CupOfNo0dles's Content

There have been 6 items by CupOfNo0dles (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#26603 Alone

Posted by CupOfNo0dles on 19 May 2004 - 10:41 PM in General Nerf

Me too I am also a lone nerfer shootind at my TT target with my at2k. Sigh.......if anyone plays nerf around the Fremont area please tell me.

#24983 Anyone Here Play Counter Strike?

Posted by CupOfNo0dles on 27 April 2004 - 06:06 PM in Off Topic

Just wondering if anyone here at this site plays counter strike either the new one(condition zero) or the old one? If you do please reply back here, also if you do play what is your favorite gun from both counter-terrorist/terrorist.

#24034 Tek 6 Or Unmodded/modded Airtech 2000

Posted by CupOfNo0dles on 11 April 2004 - 10:56 PM in General Nerf

I have both guns and am still trying to find PETG piping or some 19/36 brass piping, before i do i just want to know which gun is better overall either the Tek 6 or an unmodded/modded Airtech 2000.

Edit:Thanks for your help, but by modding it how much would the Airtech become better in like from before and after (when modified).

#24910 Happy Birthday

Posted by CupOfNo0dles on 26 April 2004 - 05:56 PM in Off Topic

Thanks for thinking of my birthday

#23893 Atk2 Modding Problems

Posted by CupOfNo0dles on 09 April 2004 - 10:57 PM in Modifications

What do u mean OD Thirst, I also want to know if i could fit a 1" by 2" brass into it and what the difference from petg, cpvc, pvc, and brass

#23776 Atk2 Modding Problems

Posted by CupOfNo0dles on 07 April 2004 - 11:37 PM in Modifications

Right now I got a At2 and i just want to know what are exact demensions for the barrels since I'm multi-barreling it. I want the demensions for either brass piping or for the PETG, CVPC, and any other materials. And just tell me if you have to sand it a little or to just shove it in the barrels. I also want to know, would you get the same results if you just cut like the top part of the air restricter thing or would you get even more distance/range if you cut it all the way to the line on the barrel thing.