xlome00's Content

There have been 7 items by xlome00 (Search limited from 11-November 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#350028 Anyone do a Thunderblast Mod yet?

Posted by xlome00 on 16 December 2015 - 09:51 AM in Modifications

Just curious. I love the idea of the blaster, but I've watched some reviews and the FPS, accuracy and ranges are all a little limp IMO...

#350019 Question: Will Nerf Titan shoot Demolisher Missiles?

Posted by xlome00 on 15 December 2015 - 02:00 PM in Modifications

Thanks for the reply.

How were the ranges & FPS in comparison to the Demolisher?

#349991 Question: Will Nerf Titan shoot Demolisher Missiles?

Posted by xlome00 on 14 December 2015 - 10:20 AM in Modifications

I don't have a Titan or a Demolisher, but I was hoping if someone could tell me whether or not a Titan would be able to shoot the new missiles that come with the Demolisher or the Thunderblast.

much appreciated.

#349461 Has anyone seen this yet?

Posted by xlome00 on 06 November 2015 - 08:08 PM in Modifications

The overall mods are not super difficult your other thread where you want a bank of these on a mounted platform is more involved. The hopper and extended mag is not complicated enough to need a write-up it is just going to take the longest the first time as you get the measurements down after the first one you can pre-cut all the pipe and slap them together. The bigger issue is you need to make a 3d printed hopper and the plan is not published for it yet. Your other option is to jank it out and cut up however many paintball hoppers to get it sized right. You might find something in automotive in the form of a funnel with a lid.

To do this mod from what i see the most difficult part is to rewire the blaster your going to gut the stock wire and put a connector up in the battery area or mod the battery area to use IMR batteries but since there is more to it we will go with a 3s lipo for about 12v stock motors should work fine after you clean up the wires.

First cut all the old wires out they wont be needed you will need a spool of 18 or 16 AWG i recommend stranded and in a soft silicon insulation rather than harder pvc they are about 6-10 Bucks for 6ft of black and red wire.
The wiring will go as follows:

red from battery to switch rev switch likely the center post the other posts one is for open position being closed the other likely the used one is for push to close at least most of the nerf switches are like this.
then red from other side of rev switch to the motors and fan
black from battery to motors and fan

The blower on the top of the hopper is to push the balls through the system it needs to be able to push air out the barrel hopper needs a close to air tight cap to build positive pressure behind the balls. To do a full auto mod a part needs to be removed and a small bit needs to be cut this can be done with a pair of wire clippers or even a sharp hobby knife or the dremel.

#349274 Has anyone seen this yet?

Posted by xlome00 on 23 October 2015 - 04:50 PM in Modifications

shandsgator - without including the blaster, I would pay around $60-110 for that mod. The ammo part does concern me however, perhaps with a cheap enough Chinese knockoff you could do some ammo-wasting without much regret.

I need to find someone to do this mod and make 4-5 of them. I don't have the tools or the time!

#349257 Has anyone seen this yet?

Posted by xlome00 on 23 October 2015 - 07:47 AM in Modifications

Here is the link to the Youtube video. Guy upgraded the motors, internals and made it so you could shoot over 50-rounds (not including the hopper!)

Nerf Rival Zeus Mod Link

Just amazing.

I will be a happily paying customer for anyone who can build me 4 or 5 of these. Dead serious.

PM or reply if you are interested in taking this on.

#340961 A Proverbial Head On A Stake

Posted by xlome00 on 03 August 2014 - 08:52 PM in Site Feedback

Leave me a PM or reply if interested in doing some freelance work. I can either do Paypal or trades for stock items. I have a bunch.

I have some pretty wild ideas for mods, so modders with imagination are a plus