JT Nerf Girl's Content

There have been 130 items by JT Nerf Girl (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2876 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 05:45 PM in Off Topic

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell ya'll about my site (which will soon be changing address, but I'll post about that when the time comes). My site also I have a message board at http://jtangel.proboards15.com/. Anyways, I hope you guys check them out. I'm on ****HQ and have been on NC and NO for two or three years now. I've been ****ing for a while now though, can't wait to get my guys around here back into it.

#2882 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 07:36 PM in Off Topic

cool whats your favrote ***.

Um... what? Oh and Grinch didn't post that, he hadn't gottne the confim email, and I had set his password as 'password' and told him online and someone else logged in under his name.

#2883 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 07:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Just wondering if there are any other Virginia ****ers on here than on ****HQ. I'm in Lexington, so if anyone's closer it'd be kool to set up a war sometime!

#2884 April Fools

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 07:52 PM in Off Topic

Hmm... is ya'll April Fools prank that '****' is being censored?

#2943 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 09:02 PM in Off Topic

u single??? just kiddin  :P  welcome!!!!

Lol, actuly I am... :P :D :rolleyes:

#2947 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Hah, it's not that easy for me to just 'come over' to somewhere out of state. My parents aren't fond of taking me anywhere out of town even to Nerf. That'd be sweet to have like... an all out Nerf war with ever clan from around here. I need to talk to my guys about getting back into it and actually forming a clan. I've meet groove *sigh* before at one of the Roanoke wars by El Hombre. Don't mind me, I'm a girl, and I like cute guys (why do you think I Nerf, besides the fact that it's fun as hell).

#2949 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:12 PM in Off Topic

Lol, I don't care. Being the only girl in Nerf is part of the fun. All the guys for myself, muhahaha. I've been posting on NerfHQ some, but mostly I've been out of it for the winter. Now that it's warming up I can get my group back into it probably. Ya know they still love it deep down... Plus we've got a new recruit and I'm going to be giving him a few guns.

#2950 2003 Toy Fair Pics

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:14 PM in General Nerf

The first pistol there looks like a newer Sharp Shooter II, don't you guys think? If it is then that's great, cause I love my SSII.

#2951 Sm 250

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:16 PM in Modifications

I've got three of these and I've done the single barrel mod and stretched the spring, but are there any other mods? I'm waiting to get one really nice for a friend who's getting into Nerf cause his birthday is coming up soon. I"ll probably give him a sm3k blue (hah sucks...) to mess with, maybe he can make some use out of it. Anyways, are there any other mods?

#2972 Sm 250

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 04 April 2003 - 03:06 PM in Modifications

That's what I've done, that's what I ment when I said I single barrel modded it. I think I said it at least...

#2978 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 04 April 2003 - 04:30 PM in Off Topic

Well I'm the only hardcore posting girl that's been into it since like... 7th grade (I'm in 10th now). Plus I'm the only girl around me for a good bit I believe. I've played with one other girl once, but she only was playing cause her boyfriend played. But anyways... Some girls are fine, just most annoy the hell out of me, to emotional and whatever, they can't get dirty. Cry at the littlest things (scraped their knee, broke a nail, etc.). I could twist my ankle if I'm playing and keep going, cause I don't notice it. When I'm playing a game it's like I'm numb to pain. Then the next day I'm sore as hell but... hah it's still fun.

#3004 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 05 April 2003 - 09:45 PM in Off Topic

I posted this on NerfHQ so I thought I could post it here to, for those who are on this board, but that NerfHQ.

If you care... I do not have a boyfriend, although one would be kind of cool. I don't need one cause no one 'needs' to be with anyone, I don't care what you say. Techinacly(sp?!) I've never really had a boyfriend, that is never really gone out. That's not to say I haven't kissed a guy, cause I have. What else... there's not really a guy I like right now, though a few of my guy friends are pretty cool.

For the most part I can't stand most girls. They're to emotional, they cry at the slightest thing. I don't even get up set if a guy doesn't like me. Sure I'll be bummed for a little while, but I get over it. It is just a guy . Girls don't like to get dirty or anything either, and the whole shopping thing? I don't get it at all. I pretty much hate to shop, I don't like trying on things and stuff. And getting dressed up for everything, I hate dresses, if my mom would let me I'd go to homecoming and prom (well that's not till next year) in jeans and a t-shirt. Another thing, ya know how girls like always go to the bathroom in packs? Um... why? I don't, you don't need three or four other girls to help you pee, at least I don't. Girl are pretty weird I think and I'm the only normal one.

I usually like to hang out with guys more cause they do more stuff (the reason I quite Girl Scouts was because it was boring as hell, Boy Scouts do so much more fun stuff). I'm just more like a guy, emotionaly and a bit mentally, I guess. I've just always got along better with guys, and I flirt with every guy, where I like him or not. Hah, it's just my nature I suppose.

#3017 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 06 April 2003 - 12:17 PM in Off Topic

I'm not evil though. I don't mess with good guys, just the jerks, that's always fun... Plus I can pay my own way thank you very much. Do you guys think I'm evil?

#3022 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 06 April 2003 - 02:44 PM in Off Topic

Why? What have I done that makes me evil?

#3042 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 06 April 2003 - 07:23 PM in Off Topic

You were born!!

...Anyhoo, I suppose that it just comes naturally to some girls. In a hopeful delerium, I try to convince myself that not all girls are, deep down, manipulative pixies, but reality has yet to assure me.

Would you rather me get a sex change and become a gay guy? Okay, didn't think so. I'm not really manipulative and I'm so not a pixie. How many pixies do you know that Nerf?

#3066 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 07 April 2003 - 01:48 PM in Off Topic

"In HS, dating is more about the whole popularity contest than actually being with someone you like. This affects girls more than guys because girls that age are judged by other girls largely based on who they are dating..."

Excatly. See, all the guys at my school here who are 'popular' are total jerks, and the girls are bitches, so I'm not in that crowd. I'm popular in my own way, I mean I have a lot of friend and all. I don't *need* a boyfriend, it'd just be nice to have someone close like that I think.

"...I didn't actually date much until I was in college - something I highly recommend..."

I probably won't, just because of the fact that most of the guys around here are jerks. Either than or I'm already friends (and that only) with them now.

"There were still lots of women who didn't know exactly what they wanted but it was a lot easier to figure things out in the absence of the whole HS social microcosm."

I have no idea what I really want. Sure a boyfriend would be cool, but it's not like I'll die with out with, which a lot of girls think that. High school social structure is so screwed. I have no idea what 'group' I'm in. I don't really care though cause I don't want to be popular, it's stupid. Oh, and I like that word, microcosm... heh.

#3073 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 07 April 2003 - 06:02 PM in Off Topic

i hate AIM.

Doesn't everyone? AIM sucks, but everyone has it..

#3081 Horsemen On G4?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 07 April 2003 - 08:14 PM in Off Topic

don't feel stupid, i have an equally stupid question. what is arena on G4?

Excatly what I was thinking...

#3089 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 07 April 2003 - 10:31 PM in Off Topic

You sterotypical views are wrong jtnerf girl. There are loads of girls not at all like that. Well at least i know a few.

They're not steryotypes at my school. I'm saying this based on my school here. Not all of the school is like that I know, but a good bit of it is. It's sad too. I have a lot of friends that aren't jerks or sluts like that. But the thing is there are still a lot at my school. Maybe there aren't so many at you all's schools, but at my little redneck school, there are. Anyways...

#3100 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 08 April 2003 - 01:23 PM in Off Topic

Bwowchickbwowbwow. How to get a girl to Spoon, by Spoon.

sorry, my sense of propriety is gone.

VACC

Um... what?

#3107 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 08 April 2003 - 03:17 PM in Off Topic

Bwowchickbwowbwow. How to get a girl to Spoon, by Spoon.

That part. What the heck? Did I miss something?

#3129 The Jackalopes Do Exist!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 08 April 2003 - 07:14 PM in Off Topic

I like the one with the guys from Monty Python. Heh, where'd you find that?

#3155 The Jackalopes Do Exist!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 09:54 AM in Off Topic

I want a jackalope! Uh... yea...

#3156 I'm Trying To Make A Site.

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 09:57 AM in Off Topic

He averages 5 posts per day and warns people who average 3.5 posts per day.

Thanks for showing me that I would have never noticed it.

#3158 Horsemen On G4?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:00 AM in Off Topic

JT no offence but I would stop posting as much yes this is my problem but I just saw a new post on nerf hq now one here slow down but again no offence.

Um... posting to much? What is it any of your business how much I post. I have a few classes during school where I'm in a computer lab so I post some. I don't have as many posts as you do? My posts per day is only so high because I just joined. You have like five posts per day so don't get after me for having only three. At least most my posts are meaningful when all you do is tell people they 'post to much'. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What, like I'm trying to boost my post count? Why would that matter?

#3159 The Jackalopes Do Exist!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:02 AM in Off Topic

I want to see a Jackalope. ;)

Well yeah, who doesn't? Has anyone ever seen that show thing with the jackalope dude on it? And it like was running from the cops or something? What was that? That was so funny. :lol:

#3165 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 12:25 PM in Off Topic

Could someone please explain VACC to me? The whole "Bwowchickbwowbwow. How to get a girl to Spoon, by Spoon." thing. Please?

#3190 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 07:53 PM in Off Topic

Hmm... I think it's funny, now, instead of calling a sequel '2', it's like "Matrix Reloaded" or "Charlie's Angel's Full Throttle". I just find that amusing. I probably won't be seeing it for a while. I still haven't seen Episode II yet. Lot of people said it wasn't any good. I dunno when I'll get to see it. But I probably will at sometime (MR and Episode II). Anyways...

#3191 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 07:57 PM in Off Topic

Bwowchickbwowbwow: Alternately "Bwow Chicka Bow Wow". General reference to the heavily synthesized and repetitive music common to 70's pr0n movies.

Spoon: v. To cuddle amorously or kiss.

Spoon: n. Everyone's favorite nerf pedophile. As seen at the February YANO below.

Hmm... thank you. I've never seen a '70s p0rn movie so I wouldn't know :alien: . Oh and Hal, I don't want a friends with benifits. Been there done that, went a *bit* to far for me (I'm still a virgin at most things, but I had just started kissing the guy and I dunno, just didn't want that, ya know?). Anyways... who needs advice?

#3194 Dringing

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 08:10 PM in Off Topic

I was just wondering who has their learners or liscense. I've had my learners since Oct. but I haven't gotten to drive much. I don't like to drive with my dad much because he makes me nervous. The slightlest little thing I do wrong he yells at me and grabs the stering wheel like I've driven in a ditch or something. And then he usually ends up knocking it into Netural and I'm sitting there wondering why the truck won't go. My mom gets nervous driving with me. Heck, I just get nervous driving period most of the time. I think I was shaking the other day because a cop was following me, heh. I'm a very cautious driver I suppose, don't drive all that fast, but not totally slow either. Anyways, who here can drive?

EDIT: Urgh, sorry, I cannot type. It's supposed to be titled "Driving" not "Dringing". Heh :D ^_^ :alien:.

#3195 Proof Of Hasrbo Engineers Modding Their Guns

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 08:17 PM in General Nerf

You know what this means don't you? We must organize a war against these supposed "engineers" who work for this "Hasbro". A reckoning must be brought forth. EVIL WILL BE DISPELLED!!

Hold on, what's going on? Get away from me.

I bet we'd kick thier pansy asses... or more likely their mods would rock ours and we'd go home feeling odd and stupid.

It'd still be worth it to play like 'professional' Nerfers. There should be like actual Nerf Areans, like paintball areas. Now if that ever happens, that would be sweet.

#3197 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 08:22 PM in Nerf Wars

If it ever stops raining up here we might be having a small war. I'll try and get something together one weekend with all my guys and then the Roanoke guys, and maybe you guys could come up too, that'd be fun. One of my friends has a good area, and I've been thinking of some great tactics for it. I'll let you know.

#3208 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:06 PM in General Nerf

I just wanted to know what you guys think the untimate Nerf arena would be. It doesn't have to be possible, just explain what it is and why you picked it.

I got my idea from LOTS. Have any of you been to Busch Gardens? I love that place. But anyways, he said that that would be the ultimate place for a Nerf war. Just think, you could have as many teams as there are countries and have each country be that teams base. Like Ireland for example, that would be the team I would be on, just because I love Ireland. But each team would have a few maps, and you could play kind of... hmm... like a capture the flag/scavanger hunt or something. I dunno how that would work, but it would still be cool. Anyways, tell me what you think and post your own ideas!

#3209 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:11 PM in Off Topic

Girls are evil. They are sinister evil beings. Guys are assholes. Some guys are born assholes. Most guys end up assholes because some evil female (or more than one evil female) has fucked with their head so bad that it turns them off to the "normal" conventions of relationships, and they end up saying things similiair to what hall has added to this discussion.

As I've said before, I am not evil. I don't mess with any guys heads, unless it's on a chat, but those perverts deserve it. I haven't had a boyfriend to mess with his head, but even if I did I wouldn't do it. I'm just not like that, that's to mean to do to a guy you like. Do you think I'm evil Ash? If so why? I haven't done anything to you, or any other guys, so I'm not evil.

This started as an advice thing, but not it's about whether or not I'm evil. Hmm...

#3211 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:16 PM in Off Topic

I've never really gotten into the whole 'dress up like the characters in a movie' thing. I just don't get into movies that much. I watch them, love then, watch them agian, then find another to watch. I don't look up the actors, fall in love with them, find out everything I can about them (I have a friend that does this, it's weird). I don't really care. Hah, maybe I'm the weird one, but I just don't do that.

#3249 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 April 2003 - 01:52 PM in Off Topic

I just don't like to dress up. I prefer my jeans or shorts and my tshirt. That's perfectly comferbul for me.

What's The Return of the King? I don't think I've heard of it.

#3250 Dringing

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 April 2003 - 01:54 PM in Off Topic

I'd like to learn a stick, but we don't have any cars like that. I'm not buying a stick either. I would love to have a 65/66 Mustang though... that's like my dream, hah.

#3256 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 April 2003 - 04:31 PM in Off Topic

Speaking of costumes... kind of ironic but as soon as NerfHaven came up so did a pop-up for some costume univer or something. Says "The Hulk and the Matrix coming soon!". Funny I think...

#3257 Dringing

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 April 2003 - 04:38 PM in Off Topic

I like GROOVE that would be kool. I'll probably be getting JT 110 or maybe just JT if they have it. My favorite number is 110, long story that I'm not going to tell.

Anways, as for the kind of car I'm getting, I have no idea yet. I have like 500+ saved up in the bank, and I start my job on Saturday. Four hours Saturday and four on Sunday. That sould give me about 40 bucks or so. Plus I get paid for getting A's. I'm working on all A's, so I can get 100 bucks. All year I've gotten at least one B on my report card. Our grading scale is hard to. A 95 is the lowest A you can get. But I think I can do it this six weeks. My dad still owes me like 80 bucks though. What sucks for me is that I have to pay for everything with my car. My parents won't pay a penny. It'll be 300 bucks, maybe less, for a cheap car, I don't care what kind really as long as it's not a stick and it runs well. And then another 300 bucks for insurance then plus all the other stuff I have to get. But it won't be too much longer. I'll probably start mowing some yards, 10-20 a piece, here soon, so I'll have 700 before long. I'll still want to keep a bit in the bank.

Ack, sorry, I have to plan everything out. I have to know what I'm going to do before I do it, I can't be spontanious(sp?). Anyways...

Oh, Groove, check your pm's okay?

#3258 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 April 2003 - 04:43 PM in General Nerf

The Impossible: 10 Acres of land including wooded areas with rope bridges and hunting blinds, rocky hills for capture the flag, and a beach with cliffs so we can get the "D-Day" vibe going. A concrete slab about two football fields in length for "urban" shoot-em-ups. And a Juice Bar. A massive Juice Bar.

I really like your idea. Expecially the D-Day thing, that would be fun. Heh, juice bar. Why a juice bar?