Spectre2689's Content

There have been 414 items by Spectre2689 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#18408 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 07 February 2004 - 12:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Joking is fine. But u guys made 3 dick jokes. I dunno.

Alright NN. Here's how it goes. We're comfortable with our being straight. We're comfortable with our being far enough out of the closet. We're so comfortable with it, that we can joke about gay stuff. Let me ask you something. Have you even had a girl friend? Do you have any experience with that stuff? If not, please, do us a favour with your hypocriticism and kindly piss off ^_^

#18559 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 09 February 2004 - 01:15 PM in Nerf Wars

Name: Mike
Attending: Yes
Saturday That Is Best: Both
Guests: Vince
Carpool: Walking
Expected Time of Arrival: Organizing
Armory: SM1500, BF, NF
(Please add this information to yours: Armory)

Well, Cam just took everything I wanted to say, put it in a bag, threw it around, shot it, made his cats vomit in it, and got a Chocolate Cake... Wait, what the fuck were we talking about? Oh yes, Cam just took everything I wanted to say and posted it. I don't think I have anything to add. If I do, I'll post it later.

#18566 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 09 February 2004 - 04:37 PM in Nerf Wars

...Expected Time of Arrival: prolly 12-1 am...

...Are blowpipes allowed?? And ill get back to the above topics as soon as possible! -_-...

I'm going to hope against hope that you meant PM and not AM...

And I think blowpipes, however ineffective at the ranges we'll likely be playing at, would be allowed. Unless you have lungs the size of gas tanks, they can't really be that dangerous.

#18603 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 09 February 2004 - 09:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey Chrysler, since the war is now on a Saturday, do you think you would be able to make it now?

And I'm getting an AT2k shortly :)

#18393 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 07 February 2004 - 10:17 AM in Nerf Wars

Sorry NN. Could you bring me a broom when you get out of the closet?

And me and Cam both have the write-up now, so you can ask either one of us.

#18329 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 06 February 2004 - 12:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, building what on he said. I need the e-mail address of EVERYBODY that's coming. Nazgul I have yours, I still need your friends or brothers or whatever. EVERYONE ELSE, get me your e-mail address ASAP!

We will be writing a full report, and making copies, so if anyone needs one, just ask. We may also raise public awareness, so that it's completely safe. Example, going to the local police station and letting them know that a bunch of kids with nerf guns are going around in a park shooting each other. We might also phone the local newspaper, and see if they want to do an article or something, to raise public awareness on two fronts:
- So nobody calls the cops
- Maybe get a few more people

I talked to my mom about this last night, she said she would try to get maps for wherever you're coming from. Let me know.

#18265 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 05 February 2004 - 07:20 PM in Nerf Wars

No, he isn't. The guns are different too. I've seen them both. SB's is a front-loader, BW's is a breach. They're both black though. And they have the same name. Let's chalk that up to creepy coincidence, shall we?

P.S. Check your PM Chrysler.

#18268 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 05 February 2004 - 07:29 PM in Nerf Wars

For the love of god man, try to use the LnL if you're within 25 feet of the guy? Also, shoot the goggles from 10-15 ft. We know that NO goggles will survive a shot from that thing at point blank.

Don't fear our guns too much. The only thing in danger are your eyes and your genitalia. Wear a jock strap if need be.

#18283 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 05 February 2004 - 07:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Are you fucking kidding? I'm the shyest person you'll ever...OHHH...oh...yeah we'll leave it at that.

I'm Mike, 14, 15 tomorrow. I like playing guitar, using computers, lighting things on fire, women, my wang, and Cam. In a sexual way.

#19465 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 21 February 2004 - 09:43 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be getting maps for those who need them. Nazgul and Blink if I'm correct?

#19468 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 21 February 2004 - 09:55 PM in Nerf Wars

You're asking the wrong guy. I suppose you could pull the pegs and plug the release valve. I did that and replaced the barrels on my 2k and it worked like a charm.

On another note, I'll be adding another gun to my arsenal for the war - the MaxShot.

#20427 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 01 March 2004 - 07:52 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll have maps by the end of the week, or my mother will learn the meaning of the phrase "live and let llama".

#20431 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 01 March 2004 - 08:06 PM in Nerf Wars

Nope, perfectly dry. It just smells like the sweat glands on the left side of a rat's ballsack. Happy?

#21401 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 16 March 2004 - 11:50 AM in Nerf Wars

The mighty Spectre has returned, kids. As for not posting in the past moon cycle, Diablo 2 has once again taken hold of me. I'll kick it in the nads for the war though. Vince had better do that too.

As for the maps, I've already told Nazgul and Blink that I can't get maps. Instead, I have directed them to MapQuest and given them the address for the school. For those who didn't know, we will be setting up behind the school, near the portables. We will be on the far side of the farthest portable.

I will be bringing tools, and about 3' of PVC, along with some other various pieces of guns, for repairs. Cam, I need like 50 darts. I don't have enough FBR left. I'm gonna pump out a bunch of darts later on today and tomorrow. Blink says he'll look for some flagging tape for us (thanks). Flags will be MaxShot bullets on a piece of PVC (thanks again Blink).

Um...did I miss anything?

#20137 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 28 February 2004 - 11:24 AM in Nerf Wars

My...fucking...God. A DVD camera... You sir, are amazing. If you bring that, I just might kiss you. Well, maybe not...Maybe Cam will. At any rate, try to bring that. I just looked outside my window, and the snow is melting at an alarming rate. It should be gone by the war. If not, we'll go war in Cam's basement.

Speaking of revamps, The Thing That Should Not Be is now blue. However, it looks ugly as sin as I couldn't take it apart, and the masking screwed up in some areas. Plus I was doing it in my grandpa's basement and he wouldn't let me fix it up.

#20015 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 26 February 2004 - 10:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I say we record parts of the war. If someone happens to be bleeding profusely, we'll give them the camera and they can film. Sorry, did I say bleeding profusely? I meant bleeding explosively. But if you get one spot of blood on my damn camera...

There's no chance of my digital getting fixed. Ever since Pat the Fucktard dropped it on the ground (after taking it out of the box...also note that it wasn't even HIS camera to begin with, it was my moms...), it's been pretty much FUBAR. If you could bring yours...

#19608 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 23 February 2004 - 04:42 PM in Nerf Wars

He shot me from 5 ft away. In the kidney. Fucking ow. You guys NEED to help him with his LnL. Cam, how'd the coat hanger thing work?

#19840 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 25 February 2004 - 03:24 PM in Nerf Wars

If by some un-godly chance that the snow does NOT melt within 24 days (now), we will have a snow war. Provided the field isn't completely covered in the largest sheet of ice ever to be formed in rural Mississauga, that is. If it's just powder, we can live with it. Hopefully it'll melt at least a week before the war, so we don't get digested by the field in it's mad quest for solidity. I also just remembered that there is a creek nearby, and because of all the melting snow and whatnot, it WILL swell up beyond normal proportions. That is to say, about a foot and a half. If any one of you falls in and starts getting swept away, we will catch you, pull you out, and smack you for allowing yourself to be swept away by a foot and a half of water. I'm going out to get some goggles (swimming goggles are nice) either this week or next week. If anyone needs goggles, let me know. I will buy you some, and YOU will have to pay ME back at the war. If you don't pay me back, you will take a shot from either Cam's SM5k, or my MShot. At five feet away. That is all. Proceed.

#19987 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 26 February 2004 - 07:33 PM in Nerf Wars

All of the above. Possibly even "Assault" (UT-style). Role-playing is out of the question though. If this is seen, you WILL be shot.

#18263 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 05 February 2004 - 07:17 PM in Nerf Wars

You should damn well hope you aren't. That thing hurts like a bitch. I'll make him use an LnL at close range...I'll MAKE him...(beats hammer against palm of hand)

#18261 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 05 February 2004 - 07:12 PM in Nerf Wars

What he said. Eye protection is MANDATORY. I don't want to have to call any of your parents saying "Oh, little Timmy just got a fucking nail in his eye because he didn't have goggles on." It means a lot of stress on our part, and a lot of paperwork if it goes in any further. If you don't have eye protection, we MIGHT have spares. Don't take chances though, bring some. I can't stress this enough, if you DON'T have eye protection, you are going to be spectating from the sidelines.

#18072 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 03 February 2004 - 07:36 PM in Nerf Wars

We're thinking March break, if not later.

#18124 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 04 February 2004 - 03:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Ah, it's alright if you're the young one. All it means is that you're eligible to get free lovin' from Nazgul now ^_^

If you could get a ride up here for a war, that would be awesome.

BW, they're tying you up now? What in the hell are those girls doing to you? It's going from dirty to kinky now.

#18129 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 04 February 2004 - 03:42 PM in Nerf Wars

The more the merrier man.

#17833 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 01 February 2004 - 11:09 AM in Nerf Wars

Me. I cream my pants in delight just thinking about it.

I think Woodbridge is a smaller city, like say...Windsor, or Sudbury. Except it's closer, and it doesn't feel like hell froze over. Well, not much anyways. I'll try to find a map of the area.

[EDIT] Here is a map of Southern Ontario. We're around the Dufferin-Peel area, near the bottom left of the map. Obviously, in between Dufferin, and Peel. Can you tell is where you're located? Same with everyone else who's interested in coming.

#17826 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 01 February 2004 - 10:32 AM in Nerf Wars

Well if we manage to get something going on in Mississauga, do you think you could get over here? Woodbridge is 20 mins from Square One, and we're about 15 mins from there. I don't know exactly where Woodbridge is, so it could be even less if you take a more direct route.

#17549 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 29 January 2004 - 09:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Where in Etobicoke? The guy my mom hooked up with lives there.

#17594 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 30 January 2004 - 12:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Ouch cx, that really hurt. You speak often for a man with such small testicles.

#17597 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 30 January 2004 - 03:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, I'm not one to be as suttle as you were. I also think Shakespeare was a confused old man. I'd rather be living near you than reading anything he wrote, and THAT'S saying something -_-

#18146 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 04 February 2004 - 05:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, that ass nuggets gonna kill everyone with that thing. Hopefully he'll have a sidearm by then so he doesn't put a hole in your face at 20 ft.

Cam how the hell can you allow yourself to be tied up with licourish? ...Wait, they didn't eat it off, did they...?

And I'll try to get FBR this week. I need darts as well. How's two bags?

#18155 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 04 February 2004 - 06:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Do you want me to make your darts, Spectre?

No, I can make my own. I'll get two bags, one for you, one for me. But I'll tell you what you can make me. Remember those copper-barrel-in-too-small-PVC mutations we made for my BF? Yeah, I need yo to make another one of those for me. 3/4" long PVC, and maybe 4" long copper. I need the copper about 1/4" into the PVC, if you could.

#18226 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 05 February 2004 - 04:30 PM in Nerf Wars

1ks, 2ks, 3ks, probably a few at Toys R' Us. I know Sears stocks Airtechs, as does Zellers. I have no idea where you might find a sidearm around here though. We'll have a few spares at the war though (like my Scorpion project).

#18233 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 05 February 2004 - 04:52 PM in Nerf Wars

Christ, are you always this cheery Cam? Or just after shaving your ballsack? <_<

Yeah, I'll bring my toolkit, as well as some unconventional tools, such as the Furwhacker Electronic Beast Shaver, by Kenmore.

Anyways, for blink and chrysler, I'll get you guys some directions from where you are to our area. My mom's a manager at a CAA brand, so I can get maps and mail them out if need be. Or I can just scan them and send them to you. Your choice.

P.S. Chrysler and Blink, what are your MSNs? PM me if you don't feel comfortable giving them out in public.

[EDIT] 106 posts? Oh my crap. I need to slow down. Cam, start answering more questions you damn ferret brigadier.

#18248 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 05 February 2004 - 06:12 PM in Nerf Wars

My school is Mt. Carmel. My old school is St. Edith Stein, about 20 mins away walking, 5 minutes away by car. There's a few convenience stores down the street, and if need be, there's real food about another 20 minutes away. It would be suggested that you bring a backpack to carry your guns/equipment in. The store owners might not appreciate someone walking in the store carrying an SM5k around their neck with an LnL in their pocket.

As of now, there is no SET date, but we're trying to aim for march break. (Chrysler, do you think your mom would allow you to skip one day of school? For a good cause man <_<) As I said, I can get maps for everyone, if need be, to Meadowvale, and then more precise maps to St. Edith Stein.

Time. I honestly have no idea when this would be. Probably started around 1:00 or 2:00, and ending whenever people start to clear out. I'd say around 6:00 or 7:00 or so. So, everybody either eat lunch before you come, or bring a lunch with them.

If there's any more questions, you can e-mail me at EMAIL]spectre2689@sympatico.ca[/EMAIL].

[EDIT] NN, there's no limits on the types of guns you use. There may be some limits on how you use the guns, but all guns are allowed.

#18221 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 05 February 2004 - 04:16 PM in Nerf Wars

You damn Americans are all screwy. WTF is an EASTER break? Hell everyone has an easter break. I say you stand up to the government and demand a march break.

Or, we could try to aim the nerf war for easter... Meh, we'll see.

And Newb Nerfer (I'll call you NN), there's a post a little farther back that BW says he'll make XX amount of darts for $X.XX CAD. If you came to the nerf war, you'd pay him once you get your darts.

#18202 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 05 February 2004 - 12:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Look on the second page (I think?). There should be a link to the map there. We're inbetween the Dufferin and Peel regions, near the bottom left. More specifically, we're in Meadowvale, a part of Mississauga.

If you need homemade darts, you can either go buy some from Rona or The Building Box, or you can get Black Wrath to make you some. Are you free for the march break?

#18159 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 04 February 2004 - 06:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Hammered, my friend. Hammered.

You will see soon enough what it is for.

#18173 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 04 February 2004 - 08:41 PM in Nerf Wars

What are you weighting them with? How long are they? Also, how long are the barrels on your AT2k?

#18179 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 04 February 2004 - 09:21 PM in Nerf Wars

I don't need a breach loader, I just need a little short barrel. It's basically just sticking right out the front of the gun. The Scorpion is a worthless piece of shit on it's own, so I reversed everything in it. The barrel's now sticking out where the plunger goes, and the plunger is sticking out of where the tail should be. It's like a BnA in a pistol. I can't find a way to lock the plunger to the trigger, so I'll leave it like that. But I need the PVC/copper so it cover the end of the barrel. I would've liked it to have at least 1/3" between the end of the PVC and the copper. How far in is it?

#17462 Canada Anyone?

Posted by Spectre2689 on 28 January 2004 - 09:19 PM in Nerf Wars

Read below for a recap by BW on the MMNO!!!