duce's Content

There have been 283 items by duce (Search limited from 02-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63121 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by duce on 05 September 2005 - 06:07 PM in Homemades

Dang TriggerHappy, that's dead sexy. I'd like to see some more detailed pics of that bad boy.

Edit: Those pics are freakin out dude. Sometimes I get two, sometimes I get one and now none. Bizarre.

#60815 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by duce on 01 August 2005 - 04:28 PM in Off Topic

I'm definately adding more cpus later.

#60792 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by duce on 01 August 2005 - 01:01 PM in Off Topic

I just downloaded it but mine is stuck saying, completed 0 out of 500000 steps. Any help would be cool.

#60876 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by duce on 01 August 2005 - 11:37 PM in Off Topic

From what I understand, yes. You can leave turn it off at any time and it just picks up where it left off.

Mine's been on for a few hours and is still just at 30,000. ^_^

#60796 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by duce on 01 August 2005 - 01:29 PM in Off Topic

Alright thanks, I feel so accepted and loved.

#61209 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by duce on 05 August 2005 - 07:30 PM in Off Topic

Danm, why aren't I on the list yet? Mines been running for 3 days straight.

#61441 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by duce on 08 August 2005 - 01:43 PM in Off Topic

Damn, I was wondering why it was taking me so long to get that first WU finished, putting me in the NH ranks. So I opened the console and it said that my username was anynomous and had no team. I am sure that I put a name and the NH team number in but it didn't register for some reason. There isn't any way to switch to the NH team and change my name or to I just have to restart.

#61447 Nerfers Nerfing Disease

Posted by duce on 08 August 2005 - 03:30 PM in Off Topic

Alright, thanks cx.

#80111 C.s.h.g.

Posted by duce on 16 April 2006 - 02:17 PM in Homemades

Holy shit. This is the last time that I've looked at this thread. I always thought c.s.h.g. was some nerf war. I guess I'm stupid.

Anyways, that kicks alot of ass man. Keep it going!

#74220 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by duce on 24 February 2006 - 11:42 PM in General Nerf

Rawk.

#50472 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by duce on 24 March 2005 - 11:20 PM in General Nerf

I think it would be sweet if they remade the Razor Beast. It sucked, but man, it was so reakin awesome, I doubt it though.

#51034 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by duce on 29 March 2005 - 03:57 PM in General Nerf

Wow, this stuff looks awesome. Those dart tag blasters look sweet. Do you guys know if they ever plan on selling the blasters alone? I highly doubt it but it'd be nice.
It looks like the casing of the firefly partially covers up some of the barrels which would make longer barrels more challenging. Is it possible to get a more front angle picture?
All in all, thanks OMC and Talio, you guys rock. Now I have one reason to be looking forward to the new school year.

#50319 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by duce on 22 March 2005 - 10:19 PM in General Nerf

Sweet. I loved that rcp90 back in golden eye and also the rcp120 in perfect dark, good times. But yeah, that sounds awesome. This re-release is going to start eating away at my brain. Im trying to think of something that the N-strike line doesn't have yet that nerf has previously made, heres what I got so far, remember these are just rough comparisons in the type of gun,
Titan= sm5k
Hornet= blastfire
Scout= ? possibly monoblast?
NF= LnL
Firefly= sounds like a cross between xbow and arrowstorm
Mav= Mad hornet
The Twin 10 shots= sort of PCesque (10 shots)

This is just my opinion, the question is, whats left?

#51143 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by duce on 30 March 2005 - 04:12 PM in General Nerf

I realized I'd seen something very like it in a preview for the game Pariah

Evil, I was thinking the exact same thing.

#61151 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by duce on 04 August 2005 - 10:38 PM in General Nerf

VGN, I'd say around $150.

#61105 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by duce on 04 August 2005 - 01:59 PM in General Nerf

I realized the same thing, and I just have to applaud him. It's really quite astounding. I remember a while back, I got an ass whipping from an older member and didn't post for about a month.

Back on topic

Kuhlschrank, I'd say around oh, $190-200.

#60920 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by duce on 02 August 2005 - 01:11 PM in General Nerf

Posted Image

Couldn't help myself.

#61425 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by duce on 08 August 2005 - 11:09 AM in General Nerf

Yeah it is the Missle Launcher. Coral Viper is also right but it's not the stinging scarab. It's blue and to prime it you push the nose in. I can't find it but if I find a pic I'll post it.

#61418 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by duce on 08 August 2005 - 09:48 AM in General Nerf

Doomforu, I'd say around $150-160 depending on the broken guns and the guns in peices.

Rip32, around $220. You've got some really quality blasters there, of course I'm a huge fan of the supermaxx line.

I finally took and inventory check. I took a picture of them all laid out but for some reason it didn't come out so well and I am too lazy to take another. Here is a list.

Modded:

Singled crossbow
Turret modded crossbow
BBB
Pistol Modded Sm1.5k
Singled SM 1.5k
Turret Modded SM1.5k
Razorbeast
Powerclip
Quad-Barreled Bow 'n Arrow
Expand-a-Blast
Triple Strike
2x Eagle Eye
Manta Ray
NF
Mav
SSII
Tech Target
Pistol Modded sneakshot
Monoblast
Tribarreled ss1 (secret shot)
Mad Hornet
Auto Grip
2x At2k

Unmodded:
Arrowstorm
Double Shot
Ballzooka
Electric Eel
Bow 'n Arrow
Gyrostrike
2x Missle Storm
2x Old school slingshot
New wierd slingshot
2x Ball blaster
Nb-1
Whiptail Scorpian
Razor Fin

Wrist Blitzer
Blast Hammer

Don't know names:
Arrow launcher, palced on floor with a red rubber compartment off the back which you step on to fire. Really old.
Max force small red and yellow snake-shoots micros
MAx force blue and orange beetle-shoots micros

I think that's about it

#61689 Arsenal Aprassial Thread

Posted by duce on 11 August 2005 - 08:03 PM in General Nerf

Leftnut, I'd say around $250.
Navy seal, I'd say about the same as Leftnut's.
Your bro's, $60-ish.

Nobody guessed mine. :ph34r:

#60020 Firefly Out Online

Posted by duce on 23 July 2005 - 11:23 PM in General Nerf

Yeah that thing is ginormous. It's hard to believe that it doesn't get better range than the mav does seeing as, it's about 5 times bigger. I'll have to check it out. Have any Michigan guys searched yet?

#40240 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 30 October 2004 - 10:41 AM in Off Topic

I'm only sixteen and birth is way over rated.
http://www.gamespot....lo2_mul1029.asx

This is the page with the trailer, it also has a couple of other movies. The one I was talking about was the Official Moive 2, it is sweet.
Bungie has said that it won't come out for PC ever, but who knows.

http://media.xbox.ig...228/vids_1.html

Here is another link, sometimes the gamespot movies don't work, these do.
It's the first one on the page, watch it now.
I just watched it again. Its so beautiful. :cry:

#40245 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 30 October 2004 - 10:52 AM in Off Topic

I'm also excited for half life 2 but for the x-box version that doesn't have a release date yet. I can't get the pc version becaues my computer has a bad processor that can barley handle Halo 1, so I have to wait.

#40250 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 30 October 2004 - 11:49 AM in Off Topic

Even so, my computer just sucks. I've never played an online multiplayer game on it that hasn't lagged beyond belief, it really is annoying.

#40297 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 30 October 2004 - 09:17 PM in Off Topic

I'm not sure but I think I remember hearing that it does not have LAN but don't quote me.

#40336 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 31 October 2004 - 10:04 AM in Off Topic

okto, calm down, I said that this was just my opinion

That's just my opinion, not to piss anyone off

That's just what I think.

#40477 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 01 November 2004 - 03:45 PM in Off Topic

Ok. For those of you that say the graphica arent that better here we go.

http://www.gamespot....s.html?page=172

http://www.gamespot....ns.html?page=73

I tried to get as similar pics as possible. I don't know about you but that looks like a nice improvement.

#40635 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 02 November 2004 - 11:33 PM in Off Topic

True Dat :cry:

#40676 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 03 November 2004 - 04:36 PM in Off Topic

True Dat halfling, true dat

#41478 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 11 November 2004 - 09:20 PM in Off Topic

Hey to all those that have Halo 2 and X-box live, how about starten up a good ol' game some time. If your interested, post your gamer tag and we'll go from there. My tag is Purple Gazelle.

#40216 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 29 October 2004 - 10:02 PM in Off Topic

I'm at a shrotage of words right now, so this may be wierd, try to tough it out.
HOLY CRAP! It's less than two weeks away from the greatest thing that will probably ever happen in my life! I think I may just crap my pants. Yes Halo 2 is out next tuesday. You have no idea how freakin excited I am. This is like my whole life. This weekend I'm picken up X-box live, then next tuesday, my reign of terror will begin. I just watched the new trailer that was released today and almost cried, seriously. If they pull some crap on me and delay the game for the third time, I will probably slit my throat (kidding). Anyway, yeah it's definately going to destroy every other other game ever made, ever. That's just my opinion, not to piss anyone off.
Yeah that's about it, I just needed to get that off my chest... 11 FRICKEN' DAYS WOOOOOOHOOOOO!! :w00t: :w00t:

#76774 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by duce on 18 March 2006 - 04:09 PM in Homemades

I'm gonna go change pants.

#41675 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 15 November 2004 - 03:55 PM in Off Topic

Next time, get the wraith(I think thats what it's called. You are refering to the 3rd level, correct?)

Don't get the wraith, I tried for a long time and finally got one but then I found that it doesn't fit through the tunnel that you have to go through right afterwards.

#40374 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 31 October 2004 - 03:19 PM in Off Topic

To me it seems like they have added enough already. They have tons of new vehicles and weapons, epgraded weapons like the homing rockets, and battle rifle. They have dual weilding, hijacking vehicles, upgraded vehicles likethe new ghost shich looks sweet, exploding vehicles, interactive environments, smarter AI, bots in multiplayer, x-box live play, new multiplayer modes, new maps, proximity voicing feature (sweet), a new physics engine, awesome graphics. That seems like alot of "new shit" to me. I'm wondering what other types of things you would like to see.

#40423 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 31 October 2004 - 08:41 PM in Off Topic

I agree with Zyzybalooba. For the sake of those of us that are waiting for the game, don't post anything about it that could ruin it, please.
Oh yeah, 9 more days. :w00t:

#40306 Halo 2

Posted by duce on 30 October 2004 - 09:57 PM in Off Topic

Yeah thats true, but you have to consider that halo 1 was originally made for PC. You never know with gaming companies, they lie... alot.

#53338 Your Ride?

Posted by duce on 24 April 2005 - 12:30 PM in Off Topic

I've got a red '93 chrysler Duster. It's in decent condition but the engine is starting to go and it leaks oil. I'm not supposed to exceed 3000 rpm but thats no fun. It really can excellerate fast. I love it so.

#52235 Show Me What You're Working With

Posted by duce on 11 April 2005 - 02:53 PM in General Nerf

Probably about a 100-150', depending on how quickly he gets tired(and how he's skipping).

Exactly.

So the pony's stock eh? When you gonna mod it, and will we get a write-up?

Yes, I don't know, of course.

#54701 Show Me What You're Working With

Posted by duce on 12 May 2005 - 02:55 PM in General Nerf

modified brass-barrelled Super Soaker CPS 4100

Hoochy-mamma. That looks lethal.

And duce, what a nice collection of guns you have

Why thank you good sir.

But it's like having a hot girlfriend that's bad in bed...

Haha I know what that's like. Oh.... wait....no I don't :lol:

#54891 Show Me What You're Working With

Posted by duce on 14 May 2005 - 10:33 PM in General Nerf

Duce, what did you do to that Manta Ray? Two single barrelled at2k's or something? I'm not sure what it is but I want to make it mine. Or at least make mine more like it.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I haven't checked this thread in a while. Yes, I added two single barreled at2ks into the case with and it fit really well with only minor cutting. I added crayola barrels to the existing ones and they work really well. I plan on completely souping it up once school gets out with new springs, more springs, better barrels and making each barrel shoot seperately. When I finish, I will make a write-up.

Figured as much. Now if I could only figure out how to do the triggers, I would be set.

It's alot harder than it sounds. I've only tried a few things. I first tried a pulley system but found that it wouldn't fit the case very well and would probably be fragile. I then tried to attack .25'' copper tubing to the metal rod out the back of the 2ks' tanks and running the tubing up to the front of the gun, sort of like long extended triggers. This falied for a variety of reasons. The main problem I'm running into is space. With the two added 2ks, there is very little spare room to add things. I have a few more ideas, and I'm sure at least one of them will work. If you happen to find a way to do it, let me know or if you just have some ideas.