Metal Angel's Content

There have been 3 items by Metal Angel (Search limited from 14-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#254091 New Nerfer Database

Posted by Metal Angel on 20 October 2009 - 05:12 PM in General Nerf

Knew I should have done this after I joined, but here goes:

Hey guys, just an average gamer from Kingsville, TX who's been using Nerf weapons for a long time, but haven't found any ppl to have Nerf Wars with, also looking to meet new ppl. Had a Longshot, but it was stolen and given to my nephew x.x

Current weapon: N-Strike Recon
Weapon getting next: N-Force Sword (Shadow Fury), LongShot

#254093 Planning On N-force Swords Mods

Posted by Metal Angel on 20 October 2009 - 05:19 PM in General Nerf

Think about this. If you want to mod a blaster like the Recon, you will not learn anything to prepare yourself by modding swords (what would you do with a sword, anyway? Most mods would probably just make it less safe) because they are two entirely different things.

True, but being a beginner at modding Nerf weapons, I just need want something easy to start off on. Also, it would cut down on having to buy a new gun if things went wrong

On the basis of modding the sword, just really wanna change the look (thought about turning one into the Buster Sword from FF7)

#254090 Planning On N-force Swords Mods

Posted by Metal Angel on 20 October 2009 - 05:03 PM in General Nerf

I'm thinking of doing trying some modding myself, but the only Nerf gun I have is the Recon. But, I figured that I would get some modding XP from the N-Force swords. Would they be possible for modding?