Oro's Content

There have been 90 items by Oro (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#108471 Nerfers In Orange County, Ca

Posted by Oro on 30 May 2007 - 09:51 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm new to Nerf Wars and have never been in a major one, just simple skirmishes with my friends. So if anybody wants to join me. Just send a message or comment. It would be best if you live in O.C. Did I forget to mention I am only 13.

#108483 Shoulder Stock For At2k?

Posted by Oro on 30 May 2007 - 10:36 PM in Modifications

I was at a party and the kid has an AT2K and I ended up taking it home because he didn't want it. I did a simple barrel replacement using a crayola barrel. It is amazing, but it doesn't look amazing because it is green. *I HATE GREEN*-except on camo- Anyway I want to put a black shoulder stock then paint the gun itself black. Can somebody give me ideas?

#108864 Filipinos?

Posted by Oro on 02 June 2007 - 10:59 AM in Off Topic

Are there any Filipinos other than me on Nerfhaven?

#109023 Filipinos?

Posted by Oro on 02 June 2007 - 11:15 PM in Off Topic

Hey guys are there any other whites besides me on nerfhaven?

Is this to annoy me?
Are Canadians considered white because there was a racist one that posted a while ago.
Angel, I just want to know if there are any of my kind because I don't often see Filipinos on the internet.

Oh, and yeah I did hear about the drunk massacre.

:cry: What's wrong with us humans? :cry:

#109030 Streamline Darts (longshot Darts)

Posted by Oro on 02 June 2007 - 11:37 PM in Modifications

About this whole streamline dart thing, if you cut the dome of you should replace it with hot glue then shorten the dart but that depends on your gun. I have an AT2K and a 1.5" dart with a dome made of hot glue works amazingly.

#109035 Filipinos?

Posted by Oro on 02 June 2007 - 11:44 PM in Off Topic

[quote name='SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA' date='Jun 2 2007, 09:31 PM' post='109027']
[quote name='Oro?' post='109023' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:15 AM']

Also, race is not important. "He who is colorblind sees the world the clearest" - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA
[/quote]
Yes I know race is not important, I can make friends with non-Filipinos and I have. I also like what you said.

#109040 At2k Problem

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 12:06 AM in Modifications

I modded my AT2K and it was amazing until I plugged the air release valve. I pumped it 5 times only but then it would not fire. I opened it up again then pulled on the trigger and let go of the compressed air inside. I closed it, pumped it twice pulled the trig and it fired. I did it again but when I pulled the trigger it didn't fire. I opened it again and saw that the metal pin that the trigger pulls back wouldn't move back to its original spot. So, I cut the air tank (I dont know what it's called but the place where the air is pumped into) in half and I fixed it. Now the only problem is that I hot glued it together again but the air still leaks out. I put a whole lot of E-tape over it to prevent leaks and help keep it together but guess what...
There are still leaks. I pump it so I get an idea of where the leak is so I can put tape and glue over it but it still doesn't work. What should I do?
Sorry, can't take pictures.

#109042 At2k Problem

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 12:12 AM in Modifications

Ahh, Fudge. I can't my dad's making me use only the things that are available but I will try to get a hold of some.
Thanks.

#109138 New Spiderman Gun

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 12:06 PM in General Nerf

The one on the right looks like a combination of an NF and Tech Target gun...
Just very tiny.

#109146 Need Good Primary Idea's

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 12:23 PM in General Nerf

Try getting an AT2K. It was my first mod and it was :( pretty good. I'd say about 80 ft. eye-ballin. I heard that the Lanard Blast Bazooka is pretty good. But I suggest an AT2K because I stuffed about three 1" modded stock darts, pumped it 3 times and it got about 60 ft. ^_^

#109160 Crayola Barrels!?!?

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 01:17 PM in General Nerf

I don't know about you but I used an old highlighter. Fits well on my AT2K.

#109931 Freakin Maverick

Posted by Oro on 07 June 2007 - 05:42 PM in Modifications

My friend gave his Maverick to me to mod. I did the Penny mod someone had mentioned and the metal bar that cocks the plunger broke off because of the pressure exerted onto the plastic that holds the bar <_< . How do I fix this?

#109943 Longshot Carbine

Posted by Oro on 07 June 2007 - 07:06 PM in Modifications

It also looks danm sexy in my oppion.

That it does, that it does.

Anyways, nice mod! <_< I wish I could do that, I lack experience. Is there a possibility of a write-up in the future?

#109992 Longshot Carbine

Posted by Oro on 07 June 2007 - 11:11 PM in Modifications

It also looks danm sexy in my oppion.

That it does, that it does.

Anyways, nice mod! B) I wish I could do that, I lack experience. Is there a possibility of a write-up in the future?

All you do is saw the front off.

I meant do that, lose the ARs, replace the barrel, and make it shoot stefans. I can easily saw the front off. But I want to do more and that is the problem.

#110641 Nerfers In Orange County, Ca

Posted by Oro on 10 June 2007 - 11:19 PM in Nerf Wars

No official date or place yet. I'm not sure if I'm going to have a war anymore.

#110644 Your Top Ten Songs

Posted by Oro on 10 June 2007 - 11:26 PM in Off Topic

1. Bebot- Black Eyed Peas
2. It's Going Down- Yung Joc
3. Pop Lock It Drop It- Baby Huey
4. Da Way I live- Baby Boy Prince
5. Headstrong- Trapt
6. This is Why I'm Hot- Mims
7. How Do I Breathe- Mario
8. Dangerous- Ying Yang Twins
9. Toy Soldiers- Eminem
10. I'm Sprung- T Pain

#110645 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Oro on 10 June 2007 - 11:37 PM in General Nerf

I have only a few guns.

1. AT2k(My fave :rolleyes: Too bad I messed it up a lil' :( )- singled, crayola barrel
2. Firefly- unmodded
3. Tommy 20 (This was before I found NerfHaven)- unmodded and I don't plan to
4. Longshot- unmodded

#110936 Nitefinder Mod

Posted by Oro on 12 June 2007 - 06:41 PM in Modifications

I really like this write-up. It's easy to understand without pictures. One question, what's a metal washer?

#111084 At2k O-ring?

Posted by Oro on 13 June 2007 - 04:14 PM in Modifications

Ok, I've been looking at AT2K mods and a lot of people have mentioned an o-ring in the barrel. Where is it? Also I unscrewed the barrel but nothing happened. What's wrong?

#111086 Clipped Maverick

Posted by Oro on 13 June 2007 - 04:21 PM in Modifications

Me likey :D . Very nice mod Turtle. I've been thinking of doing that to my friend's Mav because the seal sucks and I wanted to find a way to single-barrel it without losing ROF.

#111545 Bolt Operated Titan Write-up

Posted by Oro on 15 June 2007 - 10:41 PM in Modifications

I like this idea, I can't wait for my birthday next month because my bro's getting me a Titan :D I'm older than you by 15 months :P
Sorry for the childish(or should I say pre-teenish) comment about me being older than you.

#111567 Nitefinder Rifle

Posted by Oro on 16 June 2007 - 01:09 AM in Modifications

I saw your video on Youtube before I joined NerfHaven and I was like, "Whoa! This is tight! I wan'na do that!" I like this mod so much. I got my Nitefinder 2 days ago and I really want to do this. I hope I can mod it as successfully as you did. Once again, that is tight!

#113046 Doubleshot Mod Write-up

Posted by Oro on 25 June 2007 - 07:48 PM in Modifications

Nice mod Renegade, this will be great since Doubleshots at the local Wal-mart are only 8 dollars.

#113340 Mpcp (mass Producable Combustion Pistol)

Posted by Oro on 27 June 2007 - 06:03 PM in Homemades

This thing would be great for a Civil War recreation or somethin'. You could turn it into a rifle and instead of blanks you shoot nerf darts. That would be awesome! I want to try this but I don't know if my dad would allow me to use a lighter and some type of gas. How large is the thing compared to a Nitefinder? Ever thought of adding a stock?

#113561 Red Vs. Blue

Posted by Oro on 28 June 2007 - 04:50 PM in Off Topic

Have you guys seen the episode? You guys wanna talk about it?

#113633 Mpcp (mass Producable Combustion Pistol)

Posted by Oro on 28 June 2007 - 11:03 PM in Homemades

This thing would be great for a Civil War recreation or somethin'. You could turn it into a rifle and instead of blanks you shoot nerf darts. That would be awesome! I want to try this but I don't know if my dad would allow me to use a lighter and some type of gas. How large is the thing compared to a Nitefinder? Ever thought of adding a stock?

Well there is a permanent marker next to it for size comparason it but it is bigger than a nitefinder. And no I havent thought about adding a stock because it really isnt nessasary. Its fine as is.

-DTR

Oh, I didn't see that marker. :rolleyes: Anyway, I just thought that adding a stock would feel more comfortable.*Well for me*

#113634 Learn From My Mistake

Posted by Oro on 28 June 2007 - 11:15 PM in General Nerf

Ok, let me get this straight. You pumped it very quickly, a balloon popped, and you couldn't hear for three minutes? So, where'd you get the balloon from? When I opened up my AT2K I didn't see a balloon.

#113764 Learn From My Mistake

Posted by Oro on 29 June 2007 - 03:26 PM in General Nerf

Oh, so that's the balloon loser was talking about. I had no idea because when I opend up my AT2K I didn't do anything to the "Liquitron" thing.

#113796 Learn From My Mistake

Posted by Oro on 29 June 2007 - 06:38 PM in General Nerf

Too bad you can't do any thing about the asshole=loser thing. The "loser=loser" thing is a filter that changes asshole to loser. That is so because there is no such thing as a asshole in Nerf because Nerf guns aren't accurate enough and don't have the range to be a "asshole" rifle.

#113799 Red Vs. Blue

Posted by Oro on 29 June 2007 - 06:41 PM in Off Topic

What? I don't get your question.

#115327 Singled Firefly

Posted by Oro on 10 July 2007 - 06:36 PM in Modifications

50 ft. with a singled FF is ok, but you lessened effectiveness by taking the turret out. Its range was made up by its ROF and you took away the ROF. How long does it take you to reload? Have you considered adding a clip? Anyways, nice mod. It's simple and clean.

#115348 Homemade Ammo

Posted by Oro on 10 July 2007 - 08:55 PM in Homemades

Yes the pencil could wound someone but it won't give them lead poisoning for two reasons.
1. "lead" in pencils are graphite, the lead you can get poisoning from is a heavy, comparatively soft, malleable, bluish-gray metal, sometimes found in its natural state but usually combined as a sulfide in galena.
2. A #2 pencil had punctured my ring finger when I was 9 and I am still alive, nothing was wrong with me, and I never got sick.

#115802 First Gun?

Posted by Oro on 14 July 2007 - 05:03 PM in General Nerf

My first gun was a Firefly. We already had a Longshot, but that was my brother's so technically my first gun was my Firefly.

#117575 The Eyes Of Fire.

Posted by Oro on 29 July 2007 - 09:20 PM in Modifications

Two words, "HOLY CRAP." That mod is hella tight. Ok, maybe that's a lot more than two words.

RAMBO- It's not exactly in "sync" because I noticed the gun on the left stops firing a little while after the right one does.

Forsaken- Damn, I wish I could mod nerf guns as successfuly as you can. That thing really is a devil.

#117629 E-taped Plunger?

Posted by Oro on 30 July 2007 - 12:49 PM in Modifications

Is e-tape on the plunger head more effective than the original single O-ring? If so, how much more effective is it and how many layers of e-tape should I put? Please and thank you.

#117631 E-taped Plunger?

Posted by Oro on 30 July 2007 - 01:00 PM in Modifications

Thanks OMC but what's Teflon tape?

#117636 E-taped Plunger?

Posted by Oro on 30 July 2007 - 01:55 PM in Modifications

Thanks everybody for the help.

#117971 Mavrick Tube Repair

Posted by Oro on 02 August 2007 - 01:02 AM in Modifications

Damn! Why didn't I think of this? I can finally fix my friend's Mav. Thanks. At least now I don't to get him a Nitefinder, because I didn't want him to have an equally effective sidearm. I am such a great friend. :P :(

#118329 The Hornette

Posted by Oro on 05 August 2007 - 12:55 AM in Modifications

That's one hell of a sexy gun. What are the ranges?

#118522 What Instruments Do You Play?

Posted by Oro on 06 August 2007 - 05:11 PM in Off Topic

Instruments of torture and pain and a little of piano.