JT Nerf Girl's Content

There have been 130 items by JT Nerf Girl (Search limited from 03-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#3249 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 April 2003 - 01:52 PM in Off Topic

I just don't like to dress up. I prefer my jeans or shorts and my tshirt. That's perfectly comferbul for me.

What's The Return of the King? I don't think I've heard of it.

#3256 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 April 2003 - 04:31 PM in Off Topic

Speaking of costumes... kind of ironic but as soon as NerfHaven came up so did a pop-up for some costume univer or something. Says "The Hulk and the Matrix coming soon!". Funny I think...

#3190 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 07:53 PM in Off Topic

Hmm... I think it's funny, now, instead of calling a sequel '2', it's like "Matrix Reloaded" or "Charlie's Angel's Full Throttle". I just find that amusing. I probably won't be seeing it for a while. I still haven't seen Episode II yet. Lot of people said it wasn't any good. I dunno when I'll get to see it. But I probably will at sometime (MR and Episode II). Anyways...

#3211 Matrix Reloaded

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:16 PM in Off Topic

I've never really gotten into the whole 'dress up like the characters in a movie' thing. I just don't get into movies that much. I watch them, love then, watch them agian, then find another to watch. I don't look up the actors, fall in love with them, find out everything I can about them (I have a friend that does this, it's weird). I don't really care. Hah, maybe I'm the weird one, but I just don't do that.

#6553 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 04 July 2003 - 02:07 PM in Off Topic

I'd like to point out that the number of miles has been cleverly omitted.

Um... I said a lot of miles, doesn't that work? Like I know excatly how many miles are on it. And it runs just fine, so don't be telling me it's going to break down in two days.

#6530 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 July 2003 - 10:39 PM in Off Topic

You all may remember this link, but if you don't, I suggest going back and looking at it. ;)

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I will be reciving my liscense on July 7th and that I also have a car now, which I did get for cheap.

Last week I bought a 1990 Pontiac Sunbird, very nice car for the number of miles it has. New breaks, two new tires, and a good bit of other new stuff I can't remember (nor really know what it is...), but anyways... as all of you said I couldn't get a good car for under 1,000 bucks, I have just proved you wrong. I payed an even 700 bucks for it. It's a two door automatic, wine colored (not just a flat color though) and drives very nicely (no play at all in the steering). And this is a car that any dealer would have wanted well over 1,000 bucks for it, most likely.

Now sure, the material on the back seat at the top was tore a bit, and on the driver's sit, and also the material on the roof was hanging down a bit, but that's fixable for cheap. The front seats just need two seat colors (silver, school colors are blue and silver... so I thought that worked nicely), and the back just needed a towel to cover up the back of the seat. Also a few thumbtacks did the trick for the roof. Anyways... I just thought you guys should know that I *did* know what I was talking about. If you want a picture I could take one with my digitial camera, if you really need proof.

#6623 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 06 July 2003 - 07:41 PM in Off Topic

Its a concept called "engine wear". When a car is driven for quite a bit (132,000 miles is quite a bit), the metallic parts that form the engine begin to break down.

Okay... my mom's never owned more than a '89 and none of them have broken down, and yes they have had lots of miles also (some of them have tripped the thing also). My parents had a stationwagon that they ran (never broke down) untill the door fell off. It has a new alternator, radiator, breaks, two new tires, etc. It has been pretty much rebuilt, so I think it'll be good untill I get out of highschool. Seeing as I live in a tiny county, there's not really anywhere to drive. Drive to work and school, which is barely a mile to either. It's a nice car, why is it so hard to believe that a girl actually knows what she's talking about with a car?

#6571 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 04 July 2003 - 10:01 PM in Off Topic

now, now, everyone, i have known Pontiacs for a long time, and my dad is subscribed to Motor Trend magazine, so that helps with the knowledge, and i know that Pontiacs are rather good cars. they can last a rather long time if treated with care, like all cars should, and the sunfire is especially good. so it would take a long time to break down if treated properly.

Thank you. Only thing is it's not a sunfire, it's a sunbird.

You see, cars have this magical little invention. It's a dial that TELLS you how many miles it has. It's called an odometer. It's located near your spedometer.

Look, I'm not stupid, but I'm not going to run out to my car and look and memorize the number of miles that's on it. It's somewhere near 132,000, is that good enough for you?

You may have a car, but I still find you annoying. Sorry.

And I care because? You may be some kind of Nerf God, but I still find you to be a jackass, but I'm not sorry.

Yeah, it's gonna break down soon. I'm sorry, but, yeah...

Uh... sure... Why would a perfectly good running car break down for no reason?

#7046 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 15 July 2003 - 10:43 PM in Off Topic

I heard the new beatles come with condom deposit slots so you don't clutter the car up fucking you gay lover in the ass.....isn't that interesting...

VACC
~I can say FUCK here~

I don't even want to know how we got here...

#7219 Driving

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 20 July 2003 - 03:27 PM in Off Topic

Hah. That's actually funny.

Err... thanks... I guess...

#3066 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 07 April 2003 - 01:48 PM in Off Topic

"In HS, dating is more about the whole popularity contest than actually being with someone you like. This affects girls more than guys because girls that age are judged by other girls largely based on who they are dating..."

Excatly. See, all the guys at my school here who are 'popular' are total jerks, and the girls are bitches, so I'm not in that crowd. I'm popular in my own way, I mean I have a lot of friend and all. I don't *need* a boyfriend, it'd just be nice to have someone close like that I think.

"...I didn't actually date much until I was in college - something I highly recommend..."

I probably won't, just because of the fact that most of the guys around here are jerks. Either than or I'm already friends (and that only) with them now.

"There were still lots of women who didn't know exactly what they wanted but it was a lot easier to figure things out in the absence of the whole HS social microcosm."

I have no idea what I really want. Sure a boyfriend would be cool, but it's not like I'll die with out with, which a lot of girls think that. High school social structure is so screwed. I have no idea what 'group' I'm in. I don't really care though cause I don't want to be popular, it's stupid. Oh, and I like that word, microcosm... heh.

#3004 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 05 April 2003 - 09:45 PM in Off Topic

I posted this on NerfHQ so I thought I could post it here to, for those who are on this board, but that NerfHQ.

If you care... I do not have a boyfriend, although one would be kind of cool. I don't need one cause no one 'needs' to be with anyone, I don't care what you say. Techinacly(sp?!) I've never really had a boyfriend, that is never really gone out. That's not to say I haven't kissed a guy, cause I have. What else... there's not really a guy I like right now, though a few of my guy friends are pretty cool.

For the most part I can't stand most girls. They're to emotional, they cry at the slightest thing. I don't even get up set if a guy doesn't like me. Sure I'll be bummed for a little while, but I get over it. It is just a guy . Girls don't like to get dirty or anything either, and the whole shopping thing? I don't get it at all. I pretty much hate to shop, I don't like trying on things and stuff. And getting dressed up for everything, I hate dresses, if my mom would let me I'd go to homecoming and prom (well that's not till next year) in jeans and a t-shirt. Another thing, ya know how girls like always go to the bathroom in packs? Um... why? I don't, you don't need three or four other girls to help you pee, at least I don't. Girl are pretty weird I think and I'm the only normal one.

I usually like to hang out with guys more cause they do more stuff (the reason I quite Girl Scouts was because it was boring as hell, Boy Scouts do so much more fun stuff). I'm just more like a guy, emotionaly and a bit mentally, I guess. I've just always got along better with guys, and I flirt with every guy, where I like him or not. Hah, it's just my nature I suppose.

#3022 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 06 April 2003 - 02:44 PM in Off Topic

Why? What have I done that makes me evil?

#3017 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 06 April 2003 - 12:17 PM in Off Topic

I'm not evil though. I don't mess with good guys, just the jerks, that's always fun... Plus I can pay my own way thank you very much. Do you guys think I'm evil?

#3107 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 08 April 2003 - 03:17 PM in Off Topic

Bwowchickbwowbwow. How to get a girl to Spoon, by Spoon.

That part. What the heck? Did I miss something?

#3100 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 08 April 2003 - 01:23 PM in Off Topic

Bwowchickbwowbwow. How to get a girl to Spoon, by Spoon.

sorry, my sense of propriety is gone.

VACC

Um... what?

#3089 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 07 April 2003 - 10:31 PM in Off Topic

You sterotypical views are wrong jtnerf girl. There are loads of girls not at all like that. Well at least i know a few.

They're not steryotypes at my school. I'm saying this based on my school here. Not all of the school is like that I know, but a good bit of it is. It's sad too. I have a lot of friends that aren't jerks or sluts like that. But the thing is there are still a lot at my school. Maybe there aren't so many at you all's schools, but at my little redneck school, there are. Anyways...

#3073 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 07 April 2003 - 06:02 PM in Off Topic

i hate AIM.

Doesn't everyone? AIM sucks, but everyone has it..

#3165 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 12:25 PM in Off Topic

Could someone please explain VACC to me? The whole "Bwowchickbwowbwow. How to get a girl to Spoon, by Spoon." thing. Please?

#3042 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 06 April 2003 - 07:23 PM in Off Topic

You were born!!

...Anyhoo, I suppose that it just comes naturally to some girls. In a hopeful delerium, I try to convince myself that not all girls are, deep down, manipulative pixies, but reality has yet to assure me.

Would you rather me get a sex change and become a gay guy? Okay, didn't think so. I'm not really manipulative and I'm so not a pixie. How many pixies do you know that Nerf?

#3191 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 07:57 PM in Off Topic

Bwowchickbwowbwow: Alternately "Bwow Chicka Bow Wow". General reference to the heavily synthesized and repetitive music common to 70's pr0n movies.

Spoon: v. To cuddle amorously or kiss.

Spoon: n. Everyone's favorite nerf pedophile. As seen at the February YANO below.

Hmm... thank you. I've never seen a '70s p0rn movie so I wouldn't know :alien: . Oh and Hal, I don't want a friends with benifits. Been there done that, went a *bit* to far for me (I'm still a virgin at most things, but I had just started kissing the guy and I dunno, just didn't want that, ya know?). Anyways... who needs advice?

#3209 Girls...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:11 PM in Off Topic

Girls are evil. They are sinister evil beings. Guys are assholes. Some guys are born assholes. Most guys end up assholes because some evil female (or more than one evil female) has fucked with their head so bad that it turns them off to the "normal" conventions of relationships, and they end up saying things similiair to what hall has added to this discussion.

As I've said before, I am not evil. I don't mess with any guys heads, unless it's on a chat, but those perverts deserve it. I haven't had a boyfriend to mess with his head, but even if I did I wouldn't do it. I'm just not like that, that's to mean to do to a guy you like. Do you think I'm evil Ash? If so why? I haven't done anything to you, or any other guys, so I'm not evil.

This started as an advice thing, but not it's about whether or not I'm evil. Hmm...

#45796 This Is How You Suck

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 January 2005 - 10:40 PM in Off Topic

What do you mean "minimal talent like LP"? You like Nickelback, but you think Linkin Park has minimal talent? Just because their music isn't the best doesn't mean they aren't talented. You see, they write NEW MUSIC for EVERY SINGLE SONG THEY MAKE, unlike minimal talent bands like Nickelback. Nickelback doesn't have enough talent to write new music, no they just think of new words and put it with the same music as their old crap. Have you ever heard LP play live? They sound completely awesome. It's almost unreal how they sound so perfect! Have you ever heard Nickelback play live? It sounds like the guitarist is just strumming the same chord over and over again (and he probably is). Minimal talent band? That's Nickelback for ya', not Linkin Park.

Woah boy... If you listen to Nickleback enough and actually play any instrument you'd be able to tell the difference in those two songs. They sound similar but they are not the same. Most of this type of music uses 'power cords' which means that it is mostly similar. Trust me, the music for Someday and How You Remind me are not the same. For one, miminal talent in my opinion is singing. LP doesn't sing (well what I consider singing) and Nickleback does for the most part. I never said I didn't like LP. I do actually like most of their stuff. And I never once said anything like "OMFG Nickleback is like only the best band EVER!" cause they're not. I just said I like them. I also like Green Day, Blink-183, GC, Creed, Alter Bridge, Big & Rich, Usher, and I'm sure I could waste more time by listening ever single artists that I've liked. Minimal talent means that they're not the greatest thing on earth, this coming from a musican. No, I can't play anywhere near what LP *or* Nickleback can, but that's because I've only been playing guitar for about a year. But I have played some instrument since 5th grade, so I know my music pretty well.

#45523 This Is How You Suck

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 05 January 2005 - 11:10 PM in Off Topic

I have to admit, I am a Nickleback fan. I think it's funny that they match up, but I think it's cool how they fit together like that too. And if you listen to most rock/punk rock type stuff, it's all mostly the same anyways. That's how it is with most any type of music.

EDIT: Why do ya'll not like them so much?

#45790 This Is How You Suck

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 January 2005 - 10:10 PM in Off Topic

you name a band and I probably have something from them on my computer.  Unless it's rare or really unheard of.

Blink 182. I'm talking pre-Enema Of The State.

Does pre-Enema doesn't count that album does it? I've got 'All The Small Things' and 'What's My Age Agian' along with the entire Take Off Your Pants and Jacket album and the self-titled album (it's 2003 I believe). I have empty folders on my computer where I was going to download Budda and the rest of their albums, but haven't had time yet. Try something else.

Reading if fundimental, motherfucker!

I read a lot, mostly Sci-Fi/Fantasy stuff though...

All of ya'll keep talking about CDs and stuff, see I haven't bought myself a CD in oh... at least three years or so. I refuse to pay for my music. Like someone here said that all the old classical people didn't make hardly anything and now people with minimal talent like LP make enough to just give away 100,000 dollars. Yeah that's great that they did that and all, but having enough money is crazy! That's like the new movie War of the Worlds that's coming out, part of it was filmed in my area and Tom Crusie gave some girl a large amout of money. It was at our DQ, ya know how they'll set the jars out to collect money for people who can't pay medical bills and stuff? He just donated all this money to that. I can't even imagin! Stuff like that makes me mad and that's why I refuse to pay for my music anymore... got a bit off-topic but oh well.

#45584 This Is How You Suck

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 06 January 2005 - 10:01 PM in Off Topic

I have to admit, I am a Nickleback fan.  I think it's funny that they match up, but I think it's cool how they fit together like that too.  And if you listen to most rock/punk rock type stuff, it's all mostly the same anyways.  That's how it is with most any type of music.

EDIT:  Why do ya'll not like them so much?

CROIKEY!

It's the wild teenybobber, in her natural environment.

Let's not do anything to piss her off, eh?

...oh, shit.

Hey, I am not a teenybopper... anymore at least. Yes... I have just about every Backstreet Boys and Nyncs CD there is, but I was 15 when they came out, give me a break. I don't hardly listen to them anymore, only if I'm dreadfully bored. I do listen to a bit of everything, you name a band and I probably have something from them on my computer. Unless it's rare or really unheard of.

#44283 College!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 18 December 2004 - 05:22 PM in Off Topic

so I don't need to tell you to not make art your major. That is, unless, you like getting sodomized by loads of work and putting up with quirky socio-political art intellectual types all day long.

Bleck... art... I'm not an art person... I can draw some, but now well enough to go to school in it, and I refused to take any art courses during high school.

#44197 College!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 16 December 2004 - 11:47 PM in Off Topic

Is Virginia Tech a big school or a pretty small one?

Hehe... they have their own power plant... does that help any? And yes, shindig does go to VT. Hm... are you trying to set me up as well? How old is shindig? Hopefully I'm going to major in Medical Engineering or Genetic Engineering, something like that, not sure yet.

#44132 College!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 15 December 2004 - 10:51 PM in Off Topic

Hey guys!! Guess who's back? Not really but I've got *BIG* news! I got *accepted* to Virginia Tech (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University). I applied early decision. First choice and only school I applied too, and it's binding so I have to go there. I'm really excited and I can't wait until next fall.

Anwaysy... that's my big news, and because of that I may be selling most of my nerf stuff (yes... sadly that might mean leaving nerf once and for all). However I might start a club or something with it at VT, so no one is getting my LnL or other choice guns. Those babies are mine... <_<

#44563 College!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 22 December 2004 - 09:25 PM in Off Topic

I hate to do this, but look at the topic, College, the higher level of learning.

accepted, not excepted.

I'd hate to have you for a teacher. I read her post and I didn't even notice anything. Give the guy a break too, I can't spell either. Being able to spell has nothing to do with 'higher learning.' That's an easy mistake to make, I'm sure I've done it quite a few times. And just because you're some kind of braniac doesn't mean you have to point out someone's faults.

Oh... and seeing as this is about 'higher learning', usually there's this thing you're supposed to have learned hopefully before you get into college... courtiesy. Course you're to much of smart ass to believe in chivalry.

And physics could not possibly be interesting... I may be going into engineering, but I'm staying as far away from anything with physics as possible. It's all theory, and that doesn't work with me.

#3305 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 11 April 2003 - 01:54 PM in General Nerf

It could be the fuckin back room of a zoo where they try to force pandas to mate...

Do you have any idea how random that was?

#3275 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 April 2003 - 08:57 PM in General Nerf

I think the ultimate Nerf arena would be a gigantic public bathroom...

Uh... why excatly? Please explain.

#3258 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 April 2003 - 04:43 PM in General Nerf

The Impossible: 10 Acres of land including wooded areas with rope bridges and hunting blinds, rocky hills for capture the flag, and a beach with cliffs so we can get the "D-Day" vibe going. A concrete slab about two football fields in length for "urban" shoot-em-ups. And a Juice Bar. A massive Juice Bar.

I really like your idea. Expecially the D-Day thing, that would be fun. Heh, juice bar. Why a juice bar?

#3208 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:06 PM in General Nerf

I just wanted to know what you guys think the untimate Nerf arena would be. It doesn't have to be possible, just explain what it is and why you picked it.

I got my idea from LOTS. Have any of you been to Busch Gardens? I love that place. But anyways, he said that that would be the ultimate place for a Nerf war. Just think, you could have as many teams as there are countries and have each country be that teams base. Like Ireland for example, that would be the team I would be on, just because I love Ireland. But each team would have a few maps, and you could play kind of... hmm... like a capture the flag/scavanger hunt or something. I dunno how that would work, but it would still be cool. Anyways, tell me what you think and post your own ideas!

#3343 The Unlimate Nerf Arena

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 12 April 2003 - 01:33 PM in General Nerf

Or crotchity old men. then you have a great place

if there werent any kids, then we wouldnt have to worry about him. and he COULD be easily taken care of...

*yawns
*tosses grenade
*shed where crochity old man is explodes

That's so crule!! Haha, but still funny!

#45180 Merry Christmas

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 30 December 2004 - 10:19 PM in Off Topic

Silver is, I think, the best metal conductor, but I'm not totally sure so don't hold me to it.  I know it's not gold because it's too soft.

not to go crazy on correcting people.. but how soft a metal is has nothing to do with conductivity. In fact, gold is a great conductor, hence its use in lots of electric connections, especially audio connectors.

For xmas i got a crybaby 535Q and 13 Songs

Yeah I know it's a good conductor, but since it's so soft, if you put a lot of electricty through it, it will melt.

#44973 Merry Christmas

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 27 December 2004 - 11:55 PM in Off Topic

Heh I was thinking the same thing... :D

#45018 Merry Christmas

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 28 December 2004 - 06:04 PM in Off Topic

I don't think Diamonds have anything to do with love at all, it's just stone. When I was little I used to collect gems of all sorts and everything and I still have all of them. I have plently of stones. I think I even have a small diamond I got somewhere. The only jewelery I wear is my class ring (saphire stone) on my left ring finger (you can tell what that says about me) and a watch on occasions. I don't really like expesive stuff, probably because I'm too cheap to buy it myself.

#45041 Merry Christmas

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 28 December 2004 - 11:38 PM in Off Topic

If it was me, I would be more satisfied with something I could use.  I would enjoy a trip to some exotic place way more than a tiny rock.

I agree about the trip. I'd rather have that than any kind of jewlery. Or something useful... or just save it until a time we'll need it. Course, I am probably one of the only and few girls who wants to get married in blue jeans. I'd rather be comfy.

a george bush punching bag(which me and my friend broke after we abused it much more than the manufacturers intended)

I so want one of those Bush things. I'd probably kill it in five minutes though...

#44967 Merry Christmas

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 27 December 2004 - 11:24 PM in Off Topic

and most importantly a NIB crossbow... thats what I'm talking about!  Im pretty excited about that last one as you guys can tell.

That's like... five of you that's gotten NIB crossbows? Where the hell are they coming from?!

Has anyone else received a relatively lame present like that?

I got an umbrella for Christmas... But I kinda needed one that isn't dying and it's purple.

Diamonds are a girls best friend after all.

Ugh. Don't get me started on diamonds.

I care like diamonds... I don't really like jewerly... I like watches though... I got a 12 piece watch set for Christmas....

And what's your problem with diamonds?

I'm a girl and diamonds aren't my best friend!