MDNERFERS's Content

There have been 8 items by MDNERFERS (Search limited from 02-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#147076 3 On 3 Nerf Tournament In Md

Posted by MDNERFERS on 26 March 2008 - 10:37 AM in Nerf Wars

We is me two other guys but if you don't like that I will use I. I didn't think the royal we would bother anyone. My fault.

MDNERFERS

#147072 Moding A Strikefire

Posted by MDNERFERS on 26 March 2008 - 10:34 AM in Modifications

My little bro got a dart tag set called strikefire. It came with these little crappy guns. I was wondering if anyone had amy tips on moding these guns because I am having a tough time wih them.

MDNERFERS

#147069 Where To Buy Modding Materials

Posted by MDNERFERS on 26 March 2008 - 10:29 AM in Modifications

Home Depot, Lowes, etc def. have all of these.

#147067 Colored Hot Glue

Posted by MDNERFERS on 26 March 2008 - 10:24 AM in General Nerf

I wanted to let you know that I have found colored hot glue for my gun (i don't know if yours is the same) at Home Depot. It was a pack of 6, all the same color (blue) and it worked great.

#147063 3 On 3 Nerf Tournament In Md

Posted by MDNERFERS on 26 March 2008 - 10:13 AM in Nerf Wars

That a good idea would you suggest mabey a 3 or 4 hit and your out policy? Or mabey a way to bring teammates back into the game by hitting a target that has been set up? As for dates we don't really have any dates yet, however we hope to get this thing off as soon as possible. We just wanted to see if anyone was interested before setting the whole thing up. We'll let you know as soon as we get some idea of the date.

MDNERFERS

#147042 3 On 3 Nerf Tournament In Md

Posted by MDNERFERS on 26 March 2008 - 08:30 AM in Nerf Wars

We were thinking the same thing. We decieded that you would have to lose 3 games to be totally out of the tournament. the one hit eleimination is in effect during the games. This way you would get to play at least three games.

MDNERFERS

#146882 3 On 3 Nerf Tournament In Md

Posted by MDNERFERS on 25 March 2008 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

We have a warehouse near Baltimore that would be a possible sponsor sponsor, and gvie us a place to play. The 3 on 3 would be a one hit eleimitation all out battle till one team has been eleminated. It would take place in the warehouse and cover and places to hide would be provided.

#146877 3 On 3 Nerf Tournament In Md

Posted by MDNERFERS on 25 March 2008 - 03:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Would anyone be interested in a 3 on 3 nerf tournament in the Baltimore/Annapolis area comming up soon? We already have some possible locations and sponsors and just want to see if anyone was interested before we went ahead and followed through with them. Let us know!
Our e-mail is mdnerfers@comcast.net