you. Most of you know me. If you don't...I'm one of the friggers over at NHQ. But here....this is a freakin forum with no n00bs, just people who have been Nerfin for a while. And know how to. I'll see y'all around here...somewhere...

#5847 Guess Who?

Posted by Ragornocks on 20 June 2003 - 07:48 PM in Off Topic

Daily consumption of NerfHaven is guaranteed to result in 100% fewer Madcow sightings than the leading competitor.[QUOTE]

Really? Where can I purchase this "NerfHaven? Can sprinkle it around my house to keep the virus away? Will it keep away other n00b p0s3rs?

#5848 East Side...West Side...

Posted by Ragornocks on 20 June 2003 - 08:34 PM in General Nerf

So, where do y'all Nerf from? Most are NJ, SoCal, or Midwest. Is it VANO or LANO? Or...YANO? Apoc or Armeggendeon? Yeah, this is the same poll from NHQ, for those who have already voted...

#5863 East Side...West Side...

Posted by Ragornocks on 21 June 2003 - 10:30 AM in General Nerf

[QUOTE]... Ontario, Canada... Where do you want me to click? [QUOTE]

Once again, I show my inability to include everybody...and, once again,I show my inability to quote. Just consider Licthenstein to be "Other". Sorry for all of you Licthenese...or whatever you call yourselves.

#5896 Wha..? Ff8.

Posted by Ragornocks on 21 June 2003 - 09:29 PM in Homemades

This is kinda old for you NHQ people...

Homemade

Enjoy.

#5925 Guess Who?

Posted by Ragornocks on 22 June 2003 - 09:52 PM in Off Topic

I dunno. They all just started barging in and talking about brownies and crap...And music started playing, and drinks appeared in everyones hands, and we all had those Hawaiian flower necklaces, and...whoa. Ya, I think it's time too leave VACC alone. Let's all go crash another party......

EDIT: Word has it MADCOW lost posting provilages on NHQ. How many forums does he have left? It will only be so long before the fool will be banned from all Nerf forums permenantly...

#5969 Music Choices

Posted by Ragornocks on 24 June 2003 - 09:34 AM in Off Topic

Huh. I'm still downloading some more FFX stuff...I love the songs from the Final Fantasy series. I would like to thank Nobuo Uematsu for devising such sounds.

Other crap: Linkin' Park, SR71. Green Day, The Gorrilaz, Tye Mie Shu, and other blah.

#5970 East Side...West Side...

Posted by Ragornocks on 24 June 2003 - 09:40 AM in General Nerf

Well, you have a chance to go. I'm here on the East, twiddlin' my thumbs... Maybe a VANO or one of those NJ wars. That's the best I can do.

#5974 Nintendo Lock 'n Load

Posted by Ragornocks on 24 June 2003 - 01:17 PM in Modifications

Yeah, I saw that before. Weird, but funny, and gives the ol' NES a bit of much needed pizzaz.

#6003 Advice

Posted by Ragornocks on 25 June 2003 - 09:19 AM in General Nerf

The pics are going to be needed, they improve a site. But, it beats mine...I mean, there was no more shit left to be beat, and you beat it.

#6004 Nintendo Lock 'n Load

Posted by Ragornocks on 25 June 2003 - 09:22 AM in Modifications

I think that the Lnl may be the gun here. It has to be thin, and fit more or less. I dunno. I don't have a Nintendo any more. If someone did it, it would be really fwiggin awesome.

#6022 Age Of Nerfers

Posted by Ragornocks on 25 June 2003 - 03:33 PM in General Nerf

I'm 12.

Oh. Uh oh.....

You know those "games" we played last summer? You know, like doctor? Yea, don't tell anybody about that. It's our secret.

I was gonna laugh, but...there was something...wrong...

At the time, most Nerfers are between the ages of 13-21, including me.

#6039 Wha..? Ff8.

Posted by Ragornocks on 25 June 2003 - 10:30 PM in Homemades

What, does it look like a dildo or something?

#6054 Questions

Posted by Ragornocks on 26 June 2003 - 11:39 AM in General Nerf

Nerf hasn't stopped producing blasters. There are a few new ones in-line to be released soon. Don't worry, Nerf won't stop. Even if they did, we have older guns floating around, and homemades.

As for the Pizza thing...that's just a mystery of life, duder. No one knows. 'cept those fools at Dominoes...won't deliver to my house...I'll get them back.

#6107 Questions

Posted by Ragornocks on 27 June 2003 - 12:53 PM in General Nerf

Nerf HQ, click on Previews

The pics may or may not work, it depends on the random amount of moose around the road.

#6108 What The Fudgenuckle

Posted by Ragornocks on 27 June 2003 - 12:57 PM in Off Topic

Either way we, the consumer, get screwed.

As always. Name a time when the friggin owners of companies decided to be generous and give the consumers what they wanted.

#6111 God This Is Funny

Posted by Ragornocks on 27 June 2003 - 01:03 PM in General Nerf

Besides, nobody at NH is going to bid on your slingshot anyway so don't worry about it too much.

Hey, IS, I'll give you this pile of shit for the Slingshot. Plastic burns better then solid waste.

#6161 Nhq Perblerms

Posted by Ragornocks on 28 June 2003 - 08:41 AM in Off Topic

I am, once again, I continue to get those "The system is down" or "Web site not responding," , messages when I go to Nerf HQ. Am I alone, and should I feel like a fool? Or has the provider, again, stopped providing?

#6167 North Carolina Nerfers?

Posted by Ragornocks on 28 June 2003 - 12:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, damn, aren't you lucky? Me an' a few other guys Nerf in the triangle area. What part do you live in? We're in Johnston County.

#6173 Nhq Perblerms

Posted by Ragornocks on 28 June 2003 - 01:48 PM in Off Topic

I'm working with tech support to get it back up. Should be back up within a few hours.

Joy.

Time to return to our regular lives of exesive hoarding of duct tape...and not as Nerfers...but as Americans.

#6188 Nhq Perblerms

Posted by Ragornocks on 28 June 2003 - 09:55 PM in Off Topic

Good by me. A good

::closed::

would fit here nicely.

#6189 North Carolina Nerfers?

Posted by Ragornocks on 28 June 2003 - 09:58 PM in Nerf Wars

I live about thirty minutues from downtown Raleigh. A few wars now and then would be good. I need it. mookie...erm...where is Davidson County exactly?

#6218 Spiders

Posted by Ragornocks on 29 June 2003 - 09:42 AM in Off Topic

...can squirrels eat spiders? Or vica versa?

#6256 Nerf Handgun Suggestions?

Posted by Ragornocks on 29 June 2003 - 11:55 PM in Homemades

Your gonna have to find a different idea to use. Fitting all of that into a small gun is not going to be easy. A barrel, some sort of propulsion, a cilp, and all of that other crap is not going to be fit inside of that one package. If you wanna make something bigger with those thoughts, go ahead. Or prove me wrong and go do this...whatever works for you.

#6384 Sorry People

Posted by Ragornocks on 01 July 2003 - 08:56 PM in General Nerf

Anyone else have anything to say?

I took a shit today that looked alot like Ronald Reagan...but...other than that...no.

#7009 Avatars

Posted by Ragornocks on 14 July 2003 - 06:51 PM in Site Feedback

Arr, you people don't have any Sephy pics! More Final Fantasy! And not just VIII and the movie...some X and VII would be nice...

#7176 Nerf Pic Editing Contest

Posted by Ragornocks on 18 July 2003 - 06:28 PM in General Nerf

Once again, some of the greatest things in life have been included into the picture. The only lacking things are ninjas and alcohol.

#7179 Nerf Pic Editing Contest

Posted by Ragornocks on 18 July 2003 - 07:33 PM in General Nerf

Here's how today's session went:

Hello, my name is Ragornocks...I have problems yearing for perfection in pictures, and perfection includes alcohol, so I have a problem with attempting to make pictures contain everything they need. This means I need to use alcohol. But it's worth the time! Look, look, funnyness! And guns! And women, and ninjas, and alcohol! Ahhh!

And, because of this, I made:

Posted Image

Wait...that picture had none of the nessecery factors! It only had the word "anul". Ah! Thanks, AA group. You've changed my life!

#7189 Nerf Pic Editing Contest

Posted by Ragornocks on 19 July 2003 - 09:09 AM in General Nerf

It was a bit crowded, but, had everything. That was a GrOOve and cxwq, together. But because it had domo-kuns, it was funny.

Damn...I'm not editing anymore. MSPaint is too hard to use, and the image looks like crap when I finish. I'm out.

#7428 Googlism Of Nerf

Posted by Ragornocks on 28 July 2003 - 02:43 PM in General Nerf

Take that! Googlism know nothing about "Ragornocks". I have defeated the Internet. Damn Microsoft techs...making my life hard...

#7537 My Weapon

Posted by Ragornocks on 31 July 2003 - 03:25 PM in Homemades

Ha. I like.

#7550 Online Games And Us

Posted by Ragornocks on 31 July 2003 - 07:59 PM in Off Topic

http://www.nerfhq.co...opic.php?t=4219

That describes it...I think..I need to return to my corner now.

#7551 What Size Brass?

Posted by Ragornocks on 31 July 2003 - 08:01 PM in Modifications

They're near the balsa wood a good deal of the time. It is in racks full of it and other metals.

#7552 My Weapon

Posted by Ragornocks on 31 July 2003 - 08:04 PM in Homemades

Huh...those look like the ends to laser pointers...

#7583 Online Games And Us

Posted by Ragornocks on 01 August 2003 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

...what? That made no sense...and I have enough on my mind...I don't need VACC hunting me down too.

#7592 Online Games And Us

Posted by Ragornocks on 01 August 2003 - 11:09 PM in Off Topic

FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME! I don't have any cheese! Exept for that old stuff I smothered with K-Y...He can have that, if he wants it.

#7593 New Jersey Apocalypse

Posted by Ragornocks on 01 August 2003 - 11:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Goddamit...I can't go...Do you know why? Because school starts the next day. That's right, here, we have school that soon. So while you guys are out losing stefans, I'm sitting here making sure I have everything and that my alarm is set...damn...maybe next go round.

#7754 Images/quizzes

Posted by Ragornocks on 06 August 2003 - 09:18 PM in Off Topic

Posted Image

Huh. Screw them.

#7967 [evolution] - Stage One

Posted by Ragornocks on 09 August 2003 - 09:19 PM in General Nerf

Hey, fuckin' those pigs isn't that easy. Lay off the pig-fuckers.

#8228 The Tech Target Gun Is In Stores

Posted by Ragornocks on 14 August 2003 - 05:55 PM in General Nerf

Ooh, do we have something for cx to toy with now?

The gun looks alot like a LnL, from what I see of the internals sticking out. If so, it may be a fair replacment for a fair price.