N0zzl3's Content

There have been 5 items by N0zzl3 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#131732 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by N0zzl3 on 08 December 2007 - 09:36 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

The first mod I'd ever done about a year ago. It gets around 90 feet but I don't want to incite any arguements about range so 80+ feet. Replaced the spring, brand new o-rings, strengthened plunger rod and plunger head, 9/16" brass barrel for my stefans, and its cut down (obviously).

#132189 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by N0zzl3 on 12 December 2007 - 03:49 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

The first mod I'd ever done about a year ago. It gets around 90 feet but I don't want to incite any arguements about range so 80+ feet. Replaced the spring, brand new o-rings, strengthened plunger rod and plunger head, 9/16" brass barrel for my stefans, and its cut down (obviously).

bull shit. dont claim absurd ranges that you can not prove.

Actually, I modded that gun a while ago and was a member of this forum, until I left it for some time and had to create a new account. And I didn't want to start controversy in the first place. If you want to have another NF range arguement talk to me in PM's and I'll try and get a video taken. FYI this was my second mod, I should have said first succesful, but I ended up scrapping the old blue NF to get at its spring and use some of its parts to strengthen this one, and I'll post another picture to stay on topic. I tried to avoid this in the first place, its what convinced me to leave the forums last time. Just because this is my first/second post it leads people to believe I have no actual skill or ability with tools or "skill" with nerf guns. As I said, if you want to continue with this Kid Flash PM me.

Posted Image

My NF that doesn't get 80+ feet because this is my first post and I must have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, or let alone succesfully mod a gun.

#132190 Lilith, The Nerf Crossbow

Posted by N0zzl3 on 12 December 2007 - 03:54 PM in Modifications

I've had some trouble using my dremel to create slots for breeches in my brass/PVC. I wasn't sure if the higher RPM from the dremel would crack/destroy the material. Did you use a router table or some other kind of setup? Good job on the X-bow all together.

#131822 Any Texas Nerfers Out There?

Posted by N0zzl3 on 09 December 2007 - 07:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm from Houston, but I'm not a huge fan of wars, just like modding and making homemades. :P

#132197 Longshot Clips Available

Posted by N0zzl3 on 12 December 2007 - 04:19 PM in General Nerf

I was looking for information about the Nerf Recon when I came across the Longshot Clip, Hasbro's site says they're an "online store exclusive".

Longshot Clip