CustomSnake202's Content

There have been 476 items by CustomSnake202 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#53285 Zero Talent

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 23 April 2005 - 06:38 PM in Off Topic

Happy Birthday Zero, eat cake.

#64545 Youre Computer Specs

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 September 2005 - 10:31 PM in Off Topic

The most recent addition to the mac family:

Machine Model: eMac
CPU Type: PowerPC G4 (1.1)
Number Of CPUs: 1
CPU Speed: 1.25 GHz
L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB
Memory: 256 MB
Bus Speed: 167 MHz
Boot ROM Version: 4.8.2f1

Hopefully I'm going to get a Powerbook for graduation.

#44270 Your Mission, If You Choose To Accept It.

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 18 December 2004 - 12:51 PM in Homemades

That would be pretty damn sweet to make a gun that took pez dispensers for magazines. Good thinking. Now just to find out hold to make a gun based around the mags.

And bolt, do you think you could fit a regular 1/2 stefan in that giant pez dispenser? It looks like you can fit a 2" stefan in there, but I don't if width of the dispenser would force a very tight fit for the dart, not allowing it a good feed to the gun.

#57539 Your Favorite Nic Contribution

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 14 June 2005 - 11:13 PM in General Nerf

Alright, I'll hit this as well. I really didn't post any innovative ideas for modifications in regards to improving range and accuracy or intergrations, but I do like my NFM4 cosmetic mod. I'm still waiting for a mod to really turn some heads, and my best bet is when the BBB is rereleased.

#32502 Xbox? Ps2? Both?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 July 2004 - 11:10 AM in Off Topic

I would also suggest that you get a new xbox. You can get an xbox, mechassualt, a controller, and an xbox live trial for $170-$180. Then you can get halo 2 when it comes out.

#25074 X-bow Integration

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 April 2004 - 06:31 PM in Modifications

Holy Crap. That is one sweet looking Xbow intergration. The pump is placed in a very good spot, not in the way at all. My favorite part about that gun is the key ring right infront of the xbow trigger, pretty snazzy. Give that a good paint job and take care of it. All of these AT2k intergrations seem to work out very well, I should give it a try...Anyway, great job Ompa!

<EDIT:202nd post! Time for some Chinese food>

#32954 Would You Buy Watermelon Pink 1/2" FBR?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 August 2004 - 09:41 PM in General Nerf

Wow. Those are some pretty awesome prices. Dennis fbr cost about $4.50 for twenty feet. So if I bought five bags for a total of 100', it would come out to 22.50, plus tax. So the grand total would be about $25. So basically if I buy 100' of CS & SS's fbr, I'm going to pay let's say $33 with shipping included. And finally, I could make 600 two inch darts. I'll think this whole deal over, but I salute you for your prices.

#72855 Worst Gun/series

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 11 February 2006 - 04:33 PM in General Nerf

Their really is no worst gun, every gun can be good given the right player and usage.

You must have never used the Rangeshot. It made me not want to have kids.

#50001 Woohoo! 13 Beat A 4!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 19 March 2005 - 12:01 AM in Off Topic

HOLY CRAP! BUCKNELL BABY! I HATE KANSAS! 63-64.

#50028 Woohoo! 13 Beat A 4!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 19 March 2005 - 12:53 PM in Off Topic

There are some sweet games going down today. Pacific vs. Washington, Arizona vs. UAB, Texas Tech vs. Gonzaga, and others. Hopefully Pacific can knock off Washington, who is pure crap. Texas Tech should have no problem beating Gonzaga (I got Knight and company going to the final four losing to Arizona). I saw Gonzaga play Winthrop at McKale thursday and I have no idea how they got in the damn tournament. Arizona will beat UAB, u of a has some damn fine talent and we're going to take it all this year! GO CATS!

#50176 Woohoo! 13 Beat A 4!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 March 2005 - 05:29 PM in Off Topic

The best final four would be Arizona, Washington, UNC, and Duke. Then a Duke and Arizona rematch at the final so Salim can kick Redick in the damn face. If I had to think of the thing I hate the most, Duke would be right on top (with Oprah and Ellen's show following close behind). You have no idea how much hatred I have invested in Duke. They always got Coach K, and then one really annoying piece of crap, overrated white guy, which in this case is currently Redick. No hard feelings to all you Duke fans, its just my opinion. GO CATS!

#49993 Woohoo! 13 Beat A 4!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 18 March 2005 - 09:42 PM in Off Topic

That was insane. There goes my bracket. That was the first big upset, and there are plenty more crazy things to come.

-This should be turned into a general march madness thread, since there really isn't much to discuss over one upset.

#18154 Wierd Target Shooter At Toysrus

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 04 February 2004 - 06:22 PM in General Nerf

Yes. It was brought up in a previous topic not too long ago. From what I heard, its not that bad of a gun. Those balls air forced to float in the air when air flows from those tubes and you have to shoot the balls. That's the first pic I have seen of the target though.

#29396 Which Nerf Gun Has Greatest Range?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 24 June 2004 - 10:56 AM in General Nerf

The maxshot can get like 109' flat. Also, my SS2 (bless that little guy) got 125' flat and was the most accurate gun I have owned.

EDIT: Ompa beat me to it.

#15213 Which Do You Prefer?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 28 December 2003 - 11:07 PM in Off Topic

I prefer airsoft. After I read Talio's comments about it, I agree and disagree. Yes airsoft can be a painfull sport, can potentially get you arrested, and isn't fun. But condiseder this: If you like it a lot, you most likey would get some sort of vest or protection for your chest and possibly your arms. Plus when you have heavy pants on, you will have just enough protection. You head is covered with a heavy duty mask and helmet. You're set. You getting cuffed was probably because the forrest you were playing in was either to close to other houses or maybe some bb's were hitting homes or something. In well organized wars, you plan your playing field according to the space you have to play and if you will interfere with any other people while playing. And if you are in a league, it's even more organized. You have airsoft fields that are specialized for airsoft. And, if you play in a league, the people you play against are more responsible and you know they won't go out of the way to hurt you. I understand you're feelings towards airsoft because of what happened to you but consider everything I just said: with the proper protection, planning, trustworthy friends/opponents, airsoft can be a real hoot. And the reason i prefer airsoft over nerf is because i think that it involves more strategy and sneaking around. Don't get me wrong, modding nerf guns can be loads of fun.

#21344 Whats Better? A Blast Fire (dx 500) Or Wildfire

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 15 March 2004 - 01:23 AM in General Nerf

Try to clean up your posts there pal. But anyway, the blastfire definately has better ranges than the Wildfire, especially when modded (see the mods section for a modification for the blastfire). It just depends what you like: A fully automatic gun with a lot of rounds, or a five shot that can shoot one or all five darts at once. Both of these guns are discontinued, just in case you did not know, so your best bet would be on ebay or on here. And, if you want a fully auto gun without shopping on ebay, the rapid fire 20 should still be in toys R us stores. I recommend the blastfire in the end and welcome to NH.

#21790 Whats Better? A Blast Fire (dx 500) Or Wildfire

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 20 March 2004 - 01:31 PM in General Nerf

Wish they would have come out with another one, that line of nerf was kickass.

OMC and Talio said that the future N-Strike package will include a blaster much like the Blastfire. That's gonna be one sweet gun. I can't wait until the fall!

#21377 Whats Better? A Blast Fire (dx 500) Or Wildfire

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 15 March 2004 - 07:31 PM in General Nerf

Customsnake202 what do u mean to Try to clean up your posts there pal well ty for ur reply

"CustomSnake202, what do you mean by 'try to clean up your posts there pal?'. Well, thank you for your reply."

That's what your posts should look like. Not many people like aim talk like "ur" or "ty". Just a friendly warning.

#13873 What Your Main Gun Looks Like

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 07 December 2003 - 10:36 PM in General Nerf

Basically, yeah. It also work as an ok scope too.

#13863 What Your Main Gun Looks Like

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 07 December 2003 - 07:46 PM in General Nerf

Just wondering what everybody's primary gun looks like.

Posted Image

#13876 What Your Main Gun Looks Like

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 07 December 2003 - 10:43 PM in General Nerf

Never get tired of looking at that 3000.

#13867 What Your Main Gun Looks Like

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 07 December 2003 - 08:41 PM in General Nerf

Alright, no more geo linkage. Also, I should of said what your main "modded" gun looks like, so I wouldn't get a response like Blade's.

#17335 What Is Petg?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 January 2004 - 07:42 PM in General Nerf

Ace has K&S brand?

Um, I don't know what brand it is but it's a good brand. (never heard anything about crappy brass) Ace has all kinds of sizes like 1/2, 3/8, 1/4, and a bunch of smaller ones. There is about ten different sizes at my Ace.

#17324 What Is Petg?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 January 2004 - 06:10 PM in General Nerf

Ace is the place.

#24283 What Browser Do You Use?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 14 April 2004 - 09:29 PM in Off Topic

You do know the Google toolbar provides both of these features for IE, right?

Mozilla has both of them built in and supports tabbed browsing as well.

Safari: What you use if you are stuck on a Mac.

Uhhh...yeah, of course I know. Well I don't care: some people like Mac and others like Windows and what not. I just prefer the look of Panther on my iBook and the User Friendliness.

#24271 What Browser Do You Use?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 14 April 2004 - 08:49 PM in Off Topic

Short and simple: Safari.

Right on Ice, I love surfing the web without any pop ups and having a google search in the top right corner at all times. Eat it Bill Gates... and those other guys.

#39481 What Are These?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 21 October 2004 - 05:13 PM in General Nerf

Am I the only one to notice that that product does not have "nerf" written anywhere on it? I just took a second look and I didn't see it. If you look on the blue plunger shaft, it says "999". That's pretty weird. Just seems like a rip off of the monoblast, except everything is identical but the company label.

#20569 What Are Good Guns?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 02 March 2004 - 09:51 PM in Modifications

This should really be in general nerf, but Cx will take care of that later. There are many other great guns besides the ones you listed, so I'll give you my over all thoughts...

_Air powered blasters_ Estimated Distances after properly modded(in feet)
Supermaxx 5000 110-130
Secret Shot 2 115-135
Airtech 3000 .........................

Wait a minute... You just posted a topic like this twelve minutes ago! And I was gonna do all of my personal ratings! Watch what and where your posting there pal.

#35182 Water Balloon Launcher

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 25 August 2004 - 05:43 PM in Homemades

There's no way you can fit a water balloon in brass tubing. The largest brass tubing that you'll find won't be very much larger than half an inch in diameter. Plus, you want a barrel in which water balloons pass through it? Even if there was brass tubing wide enough to fit water balloons, the rubber would cause so much friction the ballon would either go two feet or just explode. I would just use some of that big pvc to make a barrel for your water balloons.

Oh, and the reason we use brass for a majority of mods is because it fit's homemade darts very well. If your gonna use stock darts, then you would use 1/2 inch pvc.

#29985 Vortex Rings Size?

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 30 June 2004 - 05:34 PM in Homemades

How do see that as being a haiku? This is a Haiku.

This is George the horse
George does not have any legs
He lost them in Nam

Besides that, I think 3D is talking about the plastic piece where the rubber rings sit before being fired.

EDIT: I don't know the demensions myself.

#41949 Virgin Mary In Grilled Cheese Sandwich!

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 17 November 2004 - 09:08 PM in Off Topic

I couldn't believe it when I saw it on the news. That's by far the best thing I've seen on ebay, I mean, the lady says that the bread was preserved for over ten years because of a mircale. Oh snap.

#57022 Veggie

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 09 June 2005 - 12:26 AM in Off Topic

Happy birthday, you're legal! As ompa said, the pen is mightier than the sword. That really has nothing to do with it except the pen.

#83959 Vans And And 1 With Magstrikes.

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 29 June 2006 - 09:47 AM in General Nerf

Exactly what I was thinking, it looks like a perfect size for that child in the picture, meaning it will be a good size to dual wield those bad boys. Thanks for the heads up mol.

#50726 Uzi Integration

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 March 2005 - 02:39 PM in Modifications

That's pretty sweet south, I always dig intergrations with toy gun replica shells. I like how you placed the pump where the magazine would normally be.

#81391 Turning Down "velocity"

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 06 May 2006 - 08:07 PM in General Nerf

Just pump your at2k, let's say, half as many times as you usually do. I'd also recommend using stock darts as another alternative. I wouldn't want some kid chipping my Inca coffee table statue with a stefan.

#17372 Tracer Dart

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 January 2004 - 11:11 PM in Modifications

I know you guys are probably sick and tired of this topic but I finally got some footage of the darts in action. I'll tell you now, it's very poor quality, but you can get a sense of how these darts look. Well, for who is ever still interested in the tracer dart (by the way, this is the new tracer dart. It uses glow in the dark paint instead of a glow in the dark bb.), here's a short clip of the little guys in action. Copy and paste the linkage. Comments?

http://www.geocities.../TRacerDArt.mov

#17323 Tracer Dart

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 27 January 2004 - 05:52 PM in Modifications

Have you even *tried* to test what you're saying before you said it? Or even read the thread? I don't mean to flame, but you probably haven't done either.

Glow in the dark paint isn't cheaper then the BB's. Glow in the dark paint can come off when used a lot. BB's probably give off more because of the effect you get when you put a light at the side of plexi/glass or in this case, hot glue.

Have you even *tried* to test your theories? Well, I have. I've made both kind of tracer darts: Ones with glow bb's & glue and ones with glue and glow in the dark paint(which was purchased at hobbytown U.S.A) The dart with the glow bb does not go very far and has a little glow. The one with the paint on it and the fishing wieght goes further, has more accuracy, and glows 3 times brighter. Also, the paint shouldn't wear off as fast as you think it would.

#16451 Tracer Dart

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 15 January 2004 - 07:29 PM in Modifications

By any chance, are my pictures working for you guys? My files don't appear in my file manager and I can't get them up right now. I just want to know to see if it's my web browser or my webpage, thanks.

#16380 Tracer Dart

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 14 January 2004 - 04:59 PM in Modifications

Just copy and paste the links.

#16093 Tracer Dart

Posted by CustomSnake202 on 09 January 2004 - 11:22 PM in Modifications

I'm trying to film the dart in action, but for some reason, it's not showing up. I can get the glow about 5 feet away from my video camera but then it fades out. But with the human eye, the glow works very well. And as for the weight problem, I wrapped some scotch tape around the tip to put more wieght and so it would fit the barrel better. This made the dart fly well with like a spring gun's power. I still need to test it with like a SS2 or another pump gun. Sadly to say, my SS2 is under construction:( But I have high hope for this dart. I know for know that it would make a sweet shotgun effect, if the bb and hot glue was accompanied by about 1 1/2 cm of backer rod and scotch tape. Bare with me guys, I will hopefully make this a universal dart.