ItalionStallion's Content

There have been 439 items by ItalionStallion (Search limited from 12-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#152 The New Nerf

Posted by ItalionStallion on 26 December 2002 - 11:16 PM in General Nerf

Yeah I really like the at2k.Its gets great range unmodded.Plus I hear its mod is similar to the sm15000's.

#355 The Great Debate!

Posted by ItalionStallion on 06 January 2003 - 01:08 PM in General Nerf

I like micros alot better than megas.First of all the only time i've ever used a mega it got clogged in the barrel of one of my friends guns.And also for some reason they dont get as good as range as the micro stefans.I think it may be because of the size or way they made their megas or the weight, i don't know.Anyway i dont care about megas because all my guns shoot micros.

#603 Kcno War

Posted by ItalionStallion on 14 January 2003 - 07:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Any midwest nerfers that would like to go to our war please reply.

#635 Hal's Letter

Posted by ItalionStallion on 15 January 2003 - 06:31 PM in General Nerf

I dont think this idea of combinding all of the nerf sites would work.I mean who would run it, who would be in charge of the content, and so on. Anyway I think Nerf Online should defintley come back. It would still be a top nerf site, plus some of the old nerfers from NO would hopefully comebck.
And just add something my whole nerf organization went down the tubes alog with NO.Although a few of us are still nerfing KCNO wil never be as strong as it once was. :mellow:

#664 Clan/nerfer Regestry

Posted by ItalionStallion on 16 January 2003 - 10:36 PM in General Nerf

There was some stuff that I left out heres an update.

Nerf World Order
Kansas city Area,(missouri, kansas)Midwest area
ItalionStallion
Tman89544@aol.com (thats also obviosley my aim)
http://www.geocities...l?1036192034530
Big Poppa Powerclip, Black Scout, 3 others that are getting new ones

I am working on getting Timberwolf in my clan. Hes one of the old NO vets that recentley got back into nerf. There are also a few other KS, MO nerfers that wanted to join.

#680 Yesturday's War

Posted by ItalionStallion on 17 January 2003 - 06:05 PM in General Nerf

Hope you guys had fun. I wish I could have made it when I was up there, I'll go next time.

Anyway I've go a friend who lives in NJ.Hes a complete newb.And the only gun hes got is the at2000.His NHQ is Randman03.I think he briefley talked to mantis about it.Then he emailed him and no reply.But hes good at web design and stuff and could help a little with your site. I dont know if you guys would want him in.His AIM is RandyHagen02 if you want to talk to him.

#717 Side Arms

Posted by ItalionStallion on 19 January 2003 - 10:48 AM in General Nerf

Without my dual LNL's I dont know what I would do. I use them when im running or charging up.Because of their great reload time there perfet.

#738 Avatars

Posted by ItalionStallion on 20 January 2003 - 06:10 PM in Site Feedback

I want to put my NWO logo on, but its too big.

#840 Looking For Brass

Posted by ItalionStallion on 23 January 2003 - 10:48 PM in Homemades

I would sell you mine if thats what your looking for. I dont want mine because I dont use/make megas.

#951 Matrix: Reloaded - Superbowl Trailer

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 January 2003 - 08:23 PM in Off Topic

Yeah the Matrix sequels are going to kick ass. I bet the guys at Moviepoopshoot.com are talking alot about all the comic book orientated movies coming out.

#1022 Favorite Sb Commercial:

Posted by ItalionStallion on 29 January 2003 - 09:46 PM in Off Topic

This year of commercals was pretty bad (the ones I saw in the second half)
But I heard the Matrix one kicked ass, I didn't get the chance to see it though because I had to work. :D

And the Terry Tate commercial was maybee the funniest I have ever seen. I could just imagine him tackling me when I slack off at work. Ouch!

That guy kicks ass.

#1298 Nerf History

Posted by ItalionStallion on 11 February 2003 - 11:24 PM in General Nerf

Damn this topic has gotten off topic.Dark Cow you read comics?? What do you read?? (fat cow heh)

Nerf history well all i know is that the first nerf like gun was the ghostbusers blaster made back in 84'.

#1329 Nerf History

Posted by ItalionStallion on 12 February 2003 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

Ok.. DarkCow.... he was referring to Dark Cow comics, a fairly large independent comic publishing company.  And Vertigo prints the best books out there.  You wanna argue it?  Sandman.  Blam.  Done.  And I, on the other hand, am completely down with premarital sex.  I was gonna type some graphic stuff to explain why... but I decided not to.

Yeah Dark Cow, they have the utter globe thing as their logo. Thats their name., Dark Cow

#1373 Nerf Guns

Posted by ItalionStallion on 13 February 2003 - 11:23 PM in General Nerf

I prtty sure its called "special effects".

#1389 Nerf Guns

Posted by ItalionStallion on 14 February 2003 - 05:47 PM in General Nerf

No, just effects. There's nothing special about throwing darts around.

Effects, special effects same thing.I dont think they would throw them like evil said they shoot from different camera angles and really fast to make something thats 25ft look like 50ft.

#1390 Nerf In The City

Posted by ItalionStallion on 14 February 2003 - 05:56 PM in Off Topic

Theres alot more nerf guns there then than when I was there.When I went up three they had like 3 airtechs. There were all the way up the stairs and in a back corner, BEHIND THE FREEKING JARASSIC PARK STUFF!!! The last jarassic park movie was like 5 freekng years ago.Thats Bull shit!!

#2159 Cheap Effective Ball Ammo.

Posted by ItalionStallion on 11 March 2003 - 09:29 PM in General Nerf

I found a bunch of ball shooting guns at my sports store. I know its nerf because the balls were the exact thing. One was a huge crossbow thing that looked kick ass, but it was 39.99. And the other was a slinghshot thingy that converts into another gun. PLus they had refills. Its always good to find stuff like this even if it is ball ammo.

#2179 Thrift Stores?

Posted by ItalionStallion on 12 March 2003 - 11:46 PM in General Nerf

Check garage sales and disount store also. Sometimes you win, sometimes you dont.

But the place where I always get my guns is friends. Ask kids at your school if they have any old nerf guns. Ask them if they will sell or trade it to you.

#2271 Cardboard Tube Samurai And Nerf.

Posted by ItalionStallion on 16 March 2003 - 11:31 PM in General Nerf

Some dudes in the former KCNO used to play with foam swords, I think it was called "mideveal foam warfare" or something like that.

#2311 Gravity Nerf

Posted by ItalionStallion on 18 March 2003 - 12:12 PM in General Nerf

If you haven't heared of this yet, its a developing forum site. The creator is Spark PLug. We are looking to finally get it moving and put it into the mainstream NIC. Please people just try it out.

Also many moderation spots are currently open.

Heres the URL:

http://www.hostultra...hpBB2/index.php

#2629 Selling Darts And Renting Rifles At Wars

Posted by ItalionStallion on 24 March 2003 - 06:22 PM in Nerf Wars

I like that idea it may work. It would be just like a paintball field.

You sell them packs of 100 darts (they can pick them up off the grownd if they find them)

Charge a fee if they rent a gun.

This would also be a way to buy some kids nerf guns. Great idea.

#2663 Bunker Construction

Posted by ItalionStallion on 25 March 2003 - 08:18 PM in General Nerf

My friend came up with a great idea for paintball and nerf bunkers. And this is it:

Get a large piece of plywood and cut it in half.
Then get a door henge and screw it to both of them, Add a handle or thing on the end. Thus you have a large, perfect, and easily stored bunker.

There you go.

#2730 Ohio Nerfers.

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 March 2003 - 09:02 AM in General Nerf

I think this belongs in Nerf Wars.

#2731 I Just Got A Sm3000.

Posted by ItalionStallion on 27 March 2003 - 09:05 AM in Modifications

I know an easy mod, here it is:

Remove the barrels (just the barells)
then cut pvc barells as long as the old ones
Glue them in

Ta da! the gun now gets 55-60ft range with 8 shots. Which is amazing.

#3041 Proof Of Hasrbo Engineers Modding Their Guns

Posted by ItalionStallion on 06 April 2003 - 07:20 PM in General Nerf

Thats really cool. I wonder ho they modiy them, and i they use new barells.

Does that guy have an email?

#3350 Gravity Nerf Annoucment

Posted by ItalionStallion on 12 April 2003 - 07:40 PM in General Nerf

Well right now its a ghost town we really need people to try it out. Heres the url:

http://www.hostultra...hpBB2/index.php

#3555 Suggestions For The Store

Posted by ItalionStallion on 16 April 2003 - 09:57 PM in Site Feedback

Another thing, i dont know if you could but some of the smaller sites like yellow loop, etc have older, more rare guns. In my opinion if you added those guns people would visit and buy from the nerf store more often. For example im pretty sure that yellow loop has sm3k yellows and triple torches. I know tons of people that would buy them.

Just a suggestion.

#3587 Suggestions For The Store

Posted by ItalionStallion on 17 April 2003 - 07:56 PM in Site Feedback

www.thinkgeek.com has some too.

Ill try to find some for you guys and post them.

Edit: Ill put the

herehttp://toys.giftvault.com/index.php/asin./mode.toys/page.1/textquery./sfID.798/sfmode.toys/

#3639 Suggestions For The Store

Posted by ItalionStallion on 18 April 2003 - 05:14 PM in Site Feedback

Julie i know of a ton of sites that sell nerf stuff. I need to find out where i saved them though. Anyway heres a rare slingfire, it was discontinuedi the US soon ater it was released, the site is in the UK so it may be hard to ship and stuf,but i think its worth it.

#3681 Weird Question

Posted by ItalionStallion on 19 April 2003 - 08:28 PM in General Nerf

Well if your making stefans i'd use a low temp gun. When I use my high temp gun it seems to burn the stefans.Just a bit of advice.

#3825 Suggestions For The Store

Posted by ItalionStallion on 22 April 2003 - 09:49 PM in Site Feedback

Ouch, well I guess i'll keep looking for more.

#4010 Kcno @ Big Bob's

Posted by ItalionStallion on 25 April 2003 - 09:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Hell yeah, thats gonna kick ass.

Hey frenzied fury are you there? I heared you wanted to go.

#4285 Sniper 5k Mods

Posted by ItalionStallion on 04 May 2003 - 10:10 PM in Modifications

He is talking about the SM5k not sniper5000's homemade, it pretty confusing when he put the topic in the wrong forum.

#4341 Kcno @ Big Bob's

Posted by ItalionStallion on 06 May 2003 - 10:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Julie were going to try to get pics and maybee even a video.

Once the pics are up they'll be on the NWO website, by the way its:

http://tman89544.tripod.com/

And ifyou want to war just say it.

#4373 Suggestions For The Store

Posted by ItalionStallion on 07 May 2003 - 10:53 PM in Site Feedback

Thats the site I was looking for, also just suggestion but a link to the PETG seller site would be good.

And Julie Amazon.com has Powerclip, ssm3k blues and refils, they also get new stuff in like every month or so.

#4381 Suggestions For The Store

Posted by ItalionStallion on 08 May 2003 - 08:33 AM in Site Feedback

Last time i checked they did, but that was 3 months ago.

Edit:Hers some stuff

Amazon nerf arena blast

http://www.amazon.co...ogames&n=507846

Thats all amazon has right now that isnt already on the list.

#4416 Two Towers Crossbow

Posted by ItalionStallion on 09 May 2003 - 08:16 PM in General Nerf

What you do is you pull the little cocking mehcanism back, then you place the arrow thingies on there.When you shoot it the whole plunger shoots with it releasing the arrow. Kinda a bad description but i dont think it could be modified to shoot nerf projectiles.

#4508 Links Section

Posted by ItalionStallion on 12 May 2003 - 10:43 PM in Site Feedback

The other day I was bored and clicked on the nerf haven links section, but when I got there it said "coming soon". Its been 4 months and there are still no links, why?

If you dont have the time, i'd be more than willing to do the work for you.

#4562 Links Section

Posted by ItalionStallion on 13 May 2003 - 07:20 PM in Site Feedback

Sure, but what exacly do I need to do?

#4946 Two Towers Crossbow

Posted by ItalionStallion on 24 May 2003 - 12:06 AM in General Nerf

For an off brand that thing looks pretty damn impressive.

Anyway, CXWQ can you tell us the specs and stuff?I want to see what that thing can do.