tenesee23's Content

There have been 101 items by tenesee23 (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64289 Winter Vs Nerf Guns

Posted by tenesee23 on 24 September 2005 - 11:11 PM in General Nerf

I remember the last time I nerfed in the cold. I was using an AT2K and after about a half hour the vlave blew up. I was so pissed. Never nerf in the winter.

#65306 Who's Bored?

Posted by tenesee23 on 08 October 2005 - 11:26 AM in Modifications

Darkshrimp, and I both got them at the same time. Cool, but crappy. And it was the end of August, so more like a month and a little bit ago. Nice try though Darkshrimp

#74997 Who Are You?

Posted by tenesee23 on 02 March 2006 - 09:59 PM in General Nerf

Haha. Cool Post Piney.

I picked Nerfer because A) It was the only one that didn't have a negative connotation (sp?) ;) I am too tired to think of my own special archetype, like other peple are doing

#47380 Where Is Everyone From?

Posted by tenesee23 on 16 February 2005 - 10:21 PM in Off Topic

I was checking out the Nerf War section, and I saw people from all over the place. I beleive I saw some Californians and Illinois.I was just wondering where the majority of NH'ers were congregated. I didn't really know how to do this, so I sorted it mostly by region.

#47572 Where Is Everyone From?

Posted by tenesee23 on 19 February 2005 - 02:25 PM in Off Topic

F-Town NJ. Oh yeah!

You lie DarkShrimp. We live in Flemington. There is no Town in Flemington. You can't say F-Town. F-Town=Frenchtown.

#47519 Where Is Everyone From?

Posted by tenesee23 on 18 February 2005 - 07:48 PM in Off Topic

California and NJ didn't get there own, because I was classifying them by region. I can say West and East Coast, it works. With The states around Nebraska, I can't say middle coast, and I couldn't think of any other way to word it. Sorry. I would change it know, but then the results would be inaccurate

BTW I am from North NJ

#53101 Whats So Special About The Titan?

Posted by tenesee23 on 21 April 2005 - 02:18 PM in General Nerf

I haven't really read all of this kid's posts, but from what I get he's a dumbass. So I agree with the banning.

What I really wanted to post is about the September 4, 2032. Kudo's Cx. It's like telling him he's allowed back on teh site, but then stabbing him in the eye with a sharp object. Why? I don't really know. I just thought that banning experation date was awesome.

Also, how long did this kid last? You say he posted so much while he lasted, what is the ratio of posts to time with account, if you understand me.

#48797 What To Name My Nite Finder

Posted by tenesee23 on 05 March 2005 - 06:45 PM in Modifications

I have come up with the ultimate Nite Finder mod (Props to Darkshrimp, who helped with the idea). I will post the write up soonfor the mod soon. I have a choice between a few names, I just want to know what you think is cooler.
I know you haven't seen it, however, I want to know which is cooler in general.

BTW They're all purposely stupid.

#53196 Warhammer 40k

Posted by tenesee23 on 22 April 2005 - 03:42 PM in Off Topic

I just recently started playing, I have a 500 pt army built, with the most basic stuff (2 troops and 1 HQ)

I play Daemonhunters

#49591 Ummm....thats Just Wrong.

Posted by tenesee23 on 14 March 2005 - 03:05 PM in Off Topic

I think the real problem in the name isn 't calling it Nerf, it is the section calling it Ultimate. I think they should change the title to something along these lines.

The Ultimate, that is besides tenesee23's Nite Finder, Kind-of-Nerf Gun (However it's only similar in the fact that it shoots)

What do ya' think? Just kidding

#64908 Ultimate Nf Project

Posted by tenesee23 on 02 October 2005 - 07:48 PM in Modifications

Try out this bad-boy of a mod. It may not improve performance... in fact it probably will make your gun suck, but it will pimp it out. A pimped out NF beats any regular NF anyday.The Ultimate NiteFinder

Mwah hah hah, one day The Ultimate Nitefinder will rule the world!!!

#48669 Titan Envy?

Posted by tenesee23 on 04 March 2005 - 02:50 PM in General Nerf

I personally have SEEN a crossbow go a legit 200ft. It even dented drywall from 15ft.

You sir, are full of shit.

You sir are a fucking idiot.

I've SEEN IT. That number may be 15-5 ft off but i know what i see.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you had PERSONALLY SEEN IT. That changes everything, because nobody exaggerates on the Internet. No sir.
Besides that, I know you so well, I should know to take you at your word. I mean, we've been best buddies for years, right?

Nobody's word is worth anything on the Internet without proof, sir. I would take people like cx at their word, because he is rational, measures his results, and is not interested in making himself look good as much as he is interested in reporting accurate info.
I would not take people like you (and you aren't the only one, there are several others, some have names with 'nightmare' in them) at their word because they make ridiculous claims, then back them up with "I SAID IT SO IT'S TRUE".

Well, believe what you want to believe. I don't know what id get out of exagerating anyways..

Fucktard.

Umm, the quote doesn't have a purpose, I uh, am, well I'm a conformist and the quotes were getting crazy do I had to do it.

Anyways, If a Titan can break wall, it definatly can break goggles. More importantly, it could break an eye. Be safe, stay in school, don't do drugs, and don't use your Titan (especially indoors),.

#65665 Things That Should Not Be.

Posted by tenesee23 on 12 October 2005 - 09:59 PM in General Nerf

Did you read the post that was not only easily searchable, it was linked in this topic to show use of the search function.

Also-Wow, I registered before Talio as well. Woot!

#49354 The Ultimate Nite Finder

Posted by tenesee23 on 11 March 2005 - 10:04 PM in Modifications

I.General

I have created an extreme mod for the Nite-Finder. Just wanted to say: Props to DarkShrimp, we both kind of came up with the idea. This is my first mod, so cut me some slack.

I am going to use the N-Strike Nite Finder Ex 3. It doesn’t look as good as the old one, but it is the only thing that was available to me. As far as I know, they are the same gun, except mine can click into the Titan. Anyways, unscrew eyerything and open the gun up. Watch out, the screws are all the same, except two larger ones, and two smaller ones.

Posted Image

Thar she blows! That is the inside of a stock Nite Finder. Unscrew the barrel (The screws are the same size as the first 2 smaller ones).

II. Barrel Switch

Pull apart the barrel.

If you bull apart the barrel you get 6 pieces. Take the air chamber (left-most item) and put it aside. Take everything else and violently get them off the table. Slap them, throw them, shot a rocket into them, whatever. That or you could just throw them out.

Posted Image
Posted Image

I got this (top picture) off a modded Crossbow. It was the original barrel from the top of the gun. Take it and cut it at the bottom (opposite the side with the holes in the barrel) and cut it up to the first ring. It is only maybe ½ an inch. It will look like this(Bottom Picture).

Using hot glue, take the new barrel and glue it to the air chamber on the side with the indent. Glue it as close to the top as possible, you will have to hold it in place for a minute or so, until the glue dries. I suggest putting some hot glue on the inner ring of the air chamber, sticking the barrel in, and then applying more glue and holding it in place.
Posted Image

Put everything pack in the shell. It should all fit perfectly. Screw it pack on and screw everything together.

Now it is all good. Why do this, you might ask. NOW IT CAN SHOOT AN ARROW!!!
If I were like most people, I would tell you it goes 30 FT, but I’ll be honest; the arrows can’t even get off the barrel, no matter what you do. It just slides up the barrel. It may not be useful, but hey, It’s cool!

III. Awesomization (Yes, it is a word)

If you want, you can stop there, but it won’t be nearly as cool if you do.
Posted Image

If you want to go further, you must cut this piece off. It is the barrel clamp on the top, right of the gun.
Posted Image

Here is another piece I took off the X-Bow. Look familiar? It is the original ammo holder.
[Posted Image

Slide the ammo holder on to the Nite Finder’s barrel with the flat part and arrow holders facing up. Then glue that bad boy on. Glue it on the top were the Nite finder makes contact, and both sides. Then, take the “Bow” string and put it through the finger grip of the cock. Attach it to the other side of the X-Bow ammo holder, tight enough to look Bowish.
Posted Image

Then put a bunch of hot glue on the flat green base of the X-Bow Ammo holder. Now using the orange “Bows” removed of a Big Bad Bow, attach one side to the top. We it is positioned glue the back holes to the rear of the gun.
Posted Image

Apply hot glue to the top black area of the other orange section. Stick that onto the ammo holder and slid the black holes onto the grip. Glue into the holes directly , and wait for everything to cool down.

(Say in Scottish accent): Aint she a beut!

#49413 The Ultimate Nite Finder

Posted by tenesee23 on 12 March 2005 - 02:58 PM in Modifications

I can't beleive some of you guys are taking this seriously. If you haven't noticed, the entire thing is supposed to be humorous.

It is a giant, bowed, arrow pistol that can't launch an arrow of the barrel, How Could I Be Serious? Hell, It looks pretty cool, and a nice use of crappy parts you are never going to use again, but come on!

#49590 The Ultimate Nite Finder

Posted by tenesee23 on 14 March 2005 - 02:50 PM in Modifications

Honestly, the final picture doesn't give it enough credit. I thought it would look junky, but it turned out to look really cool. As for usefullness, well...

Also, just in case you guys didn't know. Darkshrimp is not going to do this to his LnL.

Just wanted to say: Props to DarkShrimp, we both kind of came up with the idea.

He helped with the idea, he is just messin'

#50492 The Office

Posted by tenesee23 on 25 March 2005 - 11:07 AM in Off Topic

I really wanted to see that, it looks awesome. The great thing is that it stars the guy who played Brick in Anchorman. Now THAT was an awesome movie!

#47260 The Maverick?

Posted by tenesee23 on 14 February 2005 - 07:49 PM in General Nerf

Does anyone have the Maverick?

I was looking around and I spotted that on eBay. It seems relatively new, but it is not in stores anymore. Any ways, it looks awesome. The revolver thing is really hitting home for my tastes, yet, does anyone know how it performs? Ans how would you mod something like that? I don't think you could make your own PVC clip(thingy). Could you possible put brass directly in there?
If it is good, that would be sweet *drools*

#47273 The Maverick?

Posted by tenesee23 on 14 February 2005 - 09:02 PM in General Nerf

A NF plunger, eh? That sounds awesome. I was going to pick up a NF anyways, adn since there only 6 bucks, I'll grab another. I hear that there plungers are really pwerful from the reading i have done on NerfHAven.

I don't know if I can pull it off, put I will try. My friend is pretty good at modding. Is a dremmel necessary?

Do you think I should try brass and the NF replacment, or just the NF. Brass is nice, but not all to cheap and hard to find where I live. Do you think the brass is at all worth it, or should I jus stick to the NF mod?

#94295 Tfb's Nerf Festival! For All Nj'ers

Posted by tenesee23 on 12 November 2006 - 09:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Evil man I was so pumped to see everybody today. But you let me down. I couldn't attend the last few wars, but I went on my only day off today. And I work at Panera Bread 32 hours ever week as well as attend school Monday through Friday. My usual only day off is Wednesday, but I switched it, so I could be there, rain or shine. Rain, you know, that thing it didn't do.

Yo and Andy has SARS? Isn't that disease that keeps you from breathing and was an epidemic in Japan, causing Tokyo to change its motto, which used to be "We'll take your breath away"?

I think my favorite part of the day was when we went to Cafe Maria's and we ordered pizza and then we saw President Bush. He was wearing an awesome hat. And he ordered pizza and didn't pay his share. Look what you missed Evil! Look what you missed!

Posted Image

#64822 Stefan Theory

Posted by tenesee23 on 02 October 2005 - 11:22 AM in General Nerf

distance=(massXpower of gun)/wind resistance

Why would you be dividing wind resistance. Would you not be subtracting it? Say for example, we could measure wind resistance in units of Bob. If there was 4 bob, it would bring a ussually 100 feet shooting gun down to 25 feet. I understand where wind resistance does take effect, but not that great of one.

#47656 Springs

Posted by tenesee23 on 20 February 2005 - 05:43 PM in Modifications

Hey,

I have been doing a couple of mods, all of them being cock guns. I PVC'd all of them, and came across the point where a spring replacement is needed, especially nescesarry for my EaB. However...
WHERE CAN YOU GET SPRINGS?

I have looked in everystore I can think of, and I don't have enough guns really to to take a spring out.
Thanks

#68499 Shotgun Dart

Posted by tenesee23 on 27 November 2005 - 09:22 PM in Homemades

Isn't the foam better from a stock dart. I think it came up somewhere on NH, they custom make there own foam, so it has to be better than FBR. FBR isn't designed for Nerf, stock foam is.

Also ogopogo, is the squished FBR on the same side as the BBs, I am confused, is it there to stop the BBs from falling out?

Edit: I almost missed it. 100th post- Woot! Only 2 years and 0.11 posts per day and I made it.

#65322 Seen FF VII Advent Children Yet?

Posted by tenesee23 on 08 October 2005 - 01:54 PM in Off Topic

The one I downloaded had great subtitles. There where some weird spots with phrases and such, but for the most part the were completely accurate.

#65304 Seen FF VII Advent Children Yet?

Posted by tenesee23 on 08 October 2005 - 10:57 AM in Off Topic

Ya, only on DVD. As awesome as it would be on big screen, I can understand why they wouldn't put it there. It is only really awesome for FF VII fans as it continues the story, so there would be so many people dissapointed with the movie. This way, the people who liked the game will buy the DVD, but people who don't have a clue what it is will pass on buying it.

I think it is being released in November, I am not sure.

#65285 Seen FF VII Advent Children Yet?

Posted by tenesee23 on 07 October 2005 - 09:42 PM in Off Topic

I downloaded it the other day and watched it. O dead god, it was amazing. I was lucky enough to get it in Divx quality. The animation was flawless and the story was superb.

FF VII was my favorite game I have ever played, I just rebeat it a couple months ago, I plan on buying the DVD when it comes out for this movie.

If you never played the game, I would suggest doing so. The movie relies heavily on the story in the game. If you would rather not play the game, you can still enjoy the insanely awefucksome battle scenes.

#65434 Seen FF VII Advent Children Yet?

Posted by tenesee23 on 10 October 2005 - 09:49 AM in Off Topic

This is very old news.

Old to you maybe. However this is the first post about FFVII I came up with in the search, other than ompa showing us the swords for sale

I got it from a torrent. IsoHunt

#65525 Seen FF VII Advent Children Yet?

Posted by tenesee23 on 11 October 2005 - 01:49 PM in Off Topic

If you never played the game, I would suggest doing so. The movie relies heavily on the story in the game. If you would rather not play the game, you can still enjoy the insanely awefucksome battle scenes.

I agree with Darkshrimp.

Also--Akira is awesome

#49096 Ruff Stuff's Shotgun

Posted by tenesee23 on 09 March 2005 - 10:18 AM in General Nerf

That is SO awesome. Excuse me while I wipe up my drool. If I pass a K-Mart I will definatly stop to pick one or two up.

How large are the shells? Could it be possibe to replace it with PVC, then you could have a bunch of shells and stefans could be used?

#70666 Reckoning

Posted by tenesee23 on 08 January 2006 - 08:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Saturday is actually perfect for me...

Except if my ride can't go, I can't go. Apparantly, that is the case. Sorry, it wouldn't be the same for me with out Shrimp's crew all togethor.

#53194 Real Player - Owned

Posted by tenesee23 on 22 April 2005 - 03:38 PM in Off Topic

I think I used it a couple of times. Not only does it take so long to buffer, it needs a codec for everything. Anytime I used it, "Were sorry, RP is not compatible with this file, would you like to search for an extension". Even basic ass stuff! Hmmm, maybe they want you th buy Pro before anything works. Is pro any better?

Solution to RP: Windows Media player for movies, Winamp for music

#65954 Pick An MP3 Player

Posted by tenesee23 on 16 October 2005 - 07:47 PM in Off Topic

The whole "What mp3 player is the best" Topic comes up a lot on Nerfhaven. I say the same thing every time. I-River-Cheaper than an iPod.FM tuner, and you can mod it to play videos as well.

If you only are selecting from that list, get the the Xtra then. The micro looks nice, but you'll find yourself getting really annoyed having to swap songs, when you could have fit almost, if not all of your songs onto one player for $50 more.

Also-you say you have 25GB of music. Convert them all into WMA. The compression rate is bigger, The i-River supports .wma, and I beleive the Xtra does as well. That way you can fit all 25gb of music on your 20gb mP3 player, and don't have to spend extra money for a 40gb player.

#48618 Perry Bible Fellowship

Posted by tenesee23 on 03 March 2005 - 08:06 PM in Off Topic

That stuff was really funny, a little twisted, but funny.

#65524 Painted Green & Black Crossbow W/ Matching Lnls

Posted by tenesee23 on 11 October 2005 - 01:45 PM in Modifications

However, I am definitely not naming it the "Sexbow,"

First off,
Very nice job. It looks really nice, especially with all three guns unischemed. I'm not sure if that is a word, if not I shall henceforth add it to the English dictionary.

Also,
You should name it the "Mean, Green, I Just Slept With Your Sister and Girlfriend at the Same Time Machine"

#50809 Organizing Music Files

Posted by tenesee23 on 27 March 2005 - 11:12 PM in Off Topic

Good old Windows Media Player should do the trick. It will automatically update your media library with the correct Title, Artist, all that Jazz. Then it sorts it into All Music, Genre, Artist, and Custom playlists.

It sounds like that is all you need, just make sure you have WMP 10, the newest one. If you don't know how to get it, Go to Holp--> Check for player Updates and follow the guide.

(BTW: You must be connected to the net for WMP to update you track info, so if you have dial-up, connect, then add to your libray)

#68457 Nj Thanksgiving Weekend War

Posted by tenesee23 on 27 November 2005 - 02:02 PM in Nerf Wars

I had an awesome time. Notice how I am in maybe three of the pictures... maybe I should have stayed out of the trees when you guys where taking these

#68287 Nj Thanksgiving Weekend War

Posted by tenesee23 on 25 November 2005 - 08:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry for not repling, but I am most definately going to come.  I'm trying to get two more people to come, but it seems unlikely that they will attend.  So just count me in.

I am one of the two unknowns. Just letting you know I will be attending, as well as the other unknown, who doesn't post on NH as far as I know.

It's gonna rock, see everyone tommorow

#65823 New! Sharpshooter II00!

Posted by tenesee23 on 15 October 2005 - 11:43 AM in Modifications

Wow. I didn't realize this topic was still going strong. It was posted like 3 weeks ago. Starbuck, you know the mod is awesome if the topic is still on the main page list 20 days later.

Anyways-nice mod. It looks so comftarble to hold, let alone shoot people with.

#64391 New! Sharpshooter II00!

Posted by tenesee23 on 26 September 2005 - 02:32 PM in Modifications

Awesome, really really awesome. I tried integrating a AT2K with my BBB, no such luck and that was probably 30x easier than what you did.

#65790 New Stefans And Shotgun Idea

Posted by tenesee23 on 14 October 2005 - 05:47 PM in General Nerf

If you really want a shotgun effect, use half inch stefans.

I totally agree with that statement. I shove 6 half-inchers in a barrel for my BBB and it's unstoppable close range.