ItalionStallion's Content

There have been 439 items by ItalionStallion (Search limited from 07-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#66165 Cars

Posted by ItalionStallion on 20 October 2005 - 06:24 PM in Off Topic

Umm, no.

The purpose of a blow-off valve is to allow pressure built up in the intake manifold to escape when the engine is no longer under load. If it didn't do this, the pressure would back up into the turbocharger and cause it to stop, damaging it. This is because when the engine isn't under load, the exhaust pressure is significantly less. That's why a blow-off valve releases pressure when you shift - if you take your foot off the gas, the exhaust pressure drops rapidly while there is still intake pressure. This isn't a problem in naturally aspirated engines, because you don't have pressure building up in your intake manifold. That only happens in forced induction engines, i.e. one with a turbocharger or supercharger.

Meh, never said i was a car expert.

#66102 Cars

Posted by ItalionStallion on 19 October 2005 - 08:40 AM in Off Topic

Naww, but you can still get a blowoff valve. My brothers the one whos obsessed with it. After he saw some video online hes been looking ever since.

#66046 Cars

Posted by ItalionStallion on 17 October 2005 - 09:25 PM in Off Topic

About less then 6K I could get this. (craigslist is teh rules)
Posted Image
92 840Ci BMW. Hell yes.
But I really want a Jeep Cherokee. I dont really care, just so that I can get places, haul lots of things, sleep in it, get some subwoofers, and then I'll be happy. Thats all I need from the Cherokee. I'm in the searching mode for a car right now... so yeah.

BMW 8 series (and BMW in general)>EVERYTHING.

Ill get pictures of my Acura CL up soon. Im planning on doing some generic visual mods right now but am looking for something that will increase gas milege (v6=gass guzzler).

This is what it should look like by the end of the year:

Posted Image

I currentley need to get the stock fog lights, sunroof deflector and clear bumper lights to make it look like that. I am going to either black out the lights or get XENON bulbs. Id also like to get a chrome grille. Plus a slight tint job.

As for the engine id like to put a blowoff valve, racing chip and something that reduces gas milege.

Once football ends ill have a shitload of time to do what i really want to with my car

#738 Avatars

Posted by ItalionStallion on 20 January 2003 - 06:10 PM in Site Feedback

I want to put my NWO logo on, but its too big.

#53408 List Of All Guns Ever Made

Posted by ItalionStallion on 24 April 2005 - 08:53 PM in General Nerf

^^^

Yeah, i had to look at that a few times to make sure that was it. The Slingfire is a VERY, VERY rare gun.

There are a bunch of other nerf made guns that were for movies. I've got a few of them reviewed on my website:

Batman gun:

http://tman89544.tripod.com/id46.html

Naboo Blaster

http://tman89544.tripod.com/id87.html

Theres also the jango fett blasters,jarassic park hidden shot, small soldiers 5k/1k, chewbaccas bowcaster and a ton of other stuff.

Also, the Airzooka IS a Nerf gun. I've seen them several times inside of boxes labeled Supermaxx.

#29115 More Love From Hasrbo

Posted by ItalionStallion on 21 June 2004 - 11:46 PM in General Nerf

Ehh, no offense but those guns kinda look cheesy. It kinda seems like they are trying too hard.

Besides that i think the new guns are gonna be awesome. IM kinda skeptical of the designs, but meh.

Thanks for the pics though.

#29117 More Love From Hasrbo

Posted by ItalionStallion on 21 June 2004 - 11:52 PM in General Nerf

Ohh i know, thats why i said thanks for the pics.

I wasnt really directing any of that at you. Infact im greatful that you posted those pictures

#51445 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by ItalionStallion on 03 April 2005 - 01:36 AM in General Nerf

^^^^

I have a feeling its going to be the Crossbow..

#50644 News From Hasbro '05 Part 1

Posted by ItalionStallion on 26 March 2005 - 07:03 PM in General Nerf

Honestley, i'd put money on it being the splitfire. I think there are a few reasons for it.

#1, Talio seemed very excited about this one. I really don't think he would get too excited if it was something a gun like the lightning blitz or mono blast.

#2, The splitfire was a pretty successful gun. The whole design is very simple yet very effective. It packs a huge punch in a small package. That also means that the production costs will not be as much as it would be with something like a 1500 or BBB.

#3, Hasbro KNOWS that the NIC will buy loads of these. Even a guy like me who doesn't even nerf anymore would pick one up.

As i said, i've got a hunch its going to be the SF.

#19894 Hunting For Nerf Guns

Posted by ItalionStallion on 25 February 2004 - 09:18 PM in Articles

Yeah, that sucked. The lady called a week after it ended and said "Ive got this Nerf crossbow that i would be willing to sell". I was really excited, but when that POS double crossbow came out i was really pissed off.

Ive got an article on my website which explains what places to go and what to do. Believe me ive owned over 200 guns total.

http://tman89544.tripod.com/

Go to articles, how to find Nerf guns.

Enjoy.

#41253 N-strike Maverick

Posted by ItalionStallion on 09 November 2004 - 07:40 PM in General Nerf

You....are....god! Im sorry, had to quote family guy there..

Fantastic design. Im usually not a big fan of the newer guns, but this thing looks amazing. I've got a few questions (that have not yet been asked).

1. Willl this be released with another color scheme? I personally love it when there are multiple colors of the same gun.

2. It fires micros, right?

3. Will this include any extras (i.e target, dvd, etc)

Thanks for all your help.

#41288 N-strike Maverick

Posted by ItalionStallion on 09 November 2004 - 11:48 PM in General Nerf

^^^

No offense, but nothing will outsell the eagle eye.

As for the N-strike, i have noticed they are featured in my toys- r- us, target and k-mart ads. PLus They are featured prominintley in the toys sections (especially at TRU). Great job on advertising! Thanks!

So the n-strike line now has the hornet, titan, scount, nitefinder, maverick and SSPB. What guns next??? Maybe a re-released PC....(i really hope he was lying). The powerclip would be IDEAL for the n-strike line.

#99344 Hasbro Reveals Nerf N-strike Disk Shot (nerf Skeet Shooting)

Posted by ItalionStallion on 05 February 2007 - 08:05 PM in General Nerf

I'm a little confused. Is this sort of like the Air XXL Skeet shoot that came out a few years ago?

#5154 New Jersey Apocalypse

Posted by ItalionStallion on 31 May 2003 - 02:38 PM in Nerf Wars

A rain date is a set makeup date for incase it rains or something else bad happens.

#63700 Your Armory

Posted by ItalionStallion on 15 September 2005 - 06:07 PM in General Nerf

If i never sold any guns, my arsenal would be almost as big as Orange's.

Orange, how many guns are you off from having EVERY Nerf gun ever? I know you dont have a Batman gun...

#79541 Buzz Bee New Guns!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 April 2006 - 10:26 PM in General Nerf

Stallion, normally I agree with everything you say, but in this case I don't think you are totally right. Nerf is 1000 years ahead of the competition. Buzz Bee wishes they had the market share, creativity and overall sales that Hasbro has. They cannot hold a candle to the stuff Hasbro has put out and is working on.

From my discussions with the folks over there, it's clear to me that they don't even consider other toy companies competition, let alone a threat. What motivates Hasbro is every year going above and beyond what they put out the year before. They push themselves to be the best. They are proactive.

That said, that Tommy 20 looks pretty kickass. It's a novelty worth having, like the Double Shot, or the Rapid Fire Rifle. The LBB ripoff looks promising....

Ohh i know that Nerf is WAAAY ahead of the competition. Nerf has practically perfected the engineering behind each and ever model. I for one went out and bought a few Double shots. The whole shotgun thing is just really awesome and IMO is ahead of its time. Its the first gun that i have bought new for myself since 2002.

Just a few short years ago all Nerf was doing was throwing old ideas inside new shells. As good as the 2001-2003 guns were, most of them were just re-makes. I don't know if it is coincidence that right after the Lanard guns came out that Nerf starting stepping their game up.

I know i don't want to sound like a know it all (because believe me, I'm FAAAR from it) but do you honestley believe they would tell you that they consider their competition a threat? Do you think those at Hot Wheels would tell their loyals customers that Matchbox cars were forcing them to step their game up? I know i wasn't there and i didn't witness anything with my own eyes, but I just believe that seeing those guns like the Max Shot really fired some of those guys up. Whether they would admit it or not.

That being said, Nerf is and always will be the leader in Foam shooting guns.

#79488 Buzz Bee New Guns!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 April 2006 - 06:59 PM in General Nerf

Be glad there is atleast competition. I guarantee the new NERF guns would not have looked as good if it wasn't from the Buzz Bee/Lanard pressure.

#40704 Election 2k4

Posted by ItalionStallion on 03 November 2004 - 06:50 PM in News

This was brought to my attention and i feel has a direct relation to the people on this board.

-The young crowd(18-24) did not vote. Apparentley 1 out of 10 of them voted for Kerry. Basically, if more young people voted, then maybe things would have been different.

I dont know, i just thought that was a pretty cool statistic that applied to alot of us..

BTW I heared Hillary Clinton is running in 08, all i can say is if you vote for her then you should be shot..=

#40674 Election 2k4

Posted by ItalionStallion on 03 November 2004 - 04:26 PM in News

Man..Bunch of liderals around here.

Im not going to get involved in a huge political argument, because i could really care less.

All that matters to me is that G F'N DUB WON!!!! Yeeesss.

#45470 Nerf World Order

Posted by ItalionStallion on 05 January 2005 - 12:53 PM in News

Holy shit dude. You freaked me out..

I thought you were talking about my clan..

#11668 Holy Crap! Stefan's Back!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 21 October 2003 - 09:32 PM in General Nerf

Thats pretty cool, the "stefan" is back. The genious whom developed the homemade dart.

New nerf lines, and competitors. Old sites went down, new ones went up. lots of stuff has happend.

Yeah nerf is kinda picking up on both coasts again, but its still dead as ever here in the midwest. ^_^

Good to see you back, even though i dont really know you.

#12396 As And Pb Vs Nerf

Posted by ItalionStallion on 05 November 2003 - 07:42 PM in Off Topic

I cant take these faggot paintballers anymore. They say the same thing over, and over, and over again.

All this BS about how nerf is pussy and what not. I swear to go i wish i could go right to this kids house and punch him right in the face. I wish i could punch every paintball or airsoft faggot who says nerf is pussy.

THis brings me to something, if your so badass than why do you wear protection? I dont see any nerfers wearing huge masks with chest and knee pads.

#45240 Nerf Gun Pictures

Posted by ItalionStallion on 31 December 2004 - 06:14 PM in Off Topic

www.nerfcenter.com has just about every nerf gun ever made (up until 2001).

All those guns have reviews (with pics) aswell.

#45289 Nerf Gun Pictures

Posted by ItalionStallion on 01 January 2005 - 01:32 PM in Off Topic

Just search on google, you'l probably find something there.

#84803 Looking For A Complete Checklist

Posted by ItalionStallion on 11 July 2006 - 04:52 PM in General Nerf

I think this is a really great idea. Making a giant Nerf list has been something thats been talked about since I started 5 years ago. I really like badger's idea of adding pictures or every nerf gun ever made is a great idea. Its going to take alot of time to track down some of the rarer guns/color types. I personally would be interested in helping in any way I can.

Infact, if you want you can borrow my gun boxed pictures.

#99688 Petg Barrel Magstrike

Posted by ItalionStallion on 12 February 2007 - 06:46 PM in Modifications

Its seems like feeding problems would only occur with greater weight, especially in your case with 20 barrels instead of ten. I haven't tried it on my MS, but with a 10 shot clip it works fine on the PC. Is it possible the PC has stronger plastic than the MS?

Sorry to barge on on the thread everyone but i just wanted to tell bigbob that he needs to clear his PM box. Thanks.

#19475 2004 Nerf Lineup

Posted by ItalionStallion on 22 February 2004 - 12:12 AM in General Nerf

Concerning the lanard stuff. As i stated in a different thread they bought my eagle eye off of me, and their address states that they are out of california.

I emailed the guy who bought it and told him that i really liked his product and that we were rooting for lanard. The response was just, "i am glad you like our product, we plan to make some really neat blasters in the future". I think that hints a few new guns in the future (probably a copy of my gun). I emailed the dude back, but i got no response.

About these new nerf guns, i am kinda confused over the whole thing, are they all at one dock or what. And t he DVD dealy, i dotn know i think this is waay to confusing.

And OMC and talio, do you think you guys could draw a pic of the guns in paint so we could understand it better?

Thanks

#11342 Forum Contest!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 12 October 2003 - 10:13 PM in Modifications

COuld i have a slight extension? IT may take me about a week extra because i have football and its gonna take me a while to develop and scan my pics.

#33718 Nstrike Dvd

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 August 2004 - 10:43 PM in General Nerf

What exactly do you people want, who are asking for a DVD rip? There is some N-Strike backstory, some images to see and descriptions to hear, other than that it's a CG arcade style FPS, like Area 51. Buy the product, line the coffers at the Nerf Headquarters, or go to your arcade and spent a buck playing Time Crisis.

Well i for one want to see it. I just want to give it a try without paying a ton of money for the entire package. Maybe if i try it out and like it enough i might go out and buy it.

#33364 Nstrike Dvd

Posted by ItalionStallion on 06 August 2004 - 07:30 PM in General Nerf

That prototype looks sweet, i wish they could release something like that.

Im not going to be buying one of the big sets but i'd like to get the DVD.

#33702 Nstrike Dvd

Posted by ItalionStallion on 10 August 2004 - 08:24 PM in General Nerf

Sorta off-topic here but has anyone ripped that DVD yet??? meh..

#33749 Nstrike Dvd

Posted by ItalionStallion on 11 August 2004 - 03:14 PM in General Nerf

Two things to say.
1) Isn't that illegal? Correct me if I'm wrong.
2) Cheapskate. :rolleyes: :P

THere are so many things illegal done on the internet there is no way they could track all of them down.

And yes i am cheap.

#79104 My Electric Eel Mod

Posted by ItalionStallion on 07 April 2006 - 10:26 AM in Modifications

It looks nice. I would rather have the cool photon(sp) stuff though.

#52863 Good News, Bad News

Posted by ItalionStallion on 19 April 2005 - 03:14 PM in General Nerf

SHIT! I was just going to try to sell my BBB too..

Damn.

This is still very, VERY good news. The BBB is arguably the best gun ever. I'd like to see how they re-design it.

#53295 Your Ride?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 23 April 2005 - 08:05 PM in Off Topic

I'm just curous to see what everyone around here drives.

Currentley my car is a 1999 Acura CL 3.0 V6 V-tech. I don't have any mods done to it but i am saving up for several.

#53752 Your Ride?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 28 April 2005 - 08:36 PM in Off Topic

^^^

Still..with that kind of car i guarantee you'll do a little racing.

Or atleast i would..

#53411 Your Ride?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 24 April 2005 - 09:34 PM in Off Topic

And the dickwagging commences. I drive a car. It has four wheels and an engine. It shifts when I push the clutch in, stops when I hit the breaks, and moves forward when I hit the gas. And you know what? Past not having to get a new one and it continueing to do those very same things for the smallest ammount of money I can possibly put into it, I don't give a fuck what else it has. In fact, it's purple. Crossbow purple. It's the gayest thing I've ever owned, and I don't give a fuck. You want to know why? People who gauge their value and worth on the automobile they drive really need to give base jumping a try. Only fuck the parachute.

Really guys, who the fuck cares what car you drive? They fuck up the enviroment, ruin the economy, and are gerenally doing more then pushing the self centered bullshit that this country and everyone trying to be like it into the pit of fucking despair.

Drop it, just because you drive a nice car doesn't mean you're fucking Lord Vader. You're not cooler because you drive a Honda! You're not a better person because you're car happens to be 10 years newer then mine. Notice something about this thread. Everyone's quick to comment on their own cars, but not on anyone elses. Why? Because no one fucking cares!

You want to know what model my car is? No, you don't! You don't really fucking care, because all you care about is what car you drive and how nice it is.

And one mroe thing about cars. Guys, and you know who you are, if a woman will sleep with you because you have a nice car, she's not worth the time of day.

Jesus H. Chirst,

Talio.

Please..freak out.

I was just trying to start up a conversation..

Damn.

#53451 Your Ride?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 25 April 2005 - 03:47 PM in Off Topic

IS, that really wasn't shot toward you, I'm sorry if you took it that way, this just happens to be a specific vice I have.

Im sorry dude. I just thought it would be a fun conversation to find out what everyone here drives.

Personally, i think my car is my favorite item. Its not that it "represents me" "is my expression" its just something that i like a whole lot and really enjoy. I would find it MUCH more enjoyable to play around with my car as opposed to my computer or a Nerf gun.

I honestley can't wait to save up my money to get some parts on my car. Its something that for me, makes working seem worthwile.

#1329 Nerf History

Posted by ItalionStallion on 12 February 2003 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

Ok.. DarkCow.... he was referring to Dark Cow comics, a fairly large independent comic publishing company.  And Vertigo prints the best books out there.  You wanna argue it?  Sandman.  Blam.  Done.  And I, on the other hand, am completely down with premarital sex.  I was gonna type some graphic stuff to explain why... but I decided not to.

Yeah Dark Cow, they have the utter globe thing as their logo. Thats their name., Dark Cow

#1298 Nerf History

Posted by ItalionStallion on 11 February 2003 - 11:24 PM in General Nerf

Damn this topic has gotten off topic.Dark Cow you read comics?? What do you read?? (fat cow heh)

Nerf history well all i know is that the first nerf like gun was the ghostbusers blaster made back in 84'.