Demon Lord's Content

There have been 268 items by Demon Lord (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#287946 Wino 1

Posted by Demon Lord on 04 November 2010 - 11:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Since I want this stuff gone and since people seem to enjoy the melee stuff I bring, I'll have most of my arsenal with me, and nothing for sale over $12!

#288224 Wino 1

Posted by Demon Lord on 10 November 2010 - 02:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Good war, pace could have been a touch faster for getting rounds started, but overall a good war.

+ Ghettostacles did work
- Uneven disturibution of blasters on Attack/Defend. If your team is mostly melee, expect a slaughter. Blasters could have been toned down though as that playground was kind small
+ Pace for getting rounds started could have been faster
+ Dusters are awesome. I didn't feel a single hit.
= Experimental rifling in my Big Blast barrel didn't work well but at least didn't hinder either

#282691 Wino 1

Posted by Demon Lord on 10 August 2010 - 11:11 AM in Nerf Wars

Marked. Will know for sure closer to the date.

#287991 Wino 1

Posted by Demon Lord on 05 November 2010 - 07:14 PM in Nerf Wars

WEll never mind then. I just don't know what to do with them.

BONFIRE!

#287317 Wino 1

Posted by Demon Lord on 21 October 2010 - 07:32 PM in Nerf Wars

I should be there pending disaster (knowing my luck, that's going to happen),

#323971 Wills Win-ter War II

Posted by Demon Lord on 27 November 2012 - 05:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Its during the plant shutdown for me, so I will be there and I'll try and drag people with me. Hopefully I'll have good non-white darts with me, I don't need a repeat of MANO 2.

#324709 Wills Win-ter War II

Posted by Demon Lord on 24 December 2012 - 04:07 AM in Nerf Wars

Update for me: Good News Everybody! I'm going to have at least 1 if not two or more guests with me. More targets!

#321607 Where Can I Buy PVC?

Posted by Demon Lord on 13 September 2012 - 01:45 PM in Homemades

BritNerfMogul also lives in the UK and might be able to assist in finding PVC as well.

#320709 We have a member down.

Posted by Demon Lord on 19 August 2012 - 08:23 PM in Off Topic

I'll add him to my spinning prayer wheel. Hopefully he recovers quickly and will be back nerfing better than ever.

#330367 Warhammer 40k Bolter

Posted by Demon Lord on 29 May 2013 - 11:32 PM in Modifications

I remember seeing this in person prior to the paint job and it looked good then. Seeing it finished, it looks awesome and intimidating to boot. I look forward to the Lascannon build and other Warhammer 40k builds.

#245737 War In Wisconsin (echoes)

Posted by Demon Lord on 06 August 2009 - 12:15 AM in Nerf Wars

I can't formally request the weekend off as that is the weekend before move in at NIU, but if I get the day off I'll show up.

#233709 War In North Eastern Wisconsin

Posted by Demon Lord on 31 May 2009 - 11:00 PM in Nerf Wars

I'd be there, just not if it was on Saturday August 1st.

#281066 Want To Have A Shotgun Effect For Your Blaster? Try This

Posted by Demon Lord on 23 July 2010 - 05:57 PM in Modifications

To reduce weight you could use thin wall PVC, problem then is that durability becomes an issue as thinwall is not as durable as regular PVC.

#334046 W.W.A.C. (War Worthy Air Cannon)

Posted by Demon Lord on 16 September 2013 - 01:23 AM in Homemades

With the addition of an over-pressure-relief valve on the tank, it might be eligible to use at some wars; without on however no one in their right mind would allow its use due to the danger factor it currently has.

#306469 Vortex Praxis high-capasity Magazine Mod

Posted by Demon Lord on 24 October 2011 - 03:55 PM in Modifications

By heat treating the spring he made in that fashion, he no longer has to worry about it compressing back.

#313402 VANS Are Not Slugs

Posted by Demon Lord on 23 March 2012 - 01:57 PM in Darts and Barrels

The issue with them not feeding in hoppers is that without the felt tip the RTS has too much friction to allow it to feed.

#228468 Unicorn Gun

Posted by Demon Lord on 06 May 2009 - 04:23 AM in Modifications

*wondering why anyone would single a Magstrike*

#304133 titan question

Posted by Demon Lord on 31 August 2011 - 02:50 PM in Modifications

You aren't running enough. The more you run away when you play deathmatch the less pumps your titan will take to fill up.

You're doing it wrong Zorn.

Plugging an airguns' pump will not decrease the number of pumps to fill the tank, it will allow you to exceed standard pressures in the air tank, allowing better ranges.
If you want to decrease the number of pumps to fill the tank then replace the pump with a different pump.

#311128 Titan Problem

Posted by Demon Lord on 13 February 2012 - 03:44 AM in Modifications

Open it up, align the trigger to the rod and make sure everything is in place correctly. Then hot glue the spring to ensure it can't compress at all, I had a similar problem with mine and that fixed the problem for me.

#311137 Titan Problem

Posted by Demon Lord on 13 February 2012 - 03:16 PM in Modifications

Which spring may I ask? Sorry Ive never messed with air guns.

Its the spring behind the trigger. If you need more help refer to the Internals Guide to see it.

#300972 Titan Help

Posted by Demon Lord on 04 July 2011 - 12:17 AM in Modifications

You could try forcing it off with a screw driver, however you risk damaging both the shell and the ring by doing that.

#310250 Titan Help

Posted by Demon Lord on 28 January 2012 - 03:06 AM in Modifications

I had a similar problem with mine. To fix it I hotglued the spring at the end of the firing pin on the tank to prevent it from compressing, which solved the problem completely.

#235469 The Ultimate Doubleshot

Posted by Demon Lord on 10 June 2009 - 04:53 PM in Modifications

Very well done on creating a beast of a nerf gun. Well put together write up and hopefully as reliable as your other creations. I look forward to being on the receiving end of that creation.

What is it with you and frankensteining guns together?

#296688 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 27 March 2011 - 03:06 AM in Nerf Wars

Awesome, glad to see those videos posted.

#294609 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 17 February 2011 - 01:32 AM in Nerf Wars

I have no opinion on the matter.

#293946 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 05 February 2011 - 08:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Sounds like I've got a trip to plan then. Hopefully I'll have other people with me than just me to represent the Chicago area. I'll have to build a giant foam fork for the Ohio playdate people. Stuff to do, stuff to do...

#296417 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 22 March 2011 - 03:05 AM in Nerf Wars

Really the whole day was awesome.
+ Biggest war I've been to yet, and possibly the biggest in the Midwest so far.
+ BritNerf is actually a real person, and a cool one at that
+ Sword fight, nuff said. Valor I want to see that video posted
+ SorrowX's turret works and held up during the war. My darts were a different story
+ Getting both names and faces
+ Firestorm with 6 rings, booyah
+ One of the longest CTF games I've ever played
+ Did I mention cool people?
+ Scatterblast, thanks for trading the beef jerky for the discount Wicket

I'll be sure to attend more wars in Ohio, it was worth the trip. Just next time I'll arrive not having been up for 26 hours straight.

#296229 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 18 March 2011 - 02:22 PM in Nerf Wars

Ryan: I'll take 500. I'll pay you at some point before or after the war.

To everyone else, see you on the field.

#296260 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 19 March 2011 - 01:11 AM in Nerf Wars

Sleep is for the week. This is going to be a long but worthwhile day. I'm leaving now.

#294325 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 10 February 2011 - 08:28 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm also a maybe. I'll be carpooling with Ryan, so it's pretty much both of us or neither. I'll figure out if I'm coming as the date approaches.

Heck if Ryan can't drive you and you're ready to go I'll drive and you can carpool with me

#293940 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 05 February 2011 - 07:41 PM in Nerf Wars

Assuming that this is the actual thread and not the previous thread, I'll be representing Illinois and will be there.

#295759 The Ohio Revolution

Posted by Demon Lord on 11 March 2011 - 12:03 AM in Nerf Wars

There is a place here in DeKalb that does T-shirts and the like. If I get all the shirt info (sizes, designs, numbers, etc. ) I can talk to them and possibly have them print up the shirts.

#158797 The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Posted by Demon Lord on 11 June 2008 - 12:13 AM in Modifications

I personally hate the idea of killing a BBB to make an LS stronger, so if there is an alternative, I'd take it. (My alternative was just buying a bbb spring from someone else though).

Ace Hardware Spring #49. I've got one in my LS and with just that and the ARs removed I'm getting between 75 and 100 feet per shot depending on the darts I'm using.

#265035 The Easiest Telescoping Longshot Barrel Ever.

Posted by Demon Lord on 11 February 2010 - 02:15 AM in Modifications

What I'm refering to is the narrow "tooth" that extends out of the front of the bolt nub. That "tooth" keeps stopping at the brass and will not allow a barrel extension on there.

#265014 The Easiest Telescoping Longshot Barrel Ever.

Posted by Demon Lord on 10 February 2010 - 10:03 PM in Modifications

Here's my question, How did you get the "bolt tooth" ( the thing aligns the dart with the barrel) to slide over the 9/16th brass? I've tried this before in the past and have run into this problem repeatedly.

#298638 Supposedly amazing non-nerf foam dart bow?

Posted by Demon Lord on 25 May 2011 - 10:17 PM in General Nerf

I modded the Surefire bow for a friend of mine awhile back after wrapping the front elastic around the pulleys once and replacing the back elastic with surgical tubing. This got it MUCH better ranges and impressive stopping power.
EDIT: Ranges varied from shot to shot from about 90+ to 150 ft (How that happened I don't know) with about 100 ft being the average. In regards to the stopping power, it knocked me (5'10" 200lb at the time) off my feet when I was struck at about 15 ft.

#298842 Supposedly amazing non-nerf foam dart bow?

Posted by Demon Lord on 28 May 2011 - 04:52 AM in General Nerf

Actually it was Wicket that made that foam fork, not me. And the modded bow was for NIU Humans Vs Zombies, mostly for range but knocking a zombie to the ground was a nice plus.
As for the melee stuff that was for a group called The Northern Horde.
Nice to know I've got people who've got my back, that I didn't know had my back.

#292154 Stampede Shield In Wars

Posted by Demon Lord on 03 January 2011 - 04:38 PM in General Nerf

At the wars I've been to that have the Stampede shield in use it usually does not count if the shield is hit and is attached to the gun. Ultimately its up to the war host to handle and decide.

#285408 Stampede Problems

Posted by Demon Lord on 14 September 2010 - 06:42 PM in Modifications

Not to make anyone sound stupid, but make sure the switch is on and hasn't been jammed off.

#345036 [IL] Nerf War at Pilcher Park of Joliet (southwest Chicago suburbs)

Posted by Demon Lord on 16 February 2015 - 08:47 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm going to try and be there, assuming its not a blizzard.