NerfManiac's Content

There have been 180 items by NerfManiac (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#4781 Jim Carrey And Nerf

Posted by NerfManiac on 19 May 2003 - 06:32 PM in Off Topic

Nerf... Is there anything it can't do?

#8516 Xbow Mod Submitted By Rawray7

Posted by NerfManiac on 20 August 2003 - 07:31 PM in Modifications

Yes, Yes. Please do tell us the spring size and what not. That way we all will know how bad our welts will be come war time. Nice writeup dude.

#9534 Cyclotron

Posted by NerfManiac on 10 September 2003 - 09:23 AM in General Nerf

Use a different host... You have to sign up for something in order to see the pics. Try either VillagePhoto Or Imagestation.

#12084 Old No Forums Accessable.....kinda

Posted by NerfManiac on 28 October 2003 - 10:54 PM in General Nerf

Damn... Daigan, Majin, Admiral (forgot all about him). I miss those days. I registered in like March of 2002. So none of my posts would be there.

#11126 The Animatrix

Posted by NerfManiac on 07 October 2003 - 08:12 PM in Off Topic

DUDE!!! This topic is dead! I just wanna bitchslap you for being such a fuckin dumbass! I'm gonna shove a steak down your throat and shove starving dogs up your ass! Fuckin' asshat...

#30499 Guess Who?

Posted by NerfManiac on 06 July 2004 - 03:23 AM in General Nerf

Holy Cow. It's been forever since I even came anywhere near talkin to you guys. I have a one question. What is VANS? I mean other than the shoe company. It's good to talk to everyone again. Maybe I'll go to a war soon or somethin. I don't know.

#288 I Long For A Lano

Posted by NerfManiac on 03 January 2003 - 12:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Yea, I too haven't been to a war since Armegeddon. I was beginning to wonder whether or not somebody would step up and organize this. Obviously I couldn't or we would be having one once a month since then. No I am not lazy I can't drive I'm only 15.
;)

#335 I Long For A Lano

Posted by NerfManiac on 04 January 2003 - 08:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Something like that... No I think it was film school.

#6827 Nerf.com

Posted by NerfManiac on 10 July 2003 - 02:58 AM in General Nerf

www.nerf.com It should lead you to another address of the actual site.

#10409 Tts Mod

Posted by NerfManiac on 25 September 2003 - 06:03 PM in Modifications

If I may add, the area where the original stock barrel attatches is extremely weak. So don't use too many rubber bands. The plunger thingy is very weak.

#10808 Tech Target Pistol

Posted by NerfManiac on 30 September 2003 - 11:32 PM in Modifications

Use proper grammar before I waddle over to your house and bitchslap you!

#18100 8" Pvc

Posted by NerfManiac on 04 February 2004 - 01:36 AM in Off Topic

Dude, the beast was the shizit! I don't care who you are, that thing was the greatest ever. Does Jon even have that anymore?

#9535 Target Blaster Modifications

Posted by NerfManiac on 10 September 2003 - 09:36 AM in Modifications

Ok I just modded mine last night and here's what I did.
1. I detached the barrel and taped up all of the holes.

2. I removed the air restrictor in the back of the barrel.

3. I put a 1 in piece of size 17/32 brass over the little nub that you see (an extremly tight fit, so I sought no use for epoxy)

4. I got a 4 in piece of 9/16 brass and put a few layers of duct tape around it and hot glued it into the original barrel.

5. Close it up and add bands if you feel necessary.

#9843 Anyone Have Pic Of Internals Of Sm 5000

Posted by NerfManiac on 17 September 2003 - 07:44 PM in General Nerf

The internals are practically the same modded and unmodded. Having owned about 12 of these, I think I would know dude. The only thing that is ever different is the location of airtank/ check valve. Which, in a modded version, is right above trigger. If you can't figure out how the internals are supposed to be then you need help.

#12182 New Removable Air Tank For Pvc Hm's

Posted by NerfManiac on 30 October 2003 - 10:41 PM in Homemades

>Gets ready to shoot you< >Reads the apology, and puts the gun down<

#9521 Easy Integrations

Posted by NerfManiac on 09 September 2003 - 10:35 PM in Modifications

My guess would either be the Crossbow or the BBB. Another thing that makes the SS2 a bit of a problem is it's rather touchy check valve.

#9692 Anyone Have Pic Of Internals Of Sm 5000

Posted by NerfManiac on 15 September 2003 - 05:12 PM in General Nerf

I wanna bitchslap you for not even trying to look. I know there is one on this site. I think the pic is down right now. Someone ought to fix that.

#9499 Target Blaster Modifications

Posted by NerfManiac on 09 September 2003 - 05:29 PM in Modifications

I know there was a big topic on Nhq about this already, But I question their integrity. I was wondering if anyone here had thought of any decent mods for the new gun. I'm not super smart when it comes to mods. In Fact, back on NO there was a 2 or so page article on the science of modifications that Death (I think) wrote... I didn't understand a bit of it. Anywho does any-one know of anymods for this one. Post your results...etc

#6713 At2000

Posted by NerfManiac on 08 July 2003 - 01:24 AM in Modifications

Explain to me the concept of clip modding an AT 2000

#3859 Good Length Of Barrel

Posted by NerfManiac on 23 April 2003 - 05:03 PM in Modifications

Two to three springs may help it achieve great range, But the amount of resistance that you get in that many springs is too much. The pressure will eventually break the handle which is a major part of the bbb's internal structure. This is what happened to my bbb. I wouldn't PETG a bbb, you should crayola it. But to answer your question I would make it about 6 in.

#5643 My Nerf Guns(now With Pics!)

Posted by NerfManiac on 12 June 2003 - 01:01 AM in Homemades

Is the first home made a mortar of some sort?

#1547 Favorite Yano Moment

Posted by NerfManiac on 18 February 2003 - 06:45 PM in Nerf Wars

My favorite moment was when I think Spoon said "Toj is completely useless."

#12474 What Gun Next

Posted by NerfManiac on 06 November 2003 - 05:54 PM in General Nerf

Do you know what HOP is? It is a great gun **wink wink**

#16482 Ss2/blast Hammer Intergration

Posted by NerfManiac on 16 January 2004 - 02:50 AM in Modifications

You have to use the image tags.

#2856 I Broke My Blast Fire.

Posted by NerfManiac on 31 March 2003 - 08:42 PM in Modifications

You know you can always make your own Stefans.

#17149 Super Soaker Sniper

Posted by NerfManiac on 26 January 2004 - 03:22 AM in Homemades

Ummm... You know, I want to help you, but... I have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Integrations are evil contraptions that are created by sticking a gun (or in some cases part of a gun) onto or into another gun to help you (god knows how.)

#13812 How To Get Darts Out

Posted by NerfManiac on 06 December 2003 - 04:00 PM in General Nerf

Try shooting them out.

#4125 My Site!

Posted by NerfManiac on 29 April 2003 - 12:35 AM in General Nerf

I like the layout. The logo is pretty catchy too.

#9278 Thinkin Of An At2k Mod

Posted by NerfManiac on 05 September 2003 - 06:35 PM in Modifications

Well now aren't you just thooper thpecial. :P

#10846 Woah! Puppets!

Posted by NerfManiac on 01 October 2003 - 09:23 PM in Off Topic

Lemme give you a little Grammar lesson. There- refers to a place; Their- possesive form; They're- contraction for "they are." Please memorize this, or get HOP.

#18785 Xxl Gun

Posted by NerfManiac on 11 February 2004 - 06:37 PM in Modifications

I have never heard of this gun. Can you give me a link or a pic or something.

#9440 My Name

Posted by NerfManiac on 08 September 2003 - 06:02 PM in General Nerf

You get those from Ebaum's World, right Groove?

#9693 Hello!

Posted by NerfManiac on 15 September 2003 - 05:14 PM in Off Topic

Please change your avatar. Those fuckin' things creep me out.

#15985 An Interesting New Mod Site

Posted by NerfManiac on 08 January 2004 - 12:05 AM in Modifications

Very Impressive 5k. Looks really nice. Barrels look a lil unstable though. Other than that Nice job.

#15917 Aurtharian Legends

Posted by NerfManiac on 06 January 2004 - 10:08 PM in Off Topic

And after you are done with her...spank me...and me...and me. Yes! You must give us all a good spanking! LMAO

#41392 Question Mark?

Posted by NerfManiac on 10 November 2004 - 11:14 PM in General Nerf

I'M BACK! Spoon, Kevin and his bitches, Groove, and the rest of the NH staff.
Let's see... Hasbro is just now starting to figure out that we're the only people who are starting to buy their stuff. Rightfully they are now announcing news to us before the everyday consumer. Good job, Hasbro. A ginormous nerf gun that basically consists of a frickin' Ultimator, Blastfire on crack, and an LnL? Sweet mother of gerbils, Batman! 100's of X-bows on Ebay? A frickin' revolver? I think I need to pee...

Wow, normally I wouldn't just shoot you down, but for god sakes, your so full of bullshit, that you've enraged my Viking ancestors.

We're Nerfs only buying group? Are you insane? No really, how far is that head of yours up your ass? Let me give you a little lesson. First off, we are not the only buying group of Nerf. If that was so, then you wouldn't find the shit on toy store shelves. Think about it, your probably one of the only nerfers you know in the area, and your stores are probably in stock. Meaning someone is buying it. Now unless you are the only one buying it, there are other buying it. BUt who? Who in gods name would buy a toy that shoots foam? Oh yeah....KIDS! Guess what, Nerf's primary marketing group are 8 - 9, not 21. However, we are a blip on the radar screen and we do purchase guns, so from a marketing stand point, they should advertise to us. Only this way they can do it for free.

Sorry,

Talio.

Good to see you again, Talio... cock...

#10710 Stefans

Posted by NerfManiac on 29 September 2003 - 05:08 PM in General Nerf

Currently there are 2 topics discussing Stefans. I Don't think that you should have made a topic just for your lame-ass question regarding the proper weight of stefans. A size 3/0 Fishing sinker or a .25 size slingshot ball.

#7717 Online Games And Us

Posted by NerfManiac on 06 August 2003 - 02:21 AM in Off Topic

I've never really liked cheese... Unless its that processed chedder stuff in a can... mmmm goes good on crackers. Lately I've become quite fond of Medal of Honor Allied Assault. Pretty cool game but the clipping on it is really bad.

#8976 Dammit Spoon

Posted by NerfManiac on 01 September 2003 - 12:58 AM in Modifications

LOL... Asshat...

#11526 Pull Valve

Posted by NerfManiac on 17 October 2003 - 09:47 AM in Homemades

Just shuttup ares. Valves don't have to be made. There are ball valves of many different materials and purposes, there solenoid valves, which are used for sprinkler systems by the way. If you want to spend time on a good homemade and not just make it in one day, use a solenoid valve.

And this topic was dead until Atila dug it up. Fuck you Atila, Fuck you and everyone who looks like you or unfortunately knows you.